Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby (2697 Views)

Unbelievable! Girl Gives Her Boyfriend Mouth Action In A Public Swimming Pool / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ten years old girl, Gladys Chelagat on Saturday became the youngest mother as she delivered a bouncing baby boy at the Kericho district hospital through a caesarian section. Doctors confirmed the weight of the baby to be 2.8kg.

Among all the looming questions, is that of: who is the man responsible for her pregnancy to start with? (the father of the new born child). The child, who now has the new responsibility of raising a child, looked great as she wrapped her arms around her newly born son while sitting on the hospital bed. The circumstances behind the story is yet to be ascertained.

Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
ow true cld dis b
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by dabrake(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
@op, clap for yourself. you will be useful in Nollywood
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
undecided
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lies
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
Oh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! shocked
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Killz3(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Where do they get these stupid pictures from?
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by echobee(f): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
i wonder
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by pendo89(f): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chelagat from Kericho shocked shocked I know that tea growing region very well and that school exists so please lets not call it fake.

What determines the ability to bear a child is not the age but fertility.
Girls mature pretty early nowdays.I rem a mother calling a radio station and lamenting that her girl of 8 years had started her menses! and she's got bosoms.
What was disturbing were the stares her baby girl was receiving from men.

And  the post says she was operated on. That is obvious and expected because her cervix could not fully open to allow baby to pass. Why couldn't it open? because she is not fully developed!! she has small bones.
If she had given birth the normal way she would have passed on or suffered serious problems.

How can people doubt such a possibility? undecided
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by komole: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Dyt:

ow true cld dis b

dabrake:

@op, clap for yourself. you will be useful in Nollywood

odiaero:

Lies

I have noticed the stu-pidity of most posters on this forum.
Once the first per or objection,son to respond to a thread is on the affirmative or objection, then the next posters that follows trail that path. Until of course someone else goes against the previous posters then the next set follow suit.

Why can't people be independent minded in their thoughts.

For those in doubt why can't your google the story instead of displaying your mor-oonic traits by posting nonsense.
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2012
komole:

Once the first per or objection,son to respond to a thread is on the affirmative or objection, then the next posters that follows trail that path. Until of course someone else goes against the previous posters then the next set follow suit.

For those in doubt why can't your google the story instead of displaying your mor-oonic traits by posting nonsense.

My Brother thank you jare!
i thought i was the only one that noticed the same olodo rabata follow follow behavior by some members.
Nigerians and their follow follow mentality
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
For those still in doubt of the story please read link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-888504.0.html
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by arrived(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2012
Chineke baba God!
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Rocktation(f): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2012
But why anyone would call it a lie is what I don't understand. You can never say never. Besides, i know a lady that started menstruating at the age of 9! So why can't she fall pregnant?
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by MrsChima1(f): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2012
That's true, some girls starts at the tender age of 8 years depending on their puberty maturation stage.

I have seen clients not even a teenager have hips and chest like a grown woman.
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by beylinko(m): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2012
pendo89:

Chelagat from Kericho shocked shocked I know that tea growing region very well and that school exists so please lets not call it fake.

What determines the ability to bear a child is not the age but fertility.
Girls mature pretty early nowdays.I rem a mother calling a radio station and lamenting that her girl of 8 years had started her menses! and she's got bosoms.
What was disturbing were the stares her baby girl was receiving from men.

And  the post says she was operated on. That is obvious and expected because her cervix could not fully open to allow baby to pass. Why couldn't it open? because she is not fully developed!! she has small bones.
If she had given birth the normal way she would have passed on or suffered serious problems.

How can people doubt such a possibility? undecided
GBAM GBAM. PLEASE TELL THEM, IT IS BECOMING SOMETHING ELSE SELF
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2012
Holy Moses!

Who did dis to her?

Damn wot a world we liv in.
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by dabrake(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2012
komole:

kole kolekomole, are you mad or are you high on c[b]un[/b]t juice?
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2012
A little girl lives near my house.
I knew when she was 6 but now she's 11 and she's robust full breasted, full behind-ed like an 18yr old.

If you touch her I can assure you she'll get pregnant.
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2012
Calling it a child abuse, is an understatement. My God!
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by pendo89(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2012
breezy147:

A little girl lives near my house.
I knew when she was 6 but now she's 11 and she's robust full breasted, full behind-ed like an 18yr old.

If you touch her I can assure you she'll get pregnant.

is pregnancy by osmosis? her regions are fully concentrated from ur description.
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2012
I dont know its a fast age now little kids are fast developing.
Thank God the girl in question didt lose her life at childbirth
Re: 10years Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby by slimyem: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2012
who did this evil to this little girl?
chai! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.