Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4439083 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Where is the location?

Better to get a manager. Let him give you 65% of the revenue generated, he will use the remaining 35% to run the business and make his profit.
Location is Lagos. Surely, I don't intend to manage it myself. I am following my mentor's footsteps. He has been into the business for years and its been very profitable for him.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one, it will definately go well hence you have a mentor who is already doing well on it. Check again if he can be trusted so that you will not overpay during the construction .
OgogoroFreak:
Location is Lagos. Surely, I don't intend to manage it myself. I am following my mentor's footsteps. He has been into the business for years and its been very profitable for him.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Yes, it will always do better in the long run but how would you be paying your bills in that long run? That

I will be building an olosho/ashawo joint there(heard the girls pay as high as 5k per day for a room) where people can come relax, drink and carry olosho. This is why I have been spending more time reading posts in the bear palour olosho thread. Just to understand my would be customers.

Smelly business with dent money. With all the money you claimed to have made from biitcoinn you seems can't think of a positive business that can generate good employment and add value to humanity, easy come easy go they say. How will you feel if one of the girls you recruit for your olosho business happen to be your daughter ? That ogogoro still dey mess up your brain, better go for therapies and some self discovery

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pussiboner: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Brainbox0806:

Smelly business with dent money. With all the money you claimed to have made from biitcoinn you seems can't think of a positive business that can generate good employment and add value to humanity, easy come easy go they say. How will you feel if one of the girls you recruit for your olosho business happen to be your daughter ? That ogogoro still dey mess up your brain, better go for therapies and some self discovery

Very shallow and judgemental post based on ignorance.

So because he has made money from Bitcoin he should not diversify into sectors that catches his fancy?

If you still see businesses from an emotional standpoint, then you have not even started.

As it stands, you don't know the fate of your daughters in future, prostitutes no longer confine themselves to the 4 walls of a hotel. Providing or not providing for your daughters doesn't guarantee they won't go the way of olosho in the future.

You really need the therapy you are suggesting grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Werey still dey disguise dey play angel and devil with him monikers grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
With all you've said, will you be happy if your daughter becomes a prostitute? I made that post not because of how someone like you or him could feel but because of some aspiring moralist that could stumble on such business plan.

The moment your post is on a public forum, it goes beyond the confined of your mental faculty.

pussiboner:

Very shallow and judgemental post based on ignorance.

So because he has made money from Bitcoin he should not diversify into sectors that catches his fancy?

If you still see businesses from an emotional standpoint, then you have not even started.

As it stands, you don't know the fate of your daughters in future, prostitutes no longer confine themselves to the 4 walls of a hotel. Providing or not providing for your daughters doesn't guarantee they won't go the way of olosho in the future.

You really need the therapy you are suggesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pussiboner: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Brainbox0806:
With all you've said, will you be happy if your daughter becomes a prostitute? I made that post not because of how someone like you or him could feel but because of some aspiring moralist that could stumble on such business plan.

The moment your post is on a public forum, it goes beyond the confined of your mental faculty.

Let me ask you a question.

Can you work with/for Nigerian Breweries and/or British American tobacco (BAT)?

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
pussiboner:

Let me ask you a question.

Can you work with/for Nigerian Breweries and/or British American tobacco (BAT)?

Why did you answer my question with a question? I ask again would you rather want your daughter to be a prostitute in life? Talking about not mixing up emotions with business, Will you like to trade illicit drugs because of its cash flow?

My previous post is just by the way, so let it rest if you don't have a straight yes or no answer to those questions.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Ur mentor should be ndokwa

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pussiboner: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Brainbox0806:

Why did you answer my question with a question? I ask again would you rather want your daughter to be a prostitute in life? Talking about not mixing up emotions with business, Will you like to trade illicit drugs because of its cash flow?

My previous post is just by the way, so let it rest if you don't have a straight yes or no answer to those questions.

If you read what I posted slowly, you would find out I already answered your question.

You don't have to power to decide how your daughter turns out after 18 years.

Since you are all emotional, I would wait till your oestrogen levels reduce... Only then can you probably engage me in a reasonable conversation.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pussiboner: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
omohz:

Ur mentor should be ndokwa

His mentor is Ndokwa's mentee.

Ndokwa has more than 48 brothels in Lagos alone. Higher concentration in Ajegunle and environs

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chigo4u: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
United Capital Eurobond Fund was launched in 2017.

