Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do (9481 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster stop acting like some Mugun joor,Soji1 has told U as it is.So pls man up and quit jonzing.U and d babe aren't dating,u guys jus seem 2 enjoy each odas company.Try make an effort to see her first B4 u approve say na ur own.U neva no she fit don copy  pics for net give u due to fear of instant rejection,oh boi u berra enter gear sharpness cus he no go funny if d babe b like Iya ebere pounding mortar. grin cheesy

Goodluck!

tanks though but about the pics, i cud swear my detractors lives on it
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by member479760: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
guys too like toto toooo much
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by WebSurfer(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2012
@poster, you are a confused man. how can you love over the net, fake personalities and so on, love with whom you havnt seen? noooo, dont call that love, i hope you havnt spent much of your money on her, nonsense,,, like somebody earlier claiming to love rokiatu,, rubbish, net is just to get quick pucee, or just friends to while away time,
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by eyezgal(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
go and look for a babe in benin city, and stop dis facebook love. i don talk my own ooooo!!!
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
Is this poster for real? Oh my Gawd! Pls quit that nonsense and reason with your head. If i may ask, how old are u?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by humblebee: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
please who filters what comes on the front page, how can i take my precious time to come on a forum and see this trash,

my advice to OP, face your book and try again when you're 18.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by ayodele123(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Poster
Online love affairs are better an imagination than a reality.
It will soon wear off you soon.
Look for an offline babe.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by dmxqo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
wat do u mean ''he dosnt know what to do"?
u wan commit suicide ni?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by y2kaustin(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
if you don't have anything reasonable to say to the poster, why not SHUT!! that hole in your face called mouth!!! these place is for matured people that listen to others peoples pain and advice accordingly, not for any kinda slut/holes to come out here and vomit thrash!!
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
lmfao
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by newslive(f): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
lol

Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
wonders shalll nefa end, online relationship? where dey do that at?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by agiboma(f): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
Forget about her and go find somebody in your neighbourhood that you can jump on @ your leisure
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by MrResource(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
y2kaustin:

if you don't have anything reasonable to say to the poster, why not SHUT!! that hole in your face called mouth!!! these place is for matured people that listen to others peoples pain and advice accordingly, not for any kinda slut/holes to come out here and vomit thrash!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Wadosky(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
that's women for you,you have to confront her and tell her to stop seeing him immediately or you bow out.its either you or him.if she can cheat on ibrahim with you,then you are not going to escape the cycle
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Killz3(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
humblebee:

please who filters what comes on the front page,  how can i take my precious time to come on a forum and see this trash,

[size=18pt]my advice to OP,  face your book and try again when you're 18.[/size]
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by IbroSaunks(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ur opponent is my namesake! Heck it may even be me!!! grin grin grin kidding tho!!

See her first then you should know what to do from there.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nice story @ op, next tn we will hear z dat u proposed to her while havnt not seen her, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by tardell007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
@op-how old are you?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by domwas2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
it is not advisable to fall in love online without haven't seen each other, No matter how close someone may seem to get to you, they’ll mask their feelings well. Many of the manipulative females out there probably won’t tell you they’re seeing someone because they’re getting the best of both worlds. She’ll get to have a wonderful relationship and great sex with her boyfriend while dumping family problems on you and using you for schoolwork or something, among other things.

And at the same time, experiencing those great emotions with someone else while leaving you left in the dust. Feeling used and betrayed on some level or another, you begin to wonder what happened with everything. Maybe you screwed up while someone else just swooped in and crushed your dreams, or if he was already apart of her life and you just misevaluated the situation from the beginning.

Then you may start to ask yourself questions like “Why in the world is she attracted to him?” or “What does he do for her that I couldn’t?”, even though at the same time you know deep down it’s technically unfair to raise those points when you don’t know her boyfriend. Jealousy can be a powerful emotion that can make people go insane over mundane issues.

Regrettably for first timers, this can also trigger a sense of paranoia. Now that the person you first loved is gone and never felt anything for you in particular, you won’t be able to clearly perceive whether other women may take an interest, as thoughts like “This woman seems nice, but she’s probably taken” or even “Despite the fact she’s smiling and flirting with me, I don’t believe she’s attracted, as this has happened to me before, and I feel I got screwed over for thinking this way”, as there’s no one to compare them to.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by ChefMike(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
grin grin grin Joeace2020 you are a cheat you don't have a case here.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by kpolli(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Dear Joseph, ur the infidel disturbing my Ijeoma's head baaaa. . . She don dey misyarn to me cos of u. . . Watch boko haram trace u. . . Oloshi
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Phems(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
You don't have to fall in luv with someone you are yet to see.
Less you can do now that you have not met with her.
she might even be testing you by telling you about Ibrahim as her boy friend.
Try get in touch with her before any other step, if you think she's really worth it.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Tosinville(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
^9ice one.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by andyanders: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Dont worry. You will meet her in person. Maybe na demon or na only one leg she get. Mumu online dater. You are falling in love with someone you met online. Don't worry for now. You go see am
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Tosinville(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
^so u don't know ppl fall in love online? it happens.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by EngrB1: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Guy you wicked oooooooo!!! You have not catch a bird you started sharing the part!!! if call you call you domkey they will say i have insulted somebody not knowing that you are the one that insulted yourself!!!! grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by samtoye(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Wonders; they say can never end,  ignorance is bliss, OP, you kidding me? fell in love with someone you haven't seen? What planet are you from?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Kc0022000(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Stop thinking with your dick poster, pls use your head for once
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by iiiyyyk(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
people just frame stories and come here to distract

poster stop lieing
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Ranoscky(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
Na real facebook love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend / Jokers everywhere / Why Lead Her On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.