Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life (12309 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by omo9ja1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
well all I would say is that play along with him and his evil plan then nail him down, I guess you understand what i mean before he spoil your life nail the idiot down

chikena ! and good luck
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Exponental(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
Get a lawyer!
Gather evidences!!
Take it 2 Ministry of Women Affairs or let NGOs on women issues take it up after tendering ur evidences!!!
I can bet it, his career is over n ur success is guaranteed.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
[size=14pt]If you weren't married, I would have advised you to follow some advise. But see,you discouraged your husband from taking any action and yet you are about to follow some advise online.
You have a home and any action by you is  likely to have a direct impact on your family.
I wish you could connect your hubby to Guy and leave 2 bulls to fight for you.Why stress? Get out of the pic. I am sure the lecturer will reconsider if two men are on his case.
[/size]

Another good point!
This story is FAKE O! How will a woman in the real world not want to get her husband involved in this? Is there something she's not saying?
What was the relationship between her and the lecturer in her earlier days at the university? Too many LOOPHOLES!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by blank(f): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
Wish you did not pay him any money. How do u know that the guy has not kept some sort of evidence of the money incase you decide to mess him up?
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by techempire2012: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
@poster; my advice is that you should always go with your husband whenever you are to meet with him on your project issues. Better still, arrange a meeting with him (mr. lecturer)  and let your husband be present so that your husband can pass the message to him in a non-violent means. I know it's a hard decision for your husband to still remain calm when he sees the so-called "yeye" man but tell him to try to.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by cardoso111(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
As a father,lectyrer and husband i suggest that you speak with your Dean/Provost at sincerely as you can.Any discussion with your supervisor should henceforth be recorded to prove your case>it is sad but it happens,your supervisor can deny it if you are not careful and that means extra year so be careful otherwise let your hubby ask the HOD / Dean to change your supervisor quickly above all,pray for him and ask otyher friends to pray and ask your pastor/iman to pray along too.You will overcome,you will graduate
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by member67023: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by bjmighty(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
@OP. . . . . . .  . . Visit Okija.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by venchi: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
try to get him around and record what ever discussion both of you are saying as an evidence and report him to your senate and try also to get his picture
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
This is really a very simple matter. I wouldn't deny that this practice is VERY RAMPANT in ALL government-owned and SOME private tertiary institutions in Nigeria, and the reason is because most attractive babes are not that intelligent academically. I know for a fact that most girls (especially those that are attractive enough to gain lecturers' amorous attention) cannot escape this problem simply because they otherwise may not be able to pass on their own merit if they raise alarm and have their scripts or projects marked by neutral assessors.

@Poster, if you are convinced that your dissertation can stand intellectual scrutiny, even by the strictest standards, then by all means simply raise alarm, approach the school authorities and the MEDIA  and shout to high heavens that this man has been propositioning you and threatening you with failure. This is a dangerous move for sure, but the only danger is that your dissertation would be appraised thoroughly by independent assessors, and if it is deemed mediocre, you would end up failing it. But if it is very good, then you will certainly be passed (albeit with stingy marks) so that "you go carry your wahala dey go".  Only olodo babes can be held hostage in this way, and I'm pretty sure of that because I'm vastly experienced in this kind of issues. Lecturers don't like taking the risk of threatening brilliant students with stuff like that; worst they can do is demand for some ejunge and leave it at that.

So, my dear, please tell yourself the truth.  Understand: If you know that you are an academic 'struggler' (like most lust-worthy babes are), then you have no real choice than to sleep with him. Or you may threaten him with violence too, although that might backfire. BUT, if you know you are brilliant enough, and that your dissertation is of high quality (rather than the copy and paste thrash-heap most people have as projects), then you should simply raise alarm, expose the man, and report to the relevant authorities so that they would assign a new supervisor to you. Simple. You're even lucky it's LASU here in Lagos, rather than some obscure school somewhere.

That is all there is to this matter.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by maclatunji: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
You are not proving to be a student who is sure of herself. If you know your project is standard, leave the lecturer to your husband. If after all entreaties the lecturer proves stubborn, report him to the school authorities. Just ensure that you have a diary where you keep the dates and times when he calls you, keep his BB messages and texts as evidence. If the school authorities victimize you, take your case to the Governor. By the time you create  a big enough scandal, the man will learn his lesson.

