Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4460509 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2019
I might even be classifed as ajebo by Nigeria standard i had a benz 190 in the university but for me by my parent but i sold it after nysc and planing to pay my uk admission and lagos was a stop gap for me ....so how can u say u gradute from unilag and yoruba man from south west ,a Nigeria be scared of dreaming ....and be confortable with 12k permonth cos u are scared of capital or urban area ...my neigbour a young ibo gril an orphan and a uni zik gradute was almost entering depression cos of poverty and job loss ...she started hanging out with olosho girl in order to survive (food security) and they where hoping to hook rich oyinbo ...suprisely she has a 2.1 ...we beame friends and within 2 year i made sure she didnt worry about food ,dstv ,data etc she was now my adpoted sister ..she cut off friendship with them hoes apply for several jobs and bristish council clicked and now earn 2800 per hour and work over 150 hours monthly in british council nigeria and saving like Mad she has secure admission to ireland and we are waiting for the america one so she can try her luck on visa ....she just 28 now very well composed and dreaming big ...so u can be in the village and be lamenting

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Farming...That's not bad actually. But I know nothing about any farming or agro allied business. For opening up school, I tell u school business is more than saturated here. Boss, u & your business associates are already established. IT'S a different ball game for a fresh graduate starter. I'm not even affraid to go into business with dt little savings, but there must be a sustainable fixed job for me as a fresh starter nah. Think about it, sir.
we didnt fall from the sky it a process it tool over a decade ..u have to have a starting point ...dangote is not from lagos either he tool the risk in 1977 to sold his car and move to lagos to start bussiness with his uncle .....he could have stayed in kano ..and become a local chap they where already rich.....do u know lesson teacher are paid around 70k monthly in lekki for few hours ....

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I love dt. Is it social media group or how I am aware of my problem. Yet it's not entirely my fault o. No thank to Poor cum humble background as well as endemic poverty. Due to way I grew up, all I know how to do now is dirty manual job & to teach Arts subjects. Nothing more for now

Why don't you try to come to Lekki or Ajah axis. Print out like 100 CVs submit it to the schools one by one. Before you share all 100CVs God will do it, you'll get called. The salaries are a minimum of 70,000 Naira even for a badly paying organization. And you'll build your life from there.

Forget about the expensive housing information you hear, you can look for a place to scot cheaply while you do all this. With 70-100k an agent can find you an uncomfortable room to stay while you gradually build your life.

Before you cover Lekki, Ajah, Ado, SangoTedo and environs, you'd have gotten placement. I guarantee you this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Why don't you try to come to Lekki or Ajah axis. Print out like 100 CVs submit it to the schools one by one. Before you share all 100CVs God will do it, you'll get called. The salaries are a minimum of 70,000 Naira even for a badly paying organization. And you'll build your life from there.

Forget about the expensive housing information you hear, you can look for a place to scot cheaply while you do all this. With 50k,an agent can find you an uncomfortable room to stay while you gradually build your life.
that not a justification not to hustle your way up the last timw my dad gave me any money what so ever was in 2003 and my mum 2005 before service so basically ..must nigeria gradutes hustle there way up only a few from billionaire families

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibrahim505(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I love dt. Is it social media group or how I am aware of my problem. Yet it's not entirely my fault o. No thank to Poor cum humble background as well as endemic poverty. Due to way I grew up, all I know how to do now is dirty manual job & to teach Arts subjects. Nothing more for now
You have a cash of 500k and still crying of poverty. I advice you to dump that teaching job, buy a fairly used keke and start saving 3k daily.
Buy the book 'Richest man in Babylon'

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Having 500,000 Naira and still writhing in pains points that you had the zest/zeal/desire/energy/knowledge/capability to make even more money with your skillset and the 500k as a veritable instrument on your hand
And that you have more of an idea problem than money problem. Your thought about yourself needs to be corrected. You need to make adjustments.

