Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Silent Play Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Play Boys (948 Views)

Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Play Boys by jkachi: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2007
I had a short affair wit a business guy who actually not a core business guy because he,s a graduate and speaks well.this guys gave me all the attentions a ladys needs in the world at the start but at a time this guy started behaving funny in the sense that he dose not kul even when i kul he responses in a kold manner though it pained then because i was not into any relationship for almost a year b/4 i met him. i asked about the attitude of this bussiness guys ma frnd told me that guys that r into women outfits r useless when it comes to relationships because they see that which u hv everyday and gals rush them. so i decided to be on ma own though i sent him sent to let him know i know what his trying to do. when he read ma txt he kuled wit a diff no which i picked because it,s a strange no and immediately i realised he was the one i told him a was busy so he call some oda day but do u know that till today this guy hv not kulled. wat do u think his fucking problems r. for me i think maybe he has a gal he wants to marry probably in school, daz just what i think. now ma intention is to show him that all gals r not to be played wit without his knowledge of the source. what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Fast / Guys Stop Dis / My Friend And His Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.