Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4468050 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Iogobenz(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2020
ultron12345:

Don't mind him. Go and ask the average Libyan if he would prefer to turn back the clock and continue under Gaddafi's rule. They'll say yes. E say no more business as usual.... Lol. Many of them do not know anything about war. They think it is American film and they'll get a chance to act James Bond in real life.

These anarchists are been pushed to go on forever. They are getting free breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert, prepared to televise live EPL matches on Saturday at the protest ground with 2000 cans of Heineken (arranged for by one UK-based Nigerian doctor) already ready at Lekki toll gate, as well as Daystar Church service on Sunday, and all this is funded by unknown, untraceable foreigners. And people can't see where this is leading.

Since they have refused to be reasonable and dialogue about the reforms the IGP has announced including the Davido led independent panel to be setup to monitor these reforms, the government has to step in now and end this decisively. If they are not ready , then a coup should be in line. Before Nigeria's enemies get the war they want.

Many of Nigeria's problems are chickens that we failed to kill when they were chicks. The same way Boko Haram founder was allowed to spread and teach Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi philosophy to children across schools under the guise of freedom of speech, only for the government to act only when he had gathered thousands of followers already. Hopefully, they don't allow this foreign funded unrest to mature into something else.

SarsHasEnded
Bros,I think it is better they experience this so called anarchy they want.
Them go see wetin them no know before lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2020
ultron12345:
This is why support china's stance against western democracy and foreign owned social media.

If Obasanjo listened to the oshiomole-led labour union protests against the privatization of nitel and the liberalization of Telecoms, we would not have this wonderful telecoms industry today.

I supported these protests at the beginning but not any longer.

As you're ranting that you have a constitutional right to protest, do you not know that others also have constitutional rights not to associate with your protest and constitutional rights to movement for their legitimate economic activities. Why then are you blocking the road and ostracizing anyone that doesn't support your position.

As far as I'm concerned, the president's announcement rendered all further protests illegitimate.

You can't just be protesting forever. There has to be dialogue. After the IGP and president announced the disbandment of sars, the IGP went further to announce that all sars operatives have being recalled to force headquarters where they will be investigated, undergo tests etc. He agreed to your 5of5. He has released all protesters arrested. He agreed to allow Davido setup an independent panel to oversee the reforms. He also announced that a new tactical squad SWAT has being established to take over the activities of sars and training will begin in one week. He said they won't check phones, no former sars member will be recruited into the new SWAT. Then the next thing we here is, EndSWAT

What exactly is your problem? Should we not have tactical unit against armed robbery again. Is the solution to bad leadership, no leadership? You want to give armed robbers free chance to operate? You should have said EndPolice, EndSecurity instead of just EndSars

What we should be seeing at this point after the IGP's announcement is dialogue between the government and representatives of the protesters. Both sides must be ready to be reasonable and ready to make concessions. If after all this, the government still refuses to make any changes, then you can return to the streets. But no, they said they don't want to have any representatives, that they will continue protesting forever. Even the Hong Kong protests have leaders that if the government wants to negotiate, they know who to call.

Again, there are democratic ways to channel these demands. Since the protesters believe they have the numbers, why don't they start recalling their people in the legislature. The constituency of the speaker of the house of reps is Surulere Lagos where the protests are hottest. Threaten to recall him if they don't pass necessary laws to fix police brutality. If they don't, recall the speaker. Only the fear will push the rest to pass the laws before they're recalled by their people.

Another thing is that most of the twitter influencers, adding salt and maggi to the protests, firing up the protesters, preaching about how the protesters must go back and never back down, are not even in Nigeria. One Nigerian doctor in the UK and another Dipo something in the UK. The UK based Dipo was even invited to a zoom meeting held yesterday between the CBN governor, dangote, elumelu and other influential protesters, to show you how influential he is concerning the protests. If these protests lead to chaos, they will be there safe in the UK while the ones here that have refused to be sensible will be the ones to pay the price.

Some are even already throwing jokes about war in Nigeria on twitter and how they cant wait for it and many are laughing. I just shake my head. If only they have seen war.