If you have 500k and you're this way, it points that you don't have a money problem but have other issues that needs to be worked upon :

1. You need a clear sense of directive as to what to do, this also implies you have an ideological problem much more than financial problem

2. Been said you were once energetic but now suffer low energy hence the need to preserve what you have, or grow it when you improve on your financial fortunes, to this, having a side business and another business where both can grow together will do be very beneficial. Imagine working in like Lagos and earning 60-70k per month while you push your 500k into another business and earn monthly returns?. Let's say you apply and get a 70k take home job and use the 500k to start up a keke marwa business giving the keke to someone to ride it, doing this and making let's say 4,000 Naira daily should produce 100-120k monthly, combined with your take home pay of 60k monthly accumulates towards 180-200k monthly.

3. Just like writers experience writing block, I believe your negative mood can if it hasnt already subjected you to moodiness/downcastness. I recommend even within your village spinning your activities routine. I.e visiting different areas. This will boost your energy levels, and remove psychological blocks that restricts or rather has limited your insight. Opening you up to ideas on your own.

4. There's nobody who can deal with your negative energy and thoughts than yourself. If you keep saying because youre this or that, it doesn't edify. Negative thoughts and psyche decreases your energy,ideas,speed,reasoning.

Guess what positives thoughts is free. The Yoruba's call something Iseda, I'm sure you know what it means. Stop cursing your Iseda.

Cursing yourself doesn't produce anything. Trust me, cursing oneself isn't humility

5. What you expose yourself has influence on your actions and influence your decisions more than you know. Listen to preaching messages on YouTube, websites of people who feel can motivate and boost your mental strength and energy. Guess what, this can be done in the village there.

Its ourselves we're waiting for. You're your own helper. Help yourself.

God speed. I hope this little widow's mirth of mine can help in any way little

Stay positive, look up. Be strong

Best of luck with your recovery

Shalom

BTW I suggest you try Article Writing. With this you can rake in 50k monthly from home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
I know you are trying to psych the guy up but let's also be a little careful about the info we push out. There are very few schools if any that pay as much as 400k salary even the ones collect millions in school fees do not pay as much.
Typical salary is from 40k to 75k then. Then you have the next category that range around 100k to 120k, not even coronna do I think will dare pay 400k.
I am only putting it out there so that some people will not start looking down on themselves.

ahiboilandgas:
u can't be in village hustling with a degree ...get i TRCN...move out from the confort zone dream big ....submit c.v in b.i.s school lekki ,corona etc teacher earn 400k there ....u cant just be lamenting and scared .....money from tb is suppose to be used for living not saving and saving ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojesymsym:
I know you are trying to psych the guy up but let's also be a little careful about the info we push out. There are very few schools if any that pay as much as 400k salary even the ones collect millions in school fees do not pay as much.
Typical salary is from 40k to 75k then. Then you have the next category that range around 100k to 120k, not even coronna do I think will dare pay 400k.
I am only putting it out there so that some people will not start looking down on themselves.

b.i.s ,day waterman college american international school abuja ....they pay those amount as salaries and above ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thebargainhunte: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

U think it's even easy to penetrate those institutions with CV not to even talk about getting invited for interview? It's my field so what sufficiently know what's up penetrating those place & what I'm lacking. TRCN will add nothing or very little to what's on ground now.

Nothing tangible in urban areas one can get without requisite exposure and some sure helping hands. Not even temporary accommodation. If I didn't make d decision to leave Lagos for now, I bet myself my little savings will finish up B4 I even get a job or an apartment for myself even if I choose to continue to live & sleep in d open. It's dt worse. I'm poor. So I need any help I can get, forget I'm a TB investor. Many of us are doing TB with less than 500k. What's 500k savings out of my present "comfort zone" to lekki, Ajah, VGC, Ikeja, etc without an already running sustainable job?

I'm so poor!!!
Hahaha, bros easy na. Are u advertising poverty? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Albert Einstein said the mindframe we had that got us into a problem shouldn't be relied upon if we want to get ourselves out of problems when we find ourselves in situations we don't like...

While self diagnosis would be enticing especially when a knowledgeable person is involved, listening to other persons in such situations would do a lot better

Bottom line, listen more, ask questions, but be open to sound advice. Otherwise you'll still project your mindframe( unhealthy ) which at the state is unhealthy to treat your conditions unto everythin, be it opportunity or people around you.

