Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4442592 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:14am On May 11, 2018
jidobaba:
This Access Bank accounts officer thinks batting her eyelashes will make me take FD @7%
Some of them don't even know that the bank has tbills.ng and I can thus circumvent their shenanigans.
Make dem Park well.

Haba, you no wan make she meet her target?. If na your sister and dem talk say dem go sack her if she no meet target, wetin you go do or tell her to do?. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by godello: 12:12pm On May 11, 2018
Olarewajub:

Where can the investment be made?
any stanbic bank.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by jidobaba(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2018
NL1960:

Haba, you no wan make she meet her target?. If na your sister and dem talk say dem go sack her if she no meet target, wetin you go do or tell her to do?. grin grin grin
She tell me say her target na 400m/annum.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
jidobaba:

She tell me say her target na 400m/annum.

As a 'baba' now as in 'jidobaba', you suppose help her meet the target now. For FD at 7% and TB at 11%, 4% difference no too much for a 'baba' like you to 'dash' her now in order for her to meet her target. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibrahim505(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2018
Pls must one obtain a tbills certificate after successful bid in secondary market? There is deductions for principal amount, processing fee and custodian fee in the statement of account, could these be enough or I still need to collect the certification?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 7:46am On May 13, 2018
I thank you all so dearly, I have indeed learnt a lot about treasury bills from you guys. Pls, when is the next date for treasury bills auction?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dejiotus: 9:59am On May 13, 2018
Donbrig:
I thank you all so dearly, I have indeed learnt a lot about treasury bills from you guy. Pls, when is the next date for treasury bills auction?
Next Wednesday 16, 2018. You need to submit your application to your bank, preferably by tomorrow if you intend to invest at the primary market.
Attached is the 2018 TB second quarter timetable.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:46am On May 13, 2018
dejiotus:

Next Wednesday 16, 2018. You need to submit your application to your bank, preferably by tomorrow if you intend to invest at the primary market.
who the volume is too low plenty investor might not get
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 11:51am On May 13, 2018
Thanks bro, I appreciate, I will send my request tomorrow.
dejiotus:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 13, 2018
Good morning all,
Wanna hit fbn tomorow morning... What should I expect?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by diamond88: 5:35pm On May 13, 2018
Inflation rate fell again to approximately 12%. It means TB going to fall to one digits interest rate at the end.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
diamond88:
Inflation rate fell again to approximately 12%. It means TB going to fall to one digits interest rate at the end.

It is good for our economy for inflation to go down. I think tbills is still going to be OK for a very long time, even at single digits, especially when you have huge funds to invest and compound, compared to fixed deposits and others.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ImperialCovfefe: 7:19pm On May 13, 2018
diamond88:

Any source for the inflation figures?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
Sick of percentage % dropping jor shocked. I'm off to cashew farming... cheesy.. See you TB at the right time in Aug 2018.....

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aleemtayo(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
We buy ITunes gift cards at the best rate that will make you patronize more... Instant payment in to your account at the fastest you can imagine.

Our service is 24hrs

Whatsapp&call:08105759674
Let's do business
God bless our Hustle
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 9:08pm On May 13, 2018
diamond88:
You may be right,but also remember that***this current Government doesn't follow the inflation/Deflation principle.....
CBN is only exploiting on the Oversubscription and excess demand on T.B**that's why the rates are dropping drastically.
Let's see what happens this coming Wednesday..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2018
PLEASE WHAT IS THE CURRENT RATE FOR FIRSTBANK365 Days tenure
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Chaclaitmilk(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
Osahon7:
PLEASE WHAT IS THE CURRENT RATE FOR FIRSTBANK365 Days tenure

9% or 10%
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 13, 2018
Chaclaitmilk:

9% or 10%
Jesus Christ
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2018
Chaclaitmilk:

9% or 10%
not even 11.5%??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 12:49am On May 14, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by taxiappguy: 1:04am On May 14, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by spenca: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
Gavrelino123:

You may be right,but also remember that***this current Government doesn't follow the inflation/Deflation principle.....
CBN is only exploiting on the Oversubscription and excess demand on T.B**that's why the rates are dropping drastically.
Let's see what happens this coming Wednesday..

there are many reasons the rates are sliding, you cannot level it down just to the aforementioned, but yea you are right and they are not hiding that fact because the minister as often said FGN debt is largely going to be sourced from the external environment.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yak(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Sick of percentage % dropping jor shocked. I'm off to cashew farming... cheesy.. See you TB at the right time in Aug 2018.....

that's actually the reason TB is coming down. federal govt want ppl to invest in agriculture and industrial sector
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 8:57am On May 14, 2018
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:05am On May 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Nice one on the bold. cashew is a hot commodity now.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Nice one with your farming..but dont expect any rise in rates ....oil price still strong and reserves still doing well.

lets just get used to the low rates here or go and invest in Corporate bonds
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 9:26am On May 14, 2018
feelamong:

Nice one with your farming..but dont expect any rise in rates ....oil price still strong and reserves still doing well.

lets just get used to the low rates here or go and invest in Corporate bonds

Thank you. But i am diversifying to all business. Acres of farmland with cashew & cassava, Uber, Faragon bus, Maruwa, Barbing saloon, dry cleaning and restaurant. They could be dirty biz but my target is to have different source of income kiss. We are determined! I have my personal season for TB.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:46am On May 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Thank you. But i am diversifying to all business. Acres of farmland with cashew & cassava, Uber, Faragon bus, Maruwa, Barbing saloon, dry cleaning and restaurant. They could be dirty biz but my target is to have different source of income kiss. We are determined! I have my personal season for TB.

Shuooooo. Only you?. Make you leave some for others now. Are you trying to be 'small Dangote'?. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yak(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
dotcomnamename:

can I come n do internship under u, please!!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by khoyejo: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
Please help me, let assume i buy tb of 300k for 91days with 11percent,what will be my return pls, help me
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 10:13am On May 14, 2018
NL1960:

Shuooooo. Only you?. Make you leave some for others now. Are you trying to be 'small Dangote'?. grin

Yes now, just like how the polithievians/billionaires shop all the top rate % of our TB and then left peanut % for innocent us grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.