Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? (15990 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2012
beaf, hurry up chap chap. . . .#occupyAjegunle cheesy. . .hahahahahaha, cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

I challenge you to point out a single pic on this thread I posted that is not in Nigeria.
It would make you a liar when you fail. cool

The long and short is, there are creeks and swamps in enough states outside the Niger Delta, therefore it is id!otic for anyone to try to use creeks and swamps as a derogatory description, especially when they themselves are from creeks and swamps.

By the way, I simply love them creeks and swamps and anyone should be proud of them; except the clowns whose crudity and ignorance have been blown up - they will go to absurd lengths to prove that black is white.

Mr Aigbofa and fellow freaks, there are a thousand creeks and swamps in Lagos.

What if there are creeks in Lagos, and what if some people refer to you as a creek dweller? How does it justify your frenzied uploading of fake slum pictures to prove there are creeks in Lagos?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2012
beaf, . . . .creek pass creek! lol!! We have seen what condition your creek nation live in. Now show us the creeks in Lagos.

#occupyyourcreek
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

beaf, . . . .creek pass creek! lol!! We have seen what condition your creek nation live in. Now show us the creeks in Lagos.

#occupyyourcreek

Have you seen the size of those flares! They can be seen from space! Beaf must have dried his school uniform using those huge flames shocked
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2012
^^^^ lmao!! i saw the woman drying her garri and fish in the radiation of the flares.

where is the creek rascal? he must be submerged cooling off in the swimming pool. hahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2012
i dey go occupy my bed bro. beaf, na yeye persin, a waste of time. lol. tell the rascal to . . .

#occupytheswimmingpool
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

What if [size=33pt]there are creeks in Lagos[/size], and what if some people refer to you as a creek dweller? How does it justify your frenzied uploading of fake slum pictures to prove there are creeks in Lagos?

Really? shocked

It has taken you how many pages of lying [/b]and [b]denial [/b]to finally admit the [b]obvious?
Do you know why?

It is because id!ots like you choose to label others in derogatory ways, without even thinking that you might either be worse of or in exactly the same boat. Indeed you have taken that behaviour to such levels that it gives graphical proof to the fact that education does not stop a fool exhibiting the foolishness that naturally comes them. Does posting pictures of creeks in the ND disprove the obvious fact that Lagos is just as riddled with creeks and swamps? Lol!

Rather than admit the obvious, your instincts of speaking in derogatory ways about others has led you into a deepening spiral of of lies and denial of the fact that just like me, you too are a swamp dweller from the creeks.

What a pity.

Abeg enjjjoy dis piksho of the much more responsible Kids Clean Club cleaning up creeks at Makoko. "Creek pass creek."
Easy kids while cleaning, make sure you do not touch that water, becos na immediate die be dat:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Have you seen the size of those flares! They can be seen from space! Beaf must have dried his school uniform using those huge flames shocked

Sir, does the presence of flares in the ND mean there are no swamps and creeks in Lagos? Bewidering Shiit. shocked

Dude, you just sound so silly. Yes there are flares and creeks and swamps in the ND. But as I proven over several pages, Lagos has just as many creeks and just as many swamps as the ND.

This thread was designed specifically to cure id!ocy, so it is no surprise to find NL's biggest id!ots marking their presence with ridiculous retorts that make the sane wonder in amazement if it is possible for humans to really be so daft.
I de hail ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways. . .
Dried swamp:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Ejine(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Your father is pathetic. Does it matter who is doing the pollution? Creek rats or Shell?
Idiots like you always like to throw jabs and then cry when it is reciprocated.
I am pathetic but the dingbat who started this thread (and several) others is not?