Shalom

I'm very much open & appreciate all inputs. Even that informed my decision to drop my challenges here for advices & suggestions. I know with u guys with much more knowledge, skills & experiences, I can get better & upward.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm very much open & appreciate all inputs. Even that informed my decision to drop my challenges here for advices & suggestions. I know with u guys with much more knowledge, skills & experiences, I can get better & upward.

Then start your recovery by " stop cursing yourself "

Are you aware there are schools in Lagos now that employ teachers and give accommodation alongside job placement? And that a few put their ads on Nairaland?

If you're willing and interested, I know schools in Ikorodu and Okota that provide such benefits I can direct you towards should it interest you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
i dont know what is talking about it seem he already defeated phycologically ... i came to Lagos in 2006 after nysc with just a hand bag ,my bsc degree ,my msc admission in the uk nysc cetificate and 300k from my nysc saving and my old car i sold at 25 from nysc in enugu am not from Lagos or enugu ...i had only one friend that was hustling in dangote transport (obajana job ) he was 27 and my neigbour in kaduna and dream big patrner ....no pain no gain .....u that school in lagos and yoruba .....u fall my hand .....i can even move to russia like all those ibo hustler...even uk wai no give me visa i no no any body

Well, if that's d way u see it, I appreciate your inputs. But u must realise people are "wired" in different ways. If u don't understand me, I understand & accepted your conclusion. Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

Well, if that's d way u see it, I appreciate your inputs. But u must realise people are "wired" in different ways. If u don't understand me, I understand & accepted your conclusion. Thanks
am just trying to cheer u up...cos i know u can make it since u can gather capital vai physically labour

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Spirit if God. What's this HolySpirit

Your Spirit has been broken down and your psyche has been badly battered.

You've been psychologically broken down that you can't find yourself

Jesus. Don't injure yourself. Take it easy

Let's talk here and not meet

Tell me what and what do you have, let's both brainstorm together.

How much do you have?

What resources do you have I.e land in the village etc. List all you have. I can tutor you here how you can make decent 100-200k monthly with your own resources and faith if youre willing.

I'm very much emotionally stable sir. I only need to get better on a stable earning more preferably fixed earning from my field. Well, I don't think I av any resources such as land space of my own. I'll appreciate u if u can chat me up on 08182896938 so I won't continually derail d TB tread.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm very much emotionally stable sir. I only need to get better on a stable earning more preferably fixed earning from my field. Well, I don't think I av any resources such as land space of my own. I'll appreciate u if u can chat me up on 08182896938 so I won't continually derail d TB tread.

Sorry but I've remembered I don't want to maintain communications privately with any forum member. I've suggested a few things, why not put them into action.

I was going to share pictures of how you can produce makeshift houses and start with chicken, rare them and how to get local raw materials from even farmers in Osun i.e harvested maize at bulk rate, but I somehow chose not to ply that path and opted for telling you to relocate to Lagos and search for schools that offer accommodation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thebargainhunte: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
They are here. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I might even be classifed as ajebo by Nigeria standard i had a benz 190 in the university but for me by my parent but i sold it after nysc and planing to pay my uk mission admission and lagos was a stop gap for me ....so how can u say u gradute from unilag and yoruba man from south west ,a Nigeria be scared of dreaming ....and be confortable with 12k permonth cos u are scared of capital or urban area ...my neigbour a young ibo gril an orphan and a uni zik gradute was almost entering depression cos of poverty and job loss ...she started hanging out with olosho girl in order to survive (food security) and they where hoping to hook rich oyinbo ...suprisely she has a 2.1 ...we beame friends and within 2 year i made sure she didnt worry about food ,dstv ,data etc she was now my adpoted sister ..she cut off friendship with them hoes apply for several jobs and bristish council clicked and now earn 2800 per hour and work over 150 hours monthly in british council nigeria and saving like Mad she has secure admission to ireland and we are waiting for the america one so she can try her luck on visa ....she just 28 now very well composed and dreaming big ...so u can be in the village and be lamenting

Thanks u, sir. But let's be frank, this was not how u conclude on her & condemn her when u met her a hoe. I'm sure it's d efforts & encouragement of people like you dt turned her around completely.

