Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4439851 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
koonbey:

So because there was some network difficulty on WhatsApp and on some websites, you liquidated your investment?

Oh wow.

wetin musa no go see for gate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ibrahim505:

Those that browse the internet regularly would believe 'there is problem accessing some web pages recently' leading to panic among heavy internet users.

u mean u would close all your bank accounts if inter-switch / ATM fails for less than 24 hours?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Babalakin:
which of the i-invest please.i can see about 3 of them on the play store.

I-Invest app by Parthian Partners
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Garlay: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Honestly, I just placed 150k at 13.1% for 91 days.

How reliable is this app because I am scared of this their rate. Why is it higher than every other banks own
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nettuno: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please anyone with information on FBN stop rates at the last Wednesday auction?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Garlay:

How reliable is this app because I am scared of this their rate. Why is it higher than every other banks own

Reliable as it is owned in conjunction with Sterling. Interest slightly higher cos yields are not paid upfront.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aremso(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Reliable as it is owned in conjunction with Sterling. Interest slightly higher cos yields are not paid upfront.

So one collect capital and interest at the end of the tenure? If that is the case then not too far from mutual fund
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
aremso:

So one collect capital and interest at the end of the tenure? If that is the case then not too far from mutual fund
You are right sir. Mutual fund and i-invest are almost the same. They both pay interest at the end of the tenor. I can't call it treasury bills.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IHelp: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jobac:

You are right sir. Mutual fund and i-invest are almost the same. They both pay interest at the end of the tenor. I can't call it treasury bills.

Almost same. One of the main difference with mutual fund is at the point of investing, you choose a tenure and rate. So you already know what your return will be at the end of the tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
So, who has had experience with i-invest about their dealings and trustworthiness for sizable number of months to guide others?

Their model is very nice and smooth to utilize but I still need some testimonies about their financial dealings so as to guide others.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Jobac: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
kryptem:
So, who has had experience with i-invest about their dealings and trustworthiness for sizable number of months to guide others?

Their model is very nice and smooth to utilize but I still need some testimonies about their financial dealings so as to guide others.

I don't think there is any bad report about them. It's just that I can't wait till the end of the maturity to receive my interest.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibrahim505(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
kryptem:

I was investing with the app since October, I did more than 30 transactions as i always salute the team for their credible services.
iinvest is just like a saving account where you can readily get your cash back as you demand it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
SaintUlot:

Only put an amount you can afford to lose in crypto, crypto has its up and down and subject to manipulation. The profit might be sweet, but also note that you can lose money in that high magnitude too, because in crypto, someone's loss is another person's profit and vice versa.
Just LIKE MMM
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
RealityShot:

Just LIKE MMM

Then stocks, oil, and gold markets are MMM-esque investments too.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RealityShot: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bamz:

Then stocks, oil, and gold markets are MMM-esque investments too.
is it now that you are learning/knowing that?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
justmi1:
Hi everyone, I am new here, I have been curious about T-bills. I want to learn more please. I have like 50k i want to invest.
grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
aremso:

It depends on its suitability to you. As for me, that's the best cos I need the little for nothing at present.

I just want to grow it periodically for a specific purpose and the experience has been excellent.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ibrahim505:

I was investing with the app since October, I did more than 30 transactions as i always salute the team for their credible services.
iinvest is just like a saving account where you can readily get your cash back as you demand it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
They really take investing a notch higher. Only that they don't pay upfront on their TB.

Nonetheless, their pattern seems great and promising. I just hope they keep up their lovely model and even improve on it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 234ng44uk(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
France issues first 10-year bond at negative interest rate
"investors pay, rather than receive, interest for the privilege of owning French sovereign debt, said the state debt management agency..."

Isn't that wonderful?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

grin

Lol I'm here laughing at you. Next year, that 'k' may change to 'm'.

The jollof rice at the top of the cooler was once at the bottom of the pot.

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bamz:

Lol I'm here laughing at you. Next year, that 'k' may change to 'm'.

The jollof rice at the top of the cooler was once at the bottom of the pot.
Baba for the girls that's the prayer point and believe me boys are working towards achieving that.

