Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (943 Views)

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family / My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by mo2cum: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
i av a boyfriend,we av been dating for 2 years.am not sure if he is going to settle down with me, because we are of a different religion and he emphasizes i should leave mind.and  he is so down with his family even at my expense.am not sure if he really loves me.i don't want to waste my resources for a man that cares only about his family(they actually come first in his agenda before me).i don'twant to continue wasting my time.
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by akara(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2007
He has not married you nor shown any committment and you want him to leave his family.
If you dont get theh green lite you are looking for, its best you just move on - 2 years is not 2 days.
You say he is spending your resources on his family, i will say no more lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by Scopium: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
Does this guy come first before your own family in your own agenda?
Re: My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family by tolajones: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
you are not wasting it but keeping it.put more effort continue to love him and sit him down for special advice you can contact me too for advice.but is true sha, family first.make the guy feed his family well jo na you born am.but just have the faith.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Of Meet? / Silent Play Boys / Goodluck & Advice 2 You All This Season And 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.