Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4439244 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5670502/nwabuba-victor-ifeanyi-forex-scam

It is better to learn from mistakes like this than to become a victim.. in the absence of viable less risky investment opportunities and enough time to operate a business in the real sector, it is better for the money to be in an account and depreciate than for all of it to disappear into thin air.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
bmarketing:

Still low. Thanks anyways

So what are you thinkibg of investing in now
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020

If someone invest N5million how much will the person get in 48 hours?

EarnWith:
Why wait for 1 month to get 20% return on ur investments when you can easily make double your little money (N5,000) within 48 hours....

Join Logic Shares Today - A system that relieves students, youth and young couples off expenses and debts.

To register- https://logicshares.com.ng

How it works
After successfully registering The system will ask you to relief someone Nd once you do, the system will merge two people to pay or relief you within 48 hours. It's new and Trending join to scale up and enjoy all its early birds benefits.

Of every 5k you pledge, you get 10k in less than 48hrs.

Join Now!!!

https://logicshares.com.ng
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

If someone invest N5million how much will the person get in 48 hours?

u wan join money doubling scheme

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C505: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

He's only playing around cos he's wise enough not to delve
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
C505:

He's only playing around cos he's wise enough not to delve
hp so.....35 percent per anum mix return is ok for me
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
hp so.....35 percent per anum mix return is ok for me
Please which investment vehicles is yielding 35% PA for you?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
swiperthefox:
Please which investment vehicles is yielding 35% PA for you?
several mix , rental income , fixed income , commission and enterprise......example if my capital is 100m and i generate net income of 35m that year am ok
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SirBen90: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not to detail the thread, but what's ur take on these trending digital agritech investment options?
ahiboilandgas:
several mix , rental income , fixed income , commission and enterprise......example if my capital is 100m and i generate net income of 35m that year am ok
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
SirBen90:
Not to detail the thread, but what's ur take on these trending digital agritech investment options?
am a traditional investor,if i want to do agric example rice farming i will lease some hectres , plant seedling, nuture, harvest and sell at a profits if i become succeful with 1 hectar i will move to 10 hectars , if parameters are right i will input...15 percent agric loan into my expansion cost and do 50 hectre and add a small rice mill ( adding value)

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
am a traditional investor,if i want to do agric example rice farming i will lease some hectres , plant seedling, nuture, harvest and sell at a profits if i become succeful with 1 hectar i will move to 10 hectars , if parameters are right i will input...15 percent agric loan into my expansion cost and do 50 hectre and add a small rice mill ( adding value)

Ur head dey dia joor wink

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Currently have 200 rams it will cost me around 15k to grow them to standard leye type ...the cost of purchase was around 28k making each around 42k .i will sell all around sallah for 65k each ....i earn around 2.2at ever cycle of 6 months .....this they type of agric bizz i do ....last year i sold must online at premuims is my own digital agric....dont attempt it sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Haha not at all, I'm just trying to know what his response will be.

ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Funding Rates Fall to 14.83% as Investors Prepare for OMO Auction
https://businesspost.ng/economy/funding-rates-fall-to-14-83-as-investors-prepare-for-omo-auction/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emadamysy: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Currently have 200 rams it will cost me around 15k to grow them to standard leye type ...the cost of purchase was around 28k making each around 42k .i will sell all around sallah for 65k each ....i earn around 2.2at ever cycle of 6 months .....this they type of agric bizz i do ....last year i sold must online at premuims is my own digital agric....dont attempt it sha
How long does it take to grow a Ram?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
emadamysy:
How long does it take to grow a Ram?
4 months using special fatten tecnics and feed .....nb they are not lambs ...they are grown up already but poorly fed by herders ,they burn their nutrition trekking but once ranched they gain weight....i aslo bath them weekly

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Do banks still sell secondary market tbills?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ogunjyde2004(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Everyone has unclaimed dividends and unclaimed shares. To find your own, talk to me.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emadamysy: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
4 months using special fatten tecnics and feed .....nb they are not lambs ...they are grown up already but poorly fed by herders ,they burn their nutrition trekking but once ranched they gain weight....i aslo bath them weekly
i dont mind buying 5-10 for a start, if you can point me to the right direction.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Willie2015: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Can u give us a whatzup trainin..
For a paid fee..
On the special fattenin tecnics and feeds...
My challenge is the feed ...
Though I have some formulatn from the phillipines ...
I am a little bit cautious...
Want to kickstart by late February just with 2....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bmarketing: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
incogni2o:

So what are you thinkibg of investing in now

Well, I have no choice but to roll with it as I need to lock some funds for like three months at least. I'm guessing fixed deposits is around the same rate.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I have rental income already. I am trying to diversify and earn more. Please any pointers on what I could do that works for you?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
bmarketing:

Well, I have no choice but to roll with it as I need to lock some funds for like three months at least. I'm guessing fixed deposits is around the same rate.

Asked my account manager this evening.

He said fixed deposit is 4.5% for 1m amd above.

GTBank.

Samething with me I want to lock my next 3 months salary with some small change i have now.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
kristien4:
Do banks still sell secondary market tbills?

My bank acct mgr says it now closed to the public.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
swiperthefox:
I have rental income already. I am trying to diversify and earn more. Please any pointers on what I could do that works for you?
am a transporter majorly,also do farming (ranching) and recently added supply of coding/batching machines for companies....am also a player in tb ,bdc and fix income space .....previoisly i was supplying medical sutures and surgical materials to teaching hospitals ( bf i was eaged out by the mafias) i have also distributed cement and tried import and sale of tokubo cars from corpart ...NB some of the bussiness was not successful and some was bae with high bp (oil and gas)

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by swiperthefox: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
am a transporter majorly,also do farming (ranching) and recently added supply of coding/batching machines for companies....am also a player in tb ,bdc and fix income space .....previoisly i was supplying medical sutures and surgical materials to teaching hospitals ( bf i was eaged out by the mafias) i have also distributed cement and tried import and sale of tokubo cars from corpart ...NB some of the bussiness was not successful and some was bae with high bp (oil and gas)
Wow! I don't want to derail this thread can I continue my questions via email? Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by isangjohnson: 1:40am On Feb 07, 2020
I wouldn't mind listening to your experience in car business sir.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by bmarketing: 3:05am On Feb 07, 2020
incogni2o:

Asked my account manager this evening.

He said fixed deposit is 4.5% for 1m amd above.

GTBank.

Samething with me I want to lock my next 3 months salary with some small change i have now.

Sounds great. The rate is fair I guess... Seems fixed deposit will do the trick. Although I bank with UBA / Access mainly. Hopefully, when I check-in to the bank today I can get a rate of 4.5% higher. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by michealekene(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2020
ogunjyde2004:
Everyone has unclaimed dividends and unclaimed shares. To find your own, talk to me.

I have o...fidelity and first registers, help me
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by michealekene(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2020
bmarketing:

Sounds great. The rate is fair I guess... Seems fixed deposit will do the trick. Although I bank with UBA / Access mainly. Hopefully, when I check-in to the bank today I can get a rate of 4.5% higher. Fingers crossed

Can someone confirm if wema bank fixed deposit is really 10% per annum

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.