Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life (12314 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pato405(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
I just lost my respect for the entire NL.

everyone here sounds more intimidated than OP herself. apparently massaging his beastial ego because he's a lecturer. as far as I'm concerned, that man is tired of being a lecturer and just seeking his way out. this is a unique opportunity to ease our system of 1 corrupt lecturer. at least, it'll soon be 1 lascivious bigot down! Some advise OP's husband handling a case as criminal as this maturely without resentment. OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHH!

this is a criminal case. are there no lawyers here on NL. this is a forum i understand.but beyond being a forum, i see it as a virtual social world with potentials to influence the 'real world'- sometimes rendering help to members in genuinely desperate needs. The randy he-goat that calls himself a lecturer deserves to be relieved of his job. he should face the wrath of the law. I wish all ladies in our higher institutions of learning can come out on public media of this sort and publicise intimate harassments in all forms.

OP: too bad you yielded to his demands for money without a tangible evidence. Please try as much as possible to squeeze out a little more for him. but this time, go with a spy camera or a digital recorder. [first exhibit] then wait for his next action. he'll most definitely call you in again, perhaps in a desperate bid to satisfy his libidinous stress. call in the police, but have it strategically planned with your husband. once you are in his office and you are sufficiently sure you have enough evidence through his acts/conversation, don't be scared. you can help yourself out of this and also help the society get rid of these urchins.

OP: if you can't, please post his number here and leave the rest! I strongly believe NL can do better than this. our system needs to be purged.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
Just kill him. You can do it with a car like HIT and run!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pato405(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
cutenerd:

Are you sure of yourself? i.e. you are no dumb bimbo with mediocre test-scores? etc? why should you even pay money in the first place? couldnt you have applied for a change of supervisors?
funny thing is that i actually sympathize with you. do you want to go all out and crush the lecturer? have u covered up all loose ends? i.e. his friends frustrating you with F's? if u are sure of urself, i can speak to the D.P.O of anthony police station on ur behalf. However, u must be sure u are ready to use force and fight this battle however dirty to the end. if you'd rather have soldiers, i can arrange for some of my soldier friends to sober him up with no cost to you except transporting them from ondo to maryland cantonment.
i despise  lecturers like this! gosh, reminds me of the days i was in school and knew about all these shenanigans! *spits

thanks maan!

if you need further support with your moves, email me: minajkindy@yahoo.com
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Just kill him. You can do it with a car like HIT and run!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by netotse(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
you can also report him to the police, (your husband should accompany you to the station if you choose that option),
they'll help you set the man up(if they listen to you sha. . .),

isn't there another lecturer you can talk to about the issue? not necessarily in your dept, but someone who might know which buttons to push to make the guy 'act right' Like when I was in uni, there were some lecturers that you could talk to and would be willing to raise hell on your behalf as long as you were in the clear

I'm saying this because if you do anything 'heavy' other lecturers can now start forming voltron/sympathy with the animal you know some people can get "why didn't you talk to me first?", "you should have told me. . ." etc ati be be lo.

If you're going to talk to a lecturer make sure it's someone that is sharp o, (a mixture of sharp/SU would be ideal, someone with principles who knows how to go about things)

and of course, keep praying.

P.S.
if after everything the guy gives you wahala you can give us his name and as someone said, we'll occupy the guy. . .lol
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2012
Did you keep any proof of the money you gave him, or anything to show you gave him that money? You should also keep track of your communications with him as evidence against him. There could be other victims out there like you. Hire a reputable Lawyer. The last thing you should do is keep quiet! People like him should not be anywhere near the classroom!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by seedord247(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2012
netotse:

you can also report him to the police, (your husband should accompany you to the station if you choose that option),
they'll help you set the man up(if they listen to you sha. .
.),

P.S.
if after everything the guy gives you wahala you can give us his name and as someone said, we'll occupy the guy. . .lol

do you mean UK police or Nigerian police. . . . .

