Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4442251 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Rotiix(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
See what this thread has been reduced to sad

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cleverland: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rotiix:
See what this thread has been reduced to sad
I guess this is the reason why ahib, madam sholapey and many more of our great contributors left this platform because of childish behaviour of people lately. So sad!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Myhelper1: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hallenjay:
I trade d shit and I ve recover my cash back bought at 113 sold at 130 bought back at 120 sold at 156 like dat til i bought at 365 and it never rise again so i sold at 275 and buy at 100 and re sell at 130 ...i ve set order to buy at 50# now once i buy ,i sell at 90 if it reaches or hold till one useless pump show up and re buy.

Lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2021
We need Ahiboilandgas back pls.

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2021
cleverland:
I guess this is the reason why ahib, madam sholapey and many more of our great contributors left this platform because of childish behaviour of people lately. So sad!

Fret not madam. Nobody has left the platform. They are all still very much around; reading and contributing with alternate monikers. Clever people can decode wink
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
I received an email from fbn quest as regards changes in their account numbers for mutual funds and others, I notice investment one as part of its beneficiary .

Does these two have an affiliation?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akin3891:
I received an email from fbn quest as regards changes in their account numbers for mutual funds and others, I notice investment one as part of its beneficiary .

For checks and balances in Fund management SEC requires that there should be a different body acting as a trustees to the fund and a signatory to the fund's custodian account.
Presently investment one is a trustees to FBNQUEST and they are also to investment one particularly in VGIF.

This and some other measures are put in place for the safety of your investment hence we always advocate to patronize fund managers that are under SEC regulations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akin3891:

I think there is a merger between all these asset management company cos I received such recently from stanbic nd their own account was changed to UBA
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akerewe:
I think there is a merger between all these asset management company cos I received such recently from stanbic nd their own account was changed to UBA

Not at all, two corporate bodies are signatory to the account

The trustees and the fund manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Not at all, two corporate bodies are signatory to the account

The trustees and the fund manager
ok thanks for the clarification chief

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
janga:

you cant expect alt coin season this yrs unlike in 2017 when they pump 100x - 300x. most of those institutional firm and whale are bullish in btc and they are still interested only in btc so they moving more money there to keep pushin it to the top and once they met the target, they’ll exist & that when we’ll be expectin crash

jedisco:

Not expecting anything close to those numbers although we're seeing some staggering candles already. The market flows in cycles irrespective of where fresh money is coming in from. Of course the king will outperform the rest in the long run. But usually, there's a 3-6 month cycle of dominance between btz and others... Once many think one group is dead that when it wakes up. The mistake most make is jumping from one top to another top.

Funny enough, all the noise goes to btz but eithy has outperformed btz since the March crash and is likely to perform even better over the next weeks. I'm looking at majors first. My concern is that a significant pullback can happen at any point

@janga remember this?
Playing out perfectly
Most important thing is patience and knowing what timeframe the market is in.

If you think Eithys move yesterday and today was something else, then grab a sit and see what it's junior brethren would do.

Beetece has moved, Eithy (including some majors) have moved, mid caps to low caps will start causing wahala. This market flows in a circle. Still scared of a rapid dump though... But recovery should be quick

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
jedisco:

@janga remember this?
Playing out perfectly

If you think Eithys move yesterday and today was something else, then grab a sit and see what it's junior brethren would do.

Beetece has moved, Eithy (including some majors) has moved, mid caps to low caps will start causing wahala. This market flows in a circle. Still scared of a rapid dump though... But recovery should be quick

I'm now officially in scary zone. Shit is getting crazy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jedisco(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
afroxyz:

I'm now officially in scary zone. Shit is getting crazy

Whether betece dumps or not, one thing is clear. The money that has flown into betece will circulate... Las las, oil go reach everybody hand... Just know when to wash hand mk u dey hold plate las las. Same also, it's a bull run... Don't trade it like a bear market...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by coolangel54(f): 2:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Happy new year!

In need of a legit and SEC regulated investment platform for #1m investment.

I have read but can't see any reasonable info in the last ten pages of this thread.

Kindly advise.

.Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Aquilapriscilla: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2021
coolangel54:
Happy new year!

I have read but can't see any reasonable info in the last ten pages of this thread.

Kindly advise.

.Thanks
Try piggyvest whose funds are wharehoused and managed by AIICO capital. They currently give 8%pa

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3c1641fb3f0219
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by FlashDboy: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Good day great minds.

