Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4444277 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oakbranch:
Time and season.Pmb and his team will leave some day and the real change will come.

I pray so o. But one needs a sustainable job to keep body & soul together B4 then. Working one ass out as a teacher here on a salary of 15k. Imagine, in my education field. Yet, one clueless govt agent TRCN demands like 11k to licence me as a professional teacher.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Thank God you are Nigerian and can earn interest on your cash, in most developed nations there are 0.0001% interest rates from jan to dec and in some there are none, some countries actually charge you to run bank accounts for you.

Make your money work for you asap.

I wish I make it work for me o. But it's easier said than done. How favourable is the Nigerian environment for a sustainable business, especially in a very locale area? Fresh business startup is d hardest one can get himself into in Nigeria
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
eniorisha:

I wish I make it work for me o. But it's easier said than done. How favourable is the Nigerian environment for a sustainable business, especially in a very locale area? Fresh business startup is d hardest one can get himself into in Nigeria
I just cut my hair today and my baber shop and equipment is not up to 200k or 250 max and I awaly interact with him and make an average of 3 k daily net .....each hair is 400 naira.....that 90k monthly ....he make your annually teacher income in 2 months.....leave u confort zone ......move out from your rural area

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
eniorisha:

I pray so o. But one needs a sustainable job to keep body & soul together B4 then. Working one ass out as a teacher here on a salary of 15k. Imagine, in my education field. Yet, one clueless govt agent TRCN demands like 11k to licence me as a professional teacher.
u can't be in village hustling with a degree ...get i TRCN...move out from the confort zone dream big ....submit c.v in b.i.s school lekki ,corona etc teacher earn 400k there ....u cant just be lamenting and scared .....money from tb is suppose to be used for living not saving and saving ....

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
olusogo1:
Got 6.5% for 225days from GTB secondary market today.

Got 7% for 215 days at Access Bank. I just discovered that it can be done online too if you have an account with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Faceville:

Good day Mr Eniorisha, I went through your posts and noticed that your last tread was about suicide. Please you need to know that your challenges are just to make you stronger. I'm sorry for bringing up the topic here. I would've loved to meet with you in person but am not in Lagos. Remain Blessed.

He was thinking of committing suicides when nothing happens to his capital. For your information, the first and most important thing when it comes to investment is capital protection and not capital growth.

We are not taking any risks investing in TB; enjoy the applicable rate while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Horlartunes: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Got 7% for 215 days at Access Bank. I just discovered that it can be done online too if you have an account with them.

How boss? What and what do we need inbox me your digits
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hahaha my broda, i like toto no be small especially those ones wey get kpomo, once you begin chop am you go dey hear "choko choko choko" grin grin grin

healthserve:

Anytime I see this your moniker ehn... cheesy.. I dey be like, na wetin Toto do this bros grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
contumely2:

Which one is negative energy, bad luck yada yada ?
l am done with that discussion, those who understood the nuggets behind my post have already taken it, if you like sleep with all the women in Nigeria or Africa, I don't give a hoot, it is your choice and your life but one day monkey will go to market and will not return back, let's get back to TB discussion,

l will not dignify you or the other guy that is talking bulshit about my post, l am entitled to my opinion/ views, continue sleeping with as many women you like and your payday is around the corner,

My last response to you and the other guy accusing me of an alternate account, the truth hurts but the truth we know and do sets us free as individuals, families, community and a Nation,

This has nothing to do with wether you are a Muslim / Christian / voodoo worshipper or Atheist, life is all about cause and effect, sowing and reaping / laws of retributive justice ( some reap early in life or at the tail end of their lives but there is definitely a reaping stage for all humans) , continue to enjoy doing the wrong thing and the wrong lifestyle, payday will definitely come.

Back to TB DISCUSSION jare grin

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Hahaha my broda, i like toto no be small especially those ones wey get kpomo, once you begin chop am you go dey hear "choko choko choko" grin grin grin

Naughty guy doing TBs grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
The best way to make it work for you is invest as soon as it matures, don't leave funds idle in ur acc waiting for juicy rates, someone who invests today at 8% for a period of 9 months compared to someone who keep waiting for better rate and finally gets one at 11% but has only 5 months investment period compared to the former person loses a whole lot of money.

