Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Show Off Your Best Work. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Show Off Your Best Work. (16703 Views)

What Are Your Best Successful Blogging Tips? / What Is Your Best Site Analysis Tool? / Best Work At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ogzille [size=14pt]I AINT GOT THE TIME TO CHECK WETHER UR LOUSY SITES ARE TEMPLATES[/size], in addition to being a lousy web designer is english ur problem
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by DualCore1: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
If your browser renders www.trudigits.com like that now then your computer is as foolish as you.

Ignore the kid people. Foolishness is tied up in the heart of a boy. While you are trying to correct a foolish boy, he will only try to be more foolish. Its a futile cycle. . . more like an infinite loop of foolishness++. He is the only one that can break out of his loop so let it rest.

I am done with you Doncigallo, I ran a detailed check on your history and the kinda people you have as friends and I cant believe I even tried to talk to you.

Enjoy the foolishness, kid.
Break outta the loop whenever you wonno.

=============//right back to topic//===============

Ogzille yea we'll talk later maybe tonight. . . if we are both free.

*dhtml and the rest, hope you guys come up with something good.
Have you guys noticed the growing number of web design job requests on the board? Add that to the memo in your meeting. tongue

1 Like

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by ogzille(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
@doncigalo, go sleep.

@dual, alright later
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
@DODOCORE Wat d blazes r u on about DODOCORE !!!! tink u advance to MUMUCORE!! Next time u watch the way u open ur mouth when trying pose as something ur not ?? And please If u dont have nything to say den b silent !!!! Dont just open ur trap just to sound knowledgeable!! And as for my friends (dat detailed check u said u ran on my history is pure horseshit!!), ur not even in their league at all mate!! They dont go around begging for jobs, that I can assure you .

Stick around old man I will be posting my next work to go live this friday.

@ogzille guess d truth hurts.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by ogzille(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
I think dual core finished the matter
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ogzille Oi IGNORAMUS was wondering wot happened to u, may be u were learning more about web design. As daft n incompetent as u as r try to stand on ur won two feet instead of standing under other peoples shadow. Then again guess u IGNORAMUS tend to stick to each other.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by ogzille(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Go and learn fast; then come back
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by mrperfect(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Your opinion is noted.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Okontami: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
This poster is so misinformed just like my bast ard room mate those years that said he will come and visit Africa in order to see animals (He does not even know there are lots of countries in Africa and all we have is not just animals) . You can feel how she is brainwashed to feel nothing good can come from Naija except crap. Please lets ask her what she can pride her self of? Just one thing Madam Shilling; Be warned o and next time you want to release bad odour from your mouth please go front.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by yawatide(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
1) Whereas this board has been pretty boring since 1st January, 2012 (interpretation: no google adwords revenue to NL stakeholders)

2) Whereas I have observed that OP hasn't been around too much ever since posting

3) Whereas I have also observed that in just a few days, this thread now has 5 pages of posts and is pretty much the only active thread on this board

I have come to the conclusion that this post was deliberately created for the purpose of generating page hits and traffic (interpretation: google adwords revenue to NL stakeholders). As a result, I will no longer actively participate on this thread as there is nothing to learn or gain from here other than the typical "naija" behavior of "i sabi pass my neighbor"

Note:
I am a pure capitalist and believe in the free market system. Having said that, I abhor what I have concluded to be a ploy. Can I prove it with evidence? Nope. . .Am I entitled to my own opinion? Yep grin
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
@doncigalo is really a neandertal guy, so i appreciate his efforts for trying to step up to us, and trying to force us to listen to him.
He will eventually die of his discombobulation if nothing gives. . . .

Back to the thread.  I love the positive contributions on this thread o jare.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
@dhtml  n ur a real arse mate, step to u ?? U r a real CLOWN ,  the fact of the matter is dat u r a HACK pure and simple. U dont fool me,  period ! Im tired of seeing hacks  like u trying to pass of as IT professional whether web design or web development, by d way have u finally decided whether u r a web designer or developer ?? Cuz u seem to be confused !

It is because of hacks like this, that Nigerian web designers & developer are getting a bad rep. When some one shud read a post by this ignoramus , like flastSQL (wot d bleep mate, havent u heard about RDBMS ? try proposing a flatSQL solution to Interswitch and lets c wat they will say) after reading his post, thinking he is actually a professional then decides to vist his website (pictures below) and viola they land on this poorly designed website. Wot wud be their impression of DHTML dat here is the guy who talks like a pro,  even has his personal arse lickers like ogzille , be ? ( who has also deceives himself dat he is webdesigner, @ogzille ders ntin dat can convince me from wot ive seen of ur works dat ur a web designer, take it or leave it! ) Of course how wont they  think Nigerian web masters suck !!
[img][/img]

Another I find disturbing about this DHTML clown is his attitude towards clients, they way he talks about being clients being ignorant, doesnt care as long as the cash keeps coming in ,  Not only are people like these a danger to this profession but wot of up and coming webmasters ?? Will they start to emulate the same useless characteristics being shown by these hacks. 