is like you are reporting BOKO HARAM to Alaqaida. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Gluckdude(m): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2012
WTF is the law court meant for? record all your conversation and sue his arse to court, what are you really scared of, i wish such idiota will ever come my family/relatives way.
for heaven's sake. bleeping is the easiest thing to do in niger, with as low as 5k. a man can bleep any shape of girl he so wish, cant even imagine a man wanting to bleep a married woman. so irritating, cant even do it if i am offered for free.
the lecturer need to be dealt with. let your husband be,as i figured he i a gentleman man and have never been faced with any real life challenges. tell some of your ,male relatives, their are always some crazy and wild ones among them.
get a family/relative member that loves to play dirty. no voodoo, just physical.
enough said.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Gmoney5(m): 2:23am On Feb 28, 2012
You don't have to be scared. Take your stand as a woman. Gather all evidences. Take it to a newspaper or journalist and they will work with you on what to do. You may be scared but you need to do the right thing for your sake, and the sake of all others that this happens to. You can even give him an hotel address and you have journalist and all in there already, It can be done. It's been done several times in the past.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by agiboma(f): 3:32am On Feb 28, 2012
krech:

@cutenerd. The best thing to do is to arrange with the lecturer to meet you somewhere wait for him with your husband and some area boys have a digital camara ready. Once he comes strip him Unclad and beat the hell out of him. Threaten him seriously that if you ever fails he should just consider himself a dead man.

lol best advice on the thread IMO
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by chuksikem(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2012
cutenerd:

I thank everybody that has contributed to this, I must say I have gained one or two things from this thread, thank you all very much.
Just a correction here,I am not married to a coward,nor is he a wimp,as someone suggested earlier.thank you

sorry but i don't know what else to call a man that takes the prayer route when his wife is being molested and frustrated by a fellow man, it beats my imagination dear, undecided undecided

this situation needs force, pure undiluted force and violence, angry angry
Go hire some thugs under isale-eko bridge to teach the stoopid fool some lessons, it will cost you like 7k, or better still just kill him.make it look like an accident like someone advised,
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by jmoore(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2012
book a nice place
set up hidden cameras in the room
Invite MR lecturer
Both of you to discuss the issue so it can be recorded (what he wants from you)
Tell him to UnCloth while you call your husband on phone who is hiding somewhere.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2012
On second thoughts, this story is fake! NO man will not know what to do when his wife whom he has had 2 kids with, is under such a pressure from a lecturer. . . Abeg!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by born2boink(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2012
I'm in that school and I knew some useless lecturer do such thing but dem dey look face ,I wish I'm still a bad boy, I will send some guys to warn him.if you go to k1 behind the meeting,those guys will sort your problem,even the vc will never dear them, I cannot interfere,if I links you to guys,I mean real guys,he will write the project for you and even supervise it,I'm accounting student of the school and I hang around behind the building,no lecturers can dear our girlfriend except he want to Bleep in heaven
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by dabrake(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2012
when humility hits below the belt, it becomes cowardice. if persuation fails, apply force. dem neva born dat lecturer make him try am with any of my sister
~Killz~:

On second thoughts, this story is fake! NO man will not know what to do when his wife whom he has had 2 kids with, is under such a pressure from a lecturer. . . Abeg!
and who says her husband is (sex)killz? if her husband is sexkillz, he would have done something but since her husband isn't sexkillz, . . . haven.t you seen men approve of an extra marital affair between their wives and their bosses because of they do not want their wives sacked(especially when the pay is much
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2012
Pls ensure that you keep proper documents of whatever transacts between both of you as evidence in future. Record his calls while you are both talking. Save all his text messages. . .

Let me ask you. . .

His superiors, the HOD and DEAN, are they birds of same feather? Are they like that too?

Seriously if I was your husband, after proper documentation and evidence, I will approach him and let him know I'm aware of all that is going on and have evidences as well. . .so if he tries anything funny and fails you, 1st i'll table the evidences before his superiors and even the VC, before I then go to the police. . .

But ofcourse its a nice idea your pastor is aware so he can assist you in fire prayers as well cuz some of these men are occultic.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2012
and who says her husband is (sex)killz? if her husband is sexkillz, he would have done something but since her husband isn't sexkillz, . . . haven.t you seen men approve of an extra marital affair between their wives and their bosses because of they do not want their wives sacked(especially when the pay is much
^^^
How about next time you wanna comment on a thread, you avoid quoting killz. Especially when you are hell bent on making no sense at all when you quote me. How dare you say a man should allow his wife sleep with her boss because of money. You are a fool if you will entertain such thoughts. And why tha fcck will you encourage anyone one to allow his wife sleep with a lecturer or a boss to make a head way? Are you mad? You are still a 21 year old kid who has a long way to go, so when people are reasoning, shut the hell up, sit your dumb arse on your itchy fingers and learn! Make your little infinitesimal contribution and fcck the hell off the thread. You make a little 10 worded comment on a thread, and then you quote killz and write a senseless paragraph. Enough of that bullshit, boy! Dont engage me in your senselessness. I tolerated you on the 40k thread, but i doubt you'll be so lucky next time. I'll ignore your idiotic arse on this thread, so don't bother quoting me further. Cheers, and grow a useful brain while you are at it! wink da brake point of stupidity!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pendo89(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2012
so many loopholes in this story.