Are you sure you have been a model student though? Those randy lecturers most times select the unserious and clueless students as prey/partners. If you are one, the battle might be harder to win but it would still be worth fighting. He should just give you the marks you deserve instead of seeking to take advantage of you.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
As a father,lectyrer and husband i suggest that you speak with your Dean/Provost at sincerely as you can.Any discussion with your supervisor should henceforth be recorded to prove your case>it is sad but it happens,your supervisor can deny it if you are not careful and that means extra year so be careful otherwise[size=14pt] let your hubby ask the HOD / Dean to change your supervisor quickly [/size]above all,pray for him and ask otyher friends to pray and ask your pastor/iman to pray along too.You will overcome,you will graduate
Thank you sir, for bringing her husband into it again! I hope she listens!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by AustinG1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Its very Simple, since the man wanna act like a devil, u treat him like one, Put a call through to him, sound so soft and still beg him, Just trying making use of a nice phone that can record calls, while talking and recording your discussion, mention his name and beg him, and make him brag more and more about wanting to sleep with u, then u and ur husband can take it up from there, contact the police and get him arrested for sexual harrasment, he will be in Police Cell thinking about u while another supervisor approves it for u, SIMPLE!!!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by jidewin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
omega25red:

poster coupled with the advice below, you should keep records of all his calls to you if i were you i would also record everything he says you should also have your test scores and all the papers you have written on hand. Now after you have collected enough evidence you never accept his calls and if you do make sure you record the conversation. Also dont give him anymore money. When the time comes if he makes the mistake to fail you, just take all your evidence to the news media, the school administration even the police station and bring that bastard down. call the different news outlets in lagos and tell them you have been collecting evidence for months and show them texts messages etc that would bring him to his knees and it would never happen in that school again

My guy,you do well.some men don't have respect for married women at all.now I wouldn't want to go into asking the lady series of questions as to,how close u were to d lecturer,how do u dress to campus and all that.
Listen to me as I've SEEN this been done before.shey d lecturer insists he must have sex with you,a married woman.let your oga (husband) knowz.in fact add jara (exagerrate small)how the man have been disturbing you,even publicly.
Then sell this idea to him.get d police informed,they will give u probably a female police officer to act as a friend,visit d man in his office and try to get him make statements in her presence (d female cop)coroborating his intentions.thereafter,get a small hotel booked somewhere (all with your oga consent o),arrange with the cops and some couple of area boys,N3000 will do and prep for him.either the lecturer will ask you to take him to d hotel urself that's in case he's trying to be careful.once inside the room,grab him and begin to scream HELP!!!RITUALISTS.tear your top and even scratch your face.all na evidence of ASSAULT against him.
Or if the lecturer insists he wants to bang u in his office,no wahala,discuss with ur oga,get some couple of female friends or relatives amd tell them of a plan to catch a randy lecturer.trust me they will cooperate with you.make sure whatever date he wanted to carry out his show,it MUst be at a time ur female soldiers would be around.go to office,let him start d romance.once his pant is down,grab his pehnissss hard and twist,don't let go. Yank and pull but don't let go.scream on top of ur voice so that d door could be broken by your soldiers.make sure they take pictures of you both,especially when you are crying with his johnny still in your hands.of course he will try to fight you and even dash some blows.all na added evidence against him.just don't let go off his johnny.
Copies of the photo print out with your story would be sent to the office of the lagos state deputy governor,mrs adebimpe. she will handle your case thoroughly.
Trust me.the lecturer will settle u all the money with interest,that he has collected from you,plus ensure your project passes without delay or failure.
Finish.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by johndavid1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
na wa oo
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
I'm sori u r vn to deal wiv this. I also hv a friend in her finals goin through the same - pleas aren't accepted and the lecturer even threatened to have her face panel (ontop werin). Madam you should record his calls and also go to his office to plead then record the convo - give it to your husband and maybe you both can sue? Or better still get some frat boys you know to 'chin check' him.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Preston1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dat lecturer must be a bad boy
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by olaezebala: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
Go spiritual for the idiot. Be it herbalist or church or mosque.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by chuks49(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
What solution you opt from, make sure it doesn't jeopardise your marriage or academic fortune.
Personally I will advise you to play along with him till he his caught in a compromising position, there you will decide his fate.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by emmatok(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Another good point!
This story is FAKE O! How will a woman in the real world not want to get her husband involved in this? Is there something she's not saying?
What was the relationship between her and the lecturer in her earlier days at the university? Too many LOOPHOLES!

Well I disagree with you here, Involving an aggressive husband will destroy the case for her.

The school senate will protect their own unless it becomes embarrassing for them.

The best she can do is to gather enough evidence, get a good Lawyer and a Media man.

Hit them with a petition and a law suite.

If they don't act publish it in the press .

