Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (12236 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

U wallow in ignorance. Are we living in the old testament? Pls try to understand the Bible b4 coming here to say such.

I thought the bible says that your God is the same yesterday today and forever he never changes?. . . .

1) The miracles of Jesus are found in the Quran;

The Koran is just a plagiarized version of the bible so of course the miracles of Jesus should be found in there. . .Do you also believe the Koran when it says that Jesus was not crucified?. . . .

2) Scientists have found out that the story of Noah is true. They found fossils of certain animals on mountain tops which goes to support the story of the flood;

This is a VERY BIG LIE, there is absolutely NO scientific evidence for the Noah's flood any where. . .Its VERY clear that you know NOTHING about mountain formation, if you do you will not write the NONSENSE you wrote above, let me post a simple video that will educate you on mountain formation so that you will know how fossils got to be on mountain tops, the appearance of Fossils on mountain tops have NOTHING to do with the mythical Noah's flood that happened only in the pages of the bible. . . .

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzt_EBD3DDQ[/flash]

Watch the video, it is only 38 seconds, educate yourself on mountain formation and stop sounding so ignorant. . .
Facts:
mountains have fossils of creatures that lived in the water. . . .mountains were once underneath the water due to their formation process. . . Mountains are formed when two tectonic plates collide and go up. .because the mountains have fossils of creatures that lived in the water because the mountains themselves where in the water, so when they rise they rise with the fossils. . .watch the video and educate your self about mountain formation. . .

3) Scientists found Sodom and Gomorrah using the description in the Bible, and they found droplets of brimstones all over the place penetrating everything even stones. A major excavation took place and found that the region was once occupied by people. I have the video of this documentary

Stop going to Christian apologist sites and copying the nonsense they are spewing. . . .

4) What the Bible said about Israel is exactly what is happening today in the world.

What did the bible say about Israel?. . . .

Bros I could go on and on to show you that the Bible is true and thus the Word of God.

The bible is the word of men about the God concept they created, by the way the koran is also the word of God. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now thatz where u miss it, the Bible predicts that Israel will be scattered abroad but will come back to be a nation again, and that Israel will not know peace but also will not be conquered.

If only you know how many times Israel has been conquered after that prophecy has been made you will not be here spewing this nonsense. . . .Even when Jesus was alive Israel was under occupation according to the story. . .Israel has been scattered abroad so many times, and who lied to you that Israel can not be conquered?. . .Let them try a country like China and lets see if they will not be wiped off the map completely. . .If Israel was surrounded by enemy nations like Russia, Turkey,Iran and China they will NOT survive even if the United states join them in all their military battles. . .

This is exactly wat happened and still happening. Remember there was no Israel prior to 1947, so what do u mean by Israel have been having conflicts with their neighbours since time immemorial?

shocked shocked. . . .Really?. . .Where then was Jesus born?. . .China?. . . .You are a complete Joke. . .

And Israel can not and will not be conquered, not even by those countries u mentioned.[/b][/color]

I repeat, if Israel was surrounded by enemy countries like China, Russia, Iran and Turkey, they will not only be conquered, they will be wiped off the map. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

@mazaje, I also have a challenge for you to prove to you that my God is alive. Let me know when u are ready and I'll pose the challenge.

Am ready for your challenge. . . .bring it on. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje:

Jesus words are VERY clear, the bible said Jesus went about healing even disbelievers, NO where did Jesus mention that the person who need miracles requires any faith in him. . . We know the bible and we were once christians as well. . . .He promised those that believe in him to do greater things that were written about him, remember it is written that Jesus said "truly, truly I say to you if you believe in me you will do greater things than I have done". . .No where does it say the person requires any faith, it says you can move mountains if only you believe. . .So the nonsense you wrote above is a big FAIL. . . .

I have given u countless Bible verses where Jesus made it clear that those that were healed got their healing as a result of their faith, I also showed u the verse where Jesus could not perform much miracles in His own home town due to their unbelief. Yet u keep saying faith in not required. Does that make any sense?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

I have given u countless Bible verses where Jesus made it clear that those that were healed got their healing as a result of their faith, I also showed u the verse where Jesus could not perform much miracles in His own home town due to their unbelief. Yet u keep saying faith in not required. Does that make any sense?