DHTML and Ogzille u guys r hacks ! simple ! dont fool urself mate. As GOD is my witness and as long as I am a member of Nairaland I will do all my best to expose the hacks like these dat pass themselves as webdesigners or developers or whichever (some of them like DHTML are confused as to what they even are ). Step up to u ?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL well guess ignorance is truly a bliss

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by instinctg(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
, no comment
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
I just created a stock exchange newsfeed widget on my website - for those interested, please tune to http://www.nse..net/
And as always, the stock exchange data is always up to date.

@docigalo, thanks for the complements. By the way, a little assignment for you - find out what a web programmer is, and a developer means.

The FLATSQL is not for small boys like you, so dont bother your head with it.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
@doncigalo, at least try to learn this, you said the flatSQL is rubbish, but let me educate you a bit::

A "flat file" is a plain text or mixed text and binary file which usually contains one record per line[2] or 'physical' record (example on disc or tape). Within such a record, the single fields can be separated by delimiters, e.g. commas, or have a fixed length. In the latter case, padding may be needed to achieve this length. Extra formatting may be needed to avoid delimiter collision. There are no structural relationships between the records.
Typical examples of flat files are /etc/passwd and /etc/group on Unix-like operating systems. Another example of a flat file is a name-and-address list with the fields Name, Address, and Phone Number.
A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers written on a sheet of paper is a flat file database. This can also be done with any typewriter or word processor. A spreadsheet or text editor program may be used to implement flat file databases.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_file_database

And you said "try proposing a flatSQL solution to Interswitch" - that is foolishness. You see you can read codes and articles from anywhere on Internet, but if you dont have the smartness to use the right tool at the right time - then you will never be a PROGRAMMER - READ MY LIPS.

Next please, i am rili enjoying your posts.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
@DHTML I take it ur brain isnt working today ? dats is if it has been working at all ??  if not u shud be able to tell d dif btw a dis and a compliment, between a web designer and developer ??  FLATSQL, lol (I nearly fell of my chair, no joke),  plz just stop posting,  u keep showing just how foolish u r .

Q. How to know a tru HACK ?
A. They love wikipedia !!!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
One good thing i love about Nairaland is that all these posts we are creating are circulating the web, and in time, thousands and millions of people will read this, and they can tell who is foolish and who is not.

Do you know .ini file? It is used in PHP, it is used in many programming languages, do you also know of .inf files? Well, these are examples of flat-file databases, they are still in use in this age and time.

If you dont know something, google it or ask those that know, rather than trying to expose your stupidity to the public.

At least i have enlightened you by telling you what .ini files are.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
I use wikipedia, and i am proud of it - you need to read authentic stuffs to get rid of the inherent stupidity within you. Since you despise authorities like wikipedia, that shows why you are so daft. . . .smh
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
@DAFTHTML good to knw that u acknowledge that u r inherently stpid, I thank the bro upstairs that the millions of people who will read this will c just how lousy you r ? Now another thing about you hacks that ive noticed on this forum is that you lot love to rant rant rant rant, did I tell u i didnt know wot an .ini file in php is ?? Since I did not, y go on to explain it den ?? Cuz u wont to show of to people wot u just learnt from wikipedia in order to pass urself as a professional in this field.U r a HACK n ur rants just go on to show that u r a HACK ! Pure and Simple ! If u like copy n paste the whole of wikipedia, u cant fool me,  u will always be a HACK !!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^Gracias por la compliment amigo. Since you are too low-down to understand my work, so you call it a HACK. And i accept the compliment man.

Maybe we should go to your own work - if you ave any - or all you can do is rant??

Aaaand, by the way, where on this thread or anywhere did i call myself a PROFESSIONAL? Maybe it sliped my mind or you are deluded (on top of being discombobulated). I code for FUUUN!!! and money!!!! And yes, i do my 'HACKS' well, as you called it.

So what exactly are you? You want to change your I.D to DAFTHTML? You know you remind me so much of DAFY DUCK! Whats up DOC?
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by zebudaya(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^Both of you should stop fighting. You look foolish. You have derailed the thread.

yawa-ti-de:

1) Whereas this board has been pretty boring since 1st January, 2012 (interpretation: no google adwords revenue to NL stakeholders)

2) Whereas I have observed that OP hasn't been around too much ever since posting

3) Whereas I have also observed that in just a few days, this thread now has 5 pages of posts and is pretty much the only active thread on this board

I have come to the conclusion that this post was deliberately created for the purpose of generating page hits and traffic (interpretation: google adwords revenue to NL stakeholders).  As a result, I will no longer actively participate on this thread as there is nothing to learn or gain from here other than the typical "naija" behavior of "i sabi pass my neighbor"

Note:
I am a pure capitalist and believe in the free market system.  Having said that, I abhor what I have concluded to be a ploy.  Can I prove it with evidence? Nope. . .Am I entitled to my own opinion? Yep  grin

You are probably right. They do it all the time. Just like Rush Limbaugh.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
cheesy i remember i once posted something like this on programming forum people 1 chop me raw, webmaster with (google it).
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by shilling(f): 3:01am On Mar 07, 2012
If that aint BS, someone tell me what is cos I'd really love to know. Look at some people (name withheld lol, but you know yourselves), after all the noise they made, couldn't prove a thing and have resorted to saying it's a conspiracy #FAIL Empty vessels do make the loudest noise.