There are many real world business opportunities but i advice you manage it yourself for example running a classy restaurant in the city, Nigeria is all about packaging now and people must eat.

Buying keke napep and giving out on hire purchase, depending on your state, there are commercial bus routes that require bus service providers, with reliable drivers, you could monopolize a travel route within your state, pay little commission to the trade union, in six month you could go to yoruba land and collect the chieftancy title of "Kabiyesi 1 of Otuocha kingdom".

eniorisha:

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Horlartunes:

How boss? What and what do we need inbox me your digits

There is no point for secret conversation. But let me showcase my latest discovery on TB at Access Bank after they have labelled me as a marketer for I-Invest without knowing that constant online research on money making na him dey worry me.

Dear just click on https://tbills.ng/#/ to see the TB rates available in Access Bank daily. The window is always opened between 8-4 on daily if I am not wrong.

A form will be displayed upon clicking on 'get started' button. Same would be deactivated after 4pm daily.

Input your BVN, acct to be debited, account to be credited etc in the form. Gbam! You are done in less than 5minutes.

They bought at discount and pay in full at maturity.

You can also consider I-Invest application own by Sterling Bank. It is the easiest of them all and they have best of rates. The only disadvantage is that your interest and principal are paid upon maturity.

My experience with Stanbic IBTC when it comes so service delivery is poor inspite of all the hype on this forum. I have to move all my money out of the bank recently.

I use both means of investment and I have never regretted any.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Blood of Zion. My ear.. You don burst my ear elder. Choko Choko Choko. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by contumely2: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l am done with that discussion, those who understood the nuggets behind my post have already taken it, if you like sleep with all the women in Nigeria or Africa, I don't give a hoot, it is your choice and your life but one day monkey will go to market and will not return back, let's get back to TB discussion,

l will not dignify you or the other guy that is talking bulshit about my post, l am entitled to my opinion/ views, continue sleeping with as many women you like and your payday is around the corner,

My last response to you and the other guy accusing me of an alternate account, the truth hurts but the truth we know and do sets us free as individuals, families, community and a Nation,

This has nothing to do with wether you are a Muslim / Christian / voodoo worshipper or Atheist, life is all about cause and effect, sowing and reaping / laws of retributive justice ( some reap early in life or at the tail end of their lives but there is definitely a reaping stage for all humans) , continue to enjoy doing the wrong thing and the wrong lifestyle, payday will definitely come.

Back to TB DISCUSSION jare grin

Man of low estate. The butterfly at times, thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

Say the above bunch of codswallop to touts at motor park and not to people here.

There is no dunce in Tbills section.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sukueponmalu: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2019
_
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2019
contumely2:

Man of low estate. The butterfly at times, thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

Say the above bunch of codswallop to touts at motor park and not to people here.

There is no dunce in Tbills section.

This is harsh, there was no incivility in the above statement. Marry 200 wives or concubines at your own risk. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and way of life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 2:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

There is no point for secret conversation. But let me showcase my latest discovery on TB at Access Bank after they have labelled me as a marketer for I-Invest without knowing that constant online research on money making na him dey worry me.

Dear just click on https://tbills.ng/#/ to see the TB rates available in Access Bank daily. The window is always opened between 8-4 on daily if I am not wrong.

A form will be displayed upon clicking on 'get started' button. Same would be deactivated after 4pm daily.

Input your BVN, acct to be debited, account to be credited etc in the form. Gbam! You are done in less than 5minutes.

They bought at discount and pay in full at maturity.

You can also consider I-Invest application own by Sterling Bank. It is the easiest of them all and they have best of rates. The only disadvantage is that your interest and principal are paid upon maturity.

My experience with Stanbic IBTC when it comes so service delivery is poor inspite of all the hype on this forum. I have to move all my money out of the bank recently.

I use both means of investment and I have never regretted any.

The site is okay but the maximum invest is just 5m
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by contumely2: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2019
needful:

This is harsh, there was no incivility in the above statement. Marry 200 wives or concubines at your own risk. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and way of life.

He spoke with an air of finality peppered with unmistakable authority, as though he could establish what he meant.
When he was queried he said he wouldn't dignify us with a response. Imagine such a dismissive, smug answer.

Smart people say things like this with reservations. Because you can't buttress it when called upon to.

