Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? (18296 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by agiboma(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Zip, zip, zip it up you two, haha angry

Arrrgghhhhh, Nairaland needs a naughty corner section I tell ya

rotflmao yes its does can i be first in line  wink bb where u been miss u much smiley
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
mazaje:

You are yet to address that fact that at least 1 in 5 pregnancies ends up in abortion naturally. . .If the unborn fetus will make her life worse then its better to get rid of it. . . .Its her personal choice to keep the baby or abort it, if the fetus is a person as you claim it will not need her body to survive. . .The fetus depending on the level of development is just an assemble of cells that will develop into a human being if all conditions are suitable. . .

i know one in 5 of pregnancies results in miscarriage, with the woman unaware. Do you know what it took that one sperm cell to reach upstream to fertilize the egg. Would be back with the book to discuss the mumbo jumbo, my brain hurts for now cheesy

agiboma:

rotflmao yes its does can i be first in line  wink bb where u been miss u much smiley

Hiya babes, would be right back.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by moremi2008(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
agiboma:

Abeg, don't miss her! She is an original trouble-finder! I haven't seen one single thread that she has waltzed into that hasn't degenerated into a bloody fist fight! Smiling at you and prodding you with a stick at the same time. grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hello princess fagg0t.
You need to come out of the closet.
I know you were abused as a child and it has affected your reasoning.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

@ Op

It is obviously clear that you are still grieving the loss of your first baby hence . . . And you are only here to address your fear and concern of bringing your baby into that odious Country called Nigeria, the runt, the last Country in the world's list when bastion of morality was being shared.

Thank you. That’s what I got from her post too o.

Busy_body:

As long as you know you are financially viable and capable, start saving money on the sides and get ready to embrace this new dimension and curve ball life has sent hurtling down your way. So what if family disowns you, you already went through worse at a younger age, its their loss. So what if society condemns you, why give a rat's ar'se, who is talking anyway? And so what if people talk as long as it does not remove an hair off your body!

Abeg all that na old school matter, people used to talk down about single Mothers back then, and some still do till now, but who died and made them judge? Isn't it common knowledge that majority of the blame lies with the feckless turds called Nigerian "men" who still get fetted and worshipped as if the real men out there are going out of extintion! And if marriage is the be it and all as seen in Nigeria, why is that Country still a parasite and the dredge and pond scum in the eyes of the World at large!

Of course I bet marriage is good and profitable licence to remain bad to the average Nigerian man, but how many woman you know are enduring rather than enjoying it? How many are just in it for their children? How many are in it just for the ring on their finger? How many are in it just to boast to the world that they have a man? How many are in it just to have a roof over their head?. . .

Sweetheart, you are now a fully grown lady and even the people talking down on you now, would be the same talking when you hit 30 and is still single, and guess what they say "at least she should have born one pickin even if she no marry", so you see you cannot please society at large. Most children, or is it all sef, only come from God, and according to Him, before he formed us in our Mothers's womb He knew us and all the hairs on our head are numbered, so in these latter day and end time we are in, better start making preparation to step into your role of becoming a Mother.

Listen to this woman, she doth speak sense!

I’m actually a tad disappointed that the men here are joining in stigmatizing single mothers. Someone actually called the child a bastard child and I’m still cringing from that. What about judging someone for who they are and not for their past mistakes?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Abeg, don't miss her! She is an original trouble-finder! I haven't seen one single thread that she has waltzed into that hasn't degenerated into a bloody fist fight! Smiling at you and prodding you with a stick at the same time. grin

Choi, see defamation of character, don't you know you are talking to NL's Supermoderator of peace ni grin

I can explain, part of my job role entails ferrying around tankers of water to douse any simmering tension before they flare outta hand, and as a woman with foresight, I love being prepared and don't like being caught offguard so I take along just one tanker of fuel only to power the water tankers. Imagine if I turn up at a filling station with my 10 water tankers, so you see I need that one petrol tanker jare.