The same Jesus healed unbelievers according to the bible, that aside, my friend is a bible believing christian, he already believes and has faith, will you pray and make your God restore his amputated limbs as promised?. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje:

The same Jesus healed unbelievers according to the bible, that aside, my friend is a bible believing christian, he already believes and has faith, will you pray and make your God restore his amputated limbs as promised?. . .

pls name the unbelievers Jesus healed in the Bible. How are u sure ur friend does not exercise doubts in his heart? Are u in his heart? Then ask yourself, do I have the required faith to make miracles happen? I showed u where the disciples could not heal a child which was due to their level of faith.

mazaje:

I thought the bible says that your God is the same yesterday today and forever he never changes?. . . .

Yes He is but He used to accept animal sacrifices but not anymore. Certain things changed after Jesus delivered us from the law.

mazaje:

This is a VERY BIG LIE, there is absolutely NO scientific evidence for the Noah's flood any where. . .Its VERY clear that you know NOTHING about mountain formation, if you do you will not write the NONSENSE you wrote above, let me post a simple video that will educate you on mountain formation so that you will know how fossils got to be on mountain tops, the appearance of Fossils on mountain tops have NOTHING to do with the mythical Noah's flood that happened only in the pages of the bible. . . .

Watch the video, it is only 38 seconds, educate yourself on mountain formation and stop sounding so ignorant. . .
Facts:
mountains have fossils of creatures that lived in the water. . . .mountains were once underneath the water due to their formation process. . . Mountains are formed when two tectonic plates collide and go up. .because the mountains have fossils of creatures that lived in the water because the mountains themselves where in the water, so when they rise they rise with the fossils. . .watch the video and educate your self about mountain formation. . .

Now let me educate u on how mountains form so u will stop deceiving yourself wt the kindergarten video u posted. Yes mountains form through tectonic activity but mountains also form as a result of molten magma in the earth's crust which rise to the surface when extremely heated up, and when such cools down it solidifies to form a mountain.
And not all mountains form under the sea (lol).

And when I said animal fossils were found on mountain top, I wasnt referring to sea animals, I was referring to land animals which werent supposed to be on mountain tops.

mazaje:

Stop going to Christian apologist sites and copying the nonsense they are spewing. . . .

Does being a Christian site change the truth of the video? What's with the prejudice?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje:

Am ready for your challenge. . . .bring it on. . .

The challenge is this: get your friend to register for the next session of the healing school and get him to attend all the classes. After the classes pastor will pray for him and see if he will not receive his healing. As a matter of fact, I would want u to be there on the final day when pastor prays for them and call my bluff if he does not receive his healing.

He needs to attend all the classes in order to build his faith and do away wt any iota of doubt.

If you are willing to take on this challenge I will give u the site where he will register to partake in the healing sch session.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

pls name the unbelievers Jesus healed in the Bible. How are u sure ur friend does not exercise doubts in his heart? Are u in his heart? Then ask yourself, do I have the required faith to make miracles happen? I showed u where the disciples could not heal a child which was due to their level of faith.

According to John.11 it was written that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead certainly it wasn’t Lazarus’ faith he was dead, neither did anyone else believe it could occur then. It was done so they could believe. . . .According to Lk.17:11-19 Jesus healed all 10 but only one obeyed showing that everything depends on him, no?. . . .The Bible records Jesus doing more miracles without anyone exercising faith at all. He fed the 5,000 when they could not believe it was possible, even his disciples showed doubted. . . .According to Luke.8:26-39 The demon possessed guy of Gadarene was healed without asking if he was capable of expressing his faith.

Yes He is but He used to accept animal sacrifices but not anymore. Certain things changed after Jesus delivered us from the law.

Just as he used to fight along side human beings in ancient battles. . .One we were told he lives in the sky and was scared that humans will build a tower high enough and reach him. . . .That means your God is not the same yesterday, today and for ever, since he is always changing. . .