I have read every single post, however the conversations here are between certain people, i.e. dhtm, doncigalo, ogzille, etc so I have no business replying what doesn't concern me. Instead of dismissing my post as hate for Nigeria as some of y'all have done, some people here have educated me and also educated themselves by knowing they aint all that after seeing web designers who are miles ahead.

1 Like

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 07, 2012
zebudaya:

^^^Both of you should stop fighting. You look foolish. You have derailed the thread.

You are probably right. They do it all the time. Just like Rush Limbaugh.
Dont mind us derailers o jare (at least i ave contributed somewhat to the thread). We was just catching our fun, you know the board has been very dry for sometime. . . . . .
Once the poster has had his reply, we can derail the thread - i doubt if anyone still has anything to contribute to the thread??
Hmmn, doncigalo where is ehm binaflexia?? He has been conspicously absent? I hope he aint annoyed because i was just catching my fun o.

shilling:

If that aint BS, someone tell me what is cos I'd really love to know. Look at some people (name withheld lol, but you know yourselves), after all the noise they made, couldn't prove a thing and have resorted to saying it's a conspiracy #FAIL Empty vessels do make the loudest noise.

I have read every single post, however the conversations here are between certain people, i.e. dhtm, doncigalo, ogzille, etc so I have no business replying what doesn't concern me. Instead of dismissing my post as hate for Nigeria as some of y'all have done, some people here have educated me and also educated themselves by knowing they aint all that after seeing web designers who are miles ahead.
Hmmmn, veeery interesting. . . . .at least we ave all learnt one thing or the other. lol @ conspiracy
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Slyr0x: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
It's good this thread did hit the homepage. .iLearnt alot from most of y'alls posts. .

DHTML, Bigups for the Interswitch site. .that's a huge one on your portfolio. .more moula, uKnow wink

This board's been boring for soooooooo long now. . .We need threads like this around here  wink grin
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
don't ever get caught arguing with a r.tard. sums up what i learned here grin
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

don't ever get caught arguing with a r.tard. sums up what i learned here grin
Someone once told me that ASSUME means to make an ASS of YOU AND ME!! I want to assume that there is no r.tard on this thread, but i could be wrong. . . .

Slyr0x:

It's good this thread did hit the homepage. .iLearnt alot from most of y'alls posts. .

DHTML, Bigups for the Interswitch site. .that's a huge one on your portfolio. .[size=18pt]more moula[/size], uKnow wink

This board's been boring for soooooooo long now. . .We need threads like this around here  wink grin

Thanks, That is the most important thing. . . .
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2012
@dhtml the processes involved in what you do evolves a kind of discipline that shows through in your work and definitely in your reasoning. when i am faced with arguments as the ones you just scrapped off your shoulder, i am reminded by a passage in the Bible - Never cast your pearls before swines
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2012
@DAFTHTML It might be he doesnt talk with HACKS
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
doncigalo:

@DAFTHTML It might be he doesnt talk with HACKS
lol, but si si you son corecta!

lagerwhenindoubt:

@dhtml the processes involved in what you do evolves a kind of discipline that shows through in your work and definitely in your reasoning. when i am faced with arguments as the ones you just scrapped off your shoulder, i am reminded by a passage in the Bible - Never cast your pearls before swines
Ahem, in real life and online are different. Even during playful periods, people come and read stuffs, and many newbies also come to learn from all these nonsense, so that is why i try to clarify things so that people especially newbies dont get things muddled.

And yes, web programming work involves and takes a lot of discipline - not beans at all - and it is very lucrative for those that can handle it properly.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Quote from: doncigalo on March 03, 2012, 11:15 PM
In some ways I agree with you, but I can tell you that things are steadily changing. We've got new breed of web designers that design and build really good websites from scratch. I say that cuz I'm one of them,  heres my latest work http://www.trident.com.ng, its for an IT company based here in Nigeria. Let me know what u think.

Quote from: shilling on March 04, 2012, 08:44 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about. No flashing words, and shiny things moving across the screen lol

@shilling tnx, cant remember thanking you earlier for your feedback, gt distracted. Your post was on point, just look at the amount of traffic it has generated. I personally attribute this problem to the hacks that think that because they can open up corel draw and have gone through a couple of tutorials on w3schools therefore they are automatically webmasters. Its a shame, on the flip side however, because of these hacks people now are steadily appreciating good webmasters and are paying them well for their services, I can personally testify to that. So its not no wonder that u wud c a post by these hacks saying that a perspective client underpriced their work, why wont they when they know that these lot are hacks.

@DAFTHTML me no speak mumu talk,
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^Now now me i no say anyone talk mumu talk na?? Men, sleep don dey catch me small small o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.