They have historical performance from 2018 to date, the fund under management is $72 million

The performance is not bad
Does anyone knows fund this. Any Swift fees and do they accept cash deposit.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emndy(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2021
chigo4u:

Does anyone knows fund this. Any Swift fees and do they accept cash deposit.

*Cash deposits aren't allowed.
*Transfer fees apply when carrying out interbank transfers ( all fees borne by you).
*A way to avoid the transfer fees when subscribing is to have a usd acct domiciled in the same bank as the fund custodian bank, this way you simply source fr your usd (as inflow) and then do an intra bank transfer to the eurobond fund act.

Even if you buy cash then depisit in ur dorm act, you won't be able to use it for wealth mgt activities like yje eurobond or usd funds. Funds must be inflow.

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Brainbox0806:

k
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2021
pussiboner:

Ndokwa has more than 48 brothels in Lagos alone. Higher concentration in Ajegunle and environs

Yes , i once stayed in amuwo and ajegunle , that man revolutionized olosho business .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2021
pussiboner:

The man no get joy.Did you say 48 ashi houses.The guy must be a native doctor,lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afromentalist: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
are there people here investing in american / chinese / european stock exchanges ? I can't find any thread where those stocks are discussed.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Afromentalist:
are there people here investing in american / chinese / european stock exchanges ? I can't find any thread where those stocks are discussed.
https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
omohz:

Yes , i once stayed in amuwo and ajegunle , that man revolutionized olosho business .

What a legacy? His family must be very proud of him?

His pastor will continue to pray for increase and expansion of his business.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afromentalist: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2021
pussiboner:

Minimum cash flow of N4 million per day. Na wa ooo.

I hope the guy is converting all his money to dollars sha
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Minimum cash flow of N4 million per day. Na wa ooo.

I hope the guy is converting all his money to dollars sha

grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

grin

He needs to hedge against currency devaluation and inflation na
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
He must have opened off shore account and transferred it for safety
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Biafran4life:
He must have opened off shore account and transferred it for safety

Someone who is reinvesting his earnings, how did he increase his outlets from 10 to about 50 in the last 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

He needs to hedge against currency devaluation and inflation na

Apart from that, he needs to go and setup an office and ashi hotels in NY in order to preserve his generation wealth. cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Someone who is reinvesting his earnings, how did he increase his outlets from 10 to about 50 in the last 10 years

That shows how much the person is making. Organic growth as business is booming. Olosho business for Naija has been growing at double digit rates since Bubu enter and brought along recession grin

Sadly, the average Nigerian girl from a poor home turns to ‘oloshoism’ to survive while the average Nigerian man is willing to spend his last card on olosho to satisfy his cravings sad

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

That shows how much the person is making. Organic growth as business is booming. Olosho business for Naija has been growing at double digit rates since Bubu enter and brought along recession grin

Sadly, the average Nigerian girl from a poor home turns to ‘oloshoism’ to survive while the average Nigerian man is willing to spend his last card on olosho to satisfy his cravings sad

Products and services patronised by the poor who are in majority will make money for sharp business people, from selling of hope through religion, Ponzi schemes, motivational speaking, gambling, alcohol, native medicine etc

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Although I think you are right but my common sense would have told me that men will cut cost, reduce non essential expenditure and be more responsible in a dwindling economy. I understand more girls going into olosho wen the economy is tough but how come men can still afford to be customers.
Something does not add up for me.

Lazyyouth4u:

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
ojesymsym:
Although I think you are right but my common sense would have told me that men will cut cost, reduce non essential expenditure and be more responsible in a dwindling economy. I understand more girls going into olosho wen the economy is tough but how come men can still afford to be customers.
Something does not add up for me.

In those hotels, people pay an average of 2k and sometimes, 1.5k for short time.

For most men, getting sexual pleasure that way is cheaper than keeping a girlfriend.

Especially considering the fact that relationships are still on a "pay to play" or money for ground basis in this country.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bbbwings: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
NL1960:

Apart from that, he needs to go and setup an office and ashi hotels in NY in order to preserve his generation wealth. cool
Clowns grin
Like dangote
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Grupo:

In those hotels, people pay an average of 2k and sometimes, 1.5k for short time.

For most men, getting sexual pleasure that way is cheaper than keeping a girlfriend.

Especially considering the fact that relationships are still on a "pay to play" or money for ground basis in this country.

How do you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.