Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4458352 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Willie2015: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Sun2Jack:
Update on Secondary Market at First Bank?

31 Days -11%
269 Days -13.6%
297 Days -13.6%

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sun2Jack: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Willie2015:

31 Days -11%
269 Days -13.6%
297 Days -13.6%

Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
NL1960:

The sky is big enough for every bird to fly. There are some birds that take the risk of flying 7000km to go and get good returns and there are others that will not take such risk but will be content with the small chop they get where they are.

Btw, go and ask Dangote or Otedola if he will be content with earning the money the ibo trader earns from market and he go swear for you. Also go and ask the agbero on a Lagos road why he is not in the market as a trader. cool.
u are missing the point there ,I was address where u mention tb investment is like nijiabet which is wrong ....this an investment while that a gamble ....real investor don't see tb bond as gamble or some luck cos they undergo stress to mass the capital to invest and in capitalism they deserve some return..while Nijiabet folks are bunch of very greedy people wanting a short cut to wealth with little energy and investment with 99 percent loss rate ...2 most ibo traders have a better return more than dangote and otedola ...what dangote have is huge capacity and investment to big for sme ....dangote 800 bn cement sales returned around 70 bn as net profit with investment of 500 bn naira that around 12 percent per anum ..while must alaba trader return 80 percent on spare part mean if the ibo spare part trader has a capital of 10m in Jan 2019 by Dec it will be 18 m while dangote 10m will be 12 ....it hard to comprehend cos is investment analysis

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
dammy222:
Investing in Treasury bills is so sweet that one gets so addicted to it

NL1960:

It is like Bet9ja. cheesy grin

ahiboilandgas:
u are missing the point there ,I was address where u mention tb investment is like nijiabet which is wrong ....this an investment while that a gamble ....real investor don't see tb bond as gamble or some luck cos they undergo stress to mass the capital to invest and in capitalism they deserve some return..while Nijiabet folks are bunch of very greedy people wanting a short cut to wealth with little energy and investment with 99 percent loss rate ...2 most ibo traders have a better return more than dangote and otedola ...what dangote have is huge capacity and investment to big for sme ....dangote 800 bn cement sales returned around 70 bn as net profit with investment of 500 bn naira that around 12 percent per anum ..while must alaba trader return 80 percent on spare part mean if the ibo spare part trader has a capital of 10m in Jan 2019 by Dec it will be 18 m while dangote 10m will be 12 ....it hard to comprehend cos is investment analysis

Actually it is the addiction part of it that i was referring to and not gambling. See also the emojis i used. That tells you the joke aspect of the post.

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
NL1960:

Actually it is the addiction part of it that i was referring to and not gambling. See also the emojis i used. That tells you the joke aspect of the post.

ok I understand now it very addictive and can be a little be dangerous if might lead to extreme self denial....i had to be enjoying my live with 10 percent of my interest.....

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ok I understand now it very addictive and can be a little be dangerous if might lead to extreme self denial....i had to be enjoying my live with 10 percent of my interest.....

Yea...extreme self denial.

To spend money on other stuffs go just dey hard person, all one hopes for increasing rates grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Chisco27: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pls gurus in the house and our consultants that understands how treasury bills run. I read from the papers today that FG borrowed trillions of Naira from the Nigeria pension fund. I hope investing in treasury bills is safe o the way this country is heading.

*FG borrows N6.16tn from N8.499tn pension fund*

https://punchng.com/fg-borrows-n6-16tn-from-n8-499tn-pension-fund/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
For those who want to vote atiku, just note he intends to Float the Naira which would Cause Huge Devaluation, Nigeria Governor Says.

https://abokifx.com/news/free-float-would-send-naira-tumbling-nigeria-governor-says-bloomberg.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SamReinvented: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

Where did you get these backyard statistics from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please which bank is best for doing treasury bills?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by nomad26: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Guys, please who has the email of the Gtb department that deals with tbills? I want to invest in the next primary auction but I can't go to a branch. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eddyakinrinde(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by janga(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
nomad26:
Guys, please who has the email of the Gtb department that deals with tbills? I want to invest in the next primary auction but I can't go to a branch. Thanks!

just write and sign a letter stating the particular amount u wanted to invest, then find ur acct official email and mail him/her

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by nomad26: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Thanks a lot!
janga:

just write and sign a letter stating the particular amount u wanted to invest, then find ur acct official email and mail him/her
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
SamReinvented:

Where did you get these backyard statistics from?
from your back yard

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dammy222(f): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
LadyBeee:
which bank re u using?
Stanbic
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SamReinvented: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
from your back yard

I certainly do not keep such fictitious information in my backyard.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dammy222(f): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2019
NL1960:

It is like Bet9ja. cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Stocking: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2019
These rich people still dy argue for here
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eghos24(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Please what's the difference between primary and secondary?
I have a million naira to invest. How do you advice I go about it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2019
SamReinvented:

I certainly do not keep such fictitious information in my backyard.
but I got them from there so?u backyard is......
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kisszhira(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
must one have account with a bank before doing
tb with them. my last tb was with fbn but i want to do my next with stanbic ibtc,but i dont have acc with them??
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Is it wise/safe to invest in TB during this election period? Urgent answer pls
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vexing(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2019
kisszhira:
must one have account with a bank before doing
tb with them. my last tb was with fbn but i want to do my next with stanbic ibtc,but i dont have acc with them??
If you don't have account with Stanbic I guess that you should be able to fund your TB through check payment. I am not too sure though.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Just2endowed2(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Izuogu1:
Is it wise/safe to invest in TB during this election period? Urgent answer pls

yes of course.

Guru in the house...please whats the secondary rate at stanbic bank for today.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Zeiya(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Has anyone been to Firstbank this morning?

What are the secondary market offers?

Especially tenures below 60days?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Just2endowed2:

yes of course.

Guru in the house...please whats the secondary rate at stanbic bank for today.
Thanks.
Just coming from Stanbic now.See what I got.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Zeiya:
Has anyone been to Firstbank this morning?

What are the secondary market offers?

Especially tenures below 60days?
12% for 180 days..30 minute ago I was there.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Garlay: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Izuogu1:
12% for 180 days..30 minute ago I was there.

Which bank?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Garlay: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please house, I just downloaded the i-invest app and am very impressed in the simplicity of the app interface but don't know how secured is the app in terms of investment. Please those that have used it before should clarify me on that. Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Garlay:

Which bank?
FBN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.