Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4461018 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Adiwana: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

And u will compare that your background & exposure with someone who was born & grew up in a mud uncompleted house in d village? My boss, u are aggravating Nigerian youth's precarious situation. Stop making everything seems automatic.

I respect you a lot but u fall my hands, big time, sir

I don't see anything wrong in what he said tbh unless am missing something.Self pity is not going to do anybody good. that's just the truth

We all come from different backgrounds.Some of our parents set us on the path which we are now,some of us had to burst our asses to get it. I can complain all day on why my people didn't have billions of naira to make me not to worry about working a day in my life. But the truth is they didn't.If I want that lifestyle,I must go out of my comfy zone to get it.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
I appreciate u all. Self pity, Self defeated, psychologically imbalance, anything u ascribe to my situation, I accept them all. But I still maintain dt background, exposure & surrounding people's influence matter a lot. I'm very much ok in my self pity.

My apology to d general house for derailing the tread for my poverty advertisement. I say I'm sorry from d bottom of my heart. Thanks as u bear with me. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adiwana:

I don't see anything wrong in what he said tbh unless am missing something.Self pity is not going to do anybody good. that's just the truth

We all come from different backgrounds.Some of our parents set us on the path which we are now,some of us had to burst our asses to get it. I can complain all day on why my people didn't have billions of naira to make me not to worry about working a day in my life. But the truth is they didn't.If I want that lifestyle,I must go out of my comfy zone to get it.

I'm not d type dt launch out to an unknown place with direction nor destination. My personality & orientation won't even permit. But , I certainly know my challenges & what I lack. Till I av d skills, knowledge, exposure, & well-to-do influence around me, I thank God for my present position & hope for d better soon. Thanks u all
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by betterview: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
the land was bought for 720k in 2003 ...they didnt hand me any capital but my parent are upper middle group i assume so cos my grand dad sponsored his child to school in american in 1972 like wise 4 other member of my parental granny...i help my mum supervise her construction and my elder bros then ,then i started posing as a expert on house supervsion and advice i did 2 other jobs (family members )then bought the land ....then it appreacited to 15m ....i also monopolize the car and used strong head to convert it to mine and sold it too on route to Nysc ...i have also worked as an employee in an pharmaceutical firm (surgical equipments and oil firm ...i also traded pertroluim products ,cement and tipper ....i also do consulting for oil firms (small down stream firms) ...but i didnt just develop interested in oil and gas my grand dad and dad where all oil marketers ...and some older guys......am not wealthy or rich ooh just an ok chap ...am just a hustler .....one range rover 2019 i cant buy.....it wipe out my entire worth
Wow!

Cool.

You na rich man oo..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Thanks u, sir. But let's be frank, this was not how u conclude on her & condemn her when u met her a hoe. I'm sure it's d efforts & encouragement of people like you dt turned her around completely.

Stop condemning me. Background & personality is not d same with everyone. That is my perculiarity which I know is not d best. But feel I can get it modified for d better with words of encouragement from d experienced people like u.
pls am not condeming you ...dont miss my points ...we might have come from a poor background either u parent or grand parent or great grand parent ....dangote great ground parent where poor villager too but alhassan dantata the ambitious and lucky guy moved to ghana to stay with tata (a kolanut merchant ) learn the trade their by 1935 ....u change the destiney of dantatas ...
It could be u ....we must all keep trying ....a very wealthy family i know is currently broke and the first born is now a driver

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
betterview:

Wow!

Cool.

You na rich man oo..
am not sha by my own parameters i have never driven a brand new tear leather car ...i cant afford banana island or asokoro house ...i dont even own a brand new howo truck self .....this are wishes

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
betterview:

Wow!

Cool.

You na rich man oo..
am not rich people na from 1 million dollars above (global standard ) me never own a brand new tear letter car ...nearest na 2013 dont own a house in banana island or asokoro dont own a brand new howo truck ...i cant even buy i phone max 11 but am wealthy (contentment)i can retire and live on bond s for every if God give me good health

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Spirit if God. What's this HolySpirit

Your Spirit has been broken down and your psyche has been badly battered.

You've been psychologically broken down that you can't find yourself

Jesus. Don't injure yourself. Take it easy

Let's talk here and not meet

Tell me what and what do you have, let's both brainstorm together.

How much do you have?