I was not laughing at him though. The question was rather funny.
Pardon my....

Nice proverb

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Graduateacher(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Baba for the girls that's the prayer point and believe me boys are working towards achieving that.

I was not laughing at him though. The question was rather funny.
Pardon my....

Nice proverb

If you were laughing at his question, it mean, you were laughing at him cause he wrote it

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Graduateacher:

If you were laughing at his question, it means yoy were laughing at him cause he wrote it

Kirchhoff01

Teesha aff come to discipline you. Yes I agree with her haha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Please
I just downloaded the app and looks confusing.
Enlight me please, do I need to open an account with sterling bank to use this app? How do i receive back my fund at the end of the tenure? I dont see where to add my account number so has to get back my money.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by missjekyll: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

grin

could you explain your use of the laughing emoji?
How dare you?!

My dear poster,at the moment,the minimum for bills is 100k. However,you can invest this in mutual money market until it's up to 100 thousand.

Please,dont mind this kirchoff or ketchup angry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2019
missjekyll:

could you explain your use of the laughing emoji?
How dare you?!

My dear poster,at the moment,the minimum for bills is 100k. However,you can invest this in mutual money market until it's up to 100 thousand.

Please,dont mind this kirchoff or ketchup angry
Shebi I have apologized Na... cry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by gogedda: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2019
gogedda:
Hello house, I guess I missed the treasury Bill's auction for this week. please when is the next auction taking place?

Secondly, can i fill the form now and put today's date while i send it to my account officer to help with the transaction at the next auction since u i am based abroad. Thanks

Can someone pls kindly answer this question. Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
gogedda:

Can someone pls kindly answer this question. Thanks

18/07/19

You can send your instruction on the 15th and confirm if your account or relationship manager received it.

OR

You can choose to go in anytime through the secondary market.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kryptem: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2019
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Please
Enlight me please, do I need to open an account with sterling bank to use this app? How do i receive back my fund at the end of the tenure? I dont see where to add my account number so has to get back my money.

No. You don't need to open account with sterling bank.
As you have downloaded the app, do the necessary registration with your email, phone number and set your pin. Then send them your documents for KYC.

Navigate the app and to understand how to use it. Before you can invest, you have to first fund your wallet and the various means through which you can do that are in the app. After you have fund your wallet, then you can buy or invest for your choiced TB among the so many ( according to rate and duration).

Everything you need to do are within the app. So, take your time to study it.

For me, I sent them my KYC documents and after they were verified before I funded my wallet and I have sub for my choice package. Just to avoid inability to withdraw when the time comes; so KYC is sacrosanct.

To receive back your fund, just click on withdraw and then you will be lead to where you can fill in your details. But make sure that the account number you would be using for the withdrawal is the one connected to the BVN you submitted during your registration.

NOTE: I am not their agent and I just started with the app days back. Have not attempted withdrawal, so do this with all sense of YOUR responsibility and at your own conviction.

I hope my input have helped.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2019
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Please

Everything is intact. U don't need to open any account. Click on invest icon to transfer money to your wallet, and make sure that you are transfering from accounts that are directly linked with your BVN. After that chose your preferred investment.

About withdrawal, your mone would be transferrex to your wallet upon maturity. Then click on withdrawal to fill a form where your acct number would be included. Gbam! U will get your money in less than five minutes.

But you must make sure that your KYC is completed.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
kryptem:

Thanks for sharing your experience.
They really take investing a notch higher. Only that they don't pay upfront on their TB.

Nonetheless, their pattern seems great and promising. I just hope they keep up their lovely model and even improve on it.

The truth is that the little interest on one's TB could be easily spent unless it is substantial to the point of bring reinvestment in TB.

If you invest periodically like me within the range of 250-300k within months, the interest is so minimal and could be easily spent before another hustling is successful.

I grow my liquidity with I-Invest, nothing more. This makes the model suitable for me.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by gogedda: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bamz:

18/07/19

You can send your instruction on the 15th and confirm if your account or relationship manager received it.

OR

You can choose to go in anytime through the secondary market.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.