Now, entitlement to opinions is a cliche whose value is now spent. It's a lie too.

Or do you stand in public and say something like "Fat women are pigs. They are not attractive at all"

Can you defend it by citing your cliche "I am entitled to my opinion" ?

Your opinions should be sensible not nonsensical.

I reiterate, there are no dunces in Tbills section. He should say his bunkum to touts.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by betterview: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I really cannot explain but they act strange don't know if it the volume of the cash that caused it or some thing else .....like the clearing agent that sleeps with a hoe/hooker virtually daily and does not repeat same girl unless (u bring him good luck )according to him (if after laying the girl and is deals click he calls it the girl bring good luck and would patronize u again....

Oga Ahib

it seems there is so much money in Clearing.
Why haven't you joined the biz since you seem suitable for it?

Again, how can one make money in car sales?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2019
betterview:

Oga Ahib

it seems there is so much money in Clearing.
Why haven't you joined the biz since you seem suitable for it?

Again, how can one make money in car sales?

clearing agents come with a bit of luck to hit it big , like E money and co have mass a big cliental base ....once some big firm have you as there choice agent you done hammer be that ...but the do shady deals like under payment of duty (another corruption ) and become very rich (the Nigeria way )....with the terrible state of apapa clearing is not easy from the bottom .....we cant be every way (u go die be that)...i concentrate on sector am used to oil/gas Logistic .....for car sale most dealer buy accidental from copart online auctions in America fix and sell at a premuim to Nigerian without full disclosures....and become rich (the Nigeria way ) other land in cotonu amd smuggle to nigeria evading duty and selling ..and been hailed as succesful biz man .......Nigeria is filled with dishonesty and we currently cant even different good amd bad bussiness .

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I just cut my hair today and my baber shop and equipment is not up to 200k or 250 max and I awaly interact with him and make an average of 3 k daily net .....each hair is 400 naira.....that 90k monthly ....he make your annually teacher income in 2 months.....leave u confort zone ......move out from your rural area

Boss, I understand you very well. But capital protection especially one's earn earned life saving is Important. One still need to work & hustle to dabble into sth like u suggested.

I schooled in the university of Lagos. So, I know a little about urban life. Urban life is so tough for a struggger especially for someone like myself who av no one dt can assist in any way possible. I know what I'm saying boss. He who wears d shoes knows where it pinches.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Boss, I understand you very well. But capital protection especially one's earn earned life saving is Important. One still need to work & hustle to dabble into sth like u suggested.

I schooled in the university of Lagos. So, I know a little about urban life. Urban life is so tough for a struggger especially for someone like myself who av no one dt can assist in any way possible. I know what I'm saying boss. He who wears d shoes knows where it pinches.

Albert Einstein said the mindframe we had that got us into a problem shouldn't be relied upon if we want to get ourselves out of problems when we find ourselves in situations we don't like...

While self diagnosis would be enticing especially when a knowledgeable person is involved, listening to other persons in such situations would do a lot better

Bottom line, listen more, ask questions, but be open to sound advice. Otherwise you'll still project your mindframe( unhealthy ) which at the state is unhealthy to treat your conditions unto everythin, be it opportunity or people around you.

Shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

that the price u pay to be financially secured in Nigeria ...u cant be scared of urban area and same time want riches ....if u luv your rural live then go into farming or open a rural school ...but your fear fear cant take u any way even people who earn 1m monthly for tb are still hustling in lagos .....i personsally use okada to get to depots within tincan ...several very rich clearing agent also use okada ....my friend that earn over 20m annully from rent alone in abuja still stay in a room self con in lagos where he hustle while family dey abuja
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
u can't be in village hustling with a degree ...get i TRCN...move out from the confort zone dream big ....submit c.v in b.i.s school lekki ,corona etc teacher earn 400k there ....u cant just be lamenting and scared .....money from tb is suppose to be used for living not saving and saving ....

U think it's even easy to penetrate those institutions with CV not to even talk about getting invited for interview? It's my field so what sufficiently know what's up penetrating those place & what I'm lacking. TRCN will add nothing or very little to what's on ground now.