What resources do you have I.e land in the village etc. List all you have. I can tutor you here how you can make decent 100-200k monthly with your own resources and faith if youre willing.

grin grin grin.......

This guy will not kill me in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
zamirikpo:

grin grin grin.......

This guy will not kill me in this forum.

What's the matter again?

What have I done again ? Or rather what new charge is there against me?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by multibalotel: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Nb typo error in my write ups rarely have time to recheck thanks
we are used to it .. 8
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Adiwana: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm not d type dt launch out to an unknown place with direction nor destination. My personality & orientation won't even permit. But , I certainly know my challenges & what I lack. Till I av d skills, knowledge, exposure, & well-to-do influence around me, I thank God for my present position & hope for d better soon. Thanks u all

At times its better to just burst out into the wild without knowing where you are going and the dangers that lie ahead.Many people die poor because they're are not ready to take that extra step.

I remember one day i was talking with a friend of mine.I told him i rather remained unemployed than to work in a bank.He showed me the reason why he would do so. He said that the banking was a very good place to meet rich people.You do the man know man thing.Get to be his unofficial personal financial manager.Make life easier for him through depositing and withdrawals,then get close to him. That way things,luck could smile on you. If you look at it from the stress point of view,you could easily pick up a tricycle for yourself. Its stress free and you are your own boss.But as a bank staff,you easily have access and know rich folks. The probability of getting connection through bank is higher than getting that connection through picking a rich customer.

Many Igbo boys come out of their villages to serve their ogas with just nylon bags.Many of them go to serve people they have never met.Many that serve dont even know the type of trade their bosses are into until they enter shop.But at the end of the day,the ones that have sense make out something with what they were given.

What am trying to say is this. You can stay in the village and wait till you see a clear path or you can come out and create that path for yourself.At the end of the day,you are responsible for only person.That is you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
But, is there really no hope in the villages or other towns apart from Lagos, pH, Abuja and to a lesser degree Kano? My principle is that everyone cannot be in Lagos we can see that from the congession in the city. Even China de complain say everyone wan go stay Shanghai. But in the book Acre of Diamond, it says if you look around your environment you can find that niche that you can compound to etch a living for yourself.
There are very many people in Lagos who live their life on hope when they probably would have been more productive in other smaller cities or towns.
Adiwana:

At times its better to just burst out into the wild without knowing where you are going and the dangers that lie ahead.Many people die poor because they're are not ready to take that extra step.

I remember one day i was talking with a friend of mine.I told him i rather remained unemployed than to work in a bank.He showed me the reason why he would do so. He said that the banking was a very good place to meet rich people.You do the man know man thing.Get to be his unofficial personal financial manager.Make life easier for him through depositing and withdrawals,then get close to him. That way things,luck could smile on you. If you look at it from the stress point of view,you could easily pick up a tricycle for yourself. Its stress free and you are your own boss.But as a bank staff,you easily have access and know rich folks. The probability of getting connection through bank is higher than getting that connection through picking a rich customer.

Many Igbo boys come out of their villages to serve their ogas with just nylon bags.Many of them go to serve people they have never met.Many that serve dont even know the type of trade their bosses are into until they enter shop.But at the end of the day,the ones that have sense make out something with what they were given.

What am trying to say is this. You can stay in the village and wait till you see a clear path or you can come out and create that path for yourself.At the end of the day,you are responsible for only person.That is you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojesymsym:
But, is there really no hope in the villages or other towns apart from Lagos, pH, Abuja and to a lesser degree Kano? My principle is that everyone cannot be in Lagos we can see that from the congession in the city. Even China de complain say everyone wan go stay Shanghai. But in the book Acre of Diamond, it says if you look around your environment you can find that niche that you can compound to etch a living for yourself.
There are very many people in Lagos who live their life on hope when they probably would have been more productive in other smaller cities or towns.

There's nothing in villages. There is. But. There isn't. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
we didnt fall from the sky it a process it tool over a decade ..u have to have a starting point ...dangote is not from lagos either he tool the risk in 1977 to sold his car and move to lagos to start bussiness with his uncle .....he could have stayed in kano ..and become a local chap they where already rich.....do u know lesson teacher are paid around 70k monthly in lekki for few hours ....
The guy has just 500k savings. Where is he going to stay when he gets to lagos? Rent a house and buy basic things in it. How much would be left for him to survive till he gets reasonable thing doing in Lagos? There are millions of people already in Lagos and trying different things just to be financially free to no avail.

