Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4504477 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iamzik:

Sorry Bros you be English lecturer?
grin grin
bro it's not d English. There was something I was trying to find out. His response has clarified it

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
TONY56:

Oh yes. Thanks for the correction. I will modify it accordingly.
alright Bro. I get it now
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kolping: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
@luluz4u I sent you an email message
luluz4u:

yes please. sorry I had been busy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 13, 2018
C4Ltd:
bro it's not d English. There was something I was trying to find out. His response has clarified it
I think C4Ltd is trying to know if its haven for TBills as in "place of safety" or what Tony56 clarifies as "having". Anyway, Tbills is an investment haven.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ihedioramma: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Futureinvestors(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Dear Investor,

I have a great proposal it requires a low startup capital.
Minimum investment capital is 25K.
Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:
Call/WhatsApp : +234.8.1.4.1.1.9.5.9.9.9*
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tojued: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Finally bought my first t-bills! 241 days at 13.5%. Used afrinvest so everything was transacted via email, did not need to leave my office. But they took custody fee of 0.35% sha.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by essayHelp(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Tojued:
Finally bought my first t-bills! 241 days at 13.5%. Used afrinvest so everything was transacted via email, did not need to leave my office. But that took custody fee of 0.35% sha.

What was the minimum amount?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Dear Investor,

Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:

Will you get out of this thread.....!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Dear Investor,

Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

Contact us via:

Registration fee of #2,500 and assuming 100,000 people gives you #250,000,000. Clap for yourself. If na so money easy to make, i for don rich pass Dangote. Abi, you think say many people no sabi this kin cheap scam?. cool

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Good morning all,is there any auction of Treasury bills this week...?,because I'm currently in GTBANK and my Accounting officer said there is no treasury bill for this week that the portal is not opening......please what is your take on this.....I'm still at the bank...
@ feelamong
@ tony
@Emmanuel
and All
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tojued: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2018
N100,000

essayHelp:

What was the minimum amount?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2018
Gavrelino123:
Good morning all,is there any auction of Treasury bills this week...?,because I'm currently in GTBANK and my Accounting officer said there is no treasury bill for this week that the portal is not opening......please what is your take on this.....I'm still at the bank...
@ feelamong
@ tony
@Emmanuel
and All

If their portal doesn't open, that is not a confirmation that there won't be sale of Treasury Bills tomorrow.

A lot of bankers don't really know much about TB pls.
For the first Treasury Bill sales of this year, I got to Stanbic and told the 2nd lady in charge of TB there that she should give me a form to apply for the 1st TB of the year and she told me that there would be no TB then.

I opened eye for her because I was sure and insisted that it would take place and she had to ask her partner who told her that it would hold. If I had listened to her, I would have missed it and TB rates has been southwards since then.

Sometimes you may have to call their head office before you give up and sometimes they do so deliberately to prevent you from moving your funds from their bank to Federal Government

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Dear Investor,

Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

Contact us via:

Investors please beware and shine your eyes.
Awoof dey tear cloth o.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gooday all
What the rate of 260-280 days in Stanbic?
Pls someone should advice me
Which one is better mmf or tb?
Ibc of the rate..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
TONY56:

Investors please beware and shine your eyes.
Awoof dey tear cloth o.

Awoof dey tear buba.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by titiclassy: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gavrelino123:
@ feelamong
@ tony
@Emmanuel
and All

There is for tomorrow. You can get your form filled at the bank today or early tomorrow. Stanbic and First bank dey.
Tomorrow is Likely to be higher than 13.6 (previous bid)

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yak(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Dear Investor,

Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

Contact us via:

PPL HERE KNOW BETTER. THIS UR PLAN WONT SELL
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by titiclassy: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
ndidigood:
Gooday all
What the rate of 260-280 days in Stanbic?
Pls someone should advice me
Which one is better mmf or tb?
Ibc of the rate..

I use Stanbic. I think they always try to make their MMF match TB or close to it.
The last Tbils for 182 days was 13.6%, 364 for 13.7%...tomorrows nid is likely to eb higher (so i was told)
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
TONY56:

If their portal doesn't open, that is not a confirmation that there won't be sale of Treasury Bills tomorrow.

For the first Treasury Bill sales of this year, I got to Stanbic and told the 2nd lady in charge of TB there that she should give me a form to apply for the 1st TB of the year and she told me that there would be no TB then.

I opened eye for her because I was sure and insisted that it would take place and she had to ask her partner who told her that it would hold. If I had listened to her, I would have missed it and TB rates has been southwards since then.

Sometimes you may have to call their head office before you give up and sometimes they do so deliberately to prevent you from moving your funds from their bank to Federal Government
Thanks bro......it was really a tough one.....i had to move to another branch ...I met with the Branch manager in GTBANK festac and explained everything to him,he was kind-of shocked & requested to speak with my Accounting officer....My Account officer told him that her own portal isn't opening that she told me to drop my instructions down which i refused....
How can I drop my instructions with you when you have clearly told me that no auction will occur this week...?
I had to write the instruction in festac branch as against my branch.......The manager assured me that it will be treated...that they will scan it to her to treat it....
I'm still not happy about this and doubtful..... She lied that there was an auction last week......she used to treat my TB peacefully without any problem before...but why the change..?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by titiclassy: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
TONY56:

TRUE

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gavrelino123:

