Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (12247 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

I've already shown u that there is a God. I posed certain questions to you which u were unable to answer; I posed a challenged to you to show you that God is still alive, but again u are unable to take up the challenge, instead u keep talking round the subject.

When , how and where did you show me that there is a God? You only claimed that their is a God without providing a single evidence for that claim. . . .You did not pose any question, all the nonsense you posed have been addressed already. . .You did not throw any challenge at me, if the bible is try then you are supposed to show the power of your God as already promised you in the bible, do you have faith in the bible if yes then will you pray to your Go to restore the amputated limbs of my friend as promised to you in the bible?. . .You should be able to do that if the bible is true and your God is not imaginary. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

Wow, You are a real piece of work.
musKeeto:

My brother, I tire, Another JoAgbaje,

I'm only saying the truth and u know it.

mazaje:

When , how and where did you show me that there is a God? You only claimed that their is a God without providing a single evidence for that claim. . . .You did not pose any question, all the nonsense you posed have been addressed already. . .You did not throw any challenge at me, if the bible is try then you are supposed to show the power of your God as already promised you in the bible, do you have faith in the bible if yes then will you pray to your Go to restore the amputated limbs of my friend as promised to you in the bible?. . .You should be able to do that if the bible is true and your God is not imaginary. . .

[b]I asked several questions from which any highly intelligent person shld be able to deduce that there is a God. From the careful location of planet earth, to earth being the only habitable planet despite all efforts to locate if there are others, to the fact that there are no aliens, and even to the way I debunked the crap called evolution.
I've not even talked about testimonies from people who have been miraculously healed of ailments that have been troubling them since they were born (many people who were born blind, lame, etc have been healed in different crusades all over the world) or even those who saw visions of hell and heaven.

Again, I pose a challenge which is to get your friend to join the healing sch session in order to build his faith and for pastor to pray for him. If he does not get his healing only then can u call my bluff.
I may not have the required faith to make it happen as I have shown u from the scriptures, that is why it is necessary to get him to someone wt more faith than I do.[/b]
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
And as many as recieved him to them he gave power to become sons of God, you claim to be a son of God and yet you can't talk to you Dad through your Jesus? #Joke
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

I may not have the required faith to make it happen as I have shown u from the scriptures, that is why it is necessary to get him to someone wt more faith than I do.[/b][/color]

On a scale of 1 to 10, what level of faith do you have?
What about Pastor Chris?
What level do you have to be  to get healing?
Can the healing school increase someone's faith from level 3 to level 9?
What level do you need to perform the healing of an amputee?

May sweet baby Jesus bless you.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

I asked several questions from which any highly intelligent person shld be able to deduce that there is a God. From the careful location of planet earth, to earth being the only habitable planet despite all efforts to locate if there are others, to the fact that there are no aliens, and even to the way I debunked the crap called evolution.

The earth is not the only habitable planet, right now we simply do NOT have the technology and means of knowing if there are other habitable planets out there in other parts of the universe, so fat over 20 earth like planets have been found in habitable zones in 2011 alone, remember that planets and other solar systems are just a new discovery. . .You have not debunked any evolution, you simply do not know what it is. . .

I've not even talked about testimonies from people who have been miraculously healed of ailments that have been troubling them since they were born (many people who were born blind, lame, etc have been healed in different crusades all over the world) or even those who saw visions of hell and heaven.

All you have are stories, I need you to bring evidence, stop coming here and telling LIES all the time, bring a video evidence of a person that was born blind and doctors report that confirm that the person was born blind and a video recording of the person receiving his sight. . . .Only then would we consider your lies. . . .As long as you don't, your stories remain lies of the highest order. . .All miracle stories are stage managed so we will only accept your stories when you provide evidence, remember extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

Again, I pose a challenge which is to get your friend to join the healing sch session in order to build his faith and for pastor to pray for him. If he does not get his healing only then can u call my bluff.
I may not have the required faith to make it happen as I have shown u from the scriptures, that is why it is necessary to get him to someone wt more faith than I do.