Honestly, getting funny inspiration from those that succeeded is not enough o. What about the millions that tried and failed? We are built differently. What works for me, might not work for you.

I ran into my secondary school best friend in lekki job hunting and I decided to help him. I taught him my business and how to run it from importation and all. I even gave him important contacts and a million naira to start small which he did but guess what? Within a year, everything went underground! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The guy has just 500k savings. Where is he going to stay when he gets to lagos? Rent a house and buy basic things in it. How much would be left for him to survive till he gets reasonable thing doing in Lagos? There are millions of people already in Lagos and trying different things just to be financially free to no avail.

Honestly, getting funny inspiration from those that succeeded is not enough o. What about the millions that tried and failed? We are built differently. What works for me, might not work for you.

I ran into my secondary school best friend in lekki job hunting and I decided to help him. I taught him my business and how to run it from importation and all. I even gave him important contacts and a million naira to start small. But guess what? Within a year, everything went underground! shocked
it must not be lagos ...it can be akure ,abeakuta , kano etc this increase the probability of succeeding

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Hope is not a strategy.

Let me give you 2 experiences of people who faced similar situations.

I had a room mate in the University. He studied Economics and graduated with a First Class. Upon graduation, he was looking for lecturing job in the University and wasted about 2 years there. Subsequently, he went back to his home town in Ekiti state and was teaching Mathematics and Economics there. We got talking and was saying the same thing you're saying. No one to help, nowhere to stay in Lagos, etc. I gave him the same advice I'll give you now.

Your location is limiting you. You aren't doing too badly by the general standards of your location. The problem is that you desire what your location can't give you. I suggest you seek greener pastures in other locations.

My uncle entered Lagos with only his "portmanteau" and his Law degree without knowing anybody. He was squatting with his friend in the old Nurses hostel in Ikoyi. He went to Law school in this Lagos and got his first job thereafter. Today, he's the Legal Director of a Multinational company here in Lagos and a wealthy man.

My friend I mentioned in the beginning moved to Lagos, got a fantastic job in a Telecoms company and the last time we spoke, he was in China on a business trip.

I understand that you are risk averse but please, how do you want to be great in life without taking risk? You want God to help, remember Abraham also relocated severally in the Bible?

I suggest you find a way to connect with those who require your skills and are willing to pay better than you currently earn.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

I ran into my secondary school best friend in lekki job hunting and I decided to help him. I taught him my business and how to run it from importation and all. I even gave him important contacts and a million naira to start small which he did but guess what? Within a year, everything went underground! shocked

I respectfully disagree that that amount isn't adequate to start life in Lagos Sir

Discontentment is principal. The extent to which one is discontented can energize one with the strength/zeal/zest/temerity to succeed. So I respectfully share a different view from you Sir. With 80k he can get a room even in Ajah life, 30k to buy food stuffs ime quarter bag rice beans garri. 20k print CVs up to 100, 20k budget for tfare and do serious distribution on the CVs within a month he'll get a job. Alternatively he can get keke while scotting. Either way, he gets an opportunity to earn beta than stay at the villages.

I've toured across 45 villages across the length and breadth of the country and I must say honestly one can stay in the village but must apply self intelligently to excel I.e by having unrestricted internet, solar power or gen and most importantly what to do with oneself while the resources are out together Sir

So, 500k is decent to start a life in Lagos Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Hope is not a strategy.

I had a room mate in the University. He studied Economics and graduated with a First Class. Upon graduation, he was looking for lecturing job in the University and wasted about 2 years there. Subsequently, he went back to his home town in Ekiti state and was teaching Mathematics and Economics there. We got talking and was saying the same thing you're saying. No one to help, nowhere to stay in Lagos, etc. I gave him the same advice I'll give you now.

Your location is limiting you. You aren't doing too badly by the general standards of your location. The problem is that you desire what your location can't give you. I suggest you seek greener pastures in other locations.

My uncle entered Lagos with only his "portmanteau" and his Law degree without knowing anybody. He was squatting with his friend in the old Nurses hostel in Ikoyi. He went to Law school in this Lagos and got his first job thereafter. Today, he's the Legal Director of a Multinational company here in Lagos and a wealthy man.

