Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4430945 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DonationWorld(f): 12:12am On Jan 03
Will SFS Funds pay Quaterly Dividends this January? I am asking because they are not showing any signs of remitting money
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by civilserva: 6:11am On Jan 03
CBN asked banks to deduct 50 naira for every foreign currency transaction in Dom account equivalent to 10000 naira.
This means if you have 100 USD which is equivalent to 90000 naira, the amount to be deducted is 50×9= 450 naira
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 7:35am On Jan 03
DonationWorld:
Will SFS Funds pay Quaterly Dividends this January? I am asking because they are not showing any signs of remitting money

Yes, they will. It's always within the first week of a new quarter.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Allboiz: 8:21am On Jan 03
civilserva:
CBN asked banks to deduct 50 naira for every foreign currency transaction in Dom account equivalent to 10000 naira.
This means if you have 100 USD which is equivalent to 90000 naira, the amount to be deducted is 50×9= 450 naira

You're getting the interpretation wrong. Ask questions and don't just assume

What they mean is that there will be a charge of 50 naira on fcy of 10,000 and above in naira.

If 10usd entered your account, which in naira equals 10 * 1000 = 10,000naira, you would be charged 50 naira

If something higher than 10usd entered your account and the conversion is 'equal to or greater than' 10,000naira, you would still be charged 50naira

If something below 10usd entered your account and the conversion is not up to 10,000naira, you would not be charged

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wotowotoman: 8:55am On Jan 03
civilserva:

You are talking trash. Another person that wants to sound intelligent instead of simply asking more learned people to explain the directive to him. Na this kind people cause the Naira scarcity in the country with their rumor mongering on things wey dem no sabi. Hopeless people.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wotowotoman: 1:57pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:
Attention all investors!
Are you looking for a lucrative business opportunity in the booming lithium industry? Look no further than our Lithium Ore Intermediary Business!
Our business acts as a middleman between the buyer and seller, providing a seamless and efficient process for both parties. We specialize in sourcing and delivering high-quality lithium ore to our clients, ensuring that their needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Lithium is a vital component in many industries, including electric vehicles, renewable energy, and consumer electronics. With the demand for lithium skyrocketing, now is the perfect time to invest in our business.
As an investor, you will have the opportunity to join us in the exciting and profitable world of lithium ore trading. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your investment is well-managed and that you see a significant return on your investment.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in a growing industry and be a part of our success story. Contact us today to learn more!

See where yahoo boy come find Mugu. Hahaha
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wotowotoman: 1:58pm On Jan 03
QuinModah:
Share this idea ONLY to your family members, church members, colleagues and friends

Nice response!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by austine4real(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03
Happy new year to you all

For those that will like to venture into agriculture

I have some tractors for sale.

I will not like to derail

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Oyeleye101(m): 5:27am On Jan 04
Oyeleye101:
Anyone with guidelines on how to change my sukuk rental payment receiving account details to another account number?
I was told to fill an indemnity form. Anyone filled that form before? And does it have any bad consequences?
I'm worried because I just wanted to change account details and they asking me to fill indemnity form
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 7:06am On Jan 04
Oyeleye101:

I was told to fill an indemnity form. Anyone filled that form before? And does it have any bad consequences?
I'm worried because I just wanted to change account details and they asking me to fill indemnity form

The implications of what you are asking is not as simple as you think. This is money matter o. They have to be sure they are dealing with the right person and adhere to regulatory rules of engagement

Follow the process, anything you are asked to do please do because it's for your good to avoid any story that touch.

In the financial or investment world, anything that involves change of any initial personal information supplied is taken very seriously and there are procedures to achieving such a change.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by shizzy7(f): 8:59am On Jan 04
ogawisdom:
TB rates

It's really going high 15.7% last time

Time for me to return and leave fixed income
Hello, Is the 9% rate for 90days per annum? I.e 90/365*9% or for the quarter.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 9:35am On Jan 04
shizzy7:

Yes. All rates quoted on any government regulated investment instruments are per annum. The rates on the various tenors are all prorated accordingly.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by keeper303: 12:50pm On Jan 04
Oyeleye101:

I am interested in changing my account details too. Where did you apply to for account change?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04
shizzy7:

Yes everything is pa worked down to 90 days
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by raphemmanuel(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04
Please which bank is best good for fix deposit or for savings with reasonable interest.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dammybrite: 6:29pm On Jan 04
How many percents counts per year counts as reasonable interest to you?
raphemmanuel:
Please which bank is best good for fix deposit or for savings with reasonable interest.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by raphemmanuel(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04
dammybrite:
How many percents counts per year counts as reasonable interest to you?
a minimum of 20% annual. (Could that be realistic?)
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kelvin58: 1:54pm On Jan 05
ositadima1:

Okay...
how much can I budget for ubomiri pride price for men and women
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05
Good day house, pls when is the next FGN BOND 2024
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 4:19pm On Jan 05
Kelvin58:

Wetin be this ? grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On Jan 05
Kelvin58:
Hian, na this kind comment dey attract , konk for Head, Yamayama and bald head response from posters on nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05
Kelvin58:

2 shilling with 1 mad cow

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05
Akerewe:
Good day house, pls when is the next FGN BOND 2024

Been checking DMO website every day but no update so far.

Alert the house whenever it's out.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05
RayRay06677:

Thanks.

Checking too, no wahala
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 1:40pm On Jan 07
https://www.nairaland.com/7961151/total-war-against-name-checkers

I am happy to inform the house on the above. Henceforth, whoever intentionally or unintentionally do in because it's already in their blood will be banned.

I appreciate Seun for this. It will at least preserve the sanity of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 2:28pm On Jan 07
freeman67:
https://www.nairaland.com/7961151/total-war-against-name-checkers

I am happy to inform the house on the above. Henceforth, whoever intentionally or unintentionally do in because it's already in their blood will be banned.

I appreciate Seun for this. It will at least preserve the sanity of the thread.

Wetin this one dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DonnyE(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07
RayRay06677:

Thanks.
Hello, what about TB. When is the next bidding.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Batman2412(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07
How was your equity performance last Friday? I'm planning to join now it's 8%. You don become guru now with experience & I wanna learn from you. [b][/b]
Allboiz:

Lol... You dey laugh me grin

I go soon become rich

Today, I saw an increase of #106 just with 25k o

Altogether, we have 24906

Hopefully, I should be getting around 3k steady on the 25k if things fall in good place

As I said, this is just a test

I want to get used to equity fund

Maybe someday, I'll have the courage to put something big
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Allboiz: 6:09pm On Jan 07
Batman2412:
How was your equity performance last Friday? I'm planning to join now it's 8%. You don become guru now with experience & I wanna learn from you. [b][/b]

Lol. As at Friday I last checked, it has turned to 27k. That is 2k within just one week. I'm still observing anyway. I also noticed the decline in the interest rate. Let's see what happens tomorrow and Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Batman2412(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07
Wow! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the insight. I'll move small money from mmf and play equity tomorrow. Thanks for your quick reply
Allboiz:

Lol. As at Friday I last checked, it has turned to 27k. That is 2k within just one week. I'm still observing anyway. I also noticed the decline in the interest rate. Let's see what happens tomorrow and Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Edukpo: 5:15pm On Jan 08
Please , when is the next ntb?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DonnyE(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08
Ibrahim505:
Hello, please when is the next TB bidding?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.