Stop condemning me. Background & personality is not d same with everyone. That is my perculiarity which I know is not d best. But feel I can get it modified for d better with words of encouragement from d experienced people like u.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

If I was you unwilling to risk it into urban areas because of fear of uncertainties, I'll simply go into rice and fish farming, especially giving the state of Nigeria's economic policies at the moment.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
I do not know about Abuja, I can say for majority of lekki. By BIS, am guessing you mean british international school, the last I checked, the one in lekki was taken over by amcon. 400k will be a very small small percentage that can even be counted on a finger. All the advise you have that guy was top notch, I just don't want the guy to rush to lekki only to be shocked that 400k non de, his already broken spirit may become shattered and we don't want that do we?
ahiboilandgas:
b.i.s ,day waterman college american international school abuja ....they pay those amount as salaries and above ....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
we didnt fall from the sky it a process it tool over a decade ..u have to have a starting point ...dangote is not from lagos either he tool the risk in 1977 to sold his car and move to lagos to start bussiness with his uncle .....he could have stayed in kano ..and become a local chap they where already rich.....do u know lesson teacher are paid around 70k monthly in lekki for few hours ....

I'll appreciate if you or anyone get me connected. I'm willing to move from next Month. I was never a village champion. It was d problem accomodation issue dt took me away. All my hustling was done in Lagos & Benin Republic.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by betterview: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I might even be classifed as ajebo by Nigeria standard i had a benz 190 in the university but for me by my parent but i sold it after nysc and planing to pay my uk mission admission and lagos was a stop gap for me ....so how can u say u gradute from unilag and yoruba man from south west ,a Nigeria be scared of dreaming ....and be confortable with 12k permonth cos u are scared of capital or urban area ...my neigbour a young ibo gril an orphan and a uni zik gradute was almost entering depression cos of poverty and job loss ...she started hanging out with olosho girl in order to survive (food security) and they where hoping to hook rich oyinbo ...suprisely she has a 2.1 ...we beame friends and within 2 year i made sure she didnt worry about food ,dstv ,data etc she was now my adpoted sister ..she cut off friendship with them hoes apply for several jobs and bristish council clicked and now earn 2800 per hour and work over 150 hours monthly in british council nigeria and saving like Mad she has secure admission to ireland and we are waiting for the america one so she can try her luck on visa ....she just 28 now very well composed and dreaming big ...so u can be in the village and be lamenting
Ahib ahib

I thought you were handed big money oo.

How come you were able to amass so much wealth within a few years. Like buying your land within a year and worth so much now.

chei.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Forget about the expensive housing information you hear, you can look for a place to scot cheaply while you do all this. With 70-100k an agent can find you an uncomfortable room to stay while you gradually build your life.

Before you cover Lekki, Ajah, Ado, SangoTedo and environs, you'd have gotten placement. I guarantee you this.

I can squat or take an uncomfortable room. But I can't possibly be sleeping in the open B4 I get a placement nah. Not matter how uncomfortable it's accomodation is key B4 anything. If I go outside I must av somewhere to lay my head when I come back nah
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojesymsym:

U get me quite well. Nothing do me actually. His is not even d kind of psyche up I need. Even in dt so called Lagos, if care is not taken, all one's savings will finish on running around for CV submission & attending interviews. I know how & what these schools treat & offers fresh graduates without work experience. Some even offer less than 30k.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
betterview:

Ahib ahib

I thought you were handed big money oo.