You are a woman, you will get sympathy.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by SILAKABUWA: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
CALL him And record all your conversation on phone, ask him all the questions that will nail him and report later give him a copy of the recordings and tell him to pass you or you will report him to University senate.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
OP, much as am ready to stick ma neck out and see u thru this, am afraid, u haven't appeared sincere to me.

Details u promised to send over 3 hours ago, am yet to get.  The questions i asked u in my response to ur mail, u didn't provide answers.

Am tempted to believe that this whole story might just be a hoax after-all. Or even if it's true, it might not be as serious as u made it look.

And yes, why don't u want the lecturer to know you've decided to take up the case against him? Why?

If u must come to equity, u must come with 'clean hands.' Think about it.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Acidosis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
is it that you once had something with this lecturer? cos from your story, you refused to let him have you on bed simply because you are now married to a man. . .no lady should ever submit her body to any lecturer either married or not.

@all. In summary, this is what you get when you people ignore private universities for these PUBLIC schools with agbero lecturers. .next time I see anyone insult Covenant, Redemers, AUN, etc, I'll try as much as possible to raise this issue
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
DaShyGuy:

OP, much as am ready to stick ma neck out and see u thru this, am afraid, u haven't appeared sincere to me.

Details u promised to send over 3 hours ago, am yet to get.  The questions i asked u in my response to ur mail, u didn't provide answers.

Am tempted to believe that this whole story might just be a hoax after-all. Or even if it's true, it might not be as serious as u made it look.

And yes, why don't u want the lecturer to know you've decided to take up the case against him? Why?

you can refresh your inbox, i sent you a mail over 2hours ago sir
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by feeljohnny(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
@cutenerd, try 2 reach mi on my email: feeljohnny@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by emmatok(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
DaShyGuy:

And yes, why don't u want the lecturer to know you've decided to take up the case against him? Why? angry angry angry angry

Seems you have been communicating with her.

But it will be wrong of her to give strangers her in info on NL. What if you are the lecturer  in questions. grin grin grin grin

She needs to get her infromation right before confronting the lecturer.

Or else the school will destroy her.

This is Nigeria for you.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
emmatok:

Well I disagree with you here, Involving an aggressive husband will destroy the case for her.

[b]The school senate will protect their own unless it becomes embarrassing for them.
[/b]
The best she can do is to gather enough evidence, get a good Lawyer and a Media man.

Hit them with a petition and a law suite.

If they don't act publish it in the press .

You are a woman, you will get sympathy.

Thank you so much for bringing the point out. I didn't want to delve into that hubby thingy, coz i know the reactions it will cause. Her reluctance to get her hubby involved shouldn't be blamed, she alone knows the hubby she got married to. An aggressive hubby will defo ruin the case for her. Like i told her in my mail to her, get enuff visual and audio evidence and let us take it up from there. I've been thru this same road before with my kid sister.

But, it appears madam is being thrifty with the truth and facts here. Unless, the lecturer has his own incriminating evidence against her too.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Rhea(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
Tell the man you have HIV. Get a fake certificate and send to him. If he still insists, then check into a hotel room with him. Have your husband checked into the next room. Don't forget to come with a sharp razor blade. Make sure you get at least one of the man's scro.tum as evidence. Scream when you do so. Your husband will come in and case dismissed.

While the lecturer can charge you with trying to blackmail him for not passing you, he cannot convince anyone you would do that with the help of your husband.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by valencia25(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
I'll be glad if you can send his name to my email "fullybold@yahoo.com" and you can also send his picture too, Let me teach this Idiot some lesson
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MrsChima1(f): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
What do people really expect the husband to do against the school?  If the story is true and there isn't any evidence what is more to do but to RESIGN?  

Why are people trying to make the situation more than what it is?  The school will protect it own and if there are incriminating evidences that link to the allegation then they will have no choice but to handle it.  However, hearsay isn't worth the hassle.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
There's a difference between how a single lady will handle this problem and how a married woman would. As a married woman, her husband has unequivocal explicit rights to be involved. Unless she is hiding something. . . Not that i believe the story though. . . Just in case other married ladies are facing similar challenges out there. This lady doesn't sound serious to me.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ OP, i do get mails on my blackberry, and other than the original mail u sent me over 3 hours ago, in which i asked you some questions, am yet to get another mail from u. To be doubly sure, i just logged on to my yahoo mail on my notebook now, still no mail. Now, am afraid, i have to disengage my services, u re not being sincere with me, and i won't soil my reputation fighting a battle that isn't real or that has already been lost. If u insist u sent a second mail, then check the mail addy and resend. I didn't get any. mails4freddy@yahoo.com
And please, let ur hubby know u re corresponding with me, i insist. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH / Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl / Waec Gce Result For 2008 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.