And sometimes in the "heat" of the moment, temperatures starts "rising", tempers "flare", emotions "ignite", some people start fanning the "flame" of discord. . . And before you know it there is a massive explosion, and guess who gets the blame "my innocent defenceless did I say innocent petrol tanker" cry cry cry See how unfair life is, you humanoids would blame anything tongue
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Thank you. That’s what I got from her post too o.

Listen to this woman, she doth speak sense!

I’m actually a tad disappointed that the men here are joining in stigmatizing single mothers. Someone actually called the child a bastard child and I’m still cringing from that. What about judging someone for who they are and not for their past mistakes?

Thanks for that comrade. Yes there are a handful of immoral Nigerian ladies, but who is responsible for most ills and woes in that Country. Its always a man's world in Nigeria, they run things and women are always forever struggling to swim upstream and woe betide any woman that wants to come to the surface to draw breath.

The OP is in her late 20's and the same peeps deriding her now are the same who in future would mock her unmarried state when she gets older, they would even query her fertility, as if marriage (ile oko) is the only yardstick worth describing a woman's life accomplishment, never mind what is happening in that marital home or if it is hell on earth for her. SMH.

OP better bite the bullet and start living life one day at a time and have it at the back of your mind that a guy that refuses to date you for being an after-one, as they call it, himself was nothing to write home about in the first place, so it is their loss. Again your parents are only conforming to what the society would say about their moral upstanding for not raising you 3ightly", so no need to loose sleep over their vanity, na their headache be that, plus your Mum would come round with time, women usually do.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

@ Op

It is obviously clear that you are still grieving the loss of your first baby hence . . . And you are only here to address your fear and concern of bringing your baby into that odious Country called Nigeria, the runt, the last Country in the world's list when bastion of morality was being shared.

As long as you know you are financially viable and capable, start saving money on the sides and get ready to embrace this new dimension and curve ball life has sent hurtling down your way. So what if family disowns you, you already went through worse at a younger age, its their loss. So what if society condemns you, why give a rat's ar'se, who is talking anyway? And so what if people talk as long as it does not remove an hair off your body!

Abeg all that na old school matter, people used to talk down about single Mothers back then, and some still do till now, but who died and made them judge? Isn't it common knowledge that majority of the blame lies with the feckless turds called Nigerian "men" who still get fetted and worshipped as if the real men out there are going out of extintion! And if marriage is the be it and all as seen in Nigeria, why is that Country still a parasite and the dredge and pond scum in the eyes of the World at large!

Of course I bet marriage is good and profitable licence to remain bad to the average Nigerian man, but how many woman you know are enduring rather than enjoying it? How many are just in it for their children? How many are in it just for the ring on their finger? How many are in it just to boast to the world that they have a man? How many are in it just to have a roof over their head?. . .

Sweetheart, you are now a fully grown lady and even the people talking down on you now, would be the same talking when you hit 30 and is still single, and guess what they say "at least she should have born one pickin even if she no marry", so you see you cannot please society at large. Most children, or is it all sef, only come from God, and according to Him, before he formed us in our Mothers's womb He knew us and all the hairs on our head are numbered, so in these latter day and end time we are in, better start making preparation to step into your role of becoming a Mother. Like I once said, even the Scientists who have been claiming there is no God have claimed to have seen the "god particle" responsible for how the World was birthed, buncha arrogant deluded goons, proud to admit there is a God yet dumb enough to term it "god particle" mschewww.    

Yes it is sheer hard work, especially if only you have to do it alone, but most of your married counterpart too have to do it alone, cos most Naija man's hand turns to plastic when it comes to looking after babies and they are clueless when it comes to which end to stick the bottle in and which end poo comes out of, lol.

