Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? (3629 Views)

Tattoos.do They Matter? / Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by zebudaya(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2006
if you think you are ugly, thats fine. Make money. Plenty of money, grin grin then you can compete with the fine boys
see jay-z and 50 cent. mike jones, 3-6 mafia, olusegun obasanjo

So women don't exist who'll take me for who I am -- not what I am, or what I can contrive?

They do exist, but if you want a beyonce/halle berry/ catherine zeta jones you are using the wrong search words.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by Oracle(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2006
I think Zebudaya is right, there is no such thing as a rich ugly boy,
Well personally, i'm someone that admires beauty so i think it might just matter on a date but it shouldn't be the only criteria for choosing a life partner.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by sammyjl(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2006
cool Good looks matter, oh yes they do. As they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

A date should go beyond good looks, to make it work, humour is also important. Imagine you have this gorgeous dude but is so boring, he hardly makes you laught and makes any funny comments, whatever, It won't be worth it.

I have a friend who likes thiz dude, he is all that, talks nicely, texts her occasionally, and he aint all that bad. Atleast he makes her smile once in a while. He's not half bad though but he aint to die for either. My point is, looks aern't all that in a date. There should be more things than just looks.

Besides looks alone will not make the relationship work, if it needs to.
Re: Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? by FactorChic(f): 8:14pm On May 24, 2007
HELL YEAH
make u dey date person u no go fit talk outsid elike dis is my girlfriend cos she Fugly as hell grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? / Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / 7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.