That means you do not believe in your God, since you do not have the required faith, why then are you here wasting your time and ours as well. . .I will advise you to go to the healing school and build up your own faith instead. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

And as many as recieved him to them he gave power to become sons of God, you claim to be a son of God and yet you can't talk to you Dad through your Jesus? #Joke

Why spewing so much ignorance? I've said to stop quoting the Bible cos u have no understanding of the contents.

Martian:

On a scale of 1 to 10, what level of faith do you have?
What about Pastor Chris?
What level do you have to be  to get healing?
Can the healing school increase someone's faith from level 3 to level 9?
What level do you need to perform the healing of an amputee?

May sweet baby Jesus bless you.

My dear, there are different levels of faith and this was explicitly displayed in the Bible when the disciples could not cast out the demon from a child but Jesus later did.
Some people have been in the faith building themselves longer than others; some spend most part of the day reading the Bible, praying and fasting while some other Christians are still at the peripheral. In everything in life there are different levels and same thing applies to Christianity/faith.
And yes the healing school helps build your faith by teaching you things from the Bible that makes u see why u shld not exercise doubt. The healing sch also helps build your faith when u listen to testimonies from people on a daily basis. These thing shave a huge impact on your faith.

mazaje:

That means you do not believe in your God, since you do not have the required faith, why then are you here wasting your time and ours as well. . .I will advise you to go to the healing school and build up your own faith instead. . .

I have faith but my faith may not be enough to restore your friend's arm. I can pray for you and cause changes in your finances, I can pray for u and nullify nightmares, curses, etc. Again I have shown u from the Bible that there are different levels of faith.

mazaje:

All you have are stories, I need you to bring evidence, stop coming here and telling LIES all the time, bring a video evidence of a person that was born blind and doctors report that confirm that the person was born blind and a video recording of the person receiving his sight. . . .[/b]Only then would we consider your lies. . . .As long as you don't, your stories remain lies of the highest order. . .All miracle stories are stage managed so we will only accept your stories when you provide evidence, remember extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

[b]Below is a link to the videos u requested. These are videos of people with different ailments who got their healing after being prayed for. They come with doctors' report before and after the miracle.
http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/index/itv/index.php?v=61

I'm highly disappointed you could on take on my challenge. I really want your friend to be well.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

I have faith but my faith may not be enough to restore your friend's arm. I can pray for you and cause changes in your finances, I can pray for u and nullify nightmares, curses, etc. Again I have shown u from the Bible that there are different levels of faith

Why don't you go to the healing school and increase your own faith so that you can heal others as promised. . .

Below is a link to the videos u requested. These are videos of people with different ailments who got their healing after being prayed for. They come with doctors' report before and after the miracle.
http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/index/itv/index.php?v=61

I'm highly disappointed you could on take on my challenge. I really want your friend to be well.

Your challenge is a joke. . .It will never work and you know it. . .The people in the video you sent are all actors and liars, I want you to drop the name of just one person that was born blind, pictures of the person when he/she was blind, independent medical reports form doctors that confirm that the person is blind, and the video of the person when he/she was receiving the healing. . .Only then will I know that you know what you are talking about. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by noetic16(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^ mazaje, i hail oooo grin
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
@FXking2012

If you can meet up with just ONE of the demands made by "mazaje", i promise to take god more seriously.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
noetic16:

My man is BACK!. . .How far my man. . . .I dey hail well well ohh. . .Hope you are good out there?. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2012
noetic16:

Hope u are not an atheist?

mazaje:

Your challenge is a joke. . .It will never work and you know it. . .The people in the video you sent are all actors and liars, I want you to drop the name of just one person that was born blind, pictures of the person when he/she was blind, independent medical reports form doctors that confirm that the person is blind, and the video of the person when he/she was receiving the healing. . .Only then will I know that you know what you are talking about. . .