Now let me educate u on how mountains form so u will stop deceiving yourself wt the kindergarten video u posted. Yes mountains form through tectonic activity but mountains also form as a result of molten magma in the earth's crust which rise to the surface when extremely heated up, and when such cools down it solidifies to form a mountain.
And not all mountains form under the sea (lol).

And when I said animal fossils were found on mountain top, I wasnt referring to sea animals, I was referring to land animals which werent supposed to be on mountain tops.

I repeat if you know any thing about mountain formation you will not be talking so ignorantly. . .There are so many ways mountains form, volcanic activity is one of the many ways. . . .The fossils of land animals are found on mountain tops because the mountains were once flat lands with the animals fossils already fossilized, since the land forms  rise well above the surrounding land  as the mountains form they will surely rise with the already fossilized fossil in them to their peak. . . .

Does being a Christian site change the truth of the video? What's with the prejudice?

A lot, christian apologist websites are known for pseudoscience, they are fond of telling lies and seeking verification for the bible. . .There are NO scientific evidence what so ever for any global flood that happened about 4000 years ago. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

The challenge is this: get your friend to register for the next session of the healing school and get him to attend all the classes. After the classes pastor will pray for him and see if he will not receive his healing. As a matter of fact, I would want u to be there on the final day when pastor prays for them and call my bluff if he does not receive his healing.

He needs to attend all the classes in order to build his faith and do away wt any iota of doubt.

If you are willing to take on this challenge I will give u the site where he will register to partake in the healing sch session.

The bible does not talk about any healing school, nothing like healing school is written in the bible, according to the words of Jesus, believe and you will do greater things than were written about him, do you believe in Jesus? my friend is a bible believing christian, the promise to do greater things than Jesus was NOT for pastors but for ALL believers, will you hurry up and pray for the restoration of my bible believing friend's amputated limbs or will you be jumping all around looking for another escapist tactic?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2012
Pure bullshit from.FX.

DIDNT JESUS SAY IF YOUR FAITH IS AS SMALL AS AMUSTARD SEED, WHEN YOU SAY BUILDING UP FAITH, ISNT THAT CONTRWDICTING JESUS?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje don turn pastor tongue
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje:

The bible does not talk about any healing school, nothing like healing school is written in the bible, according to the words of Jesus, believe and you will do greater things than were written about him, do you believe in Jesus? my friend is a bible believing christian, the promise to do greater things than Jesus was NOT for pastors but for ALL believers, will you hurry up and pray for the restoration of my bible believing friend's amputated limbs or will you be jumping all around looking for another escapist tactic?

Again, the essence of the healing school is to help your friend build his faith and do away with any iota of doubt in him. Total faith in God Almighty is required to get miracles.
There are different levels of affliction; remember when the disciples could not cast out the devil from the child, Jesus said that that sort of miracle requires proper fasting. This shows there are different levels cos some demons are stronger and more stubborn than others.

Even as a believer, our faith is at different levels. I may not have the level of faith of TB Joshua or Pastor Chris just as some disciples displayed different levels of faith.
Your friend's affliction is a huge one so his faith must be built to a very high level.

Again the challenge still stands and if you really want your friend to be healed pls register him for the healing school session.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
@diluminati i have been looking for you. I want to speak to you privately.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

[color=#006600][b]Again, the essence of the healing school is to help your friend build his faith and do away with any iota of doubt in him. Total faith in God Almighty is required to get miracles.

It is written in the bible that Jesus raised a John from the dead even when his sisters never thought it was possible. . .Where was John's faith when he was already dead?. . . .

There are different levels of affliction; remember when the disciples could not cast out the devil from the child, Jesus said that that sort of miracle requires proper fasting. This shows there are different levels cos some demons are stronger and more stubborn than others.

And what is the demon for amputation?    . . .  .

Even as a believer, our faith is at different levels. I may not have the level of faith of TB Joshua or Pastor Chris just as some disciples displayed different levels of faith.
Your friend's affliction is a huge one so his faith must be built to a very high level.

