Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Teegali:
Let me officially announce that I was team September last and by God's grace I m now team October this year. God please let not affliction rise again in my life,please perfect everything for all mama s that have suffered any kind of loss ,amen.Make delivery very easy for preggy mama s,mother alive, baby alive.amen

So sorry sis 4 ur loss. Affliction will not rise again in ur house...Pls try n 4giv ur dh n mil pls,I knw is painful but pls try....I pray u carry dis 1 2 term,deliver safely n carry ur baby in ur hands healthy n sound...@zaynie God bless u 4 sharing.U ve safe a life! It is well with us n our los.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Congrats senoreeta. May ur lo bring u joy always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Congrats senoreeta. God bless ur BBB.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2016
@senoreetah, congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. May his arrival bring joy and blessings to your home.

, @ Rukemi291, long time no hear from you. Hope you are fine?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Teegali I just want to hug you cry so sorry for your loss! May you carry to term and deliver safely! And may your baby grow up to a ripe old age in Jesus name! God will fill your quiver with as many children as you desire, affliction will NEVER rise in your life again in Jesus name amen!!!

To all the mums that have lost a child! I praise you for your strength to carry on ( I can't imagine your pains) sad may you all be comforted and replenished with doubles in Jesus mighty name I pray amen.

Zaynie I add nwarosa to your list of mamas waiting on the lord after a loss! May God Almighty visit them soon.

Senoreetah congrats on your BBB! Kisses to himkiss kiss

Sayoddy how are you today? It shall end in praises to the Most High God! kiss

Adorablewifey welcome and a smooth and easy preggy for you kiss

Feddy27 thanks for the tip(had no idea about that injecting an infant on the bum thing) God bless you kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Cheerychy, yes o! 11months of using Walmat vaseline + baby oil....datsall smiley even his butt, I use vaseline and he has neva had nappy rash since he was born.

Chiwendym, u re welcome darling and kisses to Ekene.

Senoreetah, congrats dear! Blessings all d way

Sayoddy, hang in there darling! You are almost done. It will surely end in praise *hugs*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 3:11am On Mar 20, 2016
@teegali its well wit u. God wil perfect all dat concerns u

@mitchy its because 1st time mums d womb is still a LEARNER. Its not used to contracting. D contraction is inordinate.....like new pikin dey learn to waka scatter scatter. So depends on how fast it catches up n contracts.causes of Arrest indilatation is largely unknown

@sayoddy u don born? Ur story sounded like u were draining liquor. All dem nurse eliza.....I for use mouth wash dat uniform comot her body

@senoreetah congrats on your new baby. Congrats to all the new mums

@tchiwinnie daalu oooo u no d see mentions? How ur los

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Teegali, it is well. God will perfect all that concerns you, affliction shall not arise a second time.

Congrats to the mamad that have delivered, may God bless your los.

Sayoddy, how u dey? Some nurses ain't suppose to wear that uniform.

Oda mamas how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks cutienik n zaynie, pls do they register mamas on saturday?, might not be able to go week day cos of work.. morning mamas and happy sunday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2016
FINA4804, Chinwendym, feddy27, DonaTee, juliebest, read all your mentions, thanks o.
I never born o but i'm feeling back pain and still leaking though i'm wearing pant liner. Called hospital and tell them my fear but said the amniotic fluid is so full enough that a little leak I have won't put lo in distress. All the same, i'm asked to come to hospital today that as a ftm, my body hasn't gotten the hint that baby wants to come out so will be induced.
Today is palm sunday, abeg I dey go church first and go to hospital with all my full make-up contoured face and lovely attire so lo will see that mum is beautiful when finally arrived. Is that not sexy borning?

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm @ all see as una do jump am pass for d question I asked ehnnnn....it is well o@ teegali,congrats sweety,affliction shall not rise the 2nd time(amen)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Onyinye, nope.
Mondays, be there by 7 and should be able to leave by 12. Hold like 20k, you should have change sha.

Sayoddy, the leaks might actually be your water breaking. It may gush or trickle.
Have you lost your mucus plug.
Have you been eating pineapples?
Dance a lot in church today and you may even fall into labour sef but dont over exert yourself since you are going in for induction.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
@DonaTee,I dey o. los re great. Sorry o, I no see ur mentions o maybe u no spell my moniker well or smthg. How u dey? and d big boy?
@sayoddy, my advice is for I to head to d hsptl. Once u start draining liquor more dan 12-24hrs b4 lo comes, there s risk of ur baby being infected hence d need to b placed on antibiotics.Ur Dr wld usu check u and confirm its liquor and manage accordingly.
@JummaiTWINS, sorry o. it must hv bn an oversight. Quote d post again mk we see abeg.
Happy Sunday mamas!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2016
zaynie:

Also why dont you go in for the induction on a Monday?
Any particular reason y u wld want her to go for d induction on Monday? Esp as she wld hv bn draining liquor for more than 24hrs by then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Dear rezzy, thanks a lot sis. i'm so fine just that glo's network with extreme tiredness make it difficult to comment or even read back. Happy Easter in advance.
How's the family? God bless all that concerns you.

Welcome to all new mamas..esp the gallant ATC mamas... we will carry our treasures with pride.

and those that have joined the sleepless club.... welcome to the club.. the kids will always make us proud. God bless them and make them grow in grace.

To the mamas in the morning sickness group... God is your strength. It's just a matter of time. If you are averting food, think of different kinds of other foods, even those you hated before now...u will surely find one that you will feel like trying and it might be your companion food till MS is over.