With the highlighted statements, I now conclude you're a drooling reetarrd. You went around posting pictures of gas flares in communities of people who have to go through the worst forms of environmental degradation and human rights abuse in order to feed you worthless, rotten asss; and you did this to massage your inferior, insecure, battered ego all because a poster asked a simple question: "Are there creeks in Lagos?"
Really, how stuupid are you? You ask about who did the pollution? Now, I ask: WHY NOT POST PICTURES OF NIGER DELTANS DUMPING THEIR REFUSE IN THEIR CREEKS AND ALSO LIVING IN THE REFUSE-RAVAGED CREEKS LIKE THE LAGOSIANS, you shameless coward?
Now, you talk about people throwing but crying? I dey laugh ooo! Were you not the same mooron who opened a thread about Otonononono 1 a couple of months back, and when the posters in there showed him exactly how stuupid that piece of junk was, he went tribalistic like the coward he was?
Oh niggga please!  grin
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Despite the fact that your brain being already fried up by gas flares, I thought there should be a litttle left for you to tell the difference between the picture of a creek and a slum. Or maybe am being a little too optimistic here.
You don't need to explain to me why you think this last picture you posted and several others have anything to do with creeks, but if you think they are, then good luck to you.
I have done exactly what you set out to do in this thread. The table is turned on your little, vindictive mind and am having all the fun, as usual.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
Ejiné:

With the highlighted statements, I now conclude you're a drooling reetarrd. You went around posting pictures of gas flares in communities of people who have to go through the worst forms of environmental degradation and human rights abuse in order to feed you worthless, rotten asss; and you did this to massage your inferior, insecure, battered ego all because a poster asked a simple question: "Are there creeks in Lagos?"
Really, how stuupid are you? You ask about who did the pollution? Now, I ask: WHY NOT POST PICTURES OF NIGER DELTANS DUMPING THEIR REFUSE IN THEIR CREEKS AND ALSO LIVING IN THE REFUSE-RAVAGED CREEKS LIKE THE LAGOSIANS, you shameless coward?
Now, you talk about people throwing but crying? I dey laugh ooo! Were you not the same mooron who opened a thread about Otonononono 1 a couple of months back, and when the posters in there showed him exactly how stuupid that piece of junk was, he went tribalistic like the coward he was?
Oh niggga please!  grin

Boohoo, cry me a river. I guess the health of Niger d[b]hell[/b]tans are more important than those of Lagosians! Bloody mo.rons, I thought we were posting pictures of creeks right, suddenly you are now weeping about environmental degradation.
Why didn't you show this concern for Lagosians when beaf started posting the pictures of his "creeks" Abi you've lost your own vision to gas flares as well?

I know you are all pathological liars, and always out to smear people. I challenge you to dig out any thread I started to bash any other tribes, autonov and all and compare it to your fellow moro.ns on this website.
Those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones,.If you have raging infernos all over your creeks, and you live in permanent "daylight", you have no business talking and making fun of other peoples's creeks.

Now, buzz off bozo.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Despite the fact that your brain being already fried up by gas flares, I thought there should be a litttle left for you to tell the difference between the picture of a creek and a slum. Or maybe am being a little too optimistic here.
You don't need to explain to me why you think this last picture you posted and several others have anything to do with creeks, but if you think they are, then good luck to you.
I have done exactly what you set out to do in this thread. The table is turned on your little, vindictive mind and am having all the fun, as usual.

Your denial of the obvious is making you so damn daft. The post you quated very clearly says "swamp." Abi lie no de let you see well again?
You tried dragging this thread down your usual gutter ethnic routes. . . But man was too sharp for you! grin
Now you think you can drag it down the lying route. . . Again, man is too smart for you.

Take this thread as a cure for id!ocy, then look in the mirror and swallow two tablets (with food). Lolzzzzz!!!

By the way, ridding you of any id!ocy will make you explain why you posted the picture of a Lagos creek as one in the Niger Delta. You no get shame? shocked

Anyways. . .
Creek!!

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Your denial of the obvious is making you so damn daft. The post you quated very clearly says "swamp." Abi lie no de let you see well again?
You tried dragging this thread down your usual gutter ethnic routes. . . But man was too sharp for you! grin
Now you think you can drag it down the lying route. . . Again, man is too smart for you.

Take this thread as a cure for id!ocy, then look in the mirror and swallow two tablets (with food). Lolzzzzz!!!