My friend I mentioned in the beginning moved to Lagos, got a fantastic job in a Telecoms company and the last time we spoke, he was in China on a business trip.

I understand that you are risk averse but please, how do you want to be great in life without taking risk? You want God to help, remember Abraham also relocated severally in the Bible?

I suggest you find a way to connect with those who require your skills and are willing to pay better than you currently earn.
nice points
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

I respectfully disagree that that amount isn't adequate to start life in Lagos Sir

Discontentment is principal. The extent to which one is discontented can energize one with the strength/zeal/zest/temerity to succeed. So I respectfully share a different view from you Sir. With 80k he can get a room even in Ajah life, 30k to buy food stuffs ime quarter bag rice beans garri. 20k print CVs up to 100, 20k budget for tfare and do serious distribution on the CVs within a month he'll get a job. Alternatively he can get keke while scotting. Either way, he gets an opportunity to earn beta than stay at the villages.

I've toured across 45 villages across the length and breadth of the country and I must say honestly one can stay in the village but must apply self intelligently to excel I.e by having unrestricted internet, solar power or gen and most importantly what to do with oneself while the resources are out together Sir

So, 500k is decent to start a life in Lagos Sir
Job is never guaranteed for anybody. There are millions of graduates who have been searching for about 5 years now.

You talked about him buying Keke and renting an 80k house in ajah. How secured would that house be? Where is he going to be parking that Keke? Hope, you know everyone eyes dey red in Lagos sha?

There are many people with such funny believe that use their life savings to travel abreand today, they don't even have flights money to comeback home.

An uber driver almost committed suicide after using his life savings to rent a small house, buy corolla and it was stolen from where he parked it outside his house less than 3months.

My point exactly is, make sure you have a good backup when all fails cos you might not be far from suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
nice points

Thanks boss
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Job is never guaranteed for anybody. There are millions of graduates who have been searching for about 5 years now.

You talked about him buying Keke and renting an 80k house in ajah. How secured would that house be? Where is he going to be parking that Keke? Hope, you know everyone eyes dey red in Lagos sha?

There are many people with such funny believe that use their life savings to travel abreand today, they don't even have flights money to comeback home.

An uber driver almost committed suicide after using his life savings to rent a small house, buy corolla and it was stolen from where he parked it outside his house less than 3months.

My point exactly is, make sure you have a good backup when all fails cos you might not be far from suicide.

Trust me. I'm a man with deep penetrated grassroots tenaciousness. Teacher job no dey scarce lie lie. So also pure water loaders, Drivers and then keke drivers. To get keke in Lagos, all he needs to do is approach any of the park as for the keke heads and tell them what he's saying here. Secondly, many institutions give new keke on two years ibstalmental payments life.

You see those houses you guys build and then relocate overseas, agents rent them out at throw way price hence 80k, those who know, know... grin grin grin cheesy

In the city, its how rugged one is on the street that manners oh. To wait for the storms to subside before taking a plunge is a wrong move. Even Bible talk say those that observe the seasons before sowing would achieve nothing. We all just have to out our hustle on.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Hope is not a strategy.

your uncle entered Lagos without knowing anybody but he was squatting with his friend.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
your uncle entered Lagos without knowing anybody but he was squatting with his friend.

M
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Yes. He didn't know a single soul in Lagos.

When he got to Lagos, he met people at Deeper Life in Lagos and they helped him get someone to squat with.

You see, in this life, you either have results or you have excuses. No two ways about it. It's left for us to pick what we want.

I am recollecting tons of people close to me who came to Lagos without knowing anyone. They are successful people and some have even relocated out of Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Trust me. I'm a man with deep penetrated grassroots tenaciousness. Teacher job no dey scarce lie lie. So also pure water loaders, Drivers and then keke drivers. To get keke in Lagos, all he needs to do is approach any of the park as for the keke heads and tell them what he's saying here. Secondly, many institutions give new keke on two years ibstalmental payments life.

You see those houses you guys build and then relocate overseas, agents rent them out at throw way price hence 80k, those who know, know... grin grin grin cheesy

In the city, its how rugged one is on the street that manners oh. To wait for the storms to subside before taking a plunge is a wrong move. Even Bible talk say those that observe the seasons before sowing would achieve nothing. We all just have to out our hustle on.
Can everybody be rugged on the street? Some people have gentle nature and they have been like that all their life.