Sayoddy God will go with you. Birthing with swagger is ur portion and ours too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
How are u all pushing mamas doing Just wanna ask is amoxicillin ok during d 1st trimester?,my doc administered it to me to treat UTI
here is d question
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
rezzy heheheheheh I just read through your diary. Abeg Ba careful with water going into baby's ears/eyes. Wash his head first and dry it immediately before other parts. Well, maternal instinct will set in by itself.
LMAO @Other gists. I'm glued now. abeg update often.

Congrats on the birth of baby. I guess I'm just seeing that. God bless baby and his senior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
here is d question

I was given to treat tonsillitis in my very first weeks. Just that it allowed fungal growth down there. I discontinued it myself... I later saw that a remedy to encourage the bacterial normal flora down there is to take plenty yoghurt....d ones that contain LAB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Any particular reason y u wld want her to go for d induction on Monday? Esp as she wld hv bn draining liquor for more than 24hrs by then

My bad.
I totally forgot about her draining liquor.
Would rephrase.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
No be small sexy borning @ Sayoddy.
I wish you easy sexy borning.

Congratulations @ conaby09 on the Birth of your BBB. GOD bless him real good.

I can categorically say that this month/ year is mainly for BBB.

@ serendipityF, I think you should go with your lmp so if baby decides to bake very well, you won't start bothering yourself based on scan result.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Jumaiyin, am not saying Doctors are not proffesionals in their field, but to me it is not safe in the first trimester. I say this cos my firend took it in early first trimester and lost her baby. A consultant prescribed it for her in a general hospital. The bitter part of it is that she was asked to take it twice a day for 30 days. Hmmmm. It's was another Dr in a private hospital that asked her to stop. Sad thing is, the baby did not flush out immediately but was mal developed. She had a stomachless baby. So strange and it was all traced to her medications in the early pregnancy. Since then I don't like hear amoxin and the likes in pregnancy no matter who the dr is that asked me to take it.

I have suffered a lot of stooling in this pregnancy, my office Dr said maybe it's infection and gave me amoxin, I no use am oo, after a few weeks and was admitted for stooling in the office clinic again he gave me I no use am. I just dey collect dey go drop am for house. I was even in the second trimester and cos of the horrible experience my firend had, I fear amoxin and any other anti biotics during pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rukemi291:

I was given to treat tonsillitis in my very first weeks. Just that it allowed fungal growth down there. I discontinued it myself... I later saw that a remedy to encourage the bacterial normal flora down there is to take plenty yoghurt....d ones that contain LAB.
thanks rukemi291....u are a darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JummaiTWINS: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
olubankemi:
@Jumaiyin, am not saying Doctors are not proffesionals in their field, but to me it is not safe in the first trimester. I say this cos my firend took it in early first trimester and lost her baby. A consultant prescribed it for her in a general hospital. The bitter part of it is that she was asked to take it twice a day for 30 days. Hmmmm. It's was another Dr in a private hospital that asked her to stop. Sad thing is, the baby did not flush out immediately but was mal developed. She had a stomachless baby. So strange and it was all traced to her medications in the early pregnancy. Since then I don't like hear amoxin and the likes in pregnancy no matter who the dr is that asked me to take it.

I have suffered a lot of stooling in this pregnancy, my office Dr said maybe it's infection and gave me amoxin, I no use am oo, after a few weeks and was admitted for stooling in the office clinic again he gave me I no use am. I just dey collect dey go drop am for house. I was even in the second trimester and cos of the horrible experience my firend had, I fear amoxin and any other anti biotics during pregnancy.
thanks mama,i av discontinued it actually,i took it for 3 days n stopped....it is well o,what can 1 do to clear off infections since antibiotics isn't encouraged during pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
@evacroft @iyabetajos@omojudy we're u given antibiotics after the procedure? I was given erythromycin 500mg (4 cards) to be taken 6hourly. I have the feeling that the antibiotic is too much oooo. We're u given something similar? What meds were prescribed for u after the procedure?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wanney: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Olubankemi Amoxil is one of the safest antibiotic for pregnant women. There may be other reasons that caused the miscarriage but a doctors prescription shouldn't be waved aside. The maximum duration to my knowledge is 10 days. It could be very vital for some people treating infections that could affect the foetus.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teegali.. I had to go back to read why everyone was mentioning you. It's well my sister. Seems you are married to a very traditional family. Congrats on your BFP too. Please let your maternal instinct guide you hence. God is your ATP.

Zaynie, you sabi narrate wella. Your class must be so interesting. Thumbs up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
mompurity2:
@evacroft @iyabetajos@omojudy we're u given antibiotics after the procedure? I was given erythromycin 500mg (4 cards) to be taken 6hourly. I have the feeling that the antibiotic is too much oooo. We're u given something similar? What meds were prescribed for u after the procedure?
i was given amoxyl,nifedipine,flagyl n pcm .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
mompurity2:
Please you need it after the procedure. I was given antibiotics too. You need to prevent any infection as foriegn bodies were introduced to your body during the cerclage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
raptor2:

Please you need it after the procedure. I was given antibiotics too. You need to prevent any infection as foriegn bodies were introduced to your body during the cerclage.
okay. My mind don cool down. ws thinkin I may be ingesting too much antibiotics. Thanks ma'am. I'll be going to be checked on Wednesday so i'll still ask my doc if the pharm gave me the right prescription.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Iyabetajos:

i was given amoxyl,nifedipine,flagyl n pcm .
thnx for responding. I was given erythromycin, PCM, fesolate and folic acid only. But I ws given ventolin after d procedure and during my stay but wasn't given any to take home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
tatacherie:
Please, dial *606# select 3 as option on ur mtn line, then money will be added to ur acct without paying back.justgot mine
I just got 2300 shocked
Can I do it multiple times? grin make I try and see cheesy
Mtn abago one chance grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.