[b]You have not done something yet you say the thing will not work. In philosophy we call that a fallacy.
The sick people who go to the healing school are really sick, nothing like acting. The healing sch takes place 4 times a year with thousands attending each session, so are u telling me they keep getting all these thousands of actors every session yet no one has come forward to claim that he/she was bribed/asked to act accordingly. I never knew we had that many actors in Nigeria (lol).

Are u even aware people come from all over the world for the program. So are u telling me the church also connives with all those westerners u see there? Remember westerners are the most skeptical set of ipeople and they will never believe anything unless they see it wt their eyes. So for them to believe that shld tell u smthing
You are outside and judging what happens inside, does that make much sense? You have not been there to witness these things for yourself yet u condemn it. There are some u dont even need a medical report cos they are obvious for everyone to see. An example is a lame/paralysed person or even an slowpoke. [/b]

harakiri:

@FXking2012

If you can meet up with just ONE of the demands made by "mazaje", i promise to take god more seriously.

If you attend a session of the healing school as an observer I promise u will take God seriously.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2012
You really believe that bones will grow if one does attend the healing school?
I feel for you. Maybe you could have prayed your thoughts to nairaland instead of using a keyboard?
$pirit led, brain dead,
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Are u even aware people come from all over the world for the program. So are u telling me the church also connives with all those westerners u see there? Remember westerners are the most skeptical set of ipeople and they will never believe anything unless they see it wt their eyes. So for them to believe that shld tell u smoothing

Putting westerners on a pedestal again, aren't we? If oyinbo people believe am, then no be lie!!

Newsflash! Oyinbo people  dey craze, just like naija people. So them believing doesn't mean jack.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Hope u are not an atheist?

He is a christian. . . .

You have not done something yet you say the thing will not work. In philosophy we call that a fallacy.

Looking at the task in context the fallacy is yours, why don't you go to the healing school improve your your faith since you lack it and then come and retake the challenge. . . .The challenge was for you. . .Go improve on your faith since you lack faith and come back. . . .

The sick people who go to the healing school are really sick, nothing like acting. The healing sch takes place 4 times a year with thousands attending each session, so are u telling me they keep getting all these thousands of actors every session yet no one has come forward to claim that he/she was bribed/asked to act accordingly. I never knew we had that many actors in Nigeria (lol).

Many people attend but how many people born blind get to receive their sight? I assure you that any body that claims to be born blind and received                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           his/her sight back is an actor. . . . .Stop making claims that you can not back up, just provide the name of just one of the people that was born blind or whose amputated limbs was restored as you claimed. . .Persons name, name of hospital and medical records will do. . .Else the nonsense you have spewed remains a lie. . . .

Are u even aware people come from all over the world for the program. So are u telling me the church also connives with all those westerners u see there? Remember westerners are the most skeptical set of ipeople and they will never believe anything unless they see it wt their eyes. So for them to believe that shld tell u smthing
You are outside and judging what happens inside, does that make much sense? You have not been there to witness these things for yourself yet u condemn it. There are some u dont even need a medical report cos they are obvious for everyone to see. An example is a lame/paralysed person or even an slowpoke

So what if people come from all over the world?. . . .Many westerners are equally deluded and superstitious, after all the religion you are practicing was brought to you by the westerners. . . .Its very false when you say that westerners will never believe something unless they see it since very many of them are religious and superstitious as well a lot of them still believe in witches, ghost, ferries, magic, Gods etc. . . .People can pretend to be paralyzed. . .Go through  SirJohn's topics(a nairaland member), he once exposed the sham that is the healing school here on nairaland. . . .Here is the topic. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2012
thanks mazaje for this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html. i was wondering where it went to. Fx my boy i think you should check out that link and study. Good for your mental health.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
musKeeto:

You really believe that bones will grow if one does attend the healing school?
I feel for you. Maybe you could have prayed your thoughts to nairaland instead of using a keyboard?
$pirit led, brain dead,

I believe in Miracles. If the dead could rise, then a bone growing is nothing. Do u know that Evangelist Rehard Bunke (not too sure of the spelling), a German evangelist, raised a dead man sometimes back in Nigeria during one of his crusades. Even the doctor who certified the man dead could not believe it.

diluminati:

thanks mazaje for this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html. i was wondering where it went to. Fx my boy i think you should check out that link and study. Good for your mental health.

