Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13615 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
First of all - I hate the Spurs too and the Phoenix Suns - With Uncle Stevie, Odom and Barbosa - they are too aggressive for me.
I'll join you and do vigil for the hornets too. I want them to win so bad.

@ doyin, haaaaaaaaaa - who do you support soccer wise? Please tell me it's not winger's boys. Man Utd is the best smiley and take my word for it - i don't look like the devil.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
I thought you might look like the devil. . .now I am sure you must look like Fadeyi Oloro. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You hate the Suns shocked shocked shocked How can you hate the Suns. Nash and Stoudemire play the best
pick and roll game since Dr J shaved his Afro. Their game down in Phoenix is the ish.

As for soccer. . .I hate all the big teams, bloody horde of bullies. angry angry angry Bloody Apartheid perpetrators. angry angry angry

Pompey fan l'omo grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

and take my word for it - i don't look like the devil.

i guess I will have to take your word for it wink
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
@doyin
Did you see the Mavs last night? i told you we mean business this season.Golden state had to bite the dust albeit after OT i cant wait for us to meet the defending chumps (Spurs) next thursday.Lets show them who the real Kings of Texas are
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
lol @ doyin,Yes - that's who I was trying to talk about! - i was sleeping when i typed that post. Stoudemire is toooooooooo aggressive. He scares the living daylights out of me. I thought it was kind of crazy that Nash had that bloody nose last season but I felt for him. The Suns are just too overrated for my liking as are the Heats. Since we've concluded that I don't look like a devil, I can't help but think that you're using style to convey a message.

@ A-40, I was kind of disappointed in the game that Mavs played because obviously the Warriors were much better at play. Getting the ball in the net, passing and all that. Although I'm still happy for them.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
@A-40

The Mavs were lucky to come away with a victory last night, I heard.

And you must remember Stephen Jackson wasn't playing, and he was the primary reason
Dirk was ineffective in the playoff series.

BTW, I wonder if anyone can beat Jason Terry to the sixth man award this season. He is almost a sure banker.

I also think Devin Harris is a better point guard all round, although JT will always put up the big numbers.

@j girl.

Me. Conveying a message. . .

Never that wink wink grin

Go Hornetsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2007
@ doyin, yeah if you want me to believe that - no problem but I still have my doubts smiley

However I'm sad that the Hornets lost to the Spurs but this is not the end (97-85) ain't that bad. We will rise again!
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2007
Darn and Blast!!!!!!!!!!!

the hornets lost. Tony Parker really took Chris Paul to school last night.

Well he is about the only Spur I can stand. angry angry angry Its only the first meeting. Lets hope this doesn't lead
to a Hornets collapse though.

The Celts are the lone unbeaten team in the league right now. Lets hope this team is not blooming too early.
It would be a great sporting story if they could go all the way.

Other teams that have impressed me--------The Magic and shock horror shocked shocked shocked :oThe Lakers are proving better than advertised.

@J-girl.

Do you think LSU will make it to the championship game.?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2007
@j-girl
It is a psychology thing what matters to me is that we won i mean this was a team that beat us 7 times last season our season ended at the Oracle Arena and we had to bury that ghost and we did by whooping their asses

@doyin
J.T has always been a shooting guard.What i want to see is Devin Harris mature to the point guard we want a Chauncey Billups type of guy someone that can run plays and take big shots and he is maturing quick
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ doyin, In my school LSU is a forbidden word cheesy because they are better than us in most sports sad (football and men's basketball). However, I think LSU has a great chance of making it to championship this year. They have delivered in every way possible and they are doing quite well too.

@ A-40, I know y'all are happy angry . Well the Hornets will rise again!!! That's a given and we will meet again. Hopefully, we'll win this time. I was actually impressed because at a point, we were behind by 21 but we rose and lost by 12 which was pretty hard considering Parker wouldn't give any lee way.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2007
The Bulls got whooped by 40 last night. And the angry fans were chanting for Kobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Personally I don't see any trade happening. If they do, the Lakers would have made the worst trade in NBA history.

