Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Girls At War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls At War (964 Views)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls At War by mat6plus: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
Can there realy be good,reasonable and desent girl in Nigeria of this day the trend is they all want to get married very quickly some after they must have used that substantial part of there sweetness away please guys be careful about a graduate girl of Nigeria most if not all are FOURTH HAND even SIXTH hand indeed i weep for guys that are yet to marry please i advice you before you get married make you pray and fast if you want lasting joy in your future i just can't stop wondering what this our Nigeria open eye girls will turn out to be in the nearest years to come. Watch out guys
Re: Girls At War by Scopium: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
There are good girls but ironically GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAD GUYS. The girls can attest to that.
Re: Girls At War by ufobabe(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
Scopium:

There are good girls but ironically GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAD GUYS. The girls can attest to that.

yes! some of us are very Good.
Re: Girls At War by adekennis(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
make God save us from dem oo!! shocked
they fuc, k hell grin grin
con see them for allen around 11pm at times i close late grin grin
Re: Girls At War by chaloo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
Why blame girls for everything? Everybody, boys or girls, are caught in a vicious cirlce. It is sometime so disappointed to see whats happening in Nigeria.
Re: Girls At War by olanajim(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: Girls At War by Easybaby(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
Here we're again! grin
Re: Girls At War by sanrima(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
angry angry u,v started throwing stones in an open place ohh, hmm, don,t be surprised when u get a thousands in return ohh!
girls do not disvirgin themselves ohh, neither did they force all those guys dat pick them up to do so, if at all u want to lay blames i think guys are responsible cos if they can just stick to their wives / babes without flirting around.
and u are trying to say u are a saint? did u sleep with any girl apart from ur wive / babe? that is if u,v got any tongue sad
Re: Girls At War by jimbutu: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2007
no be there fault na we guys dey make dem bad and nt all of dem are bad.guys re d 1 potraying dem 2 be bad.lets look at it frm dis angle wat if 1 of the so calld bad gils happen to be ur sister.@poster
Re: Girls At War by mat6plus: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
Well am only talking from so many things have seen am not saying there are no good girls rigth but the fact still remains that girls are dem too funny imagine a girl walking up to a girl asking him "How do you feel if i say i like you and i want us to date" and in response the guy said not bad owing to the fact that the guy was lonely at that time althoug the guy is HANDSOME but never realy looked down on this lady insted He was so proud that a lady could walk up to him and tell him that!!! i mean she is bold and could express her feelings ok not minding anything they were going out and that lady turned out to become a nite mere tell me what you thingk about that. Am not saying the men are saints but LADIES! LADIES!! LADIES!!! una too much.
Re: Girls At War by doctorb1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
this thread is stupid! and i feel even more stupid for replying , the girl asked him out, he accepted and it turned out that she was a nightmare - so f*cking what millions of girls are asked out by guys, they accept and the guys turn out to be possesive, battering, jealous idiots! obviously you have a problem with empowered women listen to yourself:
mat6plus:

i mean she is bold and could express her feelings
mat6plus:

please guys be careful about a graduate girl of Nigeria

hisses and walks away
Re: Girls At War by mat6plus: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
You don't have to hiss and walk away miss the trend is man walk upto a Lady and tell u love her and when it's the other way round come on Niga mentality!!!
Re: Girls At War by doctorb1(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
the world is evolving - the "Nijja mentality" has got to change! i'm jst soooooooo tired of guys saying, "girls this" "girls that"
Re: Girls At War by chaloo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ doctor
I totally agree with you.
Re: Girls At War by lilrukevwe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
I saw no girls at war in ur write up
But may i make one point clear to u u dnt go abt and start telling guys to pray that they dnt marry 6th hand girls thats degrading becos u are actually saying tht the average Nigerian girls have had numerous boy frds that wud actually include ur Wife if u got one but wud u be man enof if u got a wife to show her pix here and lets do digging and see how many guys she slept with before u both got married.
Marraige is a think that helps erase the past and do u want toi tell me that u dont have up to 3 girl frds so why take it on the girls its right am not a party to such trash]

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Get Married To Your Sibling's Or Bestfriend's Ex? / A Question For The Ladies: / Frank Talk: Ladies Can You Marry A Sickle Cell Carier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.