Jesus said that if you have faith as little as that of a mustard seed you can command the mountain to move and it will move. . .It went on to say as it is written that anything you ask and you believe will be done.  .Do you NOT believe in what is written about Jesus and his sayings?. . .If its true then will you use what was written and promised to restore my friend's limbs?. . .

Again the challenge still stands and if you really want your friend to be healed pls register him for the healing school session.

No where in the bible was it written that any body requires any healing school for miracles. . .Do you believe in the words that were written to have been uttered by Jesus or not?. . .It says anyone that believes and have faith as small as that of a mustard things will do great things. . .It never said go to any healing school. . . .Its obvious that you do NOT believe in the bible and its promises. .You are just an empty barrel and a waste of time. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
shocked
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
i ave never seen an amputee got healed.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
mazaje:

It is written in the bible that Jesus raised a John from the dead even when his sisters never thought it was possible. . .Where was John's faith when he was already dead?. . . .

And what is the demon for amputation?    . . .  .

Jesus said that if you have faith as little as that of a mustard seed you can command the mountain to move and it will move. . .It went on to say as it is written that anything you ask and you believe will be done.  .Do you NOT believe in what is written about Jesus and his sayings?. . .If its true then will you use what was written and promised to restore my friend's limbs?. . .

No where in the bible was it written that any body requires any healing school for miracles. . .Do you believe in the words that were written to have been uttered by Jesus or not?. . .It says anyone that believes and have faith as small as that of a mustard things will do great things. . .It never said go to any healing school. . . .Its obvious that you do NOT believe in the bible and its promises. .You are just an empty barrel and a waste of time. . .
Notice how he ignores the bolded,
the 'levels' of faith is one which has no backing from that Book he claims to know so much about,

I suggest we leave him to his folly.

@FX: FIND A MORE SUITABLE TOPIC FOR THIS THREAD, THIS WASN'T A CHALLENGE, THERE WASN'T ANY,
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
what is happening here?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by dekung(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
The truth is FX knows the bible very well, the only problem is just that like his mentors- Oyedepo, Oyakilome, Adeboye etc- They only pick what suits them in a particular situation and discount any other dissenting statement. For example they will give the example of the widow who gave her food to a prophet and as a result she never went hungry again, or quote malachi 3:10 and the story of Abraham and Melchizedek king of Salem whenever they want to justify why they should rip off the congregation but the instance you tell them to prove the potency of the power of their God through an open contest like what was done on mt. carmel, they tell you we are not in the old testament. These people weary me out with their deceit and double standards.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mantraa: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
He gave His only begotten Son to suffer and die for our sins, what compassion is greater than that. He has done His part, it's left to you to believe and get your healing. What else do u want Him to do!

First the fallen angels. Then Adam and Eve and the talking snake. Then mankind screwed up so much that in god's mind it needed to be drowned. Then it screwed up again and god decided the only way to solve the problem this time was a human sacrifice.

And you think that a human sacrifice of his son is an act of compassion?   shocked shocked
sounds more like an act of masochistic savage brutality to me.

No doctor with any sense of compassion would lay down conditions before healing the sick and disabled.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
mantraa:

No doctor with any sense of compassion would lay down conditions before healing the sick and disabled.

We are talking spiritual matters u keep making use of this your doctor/patient analogy (lol)

makeitsoon:

what is happening here?

Educating them atheists and free-thinkers on why they MUST believe there is a God.

makeitsoon:

i ave never seen an amputee got healed.

You've never been to the healing school.

mazaje:

The faith of a dead man is not required when being raised, he is DEAD! for goodness sakes.

mazaje:

Jesus said that [b]if you have faith as little as that of a mustard seed [/b]you can command the mountain to move and it will move. . .It went on to say as it is written that anything you ask and you believe will be done.  .Do you NOT believe in what is written about Jesus and his sayings?. . .If its true then will you use what was written and promised to restore my friend's limbs?. . .
musKeeto:

Notice how he ignores the bolded,
the 'levels' of faith is one which has no backing from that Book he claims to know so much about,

[b]I believe every word spoken by our Lord Jesus, and I believe when He made it abundantly clear that faith is the key to miracles.
Now let me clarify this mustard seed you've been quoting wrongly:
Luke 17:6 "And the Lord said, if ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it shall obey you'.
Matt. 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible unto you".

