Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost (1135 Views)

Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by jimbutu: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2007
i av this girl which i luv soo much but the problem she has is dat shes nt always satisfied wit wat she has,she will even go to the extent of buyiny things in credit which i will av to pay for later cos i dnt want problem.i tried all my best just to make sure shes ok but upon all shes nt satisfied and she like comparing our relationship to others.just recently i met anoda girl who happens to be cool,ok,serious and i think shes ok 4 me.but the problem nw is i love both of them and i dnt knw wat to do
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by adeboo(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2007
You cant really please her.
If you know wats good for you, leave her now.

If you have spoken to her and she hasnt chnged her ways, then you need to stop paying for whatever she has bought on credit - and let her pay for it.

I have seen couples who are dealing with this issue and its so hard - you dont wanna start your life like that.
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by efuah(f): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2007
jimbutu:

i av this girl which i love soo much but the problem she has is that shes nt always satisfied wit what she has,she will even go to the extent of buyiny things in credit which i will av to pay for later because i dnt want problem.i tried all my best just to make sure shes ok but upon all shes nt satisfied and she like comparing our relationship to others.just recently i met another girl who happens to be cool,ok,serious and i think shes ok 4 me.but the problem nw is i love both of them and i dnt knw what to do
this is where i get problem with some peeps angry . . u don't love both of them. . i mean it's nat plausible. search ur heart very well, and choose one undecided

adeboo:

You can't really please her.

If you have spoken to her and she hasnt chnged her ways, then you need to stop paying for whatever she has bought on credit - and let her pay for it.

I have seen couples who are dealing with this issue and its so hard - you don't want to start your life like that.
i second that wink
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by Scopium: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2007
efuah:

this is where i get problem with some peeps angry . . u don't love both of them. . i mean it's nat plausible. search your heart very well, and choose one undecided
i second that wink
Why can't he love both? Can a wife with four kids and 3 siblings love her kids, husband and siblings at the same time?
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by Scopium: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2007
adeboo:

You can't really please her.

I have seen couples who are dealing with this issue and its so hard - you don't want to start your life like that.
I support that too.

@ poster thank God you are not lost yet.
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by efuah(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2007
Scopium:

Why can't he love both? Can a wife with four kids and 3 siblings love her kids, husband and siblings at the same time?
that's a different love from a different angle my dear. . . u kno it, u r simply refusing to understand. . don't stress me this morning. . too early grin
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by iice(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2007
Hmmmmm. . .need some back bone to do what must be done
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by simplytemi(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2007
search yourself you know what is good you.
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by sallysexy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2007
efuah:

u kno it, you're simply refusing to understand. . don't stress me this morning. . too early grin
grin tongue
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by onyekang1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
jimbutu:

i love both of them and i dnt knw what to do

@poster
this one na lie oh! u can't love both gals d same way or at d same time,so my guy MAKE YOUR PICK wink
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by opokonwa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
jimbutu:

i av this girl which i love soo much but the problem she has is that shes nt always satisfied wit what she has,she will even go to the extent of buyiny things in credit which i will av to pay for later because i dnt want problem.i tried all my best just to make sure shes ok but upon all shes nt satisfied and she like comparing our relationship to others.just recently i met another girl who happens to be cool,ok,serious and i think shes ok 4 me.but the problem nw is i love both of them and i dnt knw what to do

You are not even a man. (SHAKES HEAD)

Your girlfriend controls you like a puppy! WHAT?! . . . DICTATES YOUR WALLET LIKE IT'S HERS?!

DO YOU BUY AS MUCH FOR YOUR OWN MUM OR SISTER?

My advice is 'Get away from the relationship and any other'. TILL YOU LEARN TO BE A MAN AND TO CONTROL YOUR WOMEN!

You need to 'be in charge' man. IF NOT THE GIRL IS 'IN CHARGE' 'CHAI!' . . . SHAKES HEAD.