I'll check out link even though I'm sure it's only a ploy to discredit MOG and the power of God.

mazaje:

Many people attend but how many people born blind get to receive their sight? I assure you that any body that claims to be born blind and received                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           his/her sight back is an actor. . . . .Stop making claims that you can not back up, just provide the name of just one of the people that was born blind or whose amputated limbs was restored as you claimed. . .Persons name, name of hospital and medical records will do. . .Else the nonsense you have spewed remains a lie. . . .

So what if people come from all over the world?. . . .Many westerners are equally deluded and superstitious, after all the religion you are practicing was brought to you by the westerners. . . .Its very false when you say that westerners will never believe something unless they see it since very many of them are religious and superstitious as well a lot of them still believe in witches, ghost, ferries, magic, Gods etc. . . .People can pretend to be paralyzed. . .Go through  SirJohn's topics(a nairaland member), he once exposed the sham that is the healing school here on nairaland. . . .Here is the topic. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html

@mazaje, It beats me how someone cld be this stubborn even in the midst of evidences. Problem is you are already so biased against miracles, so even when there is a miracle u are so quick to label it an act.
Forget abt me and my level of faith, it's about you believing in God and your friend getting healed. So, for pete's sake, get your friend to the healing school and see if he will not get his healing. That is a very simple and fair challenge which shld put an end to all these arguments.

If u say u dont believe there is black magic or juju, pls visit south western Nigeria or even Tanzania and u will see black magic in action right before your very eyes. Pls stop living in a state of denial.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
diluminati:

The link the OP presented is even a dead link, I knew there was smthing fishy and sinister abt the OP. Here is the link the OP supplied: http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

I believe in Miracles. If the dead could rise, then a bone growing is nothing. Do u know that Evangelist Rehard Bunke (not too sure of the spelling), a German evangelist, raised a dead man sometimes back in Nigeria during one of his crusades. Even the doctor who certified the man dead could not believe it.

Read about the scam here. . . .http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/bonnke2.html. . . .Firstly, many people have died at Bonnke crusades. . . Why didn't he raised them from the dead?. . .Secondly, Bonnke himself needs healing because he has poor eye vision and needs a medicated glasses to correct his vision, why doesn't he heal himself first before lying about healing others, since he himself is seriously in need of healing as a result of bad eye sight?. . . .

@mazaje, It beats me how someone cld be this stubborn even in the midst of evidences. Problem is you are already so biased against miracles, so even when there is a miracle u are so quick to label it an act.

You made a claim and its up to you to provide evidence and stop crying. . .You claim a blind person and an amputee have their sight and their limbs amputated limbs restored, yet you are unable to post videos if the amputee receiving his miracle or the name and medical records of the person that was born blind the receiving his/her miracle healing. . .Provide them or remain a liar

Forget abt me and my level of faith, it's about you believing in God and your friend getting healed. So, for pete's sake, get your friend to the healing school and see if he will not get his healing. That is a very simple and fair challenge which shld put an end to all these arguments.

Your lever of faith has everything to do with it since the challenged was thrown at you. . .Stop making excuses. . .Go to the healing school and develop your own faith since its obvious that you lack faith in the bible. . . .

If u say u dont believe there is black magic or juju, pls visit south western Nigeria or even Tanzania and u will see black magic in action right before your very eyes. Pls stop living in a state of denial.[/color]

What is juju?. . . Can you post some videos of Juju in action for us to see, remember to provide evidence when making claims, unsubstantiated claims based on hear say will be tag as a lie. . .Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence, that's how its done. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fx my boy, move your mouse, dont right click yet, ok, move your cursor, and point to this link ;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html

and click. Ok. you are there now, its not dead doofus!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
diluminati:

Fx my boy, move your mouse, dont right click yet, ok, move your cursor, and point to this link ;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html

and click. Ok. you are there now, its not dead doofus!

