Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89488 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: Hence you have asked for our views.I would be honest with you.If I were a long term trader,I would wait until wednesday which is when the major direction is usually determined.Stoploss should be atleast 100pips away from entry with target of atleast 200pips.Now as regards my view I still believe GU and EU are bullish but wait until tomorrow for confirmation.God bless you.
Thanks bro but am in already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
for those who are saying BUY EU and GU I don't know where you are seeing your vision from. Take time to look at 4hr chart with stochastic 9,3,3 and moving average and bolLingo band.....All this are saying is time to sell both EU and GU. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept:

I may be one of the gamblers as tonjoan said, do not mind me I was not with right senses when this call was made. I have to learn to keep shut until all formations are clear.

I no talk say you be gambler o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ALL, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY +VE PIPS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Good day my beloved brethren,how una dey?
For today EU,GU may sell till 1.315xx or lower and 1.578xx or lower,but after that BULLs will take charge.Brutal BUY this week is what my chart is screaming o.the Bulls can even interupt the short before 2pm naija time but the bearish move should terminate by 3pm or 4pm today.as usual this is my opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
unclenna: for those who are saying BUY EU and GU I don't know where you are seeing your vision from. Take time to look at 4hr chart with stochastic 9,3,3 and moving average and bolLingo band.....All this are saying is time to sell both EU and GU. angry

I wouldnt know what they see but i see what daily tells and see this as the retracement on daily reason why i placed those pending orders which they've both triggered and only momentarily red on eu but green on gu. we'll see how they go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by banito1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
nolly042:
some systems of trading can actually be tiring. making a sell call when u r see a wonderful move to the northern hemisphere
My bad I was totally wrong on that one I was too early but still watching and waiting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
JAkpayen:

lol....na only me dey OYO. I dey target 1.3500 for EU and 1.6100 for GU

I de oyo with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
[b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT SellGBPUSD@1.5856-1.5846,TP@1.5773,SL@1.5882

w3lcome back Ogboraph!!! Where have u been all these while??

Hope you are doing great!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
honeric01: WOW, my silver is bleeding o. shocked

Now your silver should be smiling abi...

I respect your decision to respect your SL.

One more lesson for me, Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
tonjoan:

I de oyo with you.

Bro I still dey recover from that Friday shock. Na similar thing happen between 15th to 17th February. That day na barrier options expiry for some currencies, so I dey really dig deep about am now, I'm thinking maybe that's what FXKing2012 dey always refer to as psychological barriers. Abeg make God continue dey open our eyes to favourable opportunities in FX biz. Amen!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
goldenboi:

Now your silver should be smiling abi...

I respect your decision to respect your SL.

One more lesson for me, Thanks.

Thanks, i should have added more sell to it when it moved to 33.04 but i didn't want to over-trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
Where is pastor king?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
JAkpayen:

Bro I still dey recover from that Friday shock. Na similar thing happen between 15th to 17th February. That day na barrier options expiry for some currencies, so I dey really dig deep about am now, I'm thinking maybe that's what FXKing2012 dey always refer to as psychological barriers. Abeg make God continue dey open our eyes to favourable opportunities in FX biz. Amen!!

That friday no easy o. The truth be say Thursday was already showing us reversal but we didnt notice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
unclenna: for those who are saying BUY EU and GU I don't know where you are seeing your vision from. Take time to look at 4hr chart with stochastic 9,3,3 and moving average and bolLingo band.....All this are saying is time to sell both EU and GU. angry
You're looking from a technical perspective. Some are looking at the currency sentimentally
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
stop loss licked. bulls are still smelling everywhere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
wao i am locky i traded this pair today USDCAD i just try it wen i got the signal to buy and now grin grin i am sorry i didn't invited any to the ride or make a call cos i wasn't sure of this pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
Gu is so undecided for now. Iam sItting it out till 3
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
hello pals, how is the market treating you all
this is why i love H4 timeframes it gives me peace and save me from too much noise from the market....all profits are in pips.... looking at exiting the market for a new trend.... so where is the market headed to shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
grin shocked
ehizmac: hello pals, how is the market treating you all
this is why i love H4 timeframes it gives me peace and save me from too much noise from the market....all profits are in pips.... looking at exiting the market for a new trend.... so where is the market headed to shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
baba ooh grin
baba ooh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
piphunter: grin shocked baba ooh grin baba ooh
broderly na God...just doing my thing quietly because am the trend servant it tells me where to go and i just follow without questions as in the trend is my boss while am the servant...only saying yes sir to the trend whether wrong or right grin grin grin grin
how is the market treating you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are will there yet, my buy on Gold is on P, anyone with me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
for those looking @ the trade or chart to trade if GU close pls close all sell orders on GU and EU trend change so lets change with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
alpari just gave me an engulfing on eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
i hope i wont get crucified again for sticking to my long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
nolly042: alpari just gave me an engulfing on eu

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
ALERT ALERT EURUSD AND GBPUSD now buying just buy @1.5890 stop loss @1.5840 on GU then EURUSD buy now @1.3235 stoploss @ 1.3179 take profit is open for 112pips on each trade
making total of 220pips enjoys it now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
Iam long on gu at 5870. Tp @ 5930. Moved sl to be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2012

i'm impressed. you've killed jpy pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ehizmac: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
frenchman2:

i'm impressed. you've killed jpy pairs
what more can we do but to kill the cuurency market...

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.