The same scenario might repeat itself with 'the new girl' if you don't first learn to 'be in charge'.

The problem is PARTLY YOUR FAULT BRO!

Control your women THEY HAVE TOO MUCH POWER OVER YOU. OR GROW UP!

BLESS YOU G!
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by omega25red(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
but he can't leave her because he needs her to get his green card grin
thats the only reason i could think of
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by bebe2007(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster

if you feel you can never satisfy this other woman then let her go. If you do not eventually she will nag you silly and you would be forced to let her go then and it would be too late by then. make up your mind fast before you loose both.

@efuah

Yes its very possible to love two people at the same time, you may love them differently though. I used to think like you but now i know better. Its even three possible. So Scopium is right there. They are so many people out there that you can get along with big time if only you give them the opportunity, i do not think there is one Mr. Right anymore, he is whoever you choose. Its the thing called decency that restricts us from other guys when we are commited to one already, other than that, if you make yourself open and available to another guy, chances are you may just fall in love with him too which brings us to my point that it is very possible to love  2,3,4 etc people at the same time.
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by ikris(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
Lie number 1
That u love both girls.
Lie number 2
That u dont know what to do

Now let's reason (to get her) or together;

U can't love both of them, u only love one and don't have d liverage to leave one.
I can imagine ur type, u don't like hurting people at the end of the day u hurt urself!
Don't make me think u r one of those pisces guys ok?
Walk out of the first relationship its a hell and walk into heaven.
U can't change her if u have not succeeded till now, u will not again.

U know what to do but u r looking for ways to do it or rather the easiest way.
U already said u met a good girl and knew she was d one for u right?
What do u now want from nairaland? Guy, do it right away, its the top most thing on ur mind now.

Leave that debtor or else u will run into more debts with her in the future ok?

I have spoken!
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by Busta(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
I keep saying this; HOW DO You LOVE TOW PPLE AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF LOVE

ITS NOT POSSIBLE PPLE, THINK!
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by pitz(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2007
lyk someone said u knw wat to do; i ges u dt hav d guts to do it o mayb u fear d overdemandn gal d whole point is dat u gat to mek a choice!!
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by Scopium: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
bebe2007:

@poster

if you feel you can never satisfy this other woman then let her go. If you do not eventually she will nag you silly and you would be forced to let her go then and it would be too late by then. make up your mind fast before you loose both.

@efuah

Yes its very possible to love two people at the same time, you may love them differently though. I used to think like you but now i know better. Its even three possible. So Scopium is right there. They are so many people out there that you can get along with big time if only you give them the opportunity, i do not think there is one Mr. Right anymore, he is whoever you choose. Its the thing called decency that restricts us from other guys when we are commited to one already, other than that, if you make yourself open and available to another guy, chances are you may just fall in love with him too which brings us to my point that it is very possible to love 2,3,4 etc people at the same time.

Thank you very much Bebe2007 kiss. I'ma buy you a drink or maybe not a drink but something you like grin
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by 2dye4(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
@bebe2007: u broke my heart with ur post! just the same way no 2 days in ur life are the same, likewise u can neva be in love with 2 pple the same way and at the same time not to talk of 3,4,5, etc.

@ oga poster: ur post reeks with fear and confusion. ur obviously think of backing out, why?

1. u have gathered enouf exhibits to use against ur current girl (which i do not question)
2. u found urself a ready substitute

so guy, what are u waiting for, our blessings? angry pls go ahead and do wht a man has to do!
Re: Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost by FactorChic(f): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
u meet wan wey wan suck all ur money for bank account, and u meet another one wey better, no disturbance, did u even have to ask? abi e get something wey d other girl dey give u wey u no wan leave am, as yoruba people dey talk
oun ti o fe je, soun ni ko je o gbon? abeg wake up! abi na when she turn u to church rat u go realise say she no be d one for u?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Too Many Procedures! / Signs A Lady Is Single? / His Spoken English Is Giving Her Serious Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.