Thanks bro......it was really a tough one.....i had to move to another branch ...I met with the Branch manager in GTBANK festac and explained everything to him,he was kind-of shocked & requested to speak with my Accounting officer....My Account officer said told him that her own portal isn't opening that she told me to drop my instructions down which i refused....
How can I drop my instructions with you when you have clearly told me that no auction will occur this week...?
I had to write the instruction in festac branch as against my branch.......The manager assured me that it will be treated...that they will scan it to her to treat it....
I'm still not happy about this and doubtful.....
She lied that there was an auction last week......
She used to treat my TB peacefully without any problem before...but why the change..?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=titiclassy post=65034299]

I use Stanbic. I think they always try to make their MMF match TB or close to it.
The last Tbils for 182 days was 13.6%, 364 for 13.7%...tomorrows nid is likely to eb higher (so i was told)[/quote[quote author=Gavrelino123 post=65034601][/quote
Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Dear Investor,

Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

Contact us via:
Bros, this is 2018 na and not 1918. Please better repent oo. How can you be having this kind of plan, is this your new year resolution? Abeg fear God na

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gavrelino123:
@ feelamong
@ tony
@Emmanuel
and All

You need to change your bank.

I was at GTBank, Oba Akran Ikeja sometime last year to indicate my interest for Tbills for that week, and the mu.mu banker told me "I can only do Tbills at my branch". The shocker I got as a response left me dumbfounded for minutes. Well, my branch isn't faraway so I proceeded to Berger. That was where I finally realized the fact that GTB is a very useless piece of crap. It's been 4 months and I am still trying to get over the greatest shocker I got from the guy in charge of Tbills for that branch.

Well, I didn't even argued.. I simply proceeded to the first floor and transfered my small money to the One Customer Bank (Sterling Bank), and I've since then done two Tbills with them without stress, and of course, without regrets.

Those guys at GTB have been trained to lie to customers

Never again will I go to GTBank to make any inquiry, and I will strongly advise you to take that path. I am not advertising for Sterling bank, but I must confess, the bank stands out from others when it comes to service and willingness to attend to customer needs. One of their staff even volunteered to help fix my affidavit (I had an issue with my BVN name), and she did! In my presence, she called the delivery man, gave him the details, and in 24 hours, it was fixed.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
titiclassy:

There is for tomorrow. You can get your form filled at the bank today or early tomorrow. Stanbic and First bank dey.
Tomorrow is Likely to be higher than 13.6 (previous bid)

If it's higher, I will Barr myself from this thread for one week as punishment.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Acidosis:

You need to change your bank.

I was at GTBank, Oba Akran Ikeja sometime last year to indicate my interest for Tbills for that week, and the mu.mu banker told me "I can only do Tbills at my branch". The shocker I got as a response left me dumbfounded for minutes. Well, my branch isn't faraway so I proceeded to Berger. That was where I finally realized the fact that GTB is a very useless piece of crap. It's been 4 months and I am still trying to get over the greatest shocker I got from the guy in charge of Tbills for that branch.

Well, I didn't even argued.. I simply proceeded to the first floor and transfered my small money to the One Customer Bank (Sterling Bank), and I've since then done two Tbills with them without stress, and of course, without regrets.

Those guys at GTB have been trained to lie to customers

Never again will I go to GTBank to make any inquiry, and I will strongly advise you to take that path. I am not advertising for Sterling bank, but I must confess, the bank stands out from others when it comes to service and willingness to attend to customer needs. One of their staff even volunteered to help fix my affidavit (I had an issue with my BVN name), and she did! In my presence, she called the delivery man, gave him the details, and in 24 hours, it was fixed.

She sounded so confused when the manager of Festac branch called her.........if my TB doesn't go true she will see hell.....I'm a no nonsense person by nature.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by elpiro: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Have anyone had any recent TB dealings with Fidelity bank,how was the experience?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TONY56: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gavrelino123:

Thanks bro......it was really a tough one.....i had to move to another branch ...I met with the Branch manager in GTBANK festac and explained everything to him,he was kind-of shocked & requested to speak with my Accounting officer....My Account officer told him that her own portal isn't opening that she told me to drop my instructions down which i refused....
I'm still not happy about this and doubtful..... She lied that there was an auction last week......she used to treat my TB peacefully without any problem before...but why the change..?

With the white lie she told, it means she did it intentionally. You see, the problem is that she is probably under pressure to improve or shoot up her customers' deposit as they are always given monthly targets and she used that trick to delay your use of the money for about 2weeks because that money will leave your account to CBN as soon as your bid is successful. Had she been successful with her tricks, you wouldn't have been able to partake in the Primary market until 28th February which is end of the month

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PinocchioDMZ: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
elpiro:
Have anyone had any recent TB dealings with Fidelity bank,how was the experience?

Fidelity bank is very okay but the minimum you can invest 1M and you are allowed to bid at the rate of your choice in the primary market.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
TONY56:

With the white lie she told, it means she did it intentionally. You see, the problem is that she is probably under pressure to improve or shoot up her customers' deposit as they are always given monthly targets and she used that trick to delay your use of the money for about 2weeks because that money will leave your account to CBN as soon as your bid is successful. Had she been successful with her tricks, you wouldn't have been able to partake in the Primary market until 28th February which is end of the month
You are very correct Chief...but that's her problem....she shouldn't use her own to disturb my own....!!!
It's always difficult for me to leave my office during working hours....She should just make sure my TB sails true or else,she will regret playing pranks with me...I will make sure she's disciplined and embarrassed the relevant authorities.....since when i started banking with them,i haven't benefitted anything from them....

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2242) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ace5(m), Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.