Sorry wrote this in a hurry and on the phone, so incase it reads as I hate men, I don't, still undecided lipsrsealed

what you have written is a complete balderdash. . .

the op is in nigeria for feck sake. if she's in the uk/usa where handouts are thrown at single mothers, yes - she can afford to keep the baby.
that she's working does not mean she's comfortable. some people earn less than 20,000 naira a month in nigeria - how would that feed her and the baby.
there's no husband which means she must stop working for x + y months in order to take care of the baby - who would help with her finances? you? nairaland?

her best option is to get rid of the foetus. you opined no man has the right to terminate another life. you would have to convince me first that what is growing in her belly is a person. as long as the foetus is not in her last trimester, it's not in human form yet. it's just condensed blood - unless you think every time a woman menstruates, she has killed a child.

our mentality as nigerians is still backward and it's one of the reasons why we are the most populous black nation and about 90% are living in poverty.
why attach sentiments to what we both know it's not applicable? she cannot afford to have a baby - leave the mumbo-jumbo out of this and get real.
why do people insist on bringing children they cannot take care of to this world and make the child suffer? what's the essence?

busy-body, you look educated but what you typed above showed no evidence that you have ever been to a citadel of learning. grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

the op is in nigeria for feck sake. if she's in the uk/usa where handouts are thrown at single mothers, yes - she can afford to keep the baby.
that she's working does not mean she's comfortable. some people earn less than 20,000 naira a month in nigeria - how would that feed her and the baby.
there's no husband which means she must stop working for x + y months in order to take care of the baby - who would help with her finances? you? nairaland?

her best option is to get rid of the foetus. you opined no man has the right to terminate another life. you would have to convince me first that what is growing in her belly is a person. as long as the foetus is not in her last trimester, it's not in human form yet. it's just condensed blood - unless you think every time a woman menstruates, she has killed a child.

our mentality as nigerians is still backward and it's one of the reasons why we are the most populous black nation and about 90% are living in poverty.
why attach sentiments to what we both know it's not applicable? she cannot afford to have a baby - leave the mumbo-jumbo out of this and get real.
why do people insist on bringing children they cannot take care of to this world and make the child suffer? what's the essence?

busy-body, you look educated but what you typed above showed no evidence that you have ever been to a citadel of learning. grin

Mr legs-can-be-used-to-determine-intelligence, una don advance to looks can be used to measure intelligence too shocked Chai, see double insult - I am ugly therefore I am uneducated, anyway truth is bitter so I have no choice than to swallow it gracefully angry will be back with the pics of the elephant's legs I have been bandying all over NL to prove its all congealed blood until the third semester, wait for me oh grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

How do you know her financial situation? You are claiming what you don’t know as fact.

If she says she can afford the child, would you advise her to keep the baby? I really want to know your answer to this.

A baby is not in human form till the last trimester? And you question another person’s 'citadel of learning'
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

How do you know her financial situation? You are claiming what you don’t know as fact.
If she says she can afford the child, would you advise her to keep the baby? I really want to know your answer to this.

if she can afford the child, then why did she come here to complain fretfully?

A baby is not in human form till the last trimester? And you question another person’s 'citadel of learning'

of course yes. . . .
what's in her at the moment is a zygote - a single cell.
it is not a person because it possesses no brain and cannot do anything distinctively human: feel, love, think, know, choose, desire, commit, relate, aspire, know itself, know God, know its past, know its future, know its environment, or communicate with anyone.

the zygote has no brain, no nervous system, cannot feel pain or whatever.
it's just a single cell.
how can you then conclude a single cell is a human being or a person?
if this is your conclusion, then many women and doctors should be in prison for murder.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by oohunt: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
@moremi2008, the fact that even those regarded as "holy" perform abortion does not make it right!!! The fact that it is common here and there does not make it right. This lady has come to this forum obviously because she is thinking of the abortion-way out. I will say it again, ABORTION IS MURDER.

@moremi2008, please do not refer to my God as a god of abortions because He is NOT!
He is the God of love, God of life, who loves children! And He sure says no to abortion. What would have happened to the full grown adult if his/her mother had aborted him/her when a foetus. Please do not use senseless and baseless statements to defend yourself. I have seen your trend on nl, you like to incite people. You can incite me, but dont call God names, He is not your match.