The Bulls are just offensively inept. They can't shoot. Ben Gordon should be on the floor every single minute in my opinion.

Rashard Lewis had only seven points in a loss against the Suns yesterday. I guess it puts his fat contract in perspevtive.
He had better buckle up. angry angry angry

. . . And the Celtics keep rolling. It was a fifth straight win last night for the Celts against division foes the Nets. The BIg Three came up big again.

I don't know if anyone remembers the last time was surrounded by premier talent. Then it was Sam Cassell and Latrell Spreewell.
That time they flattered to deceive. Lets hope this time they fare much better.

@A-40

The Mavs got beat by the upstart blazers last nite. I am liking the Blazers actually. They have got a talented core of young players
and with no 1 pick in the mix next season, this could be a franchise that could go places if not this season then definitely next season.

@J-Girl

Hehehehehe. . .

I guess you do not look anything like the devilwink wink wink On the contrary. . . grin
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 2:34am On Nov 12, 2007
@ doyin13, You're still guessing? lol cheesy - you're on your own ooo. I still believe you're compensating for something - what that thing is, I don't know.

Mavs got trashed! smiley
Celtics are beginning to annoy me with their so perfect game. They might really start off.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
I am frustrated ooh.First we lose to the Hawks and then the Blazers is all good though although Blazers are a team with potential so i am not tripping

@J-Girl
Its too early to get hyped about the Celts just yet
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
you hate the spurs well what can i say sorry from what i read you are a hornetts fan pity pity ptiy no title challege from you
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2007
I'm a hornets fan (not avid one). I'm more of a personal fan but my main team - Denver Nuggets, Iverson and Anthony are so good.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
@J-girl
Too bad neither is Denver.But the Mavs are although i am feeling the Hornets CP3 is my man.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
Seee?
I love Chris Paul - he's a good player. With D-West, they make a good team.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2007
@J-girl
With a little more defensive steel they could make the play offs this season
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2007
hornetts in the playoffs now that's one to laugh about
Perhaps celtics Have not lost this season they are the only team that have not lost yet
Spurs have only lost one and the mavs have to stat playing like a tean and get more agressive Josh howard needs to step up
Heats on the other hand well won one lost seven not bad
Jazz are playing well especially Kirilenko and boozer
Phoenix nice Detriot fabulous
well as i said before SPURS RULEEEEEEE
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
Spurs can come come suck some first class Doyin nuts angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
I have had a glow on my face all day. . .

The Spurs got beat albeit by the Mavs.

There is justice in the World. . .

****Funny thing is when the Lakers ruled everything around them with Shaq and Kobe, I was always rooting for the Spurs.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
@doyin
The Spurs are our Baby Mama's i told yall they where lucky we lost to Golden State we would have whooped their asses in that Western Final

@oephius
Its too early to be ecstatic about the Celts i repeat
The Hornets can make that eight seed spot with some consistency
The Mavs are not doing badly
Heat always start slow another Injury for Wade and these guys might not make the play-offs.They need back up for Wade ASAP
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
SO WHAT SPURS LOST TO MAVS THAT AINT NOTIN THE THING IS SPURS MIGHT NOT EVEN TOP THIER DIVISION HELL LAST YEAR MAVS WERE TOPS LOOK WHERE THEY ENDED SPUR STILL WHOOP ASS INTHE OFF SEASON COS THEY LOVE TO PLAY AS A TEAM OKAY NOT ABSOLUTELY TRUE BUT PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON SPURS THEY ARE STILL THE BEST AND THE ONLY  OPPOSITION IS THE SUNS YOU HEARD ME RIGHT SUNS NOT MAVS BYTHE WAY THE SPURS STILL TOP THE DIVISION
AND TO THE HEAT WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GET RELEGATED
BOSTON IS STILL RIDING HIGH CAN THEY BE STOPPED
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
A-40:

@J-girl
With a little more defensive steel they could make the play offs this season
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

doyin13:

Spurs can come come suck some first class Doyin nuts angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
LOL!