By the way, ridding you of any id!ocy will make you explain why you posted the picture of a Lagos creek as one in the Niger Delta. You no get shame? shocked

Anyways. . .
Creek!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SXuLzO960VI/AAAAAAAARXU/1oDoAa0WDkk/s1600-h/IMG_2814.jpg[/img]

Seriously beaf, I expect this type of threads from the likes of WilyWily, not you. I am so dissapointed in you. We do not always agree on this site, but I value you opinions when you are sane.
This new you is disgusting to say the least. I never shy away from these type of fights, and I can drag this with you forever, but out of respect for the people who have not offended me in any way, I will sign off here.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Seriously beaf, I expect this type of threads from the likes of WilyWily, not you. I am so dissapointed in you. We do not always agree on this site, but I value you opinions when you are sane.
This new you is disgusting to say the least. I never shy away from these type of fights, and I can drag this with you forever, but out of respect for the people who have not offended me in any way, I will sign off here.

Lol! I cannot understand why the truth is painful to you? I can only assume that you are upset because the truth of your facade has been laid bare. We are both swamp dwellers and creek beings. Why dat one de fex you na? Why live a counterfeit life just so you can point a derogatory finger at others?

Just agree that it is foolish for a Lagosian to describe anybody else as belonging in the creeks or swamps in a derogatory way. This thread helps people with graphic definitions of creeks and swamps as they occur in Lagos in order to blow away lies that cause pain. It serves as a mirror for you to look in and see the true you.

Ok, you tried the ethnic route: Result = FAIL
Then the falsehood route: Result = FAIL
Now, the emotional route: Result = FAIL

Certain things need to be addressed, I do not insult ethnic groups and never will, but the ironies, idiocies and pain that you and others inflict on fellow NLers needs to be exposed without blinking.

Creek:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! I cannot understand why the truth is painful to you? I can only assume that you are upset because the truth of your facade has been laid bare. We are both swamp dwellers and creek beings. Why dat one de fex you na? Why live a counterfeit life just so you can point a derogatory finger at others?

Just agree that it is foolish for a Lagosian to describe anybody else as belonging in the creeks or swamps in a derogatory way. This thread helps people with graphic definitions of creeks and swamps as they occur in Lagos in order to blow away lies that cause pain. It serves as a mirror for you to look in and see the true you.

Ok, you tried the ethnic route: Result = FAIL
Then the falsehood route: Result = FAIL
Now, the emotional route: Result = FAIL

Certain things need to be addressed, I do not insult ethnic groups and never will, but the ironies, idiocies and pain that you and others inflict on fellow NLers needs to be exposed without blinking.

Creek:

Emotional? You make me laugh. If this is just about you, I will gleefully bring you to tears. Am sure there will be more opportunities for that, but on this one, I will let it slide.
You are probably going through a relapse right now. When you are sane again, we will continue.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Emotional? You make me laugh. If this is just about you, I will gleefully bring you to tears. Am sure there will be more opportunities for that, but on this one, I will let it slide.
You are probably going through a relapse right now. When you are sane again, we will continue.

You can up your glee, I'm already weeping buckets, bruv.

. . .Another creek:

Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by EzeUche(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
I know when I am near a creek, because the mosquitoes there are wicked cry

I see no difference with the mosquitoes found in Port Harcourt from the mosquitoes found in Lagos.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by bittyend(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
This is the lowest this beaf guy can get to - why post of these bs to make a point?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2012
bittyend:

This is the lowest this beaf guy can get to - why post of these bs to make a point?

The point is made, right? And resoundingly too.

It is wrong to be derogatory, and it is a twisted irony when the person being derogatory is so blinded by their bigotry that they cannot see that they are also describing themselves. We are all creek creatures - ND and Lagos.

Before this thread, many would not have known that what they were seeing all around them were creeks.

In the minds of the wise, the kernel of this thread will be broadened even further than the creek issue to include all tools of ethnic bigotry.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Ufeolorun(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
Look at that girl,just hanging on top of that house without fear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am actually fascinated  smiley smiley smiley smiley by  some of these pictures especially the one with the women on a mobile-canoe kitchen and her boy-customer seriously stretching out his plate.very funny.They all depict the ability of man to cope or adjust.Life can be better even on-top of water ,it doesn't have to be like this though.A lot of them are not immigrant they own these places.

