Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? (5377 Views)

Poll: Is it acceptable for a guy to badmouth his competition to get a girl?

Yes: 12% (8 votes)
No: 87% (58 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by iice(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2007
@fashizzle. . .funny mine saved as gif undecided
Nwayz thanks for the site. . .i can see some game console stuffs tongue
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by fashizzle(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2007
You're welcome mizzuz,
Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit?, liking the dark humour aren't we?
Guess you have ninetysomething lives,
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by iice(f): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2007
Exacto! grin grin
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by fashizzle(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2007
smileyWell I've got just one so stay the heck away from me!
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by iice(f): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by babadee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
not acceptable!!!
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by amaikama(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2007
It's a case of the guru outsmarting the weakling through bad mouthing to get his way but i say it's share inferiority complex coming to play.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by pterygott(f): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2007
all you guys think that its not cool, but howcome the new SMIRNOFF ICE ad tells us its a smart move? . . .I know the guy didn't straight fowardly bad mouth his friend, but or heaven's sake he freakin burnt the guy's cable all the same
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by fashizzle(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2007
pterygott:

all you guys think that its not cool, but howcome the new SMIRNOFF ICE ad tells us its a smart move? . . .I know the guy didn't straight fowardly bad mouth his friend, but or heaven's sake he freakin burnt the guy's cable all the same

Unfortunately I haven't seen this advert. Can u give the highlights?
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by klassyguy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
It is a very stupid move which shows the guy lacks class and does not know how to woo a lady. i had a "friend" like that when i was working in Lagos some years back. He soooo bad-mouthed one of our colleagues in front of one babe they were both trying to get. Fortunately for our colleague and unfortunately for the bad-belle guy, the babe turned out to be one of these loose girls, and so the guy "bad-mouthed" his way into getting gonorrhoea. He later came running back to us for a solution to it. Trust the other guy, he so yabbed him and turned a blind eye to him. Served him right, i would say.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by seun001(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
pterygott:

hmm,seen the AD!the guy couldnt even use the ashes am sure.

as per the topic---it takes a discerning person to detect badmouthing, but still u gotta find out urself,thats wot makes u or mars u.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by Tawak: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
4 only dose dat r nt competent
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by buttyelele: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
has anybody ever wanted a girl so much, that you can do anything to get her.i mean i dont really know this guy, so anything i say about the issue to the girl depends on the girl.

for the girl to leave a guy for you means she is not sure of what she wants, is either she is managing the guy, and still waiitng for a better option or she just likes you.

one thing i know about girls is dat they all have a picture of mr right in their minds and believe me it is not that chewing gum boyfriend.

so i dont even need to badmouth the guy if i am better dan him, she has already badmouthed him in her mind e.g a girl tells me her boyfriend doesnt want her to know her family, i will tell her immediately that he has somebody else dat is not her, but of course it is what she wants to hear abinitio and if i am better dan this guy it is only a matter of time.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by jegs: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
I do not think that it is totally wrong to knock off the opposition whichever way. The truth is that any girl that allows a guy who is not her boyfriend talk into going off with him is not your wife.it means she's always got an ulterior motive, think about it.
if you guys were married,would she also leave you for the very next man that comes around with what seems like a better option?
Guys be smart, if a guy does it to u it means that you are either not measuring up in ur relationship or your babe is cheap, grin
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by fashizzle(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
Fair comment, jegs
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by lordmassac(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2007
a guy like that is still inmature. i mean small boy! embarassed
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2007
its the weakness of the human nature to try to put others down to feel superior, whites do it to blacks and latinos, african americans do it to africans, nigerians do it to other africans and not to forget girls do the same thing to each other. ever watched the show " the bachelor" on abc? see how those girls bad mouth each other to death just to get that millionaire bachelor, ko easy; survival of the fittest, only in a negative way.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by iykedee: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
sometimes, it helps like in the case of a friend of mine that told a girl that her bf had hiv(AIDS) to woo her to himself, instead the girl just confessed that she was the one that infected him with it. Needless to say, that friend of mine ran for dear life back a girl he knew had just syphillis, after all, an old chinese proverb says the devil u know and the angel u dont know might be in the same clique. Now he's happily infected with just syphillis
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by seun001(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
iykedee:

sometimes, it helps like in the case of a friend of mine that told a girl that her boyfriend had hiv(AIDS) to woo her to himself, instead the girl just confessed that she was the one that infected him with it. Needless to say, that friend of mine ran for dear life back a girl he knew had just syphillis, after all, an old chinese proverb says the devil u know and the angel u don't know might be in the same clique. Now he's happily infected with just syphillis

u are not serious, shocked shocked grin grin wink
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by na2day2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2007
well, i am beginning to wonder what u are happily infected with. grin grin grin

iykedee:

sometimes, it helps like in the case of a friend of mine that told a girl that her boyfriend had hiv(AIDS) to woo her to himself, instead the girl just confessed that she was the one that infected him with it. Needless to say, that friend of mine ran for dear life back a girl he knew had just syphillis, after all, an old chinese proverb says the devil u know and the angel u don't know might be in the same clique. Now he's happily infected with just syphillis
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by deedami(m): 2:40am On Nov 13, 2007
thats for immature, scared and proven loosers.
i dont needa talk smakk about no n!gga to pull a gurl
a guy that does that just proves to the gurl he will do that to her for another gurl
its a shame even "grown" men bad mouth "lil boyz" 2 get lil gurls. . . ask me about it
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by naijadiva2(f): 2:41am On Nov 13, 2007
@ topic

i see it all the times and i'm like it's not all that necessary. i know most of the time they are playing but its stupid.
Re: Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2008
when i was in school in naija, person tell babe wey i dey hussle say i get epilepsy before the matter was discovered and then resolved, the guy don slam the babe comot angry

. . . i no fit laff again. Jesus come n deliver me, must be a sin to laugh this hard. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter Of All Time. Very Hilarious! / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / She Has A Beautiful Puuussssyyy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.