OEPHIUS - Spurs can burn for all i care.
A-40:

@doyin
The Spurs are our Baby Mama's i told yall they where lucky we lost to Golden State we would have whooped their asses in that Western Final

@oephius
Its too early to be ecstatic about the Celts i repeat
The Hornets can make that eight seed spot with some consistency
The Mavs are not doing badly
Heat always start slow another Injury for Wade and these guys might not make the play-offs.They need back up for Wade ASAP
Now when I see good Spurs fans like this - it makes me want to take back what I just said about Spurs.

They did lose gallantly though. Now I'm almost forced to like the Mavs.
I don't know what's wrong with the Rockets though - they are getting me worried.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Oephius
The Suns? dont make me laugh the Suns cant do shit We Mavs are still the uncrowned kings of Texas and we are going for that ring.And we have realised our mistake last season we played our best in the regular season.Point of correction we didnt meet the Spurs last season in the play-offs and thats why they won.We met them the season before and whooped them and the Suns so give us our Props suns cant do shit.

Like i said dont get too hyped on the Celts they will fall in due time

@J-girl
I hope the hornets make the play-offs i want to see CP3 and Peja in the off season
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2007
the board read for heat haters only now we have spurs ans suns haters
The Suns? don't make me laugh the Suns can't do shit We Mavs are still the uncrowned kings of Texas and we are going for that ring.And we have realised our mistake last season we played our best in the regular season.Point of correction we didnt meet the Spurs last season in the play-offs and thats why they won.We met them the season before and whooped them and the Suns so give us our Props suns can't do shit.

common the mavs just like being a high flier and that is why after as you said whooping the spurs in the western conference final they lost to the heat insulting if that was the suns wade will go bury his head in shame

the bulls have turned bearish heat is still cold and i mean very cold

I hope the hornets make the play-offs i want to see CP3 and Peja in the off season

i almost did not even bother to watch them against indianna it was one to put a smile on your face

what is the timberwolve without KG i guess what lakers will be without Kobe
and just to spite mavs fans i almost feel sorry for the warriors
the cavs on the other hand average but can still do better
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
We have won five straight.So you can see we mean business the hornets are not doing badly too.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2007
Cant believe we lost to the Pacers.Damn it angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ A-40 who are you for mavs or hornetts
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ A- 40
you still think suns are not that good they are on an 8 game winning streak an d the spurs are on a 5 and thae mavs are on a 2 game winning oh sorry not winning losing won all there home games so have the spurs and apart fron the win over spurs do you have any other reason to believe that the mavs are better that the spurs this season
by the way here is what a friend of mine said "if you put the hornetts against ma home boys (Dodan warriors) they will lose by as much as 20 points" aint that something
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by BlackMamba(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
Have you ever seen an NBA champion crumble as fast as the "flash in the pan" Heats has done? Wade has now realised that hustling and falling all over the court will quickly land you on the surgical table. And the "Big Aristotle" is more or less the "Big Turtle." My only regret is that greedy Reilly should have allowed Vangundy the opportunity to claim the ref-assisted championship.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
How you ever seen an NBA champion crumble as fast as the "flash in the pan" Heats has done?  Wade has now realised that hustling and falling all over the court will quickly land you on the surgical table. And the "Big Aristotle" is more or less the "Big Turtle." My only regret is that greedy Reilly should have allowed Vangundy the opportunity to claim the ref-assisted championship

could not have said it better wade sucks and soon lebron will join him

don't believe we lost to kings did not watch it live but got shocked later

Suns lost too and ended their streak too bad
But on the brighter side miami won another one and hornetts lost YIPEE

Teams sure of a place are already selling playoff tickets not sure if hornetts is among (no pun intended)
Boston Dropped another game so id Jazz and Pistons Pity
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by BlackMamba(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
OEPHIUS:
wade sucks and soon lebron will join him

No my man. The King James Version is the real deal, and I'm a Witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.