Now that the protesters have shown that they're are not reasonable and even having clashes with thugs, I believe full military force is justified, before this thing leads to Civil War. If they don't agree to take a break and dialogue like any reasonable person should, then roll out the tanks and guns and we can redact Tiananmen Square here in Nigeria. Or better still, before this leads to war, the military should stage a bloodless coup and take over. Hopefully, whoever is head of state will accept his limited knowledge and appoint experts in various sectors to head their sectors. Appoint people like Soludo or Rewane or NOI to run the economy and not just any economically-illiterate General or Field Marshall. A military dictatorship achieving double digit economic growth annually won't be a bad thing. China won't interfere, and as long as China doesn't interfere, Trump's US won't also be bothered. ECOWAS and AU can do absolutely nothing to Nigeria. Only likely sanctions will be from the UK and EU, and Nigeria can withstand such sanctions.

We said endsars. We didn't say sew another uniform for them. Simpu sturv.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
I used to wonder what destroy the soft wares in the head of Nigeria youths then I found out that is Majorly poor parenting /absentee parenting ,poverty and desperation,in mist of opulence display of wealth by few ..

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2020
You guys just talk as if this is the first time there has been protest in this country. Go through the history of Nigeria, you will find various forms of protest even since the sixties, so you guys should stop getting excited as if you guys have found the holy grail.

Go and look at IBB's tenure, it was filled with protest, even then most times their demands are not met, but now you say #endsars, government has ended it, so what is the endsars or endswat for?
XiaoLi:
This mentality is why Nigeria is where it is today.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2020
I wonder what will make girl turn runs girl or boy into fraud ..any time i go clubbing on the island and see young girls hanging in scary dark coners around 2.am in Lagos island what came to my mind is how this girl transform from little baby to a street hustler and wild person ...then lucky for me some new girls moved to my area around 2016 rented a bq and was having water issue , so we allowed them to be getting water. After i became friends with one that was a gradute of unizik and was working as teacher/ under G runs in a school near by

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Sir, do you really think it is better to sack those guys all at once and allow them mix into the society after tasting so much power on the use of guns? Even with uniform they have been accused of being kidnappers and arm robber, what do you think will happen when they no longer have a source of income.
The protest has achieved it aim, the following days are very critical. The police force will need to find something for them to do under more stricter supervision, it is the most natural and sensible thing to do. Releasing them as they are into the society will be worse.
OgogoroFreak:
We said endsars. We didn't say sew another uniform for them. Simpu sturv.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2020
richforever123:

All taxes that are being diverted for personal use rather than funding the development of our country, all you care about is yourself and your money

Dont mind that guy.
He is just talking for talking sake.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
Sir, do you really think it is better to sack those guys all at once and allow them mix into the society after tasting so much power on the use of guns? Even with uniform they have been accused of being kidnappers and arm robber, what do you think will happen when they no longer have a source of income.
The protest has achieved it aim, the following days are very critical. The police force will need to find something for them to do under more stricter supervision, it is the most natural and sensible thing to do. Releasing them as they are into the society will be worse.

No it hasn't

Is this the first time they are playing gimmicks like this?
CONCRETE ACTION must be taken
Before the protests will subside.

If not...... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I used to wonder what destroy the soft wares in the head of Nigeria youths then I found out that is Majorly poor parenting /absentee parenting ,poverty and desperation,in mist of opulence display of wealth by few ..

You are right

Failure of parenthood is no 1

Leadership crisis is no 2

Not even poverty
There are poorer countries on this continent that have higher moral standards than Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2020
NO sir, there is no them in this context, when a small child is playing with fire, it is the duty of those who understand the danger to quickly warn and guard against the fire otherwise na everybody go suffer am.
Cameroon is this close to a civil war now, in very recent times we have seen the result of allowing foriegn interest sponsor anarchy in your country. Syria, Libya, Venezuela, Iraq, even Egypt that went to install a Moslem brother and now they have a new dictator replacing the old one.

Iogobenz:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Found out that she lost her parents in 2013 and was raised by an absentee father and single mum ...and was very brilliant and was offered scholarship by employer to study for a degree in physcology...but no proper job after graduating with 2.1 she now rented a room with other ladies but the other ladies are ashes and was flaunting wealth and influence her from small small clubbing to hook ups with forigners and was alway laughing at her for always dropping cvs...she told me she was practically looking for European sugar daddy to be arrange by a lekki love-vendor

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2020
What do you mean they have not? The hashtag was endsars, it has ended. You brought 5 point demand, it has been adopted.
What else?
Even the US did not succumb to the demands of "Blacklifematters" as the Nigerian government have done.