Nothing tangible in urban areas one can get without requisite exposure and some sure helping hands. Not even temporary accommodation. If I didn't make d decision to leave Lagos for now, I bet myself my little savings will finish up B4 I even get a job or an apartment for myself even if I choose to continue to live & sleep in d open. It's dt worse. I'm poor. So I need any help I can get, forget I'm a TB investor. Many of us are doing TB with less than 500k. What's 500k savings out of my present "comfort zone" to lekki, Ajah, VGC, Ikeja, etc without an already running sustainable job?

I'm so poor!!!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Albert Einstein said the mindframe we had that got us into a problem shouldn't be relied upon if we want to get ourselves out of problems when we find ourselves in situations we don't like...

While self diagnosis would be enticing especially when a knowledgeable person is involved, listening to other persons in such situations would do a lot better

Bottom line, listen more, ask questions, but be open to sound advice. Otherwise you'll still project your mindframe which at the state is unhealthy to treat your conditions unto everythin, be it opportunity or people around you.

Shalom
i dont know what is talking about it seem he already defeated phycologically ... i came to Lagos in 2006 after nysc with just a hand bag ,my bsc degree ,my msc admission in the uk nysc cetificate and 300k from my nysc saving and my old car i sold at 25 from nysc in enugu am not from Lagos or enugu ...i had only one friend that was hustling in dangote transport (obajana job ) he was 27 and my neigbour in kaduna and dream big patrner ....no pain no gain .....u that school in lagos and yoruba .....u fall my hand .....i can even move to russia like all those ibo hustler...even uk wai no give me visa i no no any body

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

U think it's even easy to penetrate those institutions with CV not to even talk about getting invited for interview? It's my field so what sufficiently know what's up penetrating those place & what I'm lacking. TRCN will add nothing or very little to what's on ground now.

Nothing tangible in urban areas one can get without requisite exposure and some sure helping hands. Not even temporary accommodation. If I didn't make d decision to leave Lagos for now, I bet myself my little savings will finish up B4 I even get a job or an apartment for myself even if I choose to continue to live & sleep in d open. It's dt worse. I'm poor. So I need any help I can get, forget I'm a TB investor. Many of us are doing TB with less than 500k. What's 500k savings out of my present "comfort zone" to lekki, Ajah, VGC, Ikeja, etc without an already running sustainable job?

I'm so poor!!!

I have been watching you. Your spirit seems broken.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
that the price u pay to be financially secured in Nigeria ...u cant be scared of urban area and same time want riches ....if u luv your rural live then go into farming or open a rural school ...but your fear fear cant take u any way even people who earn 1m monthly for tb are still hustling in lagos .....i personsally use okada to get to depots within tincan ...several very rich clearing agent also use okada ....my friend that earn over 20m annully from rent alone in abuja still stay in a room self con in lagos where he hustle while family dey abuja

Farming...That's not bad actually. But I know nothing about any farming or agro allied business. For opening up school, I tell u school business is more than saturated here. Boss, u & your business associates are already established. IT'S a different ball game for a fresh graduate starter. I'm not even affraid to go into business with dt little savings, but there must be a sustainable fixed job for me as a fresh starter nah. Think about it, sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sukueponmalu: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Are you still in Ilesa?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

I have been watching you. Your spirit seems broken.

I love dt. Is it social media group or how I am aware of my problem. Yet it's not entirely my fault o. No thank to Poor cum humble background as well as endemic poverty. Due to way I grew up, all I know how to do now is dirty manual job & to teach Arts subjects. Nothing more for now
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Are you still in Ilesa?
I was never in Ilesha. I'm in ipetu ijesha, boss

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sukueponmalu: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I was never in Ilesha. I'm in ipetu ijesha, boss
Ah Okay .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I love dt. Is it social media group or how I am aware of my problem. Yet it's not entirely my fault o. No thank to Poor cum humble background as well as endemic poverty. Due to way I grew up, all I know how to do now is dirty manual job & to teach Arts subjects. Nothing more for now

Spirit if God. What's this HolySpirit

Your Spirit has been broken down and your psyche has been badly battered.

You've been psychologically broken down that you can't find yourself

Jesus. Don't injure yourself. Take it easy

Let's talk here and not meet

Tell me what and what do you have, let's both brainstorm together.

How much do you have?

What resources do you have I.e land in the village etc. List all you have. I can tutor you here how you can make decent 100-200k monthly with your own resources and faith if youre willing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Batman2412(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.