Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Turkish Embassy. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Embassy. (12704 Views)

Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy / Tourism & Business Visa Interview @ Turkish Embassy Abuja. / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
ik.swiss:
PLEASE FELLAS I GOT ADMITTED TO A UNIVERSITY IN TURKEY AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS JOB THERE AS A STUDENT.
Guy..why bothering ursef.._u go survive...I know a guy dat travel to North cyprus to study but when he get there,he didn't register with the school..mistake number 1...he fly over to the south cyprus..claim asylum for some month,,collect money...and he travel to turkey...mistake no 2...now in turkey he try to enter North cyprus,.they didn't allow him, cos they said his visa expire and dat he didn't even registered at d school..,now he is in turkey..and his surviving..so u too will survive...depend on how sharp u are..most niaja guys there,are ready to dupe u,cos dey r stuck themself..and dey know u r new and u go get money...so don't trust anyone...talking frm pple experience there
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
There are some jobs if you can work in factory or some other farm work...but stay in the capital..more work sure for there
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
yes is in ankara i got the school
timmy1999: There are some jobs if you can work in factory or some other farm work...but stay in the capital..more work sure for there
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
ik.swiss:
yes is in ankara i got the school
Well..I think istanbul is d capital..anyway..ankara still ok too sha
Don't fear go there...and see how things are..if u can cope..stay..are u doing a Bsc or masters
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
bsc bro
timmy1999:
Don't fear go there...and see how things are..if u can cope..stay..are u doing a Bsc or masters
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
ik.swiss:
bsc bro
How old are you
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
am 22
timmy1999:
How old are you
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
You are good to go...you have an advantage..as you as still young..
ik.swiss:
am 22
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
so bro what you saying
timmy1999: You are good to go...you have an advantage..as you as still young..
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
ik.swiss:
so bro what you saying
I mean if you want to study in turkey...you can apply for it..and you stand a better chance cos you are still young,..you are still within d age of Bsc.but why not try cyprus island..ok
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
why cyprus i heard there no work there and things are expensive there and racism is much there
timmy1999:
I mean if you want to study in turkey...you can apply for it..and you stand a better chance cos you are still young,..you are still within d age of Bsc.but why not try cyprus island..ok
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2012
ik.swiss:
why cyprus i heard there no work there and things are expensive there and racism is much there
Who is feeding u all dat rubbish...are u not a naija..u will survive..if u can survive this jungle called nigeria...then u will survive...there is no guarantee of any job in any country..u create opportunity...shalla
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2012
About racism..its everywhere in europe even in uk...its minimal in some country and much in other...by my rating
Cyprus:25%
UK:55%
Russian:97%
Ukraine:99%
So its everywhere ..but the rate differs
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Sainttracy: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: About racism..its everywhere in europe even in uk...its minimal in some country and much in other...by my rating
Cyprus:25%
UK:55%
Russian:97%
Ukraine:99%
So its everywhere ..but the rate differs

How do you come with these figures when you have never been to any of these countries? Nobody will give random agent like you visa to any country. Pls stop writing poo about countries you have no knowledge about. have you traveled out before? NO NO so stop mis-informing People.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Sainttracy: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Guy..why bothering ursef.._u go survive...I know a guy dat travel to North cyprus to study but when he get there,he didn't register with the school..mistake number 1...he fly over to the south cyprus..claim asylum for some month,,collect money...and he travel to turkey...mistake no 2...now in turkey he try to enter North cyprus,.they didn't allow him, cos they said his visa expire and dat he didn't even registered at d school..,now he is in turkey..and his surviving..so u too will survive...depend on how sharp u are..most niaja guys there,are ready to dupe u,cos dey r stuck themself..and dey know u r new and u go get money...so don't trust anyone...talking frm pple experience there

You are such a brilliant and smart lier. Those bolded parts cant happen in real life. First, there is no Airport joining South Cyprus and North Cyprus together, so how could he fly to South Cyprus? @nd, you so ignorant, how can he claim Asylum for some months and collect money? do you think asylum seekers dont follow procedure? you have no knowledge of what you are saying. 3rd, How can he travel to Turkey from South Cyprus as Asylum seeker? Never no Airport joining both countries and he does not have valid resident permit in South Cyprus, so how can he fly? 4th, how can he want to fly to North Cyprus again when he does not have Turkish resident permit? do you think you can just be flying anyhow and the Airlines will carry you without necessary papers? When you talk about Turkey, South cyprus, North Cyprus these are my routes so stop pushing lies and misguiding intending travelers with your idiota information that may kill them soon.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by timmy1999(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

