Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4513743 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
ojesymsym:
See as she fine.
Senior yoot say make I ask you for her number, he wan ask am something.

She should be in her late 40s or early 50s
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Understood.

emmanuelewumi:

My first degree is in Biology.

Law of natural selection, is specie specific. Survival of the fittest among organisms of the same species. Competing for space, food, mating right, water, air.

What I described is food chain, Trophic level and energy transformation in nature. The lower the organism in the Trophic level, the higher the energy they store. Plants are the lowest in the Trophic level
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by icon02(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
I can help you register your business on google for free
We will put you on the Google map
Both online and physical location businesses.
WhatsApp me on 09054676396
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
NL1960:

What is the link to this discussion about entrepreneur and employee?.
The link is though you are an employee it is always good to have investing/entrepreneurship acumen. A good percentage of Shell workers could not maintain their living standard within 2-5 years after collecting pay off because they did not develop these skills when working. The priviledges they enjoyed while working did not allow them plan for life after work. Many took consultancy jobs to survive. Only very few opened service companies after they left.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
afroxyz:

What is the ratio of Shell workers that were able to maintain their standard of living after collecting their pay-offs when they resigned?

What is the ratio of Nigerians both workers and enterpreneurs who save and invest for passive income. Most Nigerian workers and enterpreneurs will hustle till they die or they will turn their children to their retirement plans. A lot of successful self employed people in the past who are now dependent on their children for sustenance, because they don't have Investments that will give them passive income

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Does not matter if you are an employee or an enterpreneur, after working or hustling for 20 years to 30 years we should strive to be financially independent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
The lady who got a dividend of about N200 million from Zenith bank
this one na management/ceo food na astronomical trajectory in banking industry .....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
this one na management/ceo food na astronomical trajectory in banking industry .....she anit a role model to any young lady but everthing wrong with coperate Nigeria
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
this one na management food and can't serve as a role model to any young upcoming Nigerian ....this represent everthing wrong with the Nigerian banking and coperate ladder
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
this one na management/ceo food na astronomical trajectory in banking industry .....she anit a role model to any young lady but everthing wrong with coperate Nigeria

For someone who has spent close to 30 years in the industry, grew with the bank when it was making profit of N500 million till now that it is making profits of N213 billion.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mind you she also got a PhD from the US. So na management food give her the doctorate degree.

She has spent more years in the bank that the current CEO and the previous one, I guess top management have a phobia for female CEO. The board of directors of the bank is filled with men, unlike Access and GTB

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

For someone who has spent close to 30 years in the industry, grew with the bank when it was making profit of N500 million till now that it is making profits of N213 billion.

made by river state govenor and co in north

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Mind you she also got a PhD from the US. So na management food give her the doctorate degree.

She has spent more years in the bank that the current CEO and the previous one, I guess top management have a phobia for female CEO. The board of directors of the bank is filled with men, unlike Access and GTB
a professional DBA is not a research driven degree na money for hand and back for ground ...it like an executive MBA

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
made by river state govenor and co in north

Please explain,
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

nope they dont have any phobia ....they know how they made her ....u don't make your fling head of business empire no matter how sweet the ......is ....time for real decision....former ceo of stanbic na woman
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Please explain,
do your research and understand why cbn rejected her nomination to the board ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
do your research and understand why cbn rejected her nomination to the board ...

Share the link, I don't think she was nominated. She has been an executive director of the bank right from the time Emefiele was the CEO of the bank
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
nope they dont have any phobia ....they know how they made her ....u don't make your fling head of business empire no matter how sweet the ......is ....time for real decision....former ceo of stanbic na woman

We have women heading different subsidiaries of Stanbic IBTC.

Just like UBA, it will take a long time for a woman to be the CEO of the bank
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Share the link, I don't think she was nominated. She has been an executive director of the bank right from the time Emefiele was the CEO of the bank
oga let leave fowl inside him cloth ....she and co represents everthing wrong with the reward system in mordern Nigeria bank ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
oga let leave fowl inside him cloth ....she and co represents everthing wrong with the reward system in mordern Nigeria bank ....

You made an allegation, a Google search should be able to bring it out.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing beats identifying a great company, and grow with it, buy shares in the company as it is growing..

She has a friend in the bank, one Ms Quarshie who left the bank to relocate to the US about 20 years ago. Not sure she is making up to $200,000.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Nothing beats identifying a great company, and grow with it, buy shares in the company as it is growing..

She has a friend in the bank, one Ms Quarshie who left the bank to relocate to the US about 20 years ago. Not sure she is making up to $200,000.
rapidly from a mere entry-level marketing staff to a GM within 7 years, and to Director within a decade. Well, so the story goes....weldone Albert Estein arm with a degree in sociology from.unijos .....no havard
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

it is normal for a marketing staff to move a Gm within 7 years? In banks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You made an allegation, a Google search should be able to bring it out.

He is correct. This is old gist. CBN refused to rarify her as a board member. She moved from entry marketing level to GM in 5 years and made director under a decade (i think). It is a known fact that she was the mistress of oga at the top. But she also brought in billions to the bank from Rivers state, Julius Berger

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Why don't you believe she can make it genuinely? Because she is a woman?

Please we have hard working ladies making it very big in the cooperate world.... they have same ampule opportunities like their men counterparts

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
ukay2:

Please we have hard working ladies making it very big in the cooperate world.... they have same ampule opportunities like their men counterparts
Although CBN refused to ratify her promotion to Executive Director. Within the bank, she's a Director in charge of Northern/Abuja Zone but not recognize by CBN as a board member.around 2013 ....she dey maitama branch na ...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
ukay2:

nope she very hard working and smart lady ...most monies in Nigeria own by ever body man and woman are having question mark ...

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I feel like you're pushing an agenda with the bold.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

if the 200k USD is from clean foundation she will be in Good spirit ...

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nb I dont have any thing against her I even admire her smartness to surviving the shark infested red ocean of the Nigeria society....there are several of her like both in public service arranged by ibb and 37 years old chap became permant secatary and 39 old controller of tican port and a unmarried 32 year old major as a governor.......this are not mentors but person that are epitome of everthing wrong with Nigeria state ....

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
I have seen the full report and my interpretation of the extract was correct after all.

Lazyyouth4u:

Is that your comprehension of this statement?

Executive Directors of MTN also reported a pay raise from N586 million per annum in 2019 to N732 million in 2020. This is attributed to the appointment of Modupe Kadiri as Executive Director in March 2020’

Okay. Let me just be going quietly..... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Just did a Google search and found out she relocated back to Nigeria in 2012 to pick up a management role with Wema Bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (2244) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DAramis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.