Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? (4254 Views)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Is Every Lady A Potential Lesbian??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Still hoping to hear from you guys,
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Brodafred(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
Well that your own opinion, but my own type of big girl are the likes of Dora Akuyili, Oby Ezekwesili, people that have brains not because you are goping otu with a politician , or snifing cocaine, smoke mariwana or canabis etc, or club girl , but you must be brainy, and aticulate, not a push over.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Harbb: 3:29am On Feb 26, 2012
It's a combination of some of those factors you listed there.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Okontami: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2012
@Mr Poster a big girlĀ  is that girl that her brain matches up with her physical look. If can decode what i mean. I mean creative intelligence. Not hungry hustlers, lairs or ashawos . If you dont make your money from any other thing than with your PUNNANY you are not a big girl. You are just a sex slave and a hawker. These hustlers have blackberry but cannot pay for subscription, they have cars but can not fuel it. They have houses but cannot afford to pay for electricity. In fact they have never generated a penny in their life on their own without the help of MR DICKson . Big up to all the independent ladies in the house. Shame on all you PUNNANY hawkers. God punish UNA. I DEY VEX
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
Brodafred:

Well that your own opinion, but my own type of big girl are the likes of Dora Akuyili, Oby Ezekwesili, people that have brains not because you are goping otu with a politician , or snifing cocaine, smoke mariwana or canabis etc, or club girl , but you must be brainy, and aticulate, not a push over.
Hmmmmmm, don't you think such criterion is big?

Okontami:

@Mr Poster a big girlĀ  is that girl that her brain matches up with her physical look. If can decode what i mean. I mean creative intelligence. Not hungry hustlers, lairs or ashawos . If you dont make your money from any other thing than with your PUNNANY you are not a big girl. You are just a sex slave and a hawker. These hustlers have blackberry but cannot pay for subscription, they have cars but can not fuel it. They have houses but cannot afford to pay for electricity. In fact they have never generated a penny in their life on their own without the help of MR DICKson . Big up to all the independent ladies in the house. Shame on all you PUNNANY hawkers. God punish UNA. I DEY VEX
I love your own perception of who a big girl is, nice one, bravo!

Harbb:

It's a combination of some of those factors you listed there.
Try and be a little more specific so we can get you better, cheers!
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Adaeze003(f): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
In my opinion a 'big girl' should be independent and mature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? / S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] / Why Did A Man Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.