LIke I said, you guys just want anarchy or perhaps it is just for clout so that you guys can lie to you grand children with pictures that you were the hero of an endsars protest many years ago
DexterousOne:

No it hasn't

Is this the first time they are playing gimmicks like this?
CONCRETE ACTION must be taken
Before the protests will subside.

If not...... lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
ultron12345:
This is why support china's stance against western democracy and foreign owned social media.

If Obasanjo listened to the oshiomole-led labour union protests against the privatization of nitel and the liberalization of Telecoms, we would not have this wonderful telecoms industry today.

I supported these protests at the beginning but not any longer.

As you're ranting that you have a constitutional right to protest, do you not know that others also have constitutional rights not to associate with your protest and constitutional rights to movement for their legitimate economic activities. Why then are you blocking the road and ostracizing anyone that doesn't support your position.

As far as I'm concerned, the president's announcement rendered all further protests illegitimate.

You can't just be protesting forever. There has to be dialogue. After the IGP and president announced the disbandment of sars, the IGP went further to announce that all sars operatives have being recalled to force headquarters where they will be investigated, undergo tests etc. He agreed to your 5of5. He has released all protesters arrested. He agreed to allow Davido setup an independent panel to oversee the reforms. He also announced that a new tactical squad SWAT has being established to take over the activities of sars and training will begin in one week. He said they won't check phones, no former sars member will be recruited into the new SWAT. Then the next thing we here is, EndSWAT

What exactly is your problem? Should we not have tactical unit against armed robbery again. Is the solution to bad leadership, no leadership? You want to give armed robbers free chance to operate? You should have said EndPolice, EndSecurity instead of just EndSars

What we should be seeing at this point after the IGP's announcement is dialogue between the government and representatives of the protesters. Both sides must be ready to be reasonable and ready to make concessions. If after all this, the government still refuses to make any changes, then you can return to the streets. But no, they said they don't want to have any representatives, that they will continue protesting forever. Even the Hong Kong protests have leaders that if the government wants to negotiate, they know who to call.

Again, there are democratic ways to channel these demands. Since the protesters believe they have the numbers, why don't they start recalling their people in the legislature. The constituency of the speaker of the house of reps is Surulere Lagos where the protests are hottest. Threaten to recall him if they don't pass necessary laws to fix police brutality. If they don't, recall the speaker. Only the fear will push the rest to pass the laws before they're recalled by their people.

Another thing is that most of the twitter influencers, adding salt and maggi to the protests, firing up the protesters, preaching about how the protesters must go back and never back down, are not even in Nigeria. One Nigerian doctor in the UK and another Dipo something in the UK. The UK based Dipo was even invited to a zoom meeting held yesterday between the CBN governor, dangote, elumelu and other influential protesters, to show you how influential he is concerning the protests. If these protests lead to chaos, they will be there safe in the UK while the ones here that have refused to be sensible will be the ones to pay the price.

Some are even already throwing jokes about war in Nigeria on twitter and how they cant wait for it and many are laughing. I just shake my head. If only they have seen war.

Now that the protesters have shown that they're are not reasonable and even having clashes with thugs, I believe full military force is justified, before this thing leads to Civil War. If they don't agree to take a break and dialogue like any reasonable person should, then roll out the tanks and guns and we can redact Tiananmen Square here in Nigeria. Or better still, before this leads to war, the military should stage a bloodless coup and take over. Hopefully, whoever is head of state will accept his limited knowledge and appoint experts in various sectors to head their sectors. Appoint people like Soludo or Rewane or NOI to run the economy and not just any economically-illiterate General or Field Marshall. A military dictatorship achieving double digit economic growth annually won't be a bad thing. China won't interfere, and as long as China doesn't interfere, Trump's US won't also be bothered. ECOWAS and AU can do absolutely nothing to Nigeria. Only likely sanctions will be from the UK and EU, and Nigeria can withstand such sanctions.

