Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89674 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Chai!! These people sabi hunt stops.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
@Ogboraph I thought you will be the happiest man in the house now since GU is heading to your over-anticipated 1.6000.EU will not allow psychological barrier 1.33000 hold it down this time(my opinion sha). The BULLs must have interrupted the SELL like i said earlier.4pm will show the clear picture.@ehizmac i need to follow your pattern completely,ol boy over 1,500+ pips in less than 2 wks trading.Kudos!Man.Ehizmac you mean 4hrs chart holds the trend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
JAkpayen:
lol....na only me dey OYO. I dey target 1.3500 for EU and 1.6100 for GU
It is not only you in OYO,lol.As a matter of fact I have shared ur views since monday only that I don't trade when there is confusion in the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
The market is aways right.High leverage is bad if the direction of the market cannot be determined.Never fight the market.If you are a day trader,only choose 1 side if you are wrong,accept your fate and try again another day. I can go on and on but I wish to announce that I will be making my own call for trade on friday around 6am.If you don't enter it before 8 am same day.Disregard it.Like I said I am here because of the love I have for this forum.I only trade on friday although not every friday.Only when there is volume and direction.I make not less than double of my account balance in profit.Wait patiently until then and together we will recover all our losses of yesterday.Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
GU Selling EU Buying No correlation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
lawson007: @Ogboraph I thought you will be the happiest man in the house now since GU is heading to your over-anticipated 1.6000.
yes i close the trade manualy this morning and now am buying GU again @ this point.

@all this is waht i see on GBPUSD is buying and not selling its just trying to decieve those who dont ve confidence in the buy to hunt stoploss that is not placed @the right position my opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
I am looking to enter another short on silver, let me see the high of the day to determine where to enter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
"The beauty of life is not in the splendor of things created to a point of perfection,but lies in the ability of the most grotesque to compete favorably with the best even to the point of subduing them"
This may not make sense to the some people and traders sitting on affluence and comfort,but when you fight from a very disadvantaged position,every time you loose,you have also won. Let me give a very brief introduction of how this all started. Was in my little house at a suburb of Ikeka Lagos,Opebi precisely resting after a damning week of hectic work and traffic jams. I tuned in to a local radio station and something caught my interest as someone was bragging about being a forex trader who has made millions being a forex trader,my senses of hearing tingled since anything that has to do with success catches my fancy. To cut the long story short,this "forex mentor" was going to organize a teaching session for just one day where he claimed he will turn all the attendees to money making machines for a very exorbitant fee! The sirens of fraudulent business started blaring in core of my mental basement. After all this I was disturbed,but then I asked myself "what is this forex trading all about?" I flipped the lids of my laptop open and typed "FOREX TRADING" into Google and like a time tunnel I was sucked in.

From then till now has been a journey of self discovery,self help,deep personal studies,trailer load of candles burned in midnight researches and a wide arrays of experimentation,the details of all this is a topic for another day. But the aim of today's article is to hand laurels and encouragement to Nigerian forex traders who may have joined the business in a similar or varying circumstances. Against all odds,these brewing army of passionate young men and women have defied all odds to join the global struggle to tap from the fountain of the currency markets. They have refused to be silenced by the harshness of the business,they have swarmed the brokers,opening live accounts and trading the hell out of them (whether wins or loses),despite the depressing conditions of the country,gloomy economy,dearth of public and social infrastructure,marginalization from most brokers(as some of them reject Nigerians or make stringent requirements) yet still we trade.
We trade against all odds,where internet connections are wobbly,expensive and unreliable,power supply is epileptic,security is in disarray,stability and peace of mind which plays a major psychological role in becoming successful is but a dream here,still we trade. We scrape the very last of the resources we can muster,we start accounts with $100 because its all we can afford,still we trade. As Nigerians,we believe we can get to the top against all odds,we know that we are highly intelligent and special people despite negative media publicity,negative trends in our national life and bad reputation from few bad eggs contaminating the whole crate.

I want to use this opportunity to raise my cap for every Nigerian trader,man,woman,young and old. It does not matter whether you have $1 or a million in your trading account,it does not matter whether you are a winner or a loser,I salute your doggedness,your courage,your non damning beliefs,your green spirits,we will make it in this business if we keep our eyes on the finish line. We can achieve the dreams of working from home,the dreams of making good and steady income from the markets. We are Nigerians and we never say never!!!

