Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? (15995 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Denial is a sign of emotional stress.
Anyways, the pic below shows a little girl standing on a makeshift walkway. You will notice that the swamp has been locally filled with sawdust:

I guess you are excited by a swamp filled with sawdust. I shouldn't be surprised though, because you probably saw dry land for the first time when you went off to college.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

I guess you are excited by a swamp filled with sawdust. I shouldn't be surprised though, because you probably saw dry land for the first time when you went off to college. 

@the bolded
Yes of corse! I am all worked up because those people are denying the existence of their swamp with sawdust! grin
If you look closely at the background in the last pic you will see a woman, you will spot the very same woman in this one (without sawdust sha). Na wa!

Swamp:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2012
At least better than this creek shocked

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2012
Or this one sad

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2012
Or this one! cool

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2012
Or even this one shocked

Well, I guess my creek is better than yours cool

You are not going to be eating any ewa ati dodo near that inferno.

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2012
^
lol! We have creeks na! We don't deny it and whole World knows they are polluted by parasites.
Why are you ashamed to say you live in swamps and creeks? Why do you feel the need to lie about the obvious? shocked

Anyways, look nau, the boy a few pics back has now bought his ewa and dodo.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
lol! We have creeks na! We don't deny it and whole World knows they are polluted by parasites.
Why are you ashamed to say you live in swamps and creeks? Why do you feel the need to lie about the obvious? shocked

Anyways, look nau, the boy a few pics back has now bought his ewa and dodo.

And Lagos creeks are not polluted by by parasites in search of "gold" in Lagos?

No, your people left their creeks and resettled on Lagos creeks because living in creeks comes naturally to them. Kapish?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2012
@Aigbofa
I see your big brother Gbawe came around to give you moral strength to lie harder. That guy is a basket case, a hate filled ethnic bigot who looks almost pregnant with an award winning pot bellie so big he looks like he's gonna die; a tiny d.i.c.k balanced between lil spindly k-legs and eyes so red that Satan will see them and run!

Oh well, on with the topic of the day;
Pic of peeps, killing demons in the creeks of Lagos. If you look closely enough, you will see that they have a human victim whom they obviosly wish to use for "some purpose." Hmmm!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^^

I guess that is how they did it back in the delta.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2012
^
Aladura no be awa tradition nau! You wan deny dem again? Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Aigbofa:

And Lagos creeks are not polluted by by parasites in search of "gold" in Lagos?

No, your people left their creeks and resettled on Lagos creeks because living in creeks comes naturally to them. Kapish?

The bolded is very obvious.

Just look at the water below, you only have to touch it to die immediately, while your village people begin to kill chickens and hold meetings equipped with strong prayers to kill the winshes they mistakenly think got you. Omase o! embarassed cry

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
Aladura no be awa tradition nau! You wan deny dem again? Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin grin grin grin grin

But lying and drinking "Sapele water" is?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

But lying and drinking "Sapele water" is?

Why are you still in denial that there are swamps and creeks in Lagos? Is it a personality thing? Hooooo!
This is not Sapele, but is a pic of a boy playing with his pets in a swamp in Lagos:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2012
And his counterparts could only play with their everlasting inferno.

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2012
While their mama was at work.

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2012
And their papa too.

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2012
^
Lets not forget that the thread is about swamps and creeks, bruv. You're desperately misfiring now (as usual).
Here is more proof of their existence in Lagos. Warm hearted dude below is bone tired from clearing shiit from the creek. embarassed

Don't touch it, bro or you fall and die immidiately!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2012
Beaf:

^
Lets not forget that the thread is about swamps and creeks, bruv.

Of course, of course!

Like this right?

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2012
And this?

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2012
And this?

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2012
Seriously, i'd rather live in the creeks in the Niger Delta than those in lagos. If not for the gas flaring and pollution in the ND, it's a nice place. nThe ones in lagos are just very dirty and diseased.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Lol! I see you found a pic of a shanty town that Amechi has since cleared up.

Back to topic jare! Here is yet more proof about the existence of swamps in Lagos.
I dunno if peeps are so used to seeing their creeks n swamps in Lagos. . . But there she is washing fish with the shiit from the creek. Jah know! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Seriously, i'd rather live in the creeks in the Niger Delta than those in lagos. If not for the gas flaring and pollution in the ND, it's a nice place. nThe ones in lagos are just very dirty and diseased.

Well, at least you can dry your garri, even when the rain is falling! That is a huge advantage over your competitors.

Or you can start a bakery and never have buy any expensive oven.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Osiris212(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2012
Guy mojority of the pictures beaf is posting is not Lagos. Right click on the pictures and follow the links to the real stories. Most of the  pictures are stories from east and central African slumps .

Unfortunately for me, am not very close to my Laptop, I would have expose his lies. He is a mongrel. Cane bastardo!

Aigbofa:

Of course, of course!

Like this right?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2012
Osiris.212:

Guy mojority of the pictures beaf is posting is not Lagos. Right click on the pictures and follow the links to the real stories. Most of the  pictures are stories from east and central African slumps .

Unfortunately for me, am not very close to my Laptop, I would have expose his lies. He is a mongrel. Cane bastardo!

Thanks jare. I know beaf is a little drunk today, he is not really responsible for his actions.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Aigbofa:

Well, at least you can dry your garri, even when the rain is falling! That is a huge advantage over your competitors.

Or you can start a bakery and never have buy any expensive oven.

This is the same pic as the last I posted, only it has a greater vertical expanse, so you can see more of the life on the creeks in Lagos.
I can just imagine those poor kids growing up so shiit empowered, while some "sophisticated Lagosian" clowns deny their very existence.

Maybe the smoke in the background is from a bakery. Who knows?
All hail shiit creek empowerment!!!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2012
And more about life in beaf's neigbourhood.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2012
And life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2012
And on.

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2012
And on. . . . . .

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2012
^
You getting too desperate and misfiring like MK4 bolt action rifle, bro. Its all about swamps and creeks, creeks and swamps.

See further proof of swamps in Lagos, you can see the babe chilling high above the frightful water, while her bobo who is nearer the poison is frowning very very very hard indeed. No be small tin o!

Check out that creek, its called FALL AND DIE!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election: Beware Of Social Media Results – INEC / Sadiya Farouq: 1.9 Million Vulnerable Nigerians’ll Get ₦38 Billion Grants / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.