Busy_body:

Yes it is sheer hard work, especially if only you have to do it alone, but most of your married counterpart too have to do it alone, cos most Naija man's hand turns to plastic when it comes to looking after babies and they are clueless when it comes to which end to stick the bottle in and which end poo comes out of, lol.

Thank you! lol!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
oohunt:

@moremi2008, please do not refer to my God as a god of abortions because He is NOT!
He is the God of love, God of life, who loves children! And He sure says no to abortion. What would have happened to the full grown adult if his/her mother had aborted him/her when a foetus. Please do not use senseless and baseless statements to defend yourself. I have seen your trend on nl, you like to incite people. You can incite me, but dont call God names, He is not your match.

oh spare me this mumbo-jumbo. . . .

what would have happened to the full grown adult if his mother had aborted him when a foetus? if they could afford to take care of him, fine.
if they cannot, terminate it and embrace full-time family planning!

how the heck is abortion murder for feck's sake? why are nigerians so obtuse?
if you know the number of times women often miscarry, you won't be here asking what would have happened. . .

do they sit there and mourn what should have happened or they dust themselves and make another baby and take good care of the baby?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

if she can afford the child, then why did she come here to complain fretfully?

She is complaining about how her parents will respond and about her chances of getting married in the future. She did not mention anything about her financial situation. So you don’t really know that she can’t afford to have a baby.

I want to know what your opinion would be if she can afford the baby.

coogar:

what's in her at the moment is a zygote - a single cell.
it is not a person because it possesses no brain and cannot do anything distinctively human: feel, love, think, know, choose, desire, commit, relate, aspire, know itself, know God, know its past, know its future, know its environment, or communicate with anyone.

the zygote has no brain, no nervous system, cannot feel pain or whatever.
it's just a single cell.
how can you then conclude a single cell is a human being or a person?
if this is your conclusion, then many women and doctors should be in prison for murder.

Coogar please stop now, you have no clue what you are talking about. First of all, you didn’t address your initial claim that it is not in human form till the [b]third [/b]trimester. A single cell at 2 weeks pregnant? In fact you’re henceforth forever disqualified from talking about the science of fetal development. angry
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
mazaje:

You are yet to address that fact that at least 1 in 5 pregnancies ends up in abortion naturally. . .

Guess what, 5 in 5 humans will die, does it make it okay for me to kill them myself?

*I’m not anti-abortion, see my first post to the OP, it’s just some of the arguments for abortion that astound me.*
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

She is complaining about how her parents will respond and about her chances of getting married in the future. She did not mention anything about her financial situation. So you don’t really know that she can’t afford to have a baby.
I want to know what your opinion would be if she can afford the baby.

what has her parents gotta do with this? she's in her late 20s(so she said). . . . .in a developed country, she would have been on her own for more than 12 years doing her own thing. her chances of getting married in the future has nothing to do with her parents either. they have no part to play in it whether she has a child or not.

the real mccoy is the extra baggage and the fact that she's still single in her late 20s.
it's bad enough she's almost past her expiry date in terms of hooking a man. adding an unwanted baby to the situation would just blow the little chance she's got left.

Coogar please stop now, you have no clue what you are talking about. First of all, you didn’t address your initial claim that it is not in human form till the [b]third [/b]trimester. A single cell at 2 weeks pregnant? In fact you’re henceforth forever disqualified from talking about the science of fetal development.  angry

you need another 4 years to be re-educated about human reproduction.
if they should open this woman up today, what would you find in her? a full grown baby with a brain, limbs, nostrils, heart, eyes and skin?

where did she say she's been 2 weeks pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
@OP,what's the situtation or decision now?
Are you keeping the pregnancy?Have you informed the guy and what did he say?

