Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4431938 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
His opinion

Una wey say Bitcoin na fraud appears to be more concerned about that asset class more than those actively in it.

Na this kind man you they consider his opinion?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2021
Diyke4rich:
Will naira everly gain why always naira lose lose, just tired of this nigeria.

It will never but let's focus on Elon Musk tweets.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yazga: 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2021
freeman67:

Yes he is being sarcastic. He is sarcastically describing the habits they put on here.

For me, the discovery of this thread and all other investment threads I visit on Nairaland was intentional while looking for something on investment. I did not stumble on any. I also do not go around cajoling people or trying to convince people to invest on what they know nothing about or are not ready to invest in. Except someone ask or I am privy to new information for those already invested, trying invest or I need some information. I don't just trying to convince people for anything. So to me, however good that asset class is, once you try to shove it down people's throat, it is a red flag.

The target is to get newbies to come in and dump it on them. grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2021
igbizen:

The target is to get newbies to come in and dump it on them. grin grin grin
Get newbie to dump what? Them dey look for who to sell bitcoin to?

Buyers are always on ground bro. Even on currency exchange thread here on nairaland.

Orna really dey make person laugh for here.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11am On May 24, 2021
I was able to go back to 3 pages behold laugh want kill me.Abeg make una they try commot emotions for the arguments with this magic currency or coin . Internet Networking for my villa no too strong so I am missing out,lol
Oga, Emma you still remain my mentor here when it comes to the word investment.
Villa sweet with fresh mangoes , palm wine as per step sis TM.The serenity is making me think of returning to Villa when am retired
The only annoying part is to access owerri for pick ups because of the long traffic as per military post
We still live and die as Biafrans

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:17am On May 24, 2021
Biafran4life:
I was able to go back to 3 pages behold laugh want kill me.Abeg make una they try commot emotions for the arguments with this magic currency or coin . Internet Networking for my villa no too strong so I am missing out,lol
Oga, Emma you still remain my mentor here when it comes to the word investment.
Villa sweet with fresh mangoes , palm wine as per step sis TM.The serenity is making me think of returning to Villa when am retired
The only annoying part is to access owerri for pick ups because of the long traffic as per military post
We still live and die as Biafrans

Why not buy bitcon and once you make $1m profit, providing broadband internet for your villa na small thing. grin

Villa life is cool and sweet. My plan after retirement is to go back to the villa and become a farmer. cool

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2021
NL1960:

Why not buy bitcon and once you make $1m profit, providing broadband internet for your villa na small thing. grin

Villa life is cool and sweet. My plan after retirement is to go back to the villa and become a farmer. cool
Farmer , abi contest for councillor so you go still they earn money tongue
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2021
omohz:

He has Investments, why should politics be a retirement plan
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Baba I was joking . farming is good , although the work is tedious and now herdsmen done join the equation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2021
Wahala be like Nigeria

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2021
hustla:
Wahala be like Nigeria
And someone said Nigeria will be great again. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:18pm On May 24, 2021
omohz:

That is also a good option. Most times, councillorship is rotated amongst the villages that make up a ward. So just chill and wait and when it gets to the turn of your village, you contest. cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

It is not a retirement plan now. I want to serve my people ke. Is politics not about serving your people?. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
And someone said Nigeria will be great again. Lwkmd

Lmao

It can never be great
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
omohz:

Baba I was joking . farming is good , although the work is tedious and now herdsmen done join the equation grin grin

At retirement, you will not be doing the tedious work. Just to supervise. Palm tree plantation and cashew plantation can be done easily.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 12:40pm On May 24, 2021
Why una like to de curse una country like this? They say words have power. Imagine about 100 million people saying their country will never get better and they do it more than once a day, nature will just mark that country as one that says it will not get better.

There is a reason why America end their speeches with God bless America. It is a declaration of faith.
hustla:

Lmao

It can never be great

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 12:40pm On May 24, 2021
Oga Ema, which of these companies still get outstanding dividends to pay?

Baucement
dangcem
fbnh
GTB
Guinness
Honyflour
okomu
Seplat
Sterming
Vitaform
Wapco
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2021
hustla:
Wahala be like Nigeria

Oga Emma, e be like say Dangote wan preserve generational wealth while Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are giving theirs away sad

Emmanuelewumi

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 24, 2021
NL1960:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2021
ojesymsym:
Why una like to de curse una country like this? They say words have power. Imagine about 100 million people saying their country will never get better and they do it more than once a day, nature will just mark that country as one that says it will not get better.

There is a reason why America end their speeches with God bless America. It is a declaration of faith.

undecided

You know say na prayer America & Singapore take develop their countries

Na una pray pass, na una greedy and wicked pass

Continue to dey deceive yourself, this country will never get better

..Maybe in 5,000 yrs sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Oga Emma, e be like say Dangote wan preserve generational wealth while Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are giving theirs away grin

Emmanuelewumi

all man dey abandon sinking ship wink
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
ojesymsym:
Oga Ema, which of these companies still get outstanding dividends to pay?

Baucement
dangcem
fbnh
GTB
Guinness
Honyflour
okomu
Seplat
Sterming
Vitaform
Wapco

BUA cement.

Dangote Cement

Okomu

Seplat

Wapco.

Those are the ones, I am aware of
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Oga Emma, e be like say Dangote wan preserve generational wealth while Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are giving theirs away sad

Emmanuelewumi

Dangote is a product of generational wealth, he has the responsibility off passing some down to his generation.

Warren Buffet is over 90 years, he doesn't want his children to be lazy so he will give them just $1 billion each.

Part of the reason Melinda must have divorced Bill Gate is to get her own share of wealth and pass down to her children.

Bill Gate does not want to give more than $10 million to each of his children

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:07pm On May 24, 2021
Americans and Singapore and other first world countries have a productivity and greatness mindset. So they always strive to get better in all that they do.

This is not about prayers at all. As a matter of fact, your second statement is what I am talking about. Because of the destructive mindset of our people believing that the country will never get better, they allow their greed get the better of them to destroy any sector they man, no matter the position they hold whether na security man, or politician.

hustla:

undecided

You know say na prayer America & Singapore take develop their countries

Na una pray pass, na una greedy and wicked pass

Continue to dey deceive yourself, this country will never get better

..Maybe in 5,000 yrs sha grin

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
Okay thanks
emmanuelewumi:

BUA cement.

Dangote Cement

Okomu

Seplat

Wapco.

Those are the ones, I am aware of
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
Our billionaire pastors who built wealth from the sweat and manipulation of their followers are not ready to giveaway 10% of their wealth, so you can't blame Dangote.

Giving away our wealth to outsiders is alien to us, but Dangote Foundation has billions of Naira devoted to worthy causes

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2021
ojesymsym:
Americans and Singapore and other first world countries have a productivity and greatness mindset. So they always strive to get better in all that they do.

This is not about prayers at all. As a matter of fact, your second statement is what I am talking about. Because of the destructive mindset of our people believing that the country will never get better, they allow their greed get the better of them to destroy any sector they man, no matter the position they hold whether na security man, or politician.

undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 1:19pm On May 24, 2021
Seconded. Totally agree.
ojesymsym:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Our billionaire pastors who built wealth from the sweat and manipulation of their wealth are not ready to giveaway 10% of their wealth, so you can't blame Dangote.

Giving away our wealth to outsiders is alien to us, but Dangote Foundation has billions of Naira devoted to worthy causes

Oga Emma you are shaking table o grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.