Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8223581 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
cutienik:
Amen @senior zaynie

pls av bn callin on july mamas nd our captain ..no response...hope all is well wt yall oo...pls ansa me o...#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery.

You dey fear ni?
No be only you waka come.
You know 2nd trimester is sleep mode, na so so sleep dem go dey sleep now. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
AMIN @ mama Zaynie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amen @Mummy Zaynie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=zaynie post=43987235]
cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things, Your Word says

“1You created all things through Jesus Christ and

2You made all things good and perfect.”

3You give life to all things. I thank You, that I have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in my womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious gift.

Cover me, the baby in my womb and my family members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus. I forgive all who have hurt me and rejected me in any manner.

Protect me, my baby and my family members from all evil and dangers.

4 You are our refuge and our fortress.

5 For You, Lord, will give Your angels charge over us. My God, in You I put my trust. During this time of waiting, help me to guard this new life carefully and do nothing to hurt it in any way.

Lord, Your word also says,

6 “Truly You have formed my innermost being. You have woven me in my mother’s womb. “According to Your Word, let my baby grow normally with all its requirements fulfilled. Take away all complications from my baby and me. Grant me and my baby good health.

7 Lord, let my baby be perfect as You are perfect.

Lord Jesus, You be present with me during all this time this baby grows and comes into this world. Lord Your Word says

“8 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I sanctified you. Please grant me a safe and normal delivery.

Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this blessing in my life.

Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery.

All this I ask in the name of Jesus, who is Lord of Life, now and forever.

Amen

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Let us pray: Dear LORD, May all mamas enjoy the bliss of happy homes... May the ATC mamas receive the Fruits of the womb before dis year runs out... May the pushing mamas earn full-term and pain-free deliveries... May the vigilante mamas receive strength to care for our LOs and the joy of Motherhood remain in our homes... And for those whose LOs were taken, May God bring u Heavenly Gifts (Children), whose smiles will wipe away all ur tears and remain with u; 4ever to enjoy. In Jesus Christ Name.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Iyabetajos:

i wasnt given to take home either.i guess its meant to stop contractions cos wen i went back to d hosp with false cpntractions i was placed on it.
congrats to all mamas dt have given birth.am going back to read ohh...
okay dear. Wishing us all a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Everything shall end in testimony of praises.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Amen to all the prayers.
Mamas you didn't answer my questions.

Cutienik, we are fine o. Team julyforsupernaturaldelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2016
[i][/i]
cutienik:
Amen @senior zaynie

pls av bn callin on july mamas nd our captain ..no response...hope all is well wt yall oo...pls ansa me o...#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery.

Hello Mama
Team July. ......
We doing great o ooo
We thank God.
How are you doing ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Oh! that s gud to heAr my able mamas@raptor2 nd juliebest. i say A mighty amen to dose prayers,so shall it be. Morning 2 all mothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
juliebest:
Good afternoon mamas.

I've had a rough weekend, and I'm still not totally out of it.

Pls mamas, what do I do to ease this cough and sore/painful throat? If I walk a long distance, I fell shortness of breath too which gets better when I sit a well.

cc kaffybill, zaynie and other sabi mamas, pls o, I don't understand this cough after treating malaria.

pele dear, try gaggle salt solution and take ginger &garlic tea with honey warm, thats what i take to relief my cough /cattarh most times.

i have mentioned it several times on this thread. i even use it for dd.
i make it myself, boil mashed ginger and garlic and allow it to cool, sieve and add honey, take it warm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Morning mamas,
Last scan shows placenta previa type1. Placenta is low lying, posterior and clear of internal os.
Baby presentation is transverse lie.
What are my chances?
Cc: tchiwinnie
Cc: soonest
Cc: kaffy4bill
Cc: Zaynie
May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
mubzay:
Morning mamas,
Last scan shows placenta previa type1. Placenta is low lying, posterior and clear of internal os.
What are my chances?
Cc: Zane
May God bless us all.
Hi mama, your chance is very slim. I guess you hv reached d 36wk mark. Placenta is low though not covering the Os, I doubt if any Dr will want to tk any chance. Moreover, ur baby's lie is transverse. If i'm to advise i'll say prepare your mind for elective CS. All the best dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Thank u ma. Yes av passed d 36wks mark. Will be open to it. Av a pleasant day ahead.
soonest:

Hi mama, your chance is very slim. I guess you hv reached d 36wk mark. Placenta is low though not covering the Os, I doubt if any Dr will want to tk any chance. Moreover, ur baby's lie is transverse. If i'm to advise i'll say prepare your mind for elective CS. All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2016
zaynie:

You dey fear ni? No be only you waka come. You know 2nd trimester is sleep mode, na so so sleep dem go dey sleep now. tongue
Zaynie na ur face be dis? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
cutienik:
Amen @senior zaynie

Present ma.#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
tchiwinnie:
grin
Hahaha grin NNE don't mind me o! Na ojukokoro tinz! embarassed Them don take dia money back sha, wasn't even able to use it. Thank God dem no touch my own airtime!

Ma'am sayoddy where at thou? God be with you.