I'm disappointed in this comment lipsrsealed undecided

After all your talk about how you want a better country

This is what you are saying?
Even talking about China grin

In case you dont know
China is EXACTLY where the western hegemony wants them to be

They step out of line
The CCP will collapse

So dont even use China as example
That said

I implore protesters to be reasonable tho

These protests and the organisation of it makes me so proud to be Nigerian
That Nigerians across the country could drop ethnic differences to protest against a common enemy

The symbolism of this alone has given me a lil bit of hope for my country
That maybe it is not doomed afterall.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Iogobenz(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
NO sir, there is no them in this context, when a small child is playing with fire, it is the duty of those who understand the danger to quickly warn and guard against the fire otherwise na everybody go suffer am.
Cameroon is this close to a civil war now, in very recent times we have seen the result of allowing foriegn interest sponsor anarchy in your country. Syria, Libya, Venezuela, Iraq, even Egypt that went to install a Moslem brother and now they have a new dictator replacing the old one.

As we weh don experience am dey tell kids and them no want hear,why not allow them slaughter each other so we can finally have peace?
They think say anarchy na to come outside,flex,eat,take pictures and toast woman lol grin
When them go start see some red eyed bros wearing rags weh dey live for bushes nearby,armed with assault rifles and shooting sporadically,raping their mothers in the anus,their sisters,cannibalism,killings in the streets for little to no reason,child soldiers,etc...Na that time dem go know say them fuxk up.
I don't really care again,I have access to many places I can go and continue my life very comfortably cool
Kids,carry on...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Iogobenz(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6182406/endsars-protests-nigerian-army-releases

Meanwhile the big dogs are here,it's time to End this cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
What do you mean they have not? The hashtag was endsars, it has ended. You brought 5 point demand, it has been adopted.
What else?
Even the US did not succumb to the demands of "Blacklifematters" as the Nigerian government have done.

LIke I said, you guys just want anarchy or perhaps it is just for clout so that you guys can lie to you grand children with pictures that you were the hero of an endsars protest many years ago

You probably did not follow the law that the Kentucky state legislature adopted after the brenna Taylor killings

Or the congressional hearings as a result of the black lives matter protests
They achieve results

And hopefully here in nigeria
They will also achieve results

I'm not one to be politically correct
So I'll tell you to your face
You are an APC /Buhari apologist

So I get why you have been making the comments you have been making cheesy

I wonder why anyone would feel threatened about peaceful protesters
If the protests took a very dangerous turn
Like what happened in HK or US
Then maybe I would have been sceptic

But this I'm seeing
Its beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
The run girls den was sold and everbody moved out .....lucky for her a friend based aboard inherited a 38 bedroom hotel and wanted a manager/supervisor at 130k per month . I sent her c.v and he employed her after 6 month increase her pay cos of improve revenue/management it been 2 year now .this girl has transform and her self confidence has improved..she currently saving to pay for msc abroad or get scholarship ...she has now cut of ties with ashe world and gradually transforming to a better person ....

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
What else?

See what someone who claims to be a savvy Nigerian is saying

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
wonderful......500bn chasing 1 percent....

They are clueless on what to do with their money

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
I personally look at the chains of events and place blame on the father ,he had choices to stop all the secondary issues ...he could have gave birth to only 2 kids if that what he can train....there are millions of this unlucky fellows in Nigeria ..i see them.ever where ...just ever where look deep u will see them in millions

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ultron12345: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Iogobenz:

Lol... No ooo
Biko, we don't want anarchy here.
Anyone who wants to experience anarchy can go to Libya or Yemen to experience, not here.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cyberknight: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Grupo:

This long epistle you typed here doesn't make sense and should be deleted.

If the government has truly dissolved SARS, why are they sponsoring armed thugs to disrupt the protests?

Why are they also empowering the same police officers to shoot at protesters?

You appear to be among the older generation that put us in this mess. So I don't really blame you.

No one is saying we shouldn't have a tactical unit in the force.

But when such a unit derails from its purpose and becomes the problem it was meant to solve, then it must be dissolved.

When was the last time you heard that Sars accosted armed robbers? Now, compare that to the number of times they have killed innocent young people for merely looking good. Have you seen the problem now?

For your information, this should be about the fourth or fifth time that the government has either disbanded or dissolved Sars. So we are not falling for that old trick anymore.

As for the funding, no external entity is trying to break up your beloved country. I wonder why many of you folks are afraid of break up though.

That 35 million was donated by young Nigerians home and abroad who have gotten tired of the whole nonsense.

The government better take concrete and decisive actions, show that they are actually committing efforts to meet the demands of the youths before this escalates further.

Note: if the government is not careful, this may not end well. Remember, many young people are either unemployed or underemployed. Others are students. They have free time and can be willing tools.