If there are Ilaje people in Delta state then white garment or Aladura cannot be far away,its a lie to say otherwise
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
^
Lol! We have Ilaje's in delta state (and we want the ones in Ondo and Lagos too), but that pic is from a creek in Lagos.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
@beaf

Do you know most of the people in the Lagos creeks, are either, Egun, Ilaje,Itsekiri or Ijaw.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by aljharem(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2012
emmatok:

@beaf

Do you know most of the people in the Lagos creeks, are either, Egun, Ilaje,Itsekiri or Ijaw.

Nope there are no Ijaws in Lagos

Yes those in the creeks and Islands are Egun, Awori and some Ilaje. Also their are not Itsekiris in Lagos

Itsekiris are found in Delta, southeast of Ondo and a bit of Ogun state
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

The point is made, right? And resoundingly too.

It is wrong to be derogatory, and it is a twisted irony when the person being derogatory is so blinded by their bigotry that they cannot see that they are also describing themselves.[size=14pt] We are all creek creatures - ND and Lagos[/size].

Before this thread, many would not have known that what they were seeing all around them were creeks.

In the minds of the wise, the kernel of this thread will be broadened even further than the creek issue to include all tools of ethnic bigotry.

. . . . who is this "we"? grin

old boy, creek pass creek! #occupyyourcreek!
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
To be frank, this beaf knows how to deal with people  grin

but lets tell ourself the truth, creek isnt only in ND,Its all over the place near the ocean. Only hausa states in Nigeria dont have creeks.  embarassed
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2012
alj harem:

Nope there are no Ijaws in Lagos

Yes those in the creeks and Islands are Egun, Awori and some Ilaje. Also their are not Itsekiris in Lagos

Itsekiris are found in Delta, southeast of Ondo and a bit of Ogun state

I thought beaf chased you away on this topic before  grin  you now back to side him  tongue

you always run around like mkpuru amu grin grin
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
emmatok:

@beaf

Thank you, I don't understand why people have to lie because they cannot face reality of their ridiculous ironies. Its just best not to be derogatory toward any ethnic group than to have to make utterly ridiculous arguments.

Imagine Itsekiri villages's in lagos! It just gets more ridiculous. grin

Dude, regardless of if there are Isoko, Annang, Ibibio, Hausa, American and Germans there, it doesn't take one bit from the ironclad fact that there are as many swamps and creeks in Lagos as there are in ND environments. We are all creek creatures and swamp citizens.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by DuduNegro: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
my friend, shut up! angry

comparing Ijaw creek with waterfronts in Lagos. yeye!! Post pictures of Lagos creeks lets see.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Thank you, I don't understand why people have to lie because they cannot face reality of their ridiculous ironies. Its just best not to be derogatory toward any ethnic group than to have to make utterly ridiculous arguments.

Imagine Itsekiri villages's in lagos! It just gets more ridiculous. grin

Dude, regardless of if there are Isoko, Annang, Ibibio, Hausa, American and Germans there, it doesn't take one bit from the ironclad fact that there are as many swamps and creeks in Lagos as there are in ND environments. We are all creek creatures and swamp citizens.

You are the biggest mor.on on Nairaland. It is clear to even a simpleton that you intention from the beginning was not about showing there are creeks in Lagos. You are no better than other bottom feeders on Nairaland. It is clear to me now and I will treat you as such from now on.
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
chai! na wa oooooooo
dis Yoruba land na real hell fire
tufiakwa
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Beaf: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are the biggest mor.on on Nairaland. It is clear to even a simpleton that you intention from the beginning was not about showing there are creeks in Lagos. You are no better than other bottom feeders on Nairaland. It is clear to me now and I will treat you as such from now on.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

You are just mad at being proven to being a citizen of the creeks and swamps like mua. grin
Lets talk about our swamps, bruv. No?
Re: Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beaf:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

You are just mad at being proven to being a citizen of the creeks and swamps like mua. grin
Lets talk about our swamps, bruv. No?

You know very well I cannot talk about your swamps without offending innocent people. So, I will pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flood In Benin Central , Edo / Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix / PDP Thugs Destroying Electoral Materials In Cross River - APC Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.