"People see me and they castigate me because of the few scratches I have on me,instead of appreciating my beauty and praising the miracles surrounding my existence all they see are my flaws,for God's sake I must bear some scratches because I'm a rose that sprouted from concrete"
-Tupac Amaru Shakur-
http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/20/roses-from-concrete/

SWANFXGROUP Team
www.swanfxgroup.com
www.swanfxgroup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
9japipper: "The beauty of life is not in the splendor of things created to a point of perfection,but lies in the ability of the most grotesque to compete favorably with the best even to the point of subduing them"
This may not make sense to the some people and traders sitting on affluence and comfort,but when you fight from a very disadvantaged position,every time you loose,you have also won. Let me give a very brief introduction of how this all started. Was in my little house at a suburb of Ikeka Lagos,Opebi precisely resting after a damning week of hectic work and traffic jams. I tuned in to a local radio station and something caught my interest as someone was bragging about being a forex trader who has made millions being a forex trader,my senses of hearing tingled since anything that has to do with success catches my fancy. To cut the long story short,this "forex mentor" was going to organize a teaching session for just one day where he claimed he will turn all the attendees to money making machines for a very exorbitant fee! The sirens of fraudulent business started blaring in core of my mental basement. After all this I was disturbed,but then I asked myself "what is this forex trading all about?" I flipped the lids of my laptop open and typed "FOREX TRADING" into Google and like a time tunnel I was sucked in.

From then till now has been a journey of self discovery,self help,deep personal studies,trailer load of candles burned in midnight researches and a wide arrays of experimentation,the details of all this is a topic for another day. But the aim of today's article is to hand laurels and encouragement to Nigerian forex traders who may have joined the business in a similar or varying circumstances. Against all odds,these brewing army of passionate young men and women have defied all odds to join the global struggle to tap from the fountain of the currency markets. They have refused to be silenced by the harshness of the business,they have swarmed the brokers,opening live accounts and trading the hell out of them (whether wins or loses),despite the depressing conditions of the country,gloomy economy,dearth of public and social infrastructure,marginalization from most brokers(as some of them reject Nigerians or make stringent requirements) yet still we trade.
We trade against all odds,where internet connections are wobbly,expensive and unreliable,power supply is epileptic,security is in disarray,stability and peace of mind which plays a major psychological role in becoming successful is but a dream here,still we trade. We scrape the very last of the resources we can muster,we start accounts with $100 because its all we can afford,still we trade. As Nigerians,we believe we can get to the top against all odds,we know that we are highly intelligent and special people despite negative media publicity,negative trends in our national life and bad reputation from few bad eggs contaminating the whole crate.

I want to use this opportunity to raise my cap for every Nigerian trader,man,woman,young and old. It does not matter whether you have $1 or a million in your trading account,it does not matter whether you are a winner or a loser,I salute your doggedness,your courage,your non damning beliefs,your green spirits,we will make it in this business if we keep our eyes on the finish line. We can achieve the dreams of working from home,the dreams of making good and steady income from the markets. We are Nigerians and we never say never!!!

"People see me and they castigate me because of the few scratches I have on me,instead of appreciating my beauty and praising the miracles surrounding my existence all they see are my flaws,for God's sake I must bear some scratches because I'm a rose that sprouted from concrete"
-Tupac Amaru Shakur-

SWANFXGROUP Team
www.swanfxgroup.com
www.swanfxgroup.

What a spirit lifting write up. Thumb up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
thanks bro. really appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
9japipper: "The beauty of life is not in the splendor of things created to a point of perfection,but lies in the ability of the most grotesque to compete favorably with the best even to the point of subduing them"

-Tupac Amaru Shakur-

SWANFXGROUP Team
www.swanfxgroup.com
www.swanfxgroup.
amen to the prayers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept:

What a spirit lifting write up. Thumb up.

Thumbs up. lovely talk. Unfortunatly i know of guys that had lost so much and de are in misery. Some are in prison as we jist. Forex trading has been exciting but as long as u do not use other people's money b4 u learn de ropes.

Trade with ONLY MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE [color=#990000][/color]DO NOT BORROW TO TRADE

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
lawson007: @Ogboraph I thought you will be the happiest man in the house now since GU is heading to your over-anticipated 1.6000.EU will not allow psychological barrier 1.33000 hold it down this time(my opinion sha). The BULLs must have interrupted the SELL like i said earlier.4pm will show the clear picture.@ehizmac i need to follow your pattern completely,ol boy over 1,500+ pips in less than 2 wks trading grin.Kudos!Man.Ehizmac you mean 4hrs chart holds the trend?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
who is shorting AUDJPY with me cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
bond777:

Thumbs up. lovely talk. Unfortunatly i know of guys that had lost so much and de are in misery. Some are in prison as we jist. Forex trading has been exciting but as long as u do not use other people's money b4 u learn de ropes.