Nati my girl, that is not the link I was referring to, here is the link I was referring to: http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf

It is the link provided by the OP of the thread u directed me to nincompoop!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
@MAZAJE, If u truly want your friend to be well why wldnt u wanna bring him for the service? If u truly wanna know if God can perform miracles why reject the opportunity to visit the school to see things for yourself?
How can I say orange tastes bad when I've never tasted it? If I say I dont believe in gravity then I shldnt be afraid to jump from the top of the building.

And if u say there is no juju, are u saying all those politicians running to baba alawos are dumb? Were u in Nigeria when OPC was fighting the police some years back? Did u see what happened? Did you see how police bullets could not harm the OPC guys? What do u call that pls?
Do u know the meaning of the red handkerchief/rag members of the Nigerian army tie to their guns? Do u think the army hierarchy are dumb and dont know wat they are doing?
Think on these bro.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

@MAZAJE, If u truly want your friend to be well why wldnt u wanna bring him for the service? If u truly wanna know if God can perform miracles why reject the opportunity to visit the school to see things for yourself?
How can I say orange tastes bad when I've never tasted it? If I say I dont believe in gravity then I shldnt be afraid to jump from the top of the building

Go get you faith level increased at the healing school, come back and we will continue from there. . . .

And if u say there is no juju, are u saying all those politicians running to baba alawos are dumb? Were u in Nigeria when OPC was fighting the police some years back? Did u see what happened? Did you see how police bullets could not harm the OPC guys? What do u call that pls?

Yes all the politician running to babalawo are dumb just as Islamic militants that believe they will go to heaven when they blow themselves up. . . .The fact that many people perfrom certain acts doesn't make the acts true or real, millions of muslims gather in mecca every year to stone the devil as part of their islamic ritual, do you believe that any devil lives in saudi arabia that needs stoning?. . .Stop lying about police bullets not harming OPC guys that is a lie. . .Post the video recording or remain a liar. . . .There is NO OPC member on earth than can stop a bullet from penetrating into his body unless if he wears a bullet proof vest, the bullet misses him as a target or the bullets used are blanks. . .Remember, extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .Bring any OPC member and I will come with my AK47. . .We will see how it will go. . . .

Do u know the meaning of the red handkerchief/rag members of the Nigerian army tie to their guns? Do u think the army hierarchy are dumb and dont know wat they are doing?
Think on these bro.[/b][/color]

People engaging in superstitious acts doesn't make the superstitious acts real, it only shows that people are superstitious. . . If juju is real they soldiers will not even use guns in the first place, they will use juju to fight. . With all our juju the Nigerian military is not even among the top 50 best military in the world so what exactly are you saying? If Nigeria is to go to war with a country like Russia we will lose regardless of how many red handkerchiefs are tied to guns by the Nigerian soldiers. . .You clearly do not know what you are talking about. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
@mazaje, u are in deed a real piece of work. . .phew!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

@mazaje, u are in deed a real piece of work. . .phew!

He isn't. He's only telling the truth as it is (based up facts,figures and basic common sense).
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

You really do like to play around with words, dont u.
You say the Voyager mission was meant to help extraterrestrial life find us, now how is that different from us finding extraterrestrial life? Both still comes down to making contact with extraterrestrial life.
SETI was founded with the intent of eavesdropping on space using radio wave to know if anything unnatural is out there or was ever out there, yet u say it's not an attempt to find extraterrestrial life?

Seriously I think u are the one who do not understand these concepts or perhaps u are just a little confused due to 'too-know'.

You just keep making baseless arguments, even the entry you gave from wikipedia about the voyager clearly stated that it was more of a symbolic attempt and not a real attempt at finding extraterrestrial life, have you read the limitation of the SETI? Read about it and stop regurgitating rubbish. . .As it stands right now we have NO way of knowing for sure if life exist in other parts of the universe. . .We have not yet developed that technology yet, we can only make attempts but out attempts are very limited and can not tell us for sure if life exists out there. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You / Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.