Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies (3485 Views)

.... / Guys And Their Lies / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by filme(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2007
My x girl whom am still considering for reconcilation asked me for a recharge card, i played a good boy by sending it, but to my amazement, she told me it couldnt enter so i called mtn for enquiry and they told me that this same card has been loaded by her, it confronted her but she still stood her ground, am confused, pls how do i go with her
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by jkpretty(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
Just assume its not true & set her up again,

If she fails again, U've got no girlfriend brother
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Busta(f): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
jkpretty:

Just assume its not true & set her up again,

If she fails again, You've got no girlfriend brother
as funny as it sounds, u might want to try that.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2007
you already confirmed the girl is a liar,what other evidence do you need.
you must be careful taking her around family members before people start looking for their things.
Your mom and sisters will not forgive you if their gold earings and necklaces disappear

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by walcott(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
lol grin
What a life, a life of deceit.
My brother take my advice and run for your life, if that girl has the opportunity she will sell u into slavery if it still exists. sad
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'd give her the benefit of doubt.

How reliable are MTM? What if they're the ones not telling the truth?
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by niceuzor: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
Siena - i don't think MTN can lie? they re the best in Nigeria,

but why re girls so wicked, embarassed i feel like crying when you send them RECHARGE CARD

they via it to another person it painful you know?i dey VEX sad
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by lilrukevwe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
Never trust a nigerian girl with recharge card they are very cunny wen it comes to that
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by koolboi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
buying a recharge card card for a so aclled ex is to tell you she is one of those broke ass girls that measure love with materiality, ill never date such girl, they are takers not givers they are very cuuy worst ov all this one lies
pls bro move forward fine girls boku shine ya eye
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
nwando:

you already confirmed the girl is a liar,what other evidence do you need.
you must be careful taking her around family members before people start looking for their things.
Your mom and sisters will not forgive you if their gold earings and necklaces disappear

Oh plz sharappppppppp there Babyosis angry angry, why don't you say something positive for ones angry angry, you have started labeling the girl as a thief, it takes one to know the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shio angry angry. Why don't you think for once before typing up rubbish angry angry, calling the poor girl a thief just because of 1000Naira recharge card angry
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by chaloo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2007
In your shoes, I would give her benefit of doubt this time but would keep a close eye on her. If any similar thing happen again, I will forget all about her.

1 Like

Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
I don't think MTN is that reliable. Be careful how you accuse people of things like this.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Oh plz sharappppppppp there Babyosis angry angry, why don't you say something positive for ones angry angry, you have started labeling the girl as a thief, it takes one to know the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shio angry angry. Why don't you think for once before typing up rubbish angry angry, calling the poor girl a thief just because of 1000Naira recharge card angry

looks like the ole AKA Onye ohi has appeared on nairaland.
hold am hold am grin grin

omo eko,please I beg you,return the guy's recharge card!
this is your final warning
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 24, 2007
There must be anger management classes somewhere at least for the sake of a few people who can start a fight with themselves in a locked room. grin
This is one reason possession of arms must remain illegal in Nigeria.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 24, 2007
my brother either that or the psychia hospitals need to hold these patients a wee bit longer till they achieve normal blood levels of their various meds.
I pray people like you don't jam these ones and bring them home to mama.
mama will not be pleased to have a hyena for a daughter in law
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:35am On Oct 24, 2007
i wonder what this has to do with the topic undecided, go on attention seeker grin grin

nwando:

looks like the ole AKA Onye ohi has appeared on nairaland.
hold am hold am grin grin

omo eko,please I beg you,return the guy's recharge card!
this is your final warning
too bad both my tmobile and sprint phone don't use recharge card  wink
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 24, 2007
nwando:

my brother either that or the psychia hospitals need to hold these patients a wee bit longer till they achieve normal blood levels of their various meds.
I pray people like you don't jam these ones and bring them home to mama.
mama will not be pleased to have a hyena for a daughter in law

My sister, that can never happen in Jesus name. grin Marriage is between two decent humans not ill-bred animals.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 24, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

i wonder what this has to do with the topic undecided, go on attention seeker grin grin
too bad both my tmobile and sprint phone don't use recharge card  wink

did you hear your name before responding.
If you like me just come out and say so.
I won't be offended,this wouldn't be the first time I've been prepositioned by a fellow woman.
I'll just say thanks,I'm flattered,now get out before I count ten grin
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Bolarge(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster
Ol' boy na so we see am o! Get used to it.
They learnt from us and they're about surpassing us at d tin. grin
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by mamaput(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
please dose she live so far away that you cannot test the card yourself.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by dellynash(f): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
she is not good for you my brother keep ur distance
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
In all Fairness, am not trying to defend her but sometimes you could load a card and not be credited then and the card will be regardd as used. This could happen when the network is bad. However, your account will be credited later when the Network improves.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by tkb417(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
Oh plz sharappppppppp there Babyosis , why don't you say something positive for ones , you have started labeling the girl as a thief, it takes one to know the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shio . Why don't you think for once before typing up rubbish , calling the poor girl a thief just because of 1000Naira recharge card

1000 naira refill? a thief is a thief.

@poster
what are you waiting for to confirm shes the hungry type, until she celebrates her birthday thrice in a year on ur bill?
Like Aisha said, network stuffs will be rectified afterwards. As for me, shes just hungry, she sold it to buy food
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by babycool(f): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Poster

Just because u r suspicious of your ex doesn't mean that u should generalise it as 'Nigerian Girl and thier lies'. There are a lot of good Nigerian girls and guys out there. Lets stop spoiling our own image please.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by Busta(f): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
@topic

lol
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by mincepie(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
it might be network failure
and i dont trust any network.
u shuldn't leave her because of recharge card,afterall u've been dating and she has neva stolen 4rm u so.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by saucekid(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
waiter,give me a bottle of *****,some soda and popcorn
i go follow this thread die, singing 50cents***patiently waiting
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by fawwyb(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2007
Very funny, she must be the hungry type. She probably had no one else to obtain then she thought of you- "her spare tyre" grin
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by ikris(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2007
My broda,
its about this that I had been crying about in my post! (pls answer these questions)

Maybe they would change a day after forever!
May we all live to see them change someday!
That is if they will ever anyway.
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by fawwyb(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2007
They will never change, the word "change" is not in their dictionary. No be those hungry chick you dey talk about? Forget! i don suffer well well for their hands, they won't change shocked shocked
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by MP007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
mumu first class, your punk asx is just stupid, aint gonna be buying no &&&& for no crazy girl, ode !!!! undecided
Re: I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies by 8ball(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster

I would advise u give the benefit of doubt

U may wanna do a double check again cos a lot of things could go wiv the naija telecomms system talk less of the over subcribed n ova hyped if not thoroughly dysfunctional MTn networks

Could u try loadin the air time into ya own phone?

Ny ways,b careful as u make vese kind of assertions about her cos it could go a long way to mar yo established relationship

Everyone deserves a second chance,god wills it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me / Did They Ask Him To Suck His Bride? / Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.