Please I wanted to know if it’s safe and worth investing in Landbanking, with Zylus.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by highcurrent: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2021
jedisco:

@janga remember this?
Playing out perfectly

Beetece has moved, Eithy (including some majors) have moved, mid caps to low caps will start causing wahala. This market flows in a circle. Still scared of a rapid dump though... But recovery should be quick
Mehn that move was awesome.
I remembered, I said we might get to 100k in betece. see eithy too.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
It is confirmed and official that MBA Forex has crashed

The experience gained and lesson learnt is more valuable than the amount speculators lost in the venture.

Experience is the best teacher, but smart people learn from the experience of others.

In 2021 we should know that slow and steady wins the race

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DontBullshitMe: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
cheesy
Guymen gats fùck na,abi wetin be the use of money without puna?
Aboki use your sense ooo,even dangote sef dey fùck olosho so don't castigate the act.
Na the only issue I get with you.
This post was made on the 10th of October, 2020.

Nwanneni/benzboys. You know everything. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Are you sure it is not Ray's money that crashed it early? With the homongous money he put in it, that may have made it possible for the MBA guys to achieve their target quickly, compared to all the small small money others were putting. Just saying.

emmanuelewumi:
It is confirmed and official that MBA Forex has crashed

The experience gained and lesson learnt is more valuable than the amount speculators lost in the venture.

Experience is the best teacher, but smart people learn from the experience of others.

In 2021 we should know that slow and steady wins the race

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2021
ojesymsym:
Are you sure it is not Ray's money that crashed it early? With the homongous money he put in it, that may have made it possible for the MBA guys to achieve their target quickly, compared to all the small small money others were putting. Just saying.

A retiree put N20 million, his retirement benefits into the scheme. It is obvious the man was not investing while working.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2021
coolangel54:
Happy new year!

Kindly advise.

.Thanks

For SEC regulated investment and guaranteed capital and interest VGIF will be your best option.
Vantage Guranteed Income Fund is managed by Investment One with the following features

Guaranteed interest paid twice yearly and benchmarked with SDF.
Extra 35% of additional yield paid to investors biannually
Opportunity to compound your interest
Flexibility of tenor determined by the investor
Ability to top up at any interval with any amount.
Monitoring of your account online through the web or app anywhere in the world.
To register click the link on my signature to complete account opening online.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

He is single and free to mingle. He was married twice and ended in divorce

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

He is single and free to mingle. He was married twice and ended in divorce

What could be the reason why the man couldn't maintain two marriages?

We know we are not there with him, but wild guesses are welcome.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Grupo:

What could be the reason why the man couldn't maintain two marriages?

We know we are not there with him, but wild guesses are welcome.

I have no answer to that, you can't have it all

I guess he is married to his businesses, making money and closing deals, that gives some people orgasms.

No reported case of him dating or impregnating his employees, customers, friends wives or daughters or employees wives, which is good enough

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2021
*FOOD FOR THOUGHT*

Kenyan runner Abel Mutai was only a few meters from the finish line, but got confused with the signs and stopped, thinking he had finished the race. A Spanish man, Ivan Fernandez, was right behind him and, realizing what was going on, started shouting to the Kenyan to keep running. Mutai did not know Spanish and did not understand.

Realizing what was going on, Fernandez pushed Mutai to victory.

A reporter asked Ivan, "Why did you do this?" Ivan replied, "My dream is that one day we can have some sort of community life where we push ourselves and also others to win."

The reporter insisted "But why did you let the Kenyan win?" Ivan replied, "I didn't let him win, he was going to win. The race was his."*

The reporter insisted and asked again, "But you could have won!" Ivan looked at him and replied: "But what would be the merit of my victory? What would be the honor of this medal? What would my Mother think of it?"

The values are transmitted from generation to generation. What values do we teach our children and how much do you inspire others to earn? Most of us take advantage of people's weaknesses instead of helping to strengthen them.

*IN THIS SEASON, I WANT EVERYONE OF US TO WIN. LET'S PUSH ONE ANOTHER TO THE FINISHING LINE. WE ALL DESERVE VICTORY**

*WELCOME TO YEAR 2021*

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

A retiree put N20 million, his retirement benefits into the scheme. It is obvious the man was not investing while working.

I hope the man does not die of HBP because of this.

Who advised him to put his money in such?. Any retiree that puts such an amount in such a scheme means he/she was not just a worker but must have been high up. So he/she should have known better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.