Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4438871 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2020
emadamysy:
Why cant you post your rates here. This page has lots of viewership rather than your PM way, abi na kalo kalo business una dey do?

I have PMed you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2020
just2endowed:

How much is this mini bus again? They seems to be the only mini bus mostly use now and they are cashing out big

They cost like 750k and above in Ladipo. The prices are dependent on the specs.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nakedman: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2020
damilola1978:
Jesu...FBN Quest is on the 3rd week o...giving me stories that touch

It took me about 1week to open a stockbroking account alongside CSCS with Stanbic bank. I just love stanbic. The customer care service is top notch.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bmarketing: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
bmarketing:
My bosses in the house I hail o. Please what's the latest rate for T-bills for 91 days and how can I calculate the interest? Thanks

Anyone please ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
bmarketing:

Anyone please ?

Went to the bank last week, they said around 2%

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
emadamysy:
Why cant you post your rates here. This page has lots of viewership rather than your PM way, abi na kalo kalo business una dey do?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bmarketing: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
incogni2o:

Went to the bank last week, they said around 2%

Still low. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=fineguy11 post=86371252][/quote]renmoney's 30days is 10% per annum. Yours is 8.5%. LAPOs rate is not higher.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
fineguy11:
Fix with us at LAPO..Our rates are higher and our financials are solid... I can send you our ratings report for your purview
renmoney's 30days is 10% per annum. Yours is 8.5%. LAPOs rate is not higher.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
All these rates una dey display, the gullible will go and invest, the rate their money will be swallowed will be higher than 14 percent.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
unite4real:
Result of FGN Bond Auction

I want to join FGN bonds via stanbic, how do I go about it? Anyone who has done it should pls direct me.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=fineguy11 post=86371252][/quote]

Paying money into all these gambling firms trying to act like tier A banks is not the problem, but going back to withdraw your money if you decide not to invest with them anymore. Then you will understand why it is more easier to destroy than to build.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by unite4real: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jupiter7:

I want to join FGN bonds via stanbic, how do I go about it? Anyone who has done it should pls direct me.

contact them https://www.stanbicibtcstockbrokers.com/ via their email stockbroking@stanbicibtc.com contact and you will be reached.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
kristien4:

renmoney's 30days is 10% per annum. Yours is 8.5%. LAPOs rate is not higher.

its good you get all the facts right..please check again. Use Ren money fix deposit calculator@ their website..Difference is very minimal
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
unite4real:

contact them https://www.stanbicibtcstockbrokers.com/ via their email stockbroking@stanbicibtc.com contact and you will be reached.

Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Donbrig:

Paying money into all these gambling firms trying to act like tier A banks is not the problem, but going back to withdraw your money if you decide not to invest with them anymore. Then you will understand why it is more easier to destroy than to build.
LAPO mfb is not a road side MFB,neither is it a gambling firm..Please do your due diligence before making conclusion.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Poanan: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
after some time try and get ur own license u might be lucky to have some politicans or Chinese as clients ....they will fund you companies account with 359m to buy 1m dollars for then ..u negotiate with several bdc @362 a earn 3 naira x 1m =3 m that week .....this the bussiness i don open am for u .......
Lol I dont have 35m yet for license. Thanks but if i have any question again, I will come back to ask. Thanks for always responding, thanks so much.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tyche(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
All these rates una dey display, the gullible will go and invest, the rate their money will be swallowed will be higher than 14 percent.

cheesy grin cheesy. The hardest job in Nigeria is not even making money, but guarding it like a hawk?

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tyche:

cheesy grin cheesy. The hardest job in Nigeria is not even making money, but guarding it like a hawk?
While the most regretful job in Nigeria is lossing your money. You'll wish you did the hardest job - guarding it like a hawk? grin cheesy grin

24 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
please house do anyone knows bout sterling asset management trustees ??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
fineguy11:
its good you get all the facts right..please check again. Use Ren money fix deposit calculator@ their website..Difference is very minimal
How does the lapo fixed deposit work?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
oluwaleokey:

Bros i initially mentioned here about having about four kekes... got advise here to increase ...
Long story short
I intend to add two more to the fleet but the recent ban on keke in Lagos is really a concern i now feel skeptic getting more...
Although i reside in on of the south eastern states... i don't know if the south eastern governors would follow suit considering the ban in lagos...

You know Our government can copy n paste for Africa...
Who can forecast? What do you guys think?
Will appreciate your candid advise

Na God get Power though.
Can you please help me understand how you are able to keep them from absconding with your keke?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2020
kristien4:
How does the lapo fixed deposit work?
Please visit any of Banking service Branch nationwide.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Reeefe(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2020
just2endowed:

How much is this mini bus again? They seems to be the only mini bus mostly use now and they are cashing out big

I would advise you study your environment carefully b4 investing.
Interview some drivers doing "balance and take"

And some investors who are into the same business.