I'm not against people trying things out but I don't advice anyone to try something completely new to them with their life savings cos when you loss all and need help, that's when you'll know that almost all the contacts you have as friends are useless!

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Yes. He didn't know a single soul in Lagos.

When he got to Lagos, he met people at Deeper Life in Lagos and they helped him get someone to squat with.

You see, in this life, you either have results or you have excuses. No two ways about it. It's left for us to pick what we want.

I am recollecting tons of people close to me who came to Lagos without knowing anyone. They are successful people and some have even relocated out of Naija.
the someone is not his friend na or don't you know what friend is?

Your uncle might even have the money to rent a small house but he didn't cos it would be unwise cos there many things to pursue first than just coming to lagos to rent a house first.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Hope is not a strategy.

This ur story is wow!
Let me tell u my own version,I am an Igbo man born to a disadvantaged family in Lagos. After my graduation from the university in the Eastern part of Nigeria,I relocated to Abuja even when I knew it was tough for me at that time i mean really tough.
It got so bad that my parents called me one day that I should come back to Lagos which I persuaded them it will get better someday.
Lo and behold,I got a bank job where I was paid 48k as monthly salary and I managed it until I got someone who introduced me to side hustle which i started with the entire money I had saved throughout NYSC.
Today, am happy to have left Lagos for Abuja and even the Bank job which I learnt so much from and my earning per month is in millions from just my side hustle per month. I don't mean to say all this here but to encourage someone out there to take the bold step in life.

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
the guy when to unilag for a degree and didnt make any friends that strange....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
the someone is not his friend na or don't you know what friend is?

Your uncle might even have the money to rent a small house but he didn't cos it would be unwise cos there many things to pursue first than just coming to lagos to rent a house first.

Okay, that's not his friend, it is his enemy.

"Might, Maybe, If". I'm telling you raw first hand facts and you're guessing what may have been. Someone that told me the reason he chose the University he attended in the East was so that he could be getting free food from his uncle's house cos they wouldn't give him money after paying his fees. That's the person you're saying had the money to rent house in Lagos.

Bros, stop helping that guy look for excuses where there are none.

I have a Nairalander who was posted to Lagos as a corper. She stayed in the RCCG family house at Yaba, later she saved and got a small students bed space in Yaba. Today, she's running 2 jobs in Lagos and I'm very proud of her of maximising little opportunities.

If everyone starts telling you their stories, you go hear, your ears go full.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
the guy when to unilag for a degree and didnt make any friends that strange....

Another angle.

People skills?
Social skills?
Interpersonal skills?
Relationship skills?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
ibechris:

This ur story is wow!
Let me tell u my own version,I am an Igbo man born to a disadvantaged family in Lagos. After my graduation from the university in the Eastern part of Nigeria,I relocated to Abuja even when I knew it was tough for me at that time i mean really tough.
It got so bad that my parents called me one day that I should come back to Lagos which I persuaded them it will get better someday.
Lo and behold,I got a bank job where I was paid 48k as monthly salary and I managed it until I got someone who introduced me to side hustle which i started with the entire money I had saved throughout NYSC.
Today, am happy to have left Lagos for Abuja and even the Bank job which I learnt so much from and my earning per month is in millions from just my side hustle per month. I don't mean to say all this here but to encourage someone out there to take the bold step in life.

Now, just imagine you decided to go back to your comfort zone. Adversity maketh a man.

To make progress in life, you must move.
To move, you must take a leap of faith.
To take a leap of faith, it's either you decide to or circumstances push you into taking that leap.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by alexvic12: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Spirit if God. What's this HolySpirit

Your Spirit has been broken down and your psyche has been badly battered.

You've been psychologically broken down that you can't find yourself

Jesus. Don't injure yourself. Take it easy

Let's talk here and not meet

Tell me what and what do you have, let's both brainstorm together.

How much do you have?

What resources do you have I.e land in the village etc. List all you have. I can tutor you here how you can make decent 100-200k monthly with your own resources and faith if youre willing.

Hello sir, can we interact more on this platform? I'd love to learn from you. I'm currently serving and I would love to learn how to make more income. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Vocals, bolu96(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.