You are such a brilliant and smart lier. Those bolded parts cant happen in real life. First, there is no Airport joining South Cyprus and North Cyprus together, so how could he fly to South Cyprus? @nd, you so ignorant, how can he claim Asylum for some months and collect money? do you think asylum seekers dont follow procedure? you have no knowledge of what you are saying. 3rd, How can he travel to Turkey from South Cyprus as Asylum seeker? Never no Airport joining both countries and he does not have valid resident permit in South Cyprus, so how can he fly? 4th, how can he want to fly to North Cyprus again when he does not have Turkish resident permit? do you think you can just be flying anyhow and the Airlines will carry you without necessary papers? When you talk about Turkey, South cyprus, North Cyprus these are my routes so stop pushing lies and misguiding intending travelers with your idiota information that may kill them soon.
I no this is the works of my enemies...you intentionally open a new nairaland acct today august 21,2012 to bash me.cos it seems u really following me..well..am a lion with many lives..so all ur graagraa no move me at all
Re: Turkish Embassy. by osram(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
I no this is the works of my enemies...you intentionally open a new nairaland acct today august 21,2012 to bash me.cos it seems u really following me..well..am a lion with many lives..so all ur graagraa no move me at all
c as d guy tke fall ur hands abeg...lol
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

Real K.O.... Dude still have the gut to post reply again, after being caught red handed... The Ik.swiss guy self is too desperate, if he's not in the US thread asking for how to apply for a Green card he's posting under the guise of a friend who needs help in Cyprus, I no trust both of them joor
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999:
gringringrin enemy? As aw? Does wht he said true or false? Prove ursev wright nah or wetin be enemy !
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Sainttracy: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999:

You are ignorant, Istanbul is not the capital of Turkey but Ankara. Stop misleading people here and there.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2012
Sainttracy:

You are ignorant, Istanbul is not the capital of Turkey but Ankara. Stop misleading people here and there.
gringrin bro stop the war,,its okay
Re: Turkish Embassy. by justwise(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Sainttracy:

You can make your points without using strong language, lets not fight abeg.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Sainttracy: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2012
justwise:

You can make your points without using strong language, lets not fight abeg.

Alright Boss.

Demaejy:
gringrin bro stop the war,,its okay

hey tanks man
Re: Turkish Embassy. by tmed1(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2012
Both Timmy1999 and IKswiss are DECEIVING themselves. IKswiss is STUDYING in north cyprus at present while Timmy1999 doesn't know anything about Turkey and North Cyprus. Both of them should get a life!
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Killingp: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
I greet the house. I got an admission in estonia. And as u all know, there is no estonia embassy or consular in the country. Therefore i have to apply 4 a residence permit in person @ any country that estonia exist. It means that i have to apply for a week atleast in any country that has the embassy. I have option of egypt, turkey and india. I have tried egypt but they denied with a dot in the last page of my passport signifying that i can't go in the embassy(all the ambassador did was to read the enrollment letter the school sent me and said "thank you, u may leave"wink. I left, immediately they brought all my documents down. This left me in real quandary. I askd the reason for denying my request, i didnt get any rejoinder. I have no choice than to defer the admission. I have 2 option left for next year: turkey and india. I really an oreintation on how to go abt turkey visa.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by wip7: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Killing p.:
I greet the house. I got an admission in estonia. And as u all know, there is no estonia embassy or consular in the country. Therefore i have to apply 4 a residence permit in person @ any country that estonia exist. It means that i have to apply for a week atleast in any country that has the embassy. I have option of egypt, turkey and india. I have tried egypt but they denied with a dot in the last page of my passport signifying that i can't go in the embassy(all the ambassador did was to read the enrollment letter the school sent me and said "thank you, u may leave"wink. I left, immediately they brought all my documents down. This left me in real quandary. I askd the reason for denying my request, i didnt get any rejoinder. I have no choice than to defer the admission. I have 2 option left for next year: turkey and india. I really an oreintation on how to go abt turkey visa.

GO to INDIA...thats the ONLY advise and best i can give you. it will take u almost 1 month to get the visa after u submit there.
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Killingp: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2013
wip7:

GO to INDIA...thats the ONLY advise and best i can give you. it will take u almost 1 month to get the visa after u submit there.
thank you. But hope they are nt strict o
Re: Turkish Embassy. by lyndaifeoma: 5:22pm On May 08, 2019
@tmed1 please can you kindly write me on lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com have some personal questions to ask you. Thanks
Re: Turkish Embassy. by Graceudogwu(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sainttracy:

South Cyprus resident permit process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UFb2s1jz-A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai And South Korea / Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today / Two Teenagers Die In Lagos Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.