How come you were able to amass so much wealth within a few years. Like buying your land within a year and worth so much now.

chei.
the land was bought for 720k in 2003 ...they didnt hand me any capital but my parent are upper middle group i assume so cos my grand dad sponsored his child to school in american in 1972 like wise 4 other member of my parental granny...i help my mum supervise her construction and my elder bros then ,then i started posing as a expert on house supervsion and advice i did 2 other jobs (family members )then bought the land ....then it appreacited to 15m ....i also monopolize the car and used strong head to convert it to mine and sold it too on route to Nysc ...i have also worked as an employee in an pharmaceutical firm (surgical equipments and oil firm ...i also traded pertroluim products ,cement and tipper ....i also do consulting for oil firms (small down stream firms) ...but i didnt just develop interested in oil and gas my grand dad and dad where all oil marketers ...and some older guys......am not wealthy or rich ooh just an ok chap ...am just a hustler .....one range rover 2019 i cant buy.....it wipe out my entire worth

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

Then start your recovery by " stop cursing yourself "

Are you aware there are schools in Lagos now that employ teachers and give accommodation alongside job placement? And that a few put their ads on Nairaland?

If you're willing and interested, I know schools in Ikorodu and Okota that provide such benefits I can direct you towards should it interest you.

I'm interested but against next year, boss. I already drop my number
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by healthserve(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm interested but against next year, boss. I already drop my number

Sowwie bro. I don't communicate with any forum member offline

Good luck in life
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nb typo error in my write ups rarely have time to recheck thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ahib means well for you I assure u. He is basically tell u and all of us to leave our comfort zone, he used that lady as an example. Do not *discontenance his suggestion.
eniorisha:

U get me quite well. Nothing do me actually. His is not even d kind of psyche up I need. Even in dt so called Lagos, if care is not taken, all one's savings will finish on running around for CV submission & attending interviews. I know how & what these schools treat & offers fresh graduates without work experience. Some even offer less than 30k.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
the land was bought for 720k in 2003 ...they didnt hand me any capital but my parent are upper middle group i assume so cos my grand dad sponsored his child to school in american in 1972 like wise 4 other member of my parental granny...i help my mum supervise her construction and my elder bros then ,then i started posing as a expert on house supervsion and advice i did 2 other jobs (family members )then bought the land ....then it appreacited to 15m ....i also monopolize the car and used strong head to convert it to mine and sold it too on route to Nysc ...i have also worked as an employee in an pharmaceutical firm (surgical equipments and oil firm ...i also traded pertroluim products ,cement and tipper ....i also do consulting for oil firms (small down stream firms) ...but i didnt just develop interested in oil and gas my grand dad and dad where all oil marketers ...and some older guys......am not wealthy or rich ooh just an ok chap ...am just a hustler .....one range rover 2019 i cant buy.....it wipe out my entire worth

And u will compare that your background & exposure with someone who was born & grew up in a mud uncompleted house in d village? My boss, u are aggravating Nigerian youth's precarious situation. Stop making everything seems automatic.

I respect you a lot but u fall my hands, big time, sir

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by eniorisha(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojesymsym:
Ahib means well for you I assure u. He is basically tell u and all of us to leave our comfort zone, he used that lady as an example. Do not *discontenance his suggestion.

I know. But this mentality of his is the reason youth inordinate search for automatic riches is untamable. Anyone who says I'm advertising poverty is entitled to his opinion. But I'll be so realistic with myself.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
eniorisha:

And u will compare that your background & exposure with someone who was born & grew up in a mud uncompleted house in d village? My boss, u are aggravating Nigerian youth's precarious situation. Stop making everything seems automatic.

I respect you a lot but u fall my hands, big time, sir
how do u mean ...dont allow your back ground to define u ....rahammiyya oil and gas was selling palm oil in 2002 with secondary certificate by 2009 was a depot owner .,like wise infanyi uba of capital from selling tyres to capital oil ,like wise dino .....Emoney grew up in agegunle ,now big clearing agent ,like wise aa rano grew up on hut in rano village kano and barely literate....several merchants in alaba all came from the village ....so where did i tell u it was automatic 2002-2020 ...
.18 years is that automatic to u...

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Currently in bussiness centre to scan 22 documents and some typing @charge 4k for my work ...i meet some guys there doing coloured printing before me he paid 2700 .then another chap paid 400 all within 1hr on a saturday that around 7100 ....i dont know the profit but na nepa light and the owner na him dey do the work

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ojesymsym, francisobiabo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.