Amen to the prayers
@Zaynie
@iomoge
@proudmom38 God bless una plenty kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
mubzay:
Morning mamas,
What are my chances?
Cc: Zane
May God bless us all.
for placenta previa wt cephalic presentation, vagi.nal delivery s possible. BT transverse lie even without d previa, cs it is. By d way how far gone are u, let's kno if baby still has chance to turn. Of course in medicine, never say never.
Just saw day u re more than 36wks gone. That makes chances of baby turning slim. As soonnest said, keep am open mind. CS may b ur best option. cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Just popped in to day hello to our beautiful msmas in the house.

May Mamas how far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Hi mamas!

Team May how market? grin

abeg, i wan rant..

mhennn, I feel sooo heavy already & extremely lazy, can hardly cook or do chores sef. if i stand for long, i feel dizzy, my vijay go dey do like say e wan fall out & my waist strts to ache. If i sit nko, to stand up na serious matter. Had several painful contractions on Saturday in my lower abdomen after kpekusing & eating pineapples wey i been dey chop wella o, had to lie down for d rest of d day, i was so scared.. had to talk to baby to stil bake well o. thnk God am fine now tho am havin mild sore throat.. my stomach hardens like no man's biz & i get so uncomfortable & gassy.. is this braxton hicks? Cant remember feelin dis way in my last preg. I eat only once a day o, anytin after 3pm, i wont b able to sleep at night.. like yst, I ate few table spoons of jollof rice around 8pm & was stil shinin eye at 2am & my LO was busy stretching all my stomach & makin me sooo uncomfortable embarassed it is well! Supernatural delivery to all of us pushin mamas & may God open d book of remembrance for our fruitful sisters sama dem wit multiples so dey can also go tru dis swt experience, amen.

PS.. abeg PH mamas, where I fit buy correct homemade soups(veg, egusi, ofada etc) in bulk? Or if u know anyone who makes & does home delivery, make una contact me ooo.. plsss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Just popped in to day hello to our beautiful msmas in the house.

May Mamas how far?

I gentle ooo.. right now, am havin a feelin of food stuck in my throat yet na only biscuit I don chop 2day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joysa:

I gentle ooo.. right now, am havin a feelin of food stuck in my throat yet na only biscuit I don chop 2day
Sorry dear, that rat bothered me when I was 3 months. Mehn I hated being me then but it left. I honestly don't know any remedy for it because whatever I ate felt like it was stuck on my throat and I always forced myself to throw up after eating. Try eating soft food and chew on sugar free mint gums.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please mamas, help me o. I took my DD for 6 weeks immunization. She slept for like an hour afterwards, woke up and has been crying uncontrollably since then. I've done everything I know, I'm at my wits end now. Help me o, biko.

CC : kaffy4bill, zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
NoQualms1:
Please mamas, help me o. I took my DD for 6 weeks immunization. She slept for like an hour afterwards, woke up and has been crying uncontrollably since then. I've done everything I know, I'm at my wits end now. Help me o, biko.

Did you give any pcm? How about a bath with lukewarm water?

She will likely be cranky today anyway.. Not very easy to get jabbed in the thighs shey u know

Offer lots of bobby today..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
babythug:

Did you give any pcm? How about a bath with lukewarm water?

She will likely be cranky today anyway.. Not very easy to get jabbed in the thighs shey u know

Offer lots of bobby today..

Yes, I gave her pcm when the crying was too much. Still no difference. I'll try the lukewarm bath. Offering bobby plenty since o. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
NoQualms1:

check if the place is swollen or hard, if yes, use cold compress slightly, i used it for dd back then and she always slept off in the process. its normal, she will be fine at hte end of the day. just bf her throughout

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
NoQualms1:

Have u given her paracetamol?

*MODIFIED* just read u av. Just keep petting her, she'll b fine. Pls don't massage d spot ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
NoQualms1:

Its most likely the penta she took on her lap that's causing the discomfort, that thing can hot ehn and can also burn some babies skin! Soak a wash cloth in cool water and place on the site, do so again and again also give PCM! My ds suffered same at six weeks! cry
DO NOT MASSAGE!

kisses to ur lo kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
cutienik:
Amen @senior zaynie

Don't mind me jare. Work nor dey let me see road this past few days.
#TeamJuly mamas, Hope you all are fine? Everyone should be feeling baby kicks by now. Somethings i even see the movement thru my cloth. Remember that now is the time to start playing soothing music for your baby, if you want him or her to recognize the song after birth. According to mothers, those songs can be used to stop them from crying. I've downloaded some classical songs by Mozart. I hope it works.

@mamas that answered my questions, thanks o. Some of my friends are already suggesting i go for elective cs to escape the pain of having contractions and labour and probably still end up doing cs. Its tempting sha but the healing process is the ish.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Sorry dear, that rat bothered me when I was 3 months. Mehn I hated being me then but it left. I honestly don't know any remedy for it because whatever I ate felt like it was stuck on my throat and I always forced myself to throw up after eating. Try eating soft food and chew on sugar free mint gums.

my dear, dat was my package in my 1st trimester last preg.. was so happy when I dint feel it dis time around only for it to suddenly show up with a vengeance cheesy throwin up doesnt work for me & chewing gum right now na work o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallylove: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lhdd

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
NoQualms1:

Sorry sis,how is she doing now? Pls give pcm 6-8hourly,pet her a lot,do not press the injection site if any swelling,apply shea butter lightly and feed on demand.
Pls b careful with the injection side of the body
She wil get better in a day or 2
My love to her
Hope dis helps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elega(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.