Trade with ONLY MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE [color=#990000][/color]DO NOT BORROW TO TRADE

Cheers cheesy
True talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
ehizmac: who is shorting AUDJPY with me cool cool cool cool cool
u wan start again?grin I have been in from 87.40 but this yen seems not yet settled on the top side, if i am bashed i will take it as usual.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
namdo:
u wan start again?grin I have been in from 87.40 but this yen seems not yet settled on the top side, if i am bashed i will take it as usual.
you are the one that trades daily stochastic abi if so dont worry AudJPY is in for a serious selling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept: GU Selling EU Buying No correlation.
Anytime that happens,it means'NO TRADE' unless you are willing to make some losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: Anytime that happens,it means'NO TRADE' unless you are willing to make some losses.

GU and Eu are all buying from ever since i post it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
ehizmac:
you are the one that trades daily stochastic abi if so dont worry AudJPY is in for a serious selling grin grin grin grin grin
yeah, and i will follow it as usual and hopefully make some cool pips down eventually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
namdo: I am selling it for the long term, for the while, keep buying bro.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now i remember you dont worry we are in AJpy together cos i see it falling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
GU settling to sell while EU is still undecided, it is likely to climb up before it correlates with GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ogboraph:
GU and Eu are all buying from ever since i post it
If you had been following the market movement since morning you will understand what I mean.Let me ask you a simple question,'Would you prefer 15-25pips profit with fear and uncertainty to 70-100pips profit with peace of mind? I might not stay in this forum for a long time but I intend to share my secrets during my short stay.I will never ask for a cent in return.Its for free,a gift from me to this forum,and an end to constant losses.It only demands,PATIENCE which most traders hate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: Anytime that happens,it means'NO TRADE' unless you are willing to make some losses.

True talk but one must be the lead into the new or continuation of direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: If you had been following the market movement since morning you will understand what I mean.Let me ask you a simple question,'Would you prefer 15-25pips profit with fear and uncertainty to 70-100pips profit with peace of mind? I might not stay in this forum for a long time but I intend to share my secrets during my short stay.I will never ask for a cent in return.Its for free,a gift from me to this forum,and an end to constant losses.It only demands,PATIENCE which most traders hate.

U mean quality & not quantity trade? Fxwarrior what are u now going to do considering the uncertainty in EU & GU since morning?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept:
True talk but one must be the lead into the new or continuation of direction.
That means you still don't understand the concept of the 'big boys'.Refer to my previous posts in the morning.It's better to allow them to take the lead,then follow.They have more money than us.So we should profit from their cash flows.Don't worry you will understand better when I start making my trade calls on friday by God's grace.Let's hope there will be a trade then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: That means you still don't understand the concept of the 'big boys'.Refer to my previous posts in the morning.It's better to allow them to take the lead,then follow.They have more money than us.So we should profit from their cash flows.Don't worry you will understand better when I start making my trade calls on friday by God's grace.Let's hope there will be a trade then.

Ok cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept:
U mean quality & not quantity trade? Fxwarrior what are u now going to do considering the uncertainty in EU & GU since morning?
Exactly my point.Refer to my previous post where I said,'NO TRADE'.It simply means you go about your lawful business and ignore that fx exists.For me I wait until friday since am a day trader when am more sure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
BUY EUR/USD @ 1.32200, TP @ 1.34000

BUY GBP/USD @ 1.58600, TP @ 1.6000

SELL USD/CAD @ 0.99155, TP @ 0.98400

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
AUDCHF selling if you will like to have a look.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by yinkaadx: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2012
USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (21/03/2012)

I hope u followed my rules to the letter? If you did, then you will be glad you obeyed as I told u am not a perfectionist but I can assure you you will make money with me in the long run. The 2weeks of testing is still on, don't panic. Let's ride on. This is your opportunity to bag d pips of yesterday.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I don not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 3:12am On Mar 21, 2012
jamace: BUY EUR/USD @ 1.32200, TP @ 1.34000

BUY GBP/USD @ 1.58600, TP @ 1.6000

SELL USD/CAD @ 0.99155, TP @ 0.98400

May the pips be with you.
Pal your head correct you ere very very correct i told them they say EU and GU are selling. you ve good eyes of forex trading keep it up. now am enjoying my long ride i bought EURUSD @1.31950 AN GU @1.58562 at the closing of yesterday and the opening of today

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.