1. Where is your husband's voice in all this? I have seen wimps turn into supermen whenever a fellow man crosses his boundary
2. How did the lecturer get your phone number? Did you give it to him willingly? If you do not want his calls what about a change of sim?
3. Somebody here has evidence of the money remited to him.You know its difficult to win this because you are a partner in crime. He knows that very well and can use it against you by claiming you tried bribing him instead so as to pass.
4. Is your husband aware that you have been giving him money? did he support it? Could be the reason he is helpless.

You know what dear? you messed up from the beginning when you bribed him.Its deep and only you can get yourself out.

Till ur husband speaks, I have no advise.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2012
^
If you have schooled in nigerian universities you wouldn't ask some of these questions.

2. You can't be supervised by a lecturer on your project here in naija and he won't have your number if he wants to
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by dabrake(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
How about next time you wanna comment on a thread, you avoid quoting killz. Especially when you are hell bent on making no sense at all when you quote me. How dare you say a man should allow his wife sleep with her boss because of money. You are a fool if you will entertain such thoughts. And why tha fcck will you encourage anyone one to allow his wife sleep with a lecturer or a boss to make a head way? Are you mad? You are still a 21 year old kid who has a long way to go, so when people are reasoning, shut the hell up, sit your dumb arse on your itchy fingers and learn! Make your little infinitesimal contribution and fcck the hell off the thread. You make a little 10 worded comment on a thread, and then you quote killz and write a senseless paragraph. Enough of that bullshit, boy! Dont engage me in your senselessness. I tolerated you on the 40k thread, but i doubt you'll be so lucky next time. I'll ignore your idiotic arse on this thread, so don't bother quoting me further. Cheers, and grow a useful brain while you are at it! wink da brake point of stupidity!

you are a b@stard. can't you read. i do not blame you, i blame the wasted sperm. worthless shameless insignificant nonentity. are you an illiterate or are you alexic to decoding skills. beast
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2012
pendo89:

1. Where is your husband's voice in all this? I have seen wimps turn into supermen whenever a fellow man crosses his boundary
2. How did the lecturer get your phone number? Did you give it to him willingly? If you do not want his calls what about a change of sim?
3. Do you have evidence of the money you remited to him? You know its difficult to win this and the guy knows that because you are a partner in crime.
4. Is your husband aware that you have been giving him money? did he support it? Could be the reason he is helpless.

You know what dear? you messed up from the beginning when you started bring him.Its deep and only you can get yourself out.

The professor can hold it against you and say you tried to bribe him so as to pass!! what is ur case? Everything fell apart when you gave him money.

Granted, u do have a point there. But her case isn't hopeless.

I have a similar incidence that happened to my kid sister in her final year. Same scenario, same predicament, but different schools. So am going to handle it same way, and with same end result.

OP, if u are reading this, i want the name of the lecturer, his phone number, his department and the topic of the project he is supervising u on.
Send these details to mails4freddy@yahoo.com only IF, i repeat, only IF you've got verifiable proof to your allegations.

If no proof yet, lemme know, i will mail u what u need do to get an acceptable evidence against him.

(NB) Don't invite him to any place with hidden cameras and stuff, like is being suggested, don't send guys after him. Remember, most of them are cultist, and u're a lady. The after effect of which might be too grave for feeble minds like urs. We'll deal with him, and he will either be forced to resign and keep his pride or be disgraced out.

