Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? (3628 Views)

Tattoos.do They Matter? / Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by vichel(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2006
suffery my broda
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by whitelexi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2006
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
sasuos please can you take the hotstepper topic elsewhere -- at least to the one we were on? No offense intended.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2006
we r talking about good looks here, aint we?
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2006
We're not pin-pointing people abeg.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2006
Good looks are not of utmost importance in most.There are many other factors that could attract your date.Could be the attitude,personality,dressing,eloquence,intellect,financial status and more.There has to be something distinct,unique and peculiar about the date.You could meet girls who would find your introvertedness cute.Its not about what you look like but who you really are.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2006
Good reniks -- I'd better start hunting then. Er. . . can I take you out to dinner [just kidding].
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2006
Very funny!Have you started the hunt already?[lol]Anyway,while you are at it you need a trailer load of confidence and self-esteem.Don't go hunting in faith o.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2006
Haba -- I need to have faith before I start oh! I'm going to her and saying, "I claim you in . . ." grin grin grin
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2006
Anyway you need faith,it's said that faith is an evidence of things hoped for, a substance of things not seen.So go with faith,confidence ane self-esteem,cos without the last two,your faith would melt like ice.You know what they say about faith without works.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2006
@ RENIKS

AM ATTRACTED TO YOUR WAY OF THINKING , CAN I TAKE U SHOPPING?
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2006
Really!!!Did you just mention SHOPPING?Name the place!!![lol,jus kidding].Thanx though.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
they some times do i can't think of myself  going out with a dirty,rugged looking man on a date.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2006
@ RENIKS
SHOPPING AT NIGHCON PLAZA, WHAT ABOUT DAT? SERIOUSLY, SOMETHING MUST ATTRACT U TO SOMEONE, AND NINETY PERCENT OF THAT IS GOODLOOKS, MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABT ZAHYMAKA IS THAT HE IS HANDSOM AND GOOD LOOKING, UNFORTUNATELY AM A MAN LIKE HIM grin grin grin
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
sasuos:

MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABT ZAHYMAKA IS THAT HE IS HANDSOM AND GOOD LOOKING, UNFORTUNATELY AM A MAN LIKE HIM grin grin grin

Hey, hey I'm not. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
@sasous,yeah the major 1st attraction is in most cases is good looks.But it could also be some of the other things i mentioned before.So by and large whether or not you are good looking,there is definitely something in you or that you have which would attract a guy/girl.When you say Zahymaka is handsome, and unfortunately you are like him.Are you saying you are handsome too but you don't admit you are.What exactly do you mean? @Zahymaka the way you keep professing and proclaiming not being handsome,i feel you are as bad as you make it out to be.Anyway i suppose you know yourself better.But intelligence beats good looks anyday and i think you've got the former even if you think you aint got the latter.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
That's something. Thanks reniks.
Glad to hear I'm intelligent -- I've always aspired to be. embarassed embarassed
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by reniks(f): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
U r welcome!!Keep up the aspiration cos this aint your best yet.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2006
I'll remember that.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2006
goodlooks will lead u to other things which will surpass the looks, but the first thing here is goodlooks
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by venice(f): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2006
@sasous

u'r after every pretty women, man they just don't get it do they?
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by venice(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2006
@sasous

so u also have da looks ha brother grin
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2006
@ VENICE

AS A MAN U NEED NOT BE PRETTY , U SEE WOMEN ARE DE ONLY CREATURES WHO WERE NOT MANUFACTURED FROM DUST. GOD TOOK HIS TIME TO CREATE WOMEN, TO ME EVERY WOMAN IS VERY SPECIAL IN DIFFERENT WAYS. cool cool cool cool
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2006
sasuos:

@ VENICE

AS A MAN U NEED NOT BE PRETTY , U SEE WOMEN ARE DE ONLY CREATURES WHO WERE NOT MANUFACTURED FROM DUST. GOD TOOK HIS TIME TO CREATE WOMEN, TO ME EVERY WOMAN IS VERY SPECIAL IN DIFFERENT WAYS. cool cool cool cool

Turning on the charm are you?
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sasuos(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2006
easy boy, am goodlooking no doubt about dat ;d ;d ;d
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by curiousNja(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2006
Absolutely. If they dont like the way you look, you have to REALLY impress them in other ways for them to stay interested in pursuing you/ a second date or whatever.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by eveseh(f): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2006
well it matter,but not too much make up

becos some man dont like woman with too much makeup on
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by remyjims(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Good looks are complements in a date in my own opinion, what matters i believe is attitude and immpression smiley
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 4:08am On Apr 24, 2006
curiousNja:

Absolutely. If they don't like the way you look, you have to REALLY impress them in other ways for them to stay interested in pursuing you/ a second date or whatever.

So women don't exist who'll take me for who I am -- not what I am, or what I can contrive?
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by dominobaby(f): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2006
Wel, zahy, it seems to me u've got a complex. Firstly u have to deal wit urself, how u regard urself, then u've got to LOVE urself jst the way u r! U cant change the way u are or hope to be like ur brother. Comparing urself with others is not healthy at al. I'l b bk.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by dominobaby(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2006
Wel, zahy, it seems to me u've got a complex. Firstly u have to deal wit urself, how u regard urself, then u've got to LOVE urself jst the way u r! U cant change the way u are or hope to be like ur brother. Comparing urself with others is not healthy at al. I'l b bk.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Zahymaka(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2006
Please go on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise / See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.