Now where in the verses above did u see "faith as little as a mustard seed"? What even makes u think a mustard seed has little faith? As a matter of fact, a mustard seed has great faith which is why even as tiny as the seed is, it produces a huge tree when planted.
So a great faith is needed to make big things happen be it moving a mountain (physical or spiritual) or getting your friend to receive his healing.[/b]

mazaje:

It seems what is getting u pissed and confused is the fact that it's called a healing school. OK, dont call it a healing sch, call it any other thing u wanna call it but your friend needs to build his faith
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

Educating them atheists and free-thinkers on why they MUST believe there is a God.
[

Nope, you are only bandying your delusions and failing to show us that your God exist. . .

You've never been to the healing school.

So amputees get their amputated limbs restored in the healing school?  shocked. . . .

The faith of a dead man is not required when being raised, he is DEAD! for goodness sakes.

The people around had no faith and did not believe it was possible according to the story. . .

[b]I believe every word spoken by our Lord Jesus, and I believe when He made it abundantly clear that faith is the key to miracles.
Luke 17:6  "And the Lord said, if ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it shall obey you'.
Matt. 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible unto you".

Now where in the verses above did u see "faith as little as a mustard seed"? What even makes u think a mustard seed has little faith? As a matter of fact, a mustard seed has great faith which is why even as tiny as the seed is, it produces a huge tree when planted.
So a great faith is needed to make big things happen be it moving a mountain (physical or spiritual) or getting your friend to receive his healing.[/b]

A mustard seed has no faith, its just a seed. . . .Do you have as much faith as that of a mustard seed?. . .Do you truly believe in Jesus and his words? If yes then you should be able to do what Jesus promised those that believe in him. . . .

It seems what is getting u pissed and confused is the fact that it's called a healing school. OK, dont call it a healing sch, call it any other thing u wanna call it but your friend needs to build his faith

I asked you to show me that your God is real as promised and you are directing me to some place called a healing school?. . . .You are a joke. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

Luke 17:6 "And the Lord said, if ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it shall obey you'.

Is this another JoAgbaje in the making?

New International Version (©1984)
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will [/b]move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

New Living Translation (©2007)
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. [b]"I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, [/b]you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

English Standard Version (©2001)
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. [b]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed
, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to [/b]yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

International Standard Version (©2008)
He told them, "Because of your lack of faith. I tell you with certainty, [b]if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Yeshua said to them, “Because of your unbelief, for amen, I say to you, that if you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you may say to this mountain, 'Move from here', and it will move, and nothing will be difficult for you”.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
He told them, "Because you have so little faith. I can guarantee this truth: If your faith is the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."?of demon[ goes away only by prayer and fasting.">]

You are becoming really desperate. You're the one being schooled.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by dekung(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2012
The guy just wants to boost his own ego. He wants to confirm to himself that he is knowledgeable. Or dont you notice how he runs to google, downloads information without thinking it through and comes here to spew the rubbish obviously oblivious of the fact that scientific assertions, unlike religion, stands to be corrected when new discoveries are made. He discounts evolution because he, like his religious appologists, do not understand the concept thus the process is completely unimaginable to them. Trying to explain such things to people like to explain the concept of escape velocity to a man who lived all his life in manbila or a piraha. He just cannot grasp the concept. But come to think of it, even the piraha people, as primitive as they are do not believe in the God concept. They live their lives one day at a time.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

You quote different versions of the Bible like someone who understands the content (lol). Now let me tell u, there are many fake versions of the Bible in the market. You need to understand that many of those who print the Bible are business men who are simply in business to make money, some are not even Christians let alone having the Holy Spirit in them.
So there are many versions that are filled with errors and additions which are not in the original text. So for the English language Bible, always refer to the KJV.

Wow, You are a real piece of work.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2012
My brother, I tire, Another JoAgbaje,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Days In The Kingdom Of Darkness__evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You / Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.