Cheers and be strong.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2012
@killz,if you think this story causing me so much pain and agony is fake,why dont you take your time and come down to Anthony Campus of the Lagos State University,and conduct an opinnion poll on Project Supervisors and their female Students, the outcome will either convince you or perplex you.
@pendo89,if you had read my first post,you would have seen where i said i advised my husband against taking some drastic measures,moreso,he's not a wimp,nor is he a coward.you asked how the lecturer got my number-well,there's virtuallu no way you would have a project supervisor,without requesting for his / her number,so that you can keep up with goings-on as regards the project and also to know when you should / could come submit,pick,approve topics etc.the money given to him,is a norm amongst final year students, you can ask your friends that schooled in Nigeria about that!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2012
o
DaShyGuy:

I have a similar incidence that happened to my kid sister in her final year. Same scenario, same predicament, but different schools. So am going to handle it same way, and with same end result.

OP, if u are reading this, i want the name of the lecturer, his phone number, his department and the topic of the project he is supervising u on.
Send these details to mails4freddy@yahoo.com only IF, i repeat, only IF you've got verifiable proof to your allegations.

If no proof yet, lemme know, i will mail u what u need do to get an acceptable evidence against him.

(NB) Don't invite him to any place with hidden cameras and stuff, like is being suggested, don't send guys after him. Remember, most of them are cultist, and u're a lady. The after effect of which might be too grave for feeble minds like urs. We'll deal with him, and he will either be forced to resign and keep his pride or be disgraced out.

Cheers and be strong.

ok, thank you very much,i will email you all the info you asked for right away, May God continue to bless you
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2012

3. Somebody here has evidence of the money remited to him.You know its difficult to win this because you are a partner in crime. He knows that very well and can use it against you by claiming you tried bribing him instead so as to pass.

You know what dear? you messed up from the beginning when you bribed him.Its deep and only you can get yourself out.

Till ur husband speaks, I have no advise.
+1000. Thank you for that statement! Her husband is key. Any further input is a fallacy! Cutenerd, even if this story is true, you have no rights to go ahead and try contacting anyone from on here without the consent of your husband!
BTW, i got my first degree in Nigeria. So i can relate to what you are saying, but there are too many loopholes. . . too many!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MrsChima1(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Leave the husband.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Well, you can try this tip:
1. Get you conversation and his conversation about the sex exchange for money and for sex in a recorder and get
the tape as an evidence , make sure he mention his name on the tape and you as well.
2. get a lawyer, police ,university authority,human right watch office or something to press for charges,
3.you must be ready to make sacrifices.
4.you time spent on your education wont be wasted,
5.Be strong and fight for the right of other women or girls that will have similar situations.
6, Justice must prevail,
7.Dont forget who comes to justice must come with a clean hand, so access your position also.
Good LUCK
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by naptu2: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
You should try and get proof (eg, next time he calls, record him), then inform the Assistant Director. There are E-mail addresses through which you can contact the dean student affairs @ Ojo, the Director of External studies @ Ojo and the Vice-Chancellor. Unfortunately I can't find them now, but ask around.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pendo89(f): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
If you weren't married, I would have advised you to follow some advise.
But see,you  admmit to having discouraged your husband from taking any action and yet you are about to follow some advise online.

In ur first post you said 'you were advised against involving him' by who?? the lecturer? undecided ,You should have told him that the money you give him comes from your husband and he's keeping track of it or else nothing comes his way. How then do u keep him out of this?
Its like 2 playing the game.

You have a home and any action by you is  likely to have a direct impact on your family. Good or bad.
I wish you could connect your hubby to Guy and leave 2 bulls to fight for you.Why stress? Get out of the pic. I am sure the lecturer will reconsider if two men are on his case.

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by tayoTFC(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
put his number here i bet u the man will be AXE down like my old yeye lecture back in obanta, ( OOU) 1998 ) dog , kill aroud 8pm in campus angel after treating a 400 level math science student,

forgiveness is a sin, always wash ur back
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by tayoTFC(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
put his number here i bet u the man will be AXE down like one old yeye lecturer back in obanta, ( OOU) 1998 ) dog down , killed around 8pm in campus angel after treating a 400 level math science student,

forgiveness is a sin, always wash ur back,

madam dont forgive him bring him down, period and u need to act fast before it is too late cos the man can be a member of this forum,
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by freshcvv(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Cheers and be strong.

best!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MrsChima1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
Are you going to far with the killing thing?  It isn't that serious to be killing someone.  

Have a discussion with your husband about taking a breather and explain to him some things that are going on.  If your husband doesn't want you to leave for a breather then you need to resign from the school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch / Know Your Discipline!!! / List Of Approved Nursing Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.