It's your body,your life.Decide and do what would favour you most,none of us typing pages here would be with you when you'd be dealing with the consequences of a bad decision. . .

Being a single mother with absolutely no support from the childs father is no joke.
Goodluck.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

what has her parents gotta do with this? she's in her late 20s(so she said). . . . .in a developed country, she would have been on her own for more than 12 years doing her own thing. her chances of getting married in the future has nothing to do with her parents either. they have no part to play in it whether she has a child or not.

But those what she talked about in her original post so clearly she is bothered by them.

coogar:

you need another 4 years to be re-educated about human reproduction.
if they should open this woman up today, what would you find in her? a full grown baby with a brain, limbs, nostrils, heart, eyes and skin?

where did she say she's been 2 weeks pregnant?

LMAO.

Okay, from her post, how many weeks pregnant do you think she is?

If you open her up at 2 weeks pregnant, you will likely find the blastocyst, a mass of cells. Not a single cell per your claim. By next week, the heart and brain are starting to form.

Are you retracting your claim that the baby is not in human form till the 3rd trimester? Because you’ve been dodging the question  grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

But those what she talked about in her original post so clearly she is bothered by them.
LMAO.

if she needs her parents' blessings to decide her own future then she's still a child

Okay, from her post, how many weeks pregnant do you think she is

feck knows how many weeks pregnant she is. . . . .only a qualified gyn can tell the actual age of the pregnancy.

If you open her up at 2 weeks pregnant, you will likely find the blastocyst, a mass of cells. Not a single cell per your claim. By next week, the heart and brain are starting to form.

and this cyst can feel, love, desire, aspire, communicate, etc?
you are a blastocyst! grin

Are you retracting your claim that the baby is not in human form till the 3rd trimester? Because you’ve been dodging the question  grin

retracting which claim?
person-hood starts from birth not conception!
the embryo is not a human being. . . .it's a life form.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
retracting which claim?
person-hood starts from birth not conception!
the embryo is not a human being. . . .it's a life form.

Again, dodging the question!

and this cyst can feel, love, desire, aspire, communicate, etc?

At this rate, we will be here forever. You keep moving the goal post. I’m weary abeg cool

you are a blastocyst!

lol grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Again, dodging the question!

At this rate, we will be here forever. You keep moving the goal post. I’m weary abeg cool

lol grin grin grin

you are the one not consistent with the premise of my argument.

abortion is not murder - that's the koko.
whatever she's got in her belly cannot feel, aspire, love, communicate, etc and so cannot be qualified as a human being or a person.
for you to commit murder, you have to kill an innocent person. emphasis on person.
and since there's no personhood attached to what the op is carrying as we speak - she's in her own right to do as she pleases. . . and she wouldn't be a murderer.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ok, I tried to give you an out but you didn’t take it. Now we must fight to the end!!!!

coogar:

you are the one not consistent with the premise of my argument.

No. Your arguments that I challenged were that she only has a single cell in her right now and that the fetus is not in human form till the 3rd trimester. Arguments you have since failed to defend.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Guess what, 5 in 5 humans will die, does it make it okay for me to kill them myself?

*I’m not anti-abortion, see my first post to the OP, it’s just some of the arguments for abortion that astound me.*

He he he, see e-knockout, pele Coogar even i will concede that na only Jenny fit massage all your tangled and jangled and frayed nerves inflicted by the blows delivered by ileobatojo, sorry you will survive ehn grin

coogar:

you are a blastocyst! grin

Ouch, ha ha ha, I guess I spoke too soon, you are back on your feet like the okunrin meta you are and and Jenny's service is no longer required grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Ok, I tried to give you an out but you didn’t take it. Now we must fight to the end!!!!

i'll rather die on my feet than beg on my knees.
my mentality: is no letleat no sullenda.
you dunno who you're messing with. . . .