This might help make better decisions
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Reeefe(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

How is the investment in LAPO or RENMONEY going to lead to money being swallowed ?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2020
swiperthefox:
Can you please help me understand how you are able to keep them from absconding with your keke?

There are many ways even though you can't be 100% accurate but it worth it.

You will have all the original receipts n particulars
Have one of the keke keys
Ensure you visit the guarantors home address n office
You must know the hirers home address, meet his neighbours, if possible visit his previous place of work, meet his wife if married or a close relation.

When they see you are ever ready to investigate every single word they mentioned then those with alterior motives will most likely give up...and move ahead to get the busy bees that hardly investigate.

Lastly, this sounds funny but it works... i am not impersonating o... i tell them i have a close working relationship with the dss and Army due to the nature of our job... tell them i equally know the area Commander infact that the current AIG is completely humble than the previous hausa man... if any police disturbs them on the road, just put a call across but make sure you are not at fault... make sure you have your licenses etc
All na audio biko

Some go carry matter dey brag ooo
There was an occasion, i came to the scene corner the officer, spoke maturely to the officer in charge, tip him a token...

The news went round that immediately oga came, i know no wetin him tell am, they released me sharp sharp... (u know most of them no sabi talk abi negotiate)

Biko i hope my riders n future ones no dey nairaland ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aremso(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:
please house do anyone knows bout sterling asset management trustees
??

yea i have transacted with them before, very reliable.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C505: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
swiperthefox:

I have a colleague who rides one and introduced another colleague to the business months ago.

All he did was take the keke to his park with his friend and introduced him to the union chairman who'll be responsible for bringing the rider. This part no concern him at all. All he did was sign agreement with the rider the union chairman brought, exchanged numbers with the union chairman incase the rider defaults payments.

Here, it becomes the duty of the union chairman to HALA for the rider who'll eventually pay the penalty for a day's delay. He's actually fighting for his own pocket cos 1 day past the due date, the penalty goes to his pockets. Now imagine he defaults for like 3 to 5days.

His friend was so safe that he planned on doubling up when the 1st cycle completes next year before your government threw his spanner in the works.

I think this becomes one of the better methods yo keep your mind at rest when it comes to transport business just that it's not my turf so whether success or failure, i xahnged my mind long ago never to indulge

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
please who knows bout sterling asset management trustee,plz is ones investment secured with them?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
C505:

I have a colleague who rides one and introduced another colleague to the business months ago.

All he did was take the keke to his park with his friend and introduced him to the union chairman who'll be responsible for bringing the rider. This part no concern him at all. All he did was sign agreement with the rider the union chairman brought, exchanged numbers with the union chairman incase the rider defaults payments.

Here, it becomes the duty of the union chairman to HALA for the rider who'll eventually pay the penalty for a day's delay. He's actually fighting for his own pocket cos 1 day past the due date, the penalty goes to his pockets. Now imagine he defaults for like 3 to 5days.

His friend was so safe that he planned on doubling up when the 1st cycle completes next year before your government threw his spanner in the works.

I think this becomes one of the better methods yo keep your mind at rest when it comes to transport business just that it's not my turf so whether success or failure, i xahnged my mind long ago never to indulge
Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
oluwaleokey:

There are many ways even though you can't be 100% accurate but it worth it.

You will have all the original receipts n particulars
Have one of the keke keys
Ensure you visit the guarantors home address n office
You must know the hirers home address, meet his neighbours, if possible visit his previous place of work, meet his wife if married or a close relation.

When they see you are ever ready to investigate every single word they mentioned then those with alterior motives will most likely give up...and move ahead to get the busy bees that hardly investigate.

Lastly, this sounds funny but it works... i am not impersonating o... i tell them i have a close working relationship with the dss and Army due to the nature of our job... tell them i equally know the area Commander infact that the current AIG is completely humble than the previous hausa man... if any police disturbs them on the road, just put a call across but make sure you are not at fault... make sure you have your licenses etc
All na audio biko

Some go carry matter dey brag ooo
There was an occasion, i came to the scene corner the officer, spoke maturely to the officer in charge, tip him a token...

The news went round that immediately oga came, i know no wetin him tell am, they released me sharp sharp... (u know most of them no sabi talk abi negotiate)

Biko i hope my riders n future ones no dey nairaland ni
Amazing. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: desireoge(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.