Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Break Up Nicely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up Nicely (7437 Views)

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Nicely / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Break Up Nicely by larger20(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2007
If she is too loud like my ex, use text message, Its a lot easier,
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by Bosdem(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2007
Invite him out for a drink, and tell me with good reasons o, why u are no longer interested.
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by maybelle: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2008
@send him a message on the cell phone or tell him you need a break to think.
No this is not nice. If you tell him u need a break to think, give reasons as much as possible and with all the details as possible. He can fully understand this and see his faults and make corrections if possible.
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by Tgirl6: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2008
hmm, how to break up nice? well i'd say breakin up nice could be sitting on a round table and trashing things out, n breaking up badly could be just a few minutes on the phone, not replyin and taking calls or a short text message, al these without even a warning sign, usualy done wen some other girl or guy comes into the picture, well the point is, whatever way its a very saddening thing, it nevr leaves a smile on the affected persons face', i mean how do u break up nicely with someone who has done no wrong, like this? "oh sugar i'm no longer intersetd in this relationship but i still like u n if ever need my help call me" goodbye dearie!

ive never been able to sit a guy down n tell him its over cos i know ive done wrong , dont hav the courage i just show som unseriousness n the message gets clearly understood', its not a nice thing to feel dissappointed or do same to another person, but sometimes'

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up Nicely by saucekid(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2008
how to break up nicely abi?
hey baby,i know this will hurt me more than it will hurt you,but i just fell out of love with you
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by kiethatela: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2009
There is no such thing as breaking up nicely. I would gonna happen if you both have no feelings for each other or have fallen out of love. If your partner really in love with you, then you can't do nicely. That person might get very upset when you leave him for just a "little" reason. I think it's better if you just give him a call and talk with him for a moment, and talk to him calmly, and reason out what really feel for him in a very calm manner. Don't let him also dump, as if he feels very rejected. I read some tips on how you can do it, maybe you can try this link. http://www.solutionbay.org/problems/how-to-break-up God Bless!
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by Kceelyn(f): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
Now y wld u want to break up with a very nice guy

Guez u aint feelin it anymo,d luv n all those things dat gives u butterflies in ya tummy re all gone or was neva der in d first place?

Simply put,go ova to his place or beta still u guys shld go out (so he doesnt strangle u when u tell him,need pple around,safety first),try not to look so appealing,hold his hands n look him in d eyes n tell him dat,u re sorry but its all over.Say thus: Mention his name. Cowboy,its hard to say,but I just hv to do this,cos I cant keep pretending. I want out of dis rship,then inject,its totally me,it has nothing to do with u.I just dont knw whts come over me.U re such a wonderful person n am sure u wld find a girl who wld give u all d love n attention u need bla bla bla bla, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,smtn like dat sha.Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by denny4ril: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
undecided there is no break up that is nice except the person is pretending. if u r not comfortable with continuing a relationship and u have very good reasons, just make ur mind known on time in a polite manner. if u do not, u wont be 4given 4 wasting time
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by waleski(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
there are 2 ways to break up nicely
1 send an email
2 tell the person abt d wonderful time u had together and then say because she is too gud for u and u think she deserves somethg better dats why u want to break up woo her small let her feel sge is the one who drove u 2 d point of breaking up cheesy
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: How To Break Up Nicely by virginice: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
I broke up wit a guy once, e almost beat me up buh luckily, I did it in a public place grin grin grin

Abeg do it publickly if u no wan chop slap!

If u tryin to leave a guy dt isn't leavin, change ur fone number n environment for a while lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive And Alluring Photos / Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.