No. Your arguments that I challenged were that she only has a single cell in her right now and that the fetus is not in human form till the 3rd trimester. Arguments you have since failed to defend.

nah, mate!
what brought me here was your opinion that abortion is murder. i simply corrected you that the fetus is not a human being/person.
for it to be a person, it(not he or she) must be able to feel, communicate, touch, aspire, dream, etc.

why ain't you defending that?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Er . . . favour please, can you guys break it down into broken English or yoruba sef, so that those of us who nor sabi wetin citadel of learning means, talkless of what people do with it, can understand.

Oya the floor is open Coogar. Did you read what ileobatojo wrote, she called you out as an olodo, surely you shouldn't take that. And hey, no hitting below the belt grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Oya the floor is open Coogar. Did you read what ileobatojo wrote, she called you out as an olodo, surely you shouldn't take that. And hey, no hitting below the belt grin

i wouldn't argue human reproduction with ileobatojo that had d-minus in biology and an f-grade in her jss exams.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Busybody2(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
Yay I see Coogar is here, told you to be scared Ileobatojo tongue

Please Coogar, I failed citadel of reading in school, so no more than 5 lines maximum in each post biko, I take Baba God beg you cheesy

Oya roll on the tonguelashing and insults, er. . . I meant education lipsrsealed

coogar:

i wouldn't argue human reproduction with ileobatojo that had d-minus in biology and an f-grade in her jss exams.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Yay I see Coogar is here, told you to be scared Ileobatojo tongue

Please Coogar, I failed citadel of reading in school, so no more than 5 lines maximum in each post biko, I take Baba God beg you cheesy

Oya roll on the tonguelashing and insults, er. . . I meant education lipsrsealed

is that you in the profile?
errrr, there's nothing busy in that body. grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busy_body:

He he he, see e-knockout, pele Coogar even i will concede that na only Jenny fit massage all your tangled and jangled and frayed nerves inflicted by the blows delivered by ileobatojo, sorry you will survive ehn grin

Ouch, ha ha ha, I guess I spoke too soon, you are back on your feet like the okunrin meta you are and and Jenny's service is no longer required grin cheesy

Busy_body:

Chei!! See promoter! You don come with ya fuel tanker abi!! grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
coogar:

nah, mate!
what brought me here was your opinion that abortion is murder. i simply corrected you that the fetus is not a human being/person.
for it to be a person, it(not he or she) must be able to feel, communicate, touch, aspire, dream, etc.

why ain't you defending that?

Please, please show me where I said that. Do it o, quote it!

When you fail, I’d like to once again re-direct your attention to your failed arguments that the fetus is a single cell and is not in human form till the 3rd trimester.

coogar:

Emi ke!! E mi walking encyclopedia fun ra mi!

Meanwhile abeg, return the certificate back to that grammar school you attended. You know you didn’t go there to learn anything! grin
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Zilja(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ Poster smiley

My suggestion is for you to remove yourself from this fourm and do some thinking for urself. Here everyone means well but at the end of the day, you are still with your own thoughts. You know you family much better than anyone  here. It might not be as bad as you really think.

You are in your late 20's, life is now.

No need looking back becaue things have already been done, just move forawrd

I wish you well in whatever decision you make. There is not a Right nor a Wrong decision. Just the best for you.

May God guide you and show you the way. He can do it! smiley
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Please, please show me where I said that. Do it o, quote it!
When you fail, I’d like to once again re-direct your attention to your failed arguments that the fetus is a single cell and is not in human form till the 3rd trimester.

quote what?
what i read myself or what? i don't have time for such frivolities.
besides, there must be a reason you haven't posted in hours - busy editing your jargons to score cheap brownie points.

Emi ke!! E mi walking encyclopedia fun ra mi!

Meanwhile abeg, return the certificate back to that grammar school you attended. You know you didn’t go there to learn anything!  grin

my certificate?
it's a template to aspiring nigerian scientists and engineers.
if i scan my high school certificate right now - you would probably hang yourself for skipping biology classes in school and chasing men under the mango tree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria? / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.