Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? (2772 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? by Chimezie198(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Please has anyone seen brO Ogaga4luv? Cos am confused.
Re: Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? by fancys: 2:08am On Mar 05, 2012
ma dear its very clear.d guy is just usin u 2 satisfy his selfish desire.dont just stand der askin of wat 2 do.run out of dat relationship.best of luk.
Re: Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? by dorben: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
nairalander's, thanks for ur contibution and advice.i screen him and he said he so much love me,and he took me to see his parent during the wkend.and he introduce me to them.but still am not satisfy,pls ur advice is welcome
Re: Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? by SAFO(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
dorben:

nairalander's, thanks for ur contibution and advice.i screen him and he said he so much love me,and he took me to see his parent during the wkend.and he introduce me to them.but still am not satisfy,pls ur advice is welcome

[size=4pt]::cough::bullshit:::cough:::[/size]
Re: Am Comfuse, Does He Really Love? by Youngpo413: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dynamique:
Am also confused that she can be confused when she is not suppose to be confused on ending the wacky relationship wit a guy who is good at making people(i.e op) confused enough to make them advertise their confusion on nairaland.

wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe This Wedding Pinshure!!! / How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / Guys.with.cold Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.