Not to mention that they are fed up with a country that has given them literally nothing but has continued to push endless responsibilities on them.

Well said, sir, well said.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are right

Failure of parenthood is no 1

Leadership crisis is no 2

Not even poverty
There are poorer countries on this continent that have higher moral standards than Nigeria
the poverty in west africa is far more than Nigeria but less fraud
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Iogobenz:
https://www.nairaland.com/6182406/endsars-protests-nigerian-army-releases

Meanwhile the big dogs are here,it's time to End this cool

Your excitement will soon turn to disappointment

You would be surprised that the soldiers who will be sent out will even be the ones to protect the protesters from hoodlums who wanted to scatter the protests

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga, I do not hide my political affiliation. It is you who cowardly support IPOB and PDP and try to hide under writing epistles that do not have any practical directions. I have told you countless times, do not hide here for your politics, go to the political section. Writing meaningless statements like (hahaha, smh, smileys) are only to impress those who think like you.

You say they achieved all they demanded for, so I ask you, has the budget for the police been reduced over night? The result you have listed here, how are they different from what the endsars has already achieve?

You say Ghana is better than Nigeria why not go there. You said Rwanda is better than Nigeria, can a protest like this continue even after government has ascended to you demands there?

DexterousOne:

You probably did not follow the law that the Kentucky state legislature adopted after the brenna Taylor killings

Or the congressional hearings as a result of the black lives matter protests
They achieve results

And hopefully here in nigeria
They will also achieve results

I'm not one to be politically correct
So I'll tell you to your face
You are an APC /Buhari apologist

So I get why you have been making the comments you have been making cheesy

I wonder why anyone would feel threatened about peaceful protesters
If the protests took a very dangerous turn
Like what happened in HK or US
Then maybe I would have been sceptic

But this I'm seeing
Its beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga i know your type.
What latest report card has gotten to your table if I may ask?

DexterousOne:

See what someone who claims to be a savvy Nigerian is saying
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Iogobenz(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Your excitement will soon turn to disappointment

You would be surprised that the soldiers who will be sent out will even be the ones to protect the protesters from hoodlums who wanted to scatter the protests
lol this one think say army na boys brigade.
Army follow command,if the command is to end the protest,they will end it irrespective of infantry sentiments.
Your inexperience is amazing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
What else?

Its not your fault. You have food to eat and roof over your head, so you want the world to revolve around you.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Everyone agrees that SARS has to end, no question about that, but they wan use style turn am to something else.

Have you noticed that areas like Ladipo, Balogun Market, VI, and Alaba International market where people make their living do not have people coming out every day? There is a reason why.
ultron12345:

Lol... No ooo
Biko, we don't want anarchy here.
Anyone who wants to experience anarchy can go to Libya or Yemen to experience, not here.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
That is not the point sir, This particular protest is for endsars abi? Or is it for bad governance?

afroxyz:

Its not your fault. You have food to eat and roof over your head, so you want the world to revolve around you.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
What I think would happen is that we would now have the power to lynch them as they're no longer hiding under government uniforms. angry

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
9jatriot:
Oga, I do not hide my political affiliation. It is you who cowardly support IPOB and PDP and try to hide under writing epistles that do not have any practical directions have told you countless times, do not hide here for your politics, go to the political section. Writing meaningless statements like (hahaha, smh, smileys) are only to impress those who think like you.

You say they achieved all they demanded for, so I ask you, has the budget for the police been reduced over night? The result you have listed here, how are they different from what the endsars has already achieve?

You say Ghana is better than Nigeria why not go there. You said Rwanda is better than Nigeria, can a protest like this continue even after government has ascended to you demands there?

Lmao grin cheesy

Hahahaha

1. I'm not an IPOB sympathiser
Never was
NEVER WILL

Nigerians fate is sealed as one country
It's what I always say, so why would I be an IPOB supporter?
just like many APC minions

Anyone who despise this destructive government is either IPOB or PDP sympathiser

Binary thinking is what your problem is
Just like the rest of your likes

And as for your last paragraph
You are just rambling

Those comments of months past that I made was not to elevate Ghana over nigeria

It was just my personal preference
That I would have rather invested in Ghana than in Nigeria given a certain sum of money undecided

You people should be reading to understand na undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Lordchi, yesman(m), teejay5(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.