Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200697 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol tatacherie you try... and i dialed it o! thinking they changed the options lol. how's your lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chinwendym, Tatacherie, when MTN begin deduct una money, send 1m messages in 1hr cheesy, give you 0.1G network angry.....no come here to curse them o.

Na dt time you go know say awoof dey run belle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chinwendym:
I just got 2300 shocked
Can I do it multiple times? grin make I try and see cheesy
Mtn abago one chance grin grin grin grin
No Ma'am.u will get dcsame response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Wanney, thanks for the response, am not saying dr's prescriptions should be waved aside. What happened to my friend is a lesson for life for me. First trimester to me is a delicate period no one should play with. A consultant asked her to use it for 45 good days and she glibly did it. That was too extreme.

Few weeks ago I got home and saw one strange drug in my drug bag given to me in the clinic, I know my doctor always inform me if he is introducing anything into my pack and also reason why he is doing so and how long I will be on it. This one came and no information, I removed it from my bag immeiately.

Next visit I discussed it and he was like what!, he checked his note and nothing like it, meaning the pharmacist unknowingly put it iin my drug bag. As they do their job, we laso should also be careful I beg and query them for information where necessary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
zaynie:
Chinwendym, Tatacherie, when MTN begin deduct una money, send 1m messages in 1hr cheesy, give you 0.1G network angry.....no come here to curse them o.

Na dt time you go know say awoof dey run belle lipsrsealed
grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chinwendym:
I just got 2300 shocked
Can I do it multiple times? grin make I try and see cheesy
Mtn abago one chance grin grin grin grin

Ahahaahahaha, Tatachiere just made you borrow xtra time from mtn, and you will pay back with 10% interest.

Check your negative balance by dialling *556#, you will see a negative balance you need to pay back.

Note: when you borroow whatever positive amount on your line is taken away to pay part payment and the balance of what you borrowed will be given to you as less 10%.

You can't borrow again while you are still owing.

Dial *606# again, choose the forth option to see your xtra time balance.

Sofri call oo, cos na your money no be awof. Hehehe, Tata, Chinwe go wire you cain oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jennifer89:
Lol tatacherie you try... and i dialed it o! thinking they changed the options lol. how's your lo?
cheesy she's fine o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
olubankemi:

Ahahaahahaha, Tatachiere just made you borrow xtra time from mtn, and you will pay back with 10% interest.
Before I posted that I was sure its not borrowing. Sorry Ma'am.let's see how it goes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok na, thanks much

ozycy:
No be small sexy borning @ Sayoddy.
I wish you easy sexy borning.

Congratulations @ conaby09 on the Birth of your BBB. GOD bless him real good.

I can categorically say that this month/ year is mainly for BBB.

@ serendipityF, I think you should go with your lmp so if baby decides to bake very well, you won't start bothering yourself based on scan result.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
tatacherie:
https://www.nairaland.com/2999836/mtn-giving-free-airtime-confirmed
I just used dh's line to try this as am not an MTN subscriber.
He got 3k as his main balance and 0 naira extra time - from Sms he received.
I noticed that 100 was taken from his balance when I dialed *565#.

As in d 3k is not showing when I Dail *565#.
I hope he can use the balance of 3k o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
tatacherie:
undecided
Before I posted that I was sure its not borrowing. Sorry Ma'am.let's see how it goes

*606# is mtn xtra time.

Check your negative balance with *556#, you will see a negative sign beside it meaning you are owing to the tune of that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls n pls, if it's true, kindly avoid getting it as if it's an issue it will be or must have been flagged and once it's resolved you will pay back with 10% interest. My own advise for now before I confirm from my good sources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
mompurity2:
Pls who has bought baby things frm aliexpress bfor and how did u go abt it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
iomoge2:

I noticed that 100 was taken from his balance when I dialed *565#.
*565# is BVN purchase code with a fee of 100 naira.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
olubankemi:

Check your negative balance by dialling *556#, you will see a negative balance you need to pay back.

Note: when you borroow whatever positive amount on your line is taken away to pay part payment and the balance of what you borrowed will be given to you as less 10%.

You can't borrow again while you are still owing.

Dial *606# again, choose the forth option to see your xtra time balance.

Sofri call oo, cos na your money no be awof. Hehehe, Tata, Chinwe go wire you cain oo.
chisos shocked tatacherie wetin u do me like this ? cry awoof no good o embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
I bought a few things from Ali express d re real but I got size error from them and a wrong colour and the quality wasn't realy what I expected though but all d same d are nice I selected what I wanted and paid thru master card the stuffs where sent to the nearest post office close to my house I went there to pick it up and d post office guys asked for money but I gave dem only 100naira telling them that's all I had
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chinwendym:
chisos shocked tatacherie wetin u do me like this ? cry awoof no good o embarassed
Ure safe pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
tatacherie:

*565# is BVN purchase code with a fee of 100 naira.
Chio... I wanted to Dail *556#.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
tatacherie:

Ure safe pls
You may be right! Since I didn't "request" for the said airtime why should I be held liable? undecided I only checked my extra time balance and got credited cool well its all over town sha and people have confirmed it but can only be used to make same network call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
@all mama's, I don come o.
Fatigue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sick feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No aversion to smell or foods. kiss kiss kiss kiss
But am unable to sleep if I eat later than 12noon. As in serious discomfort
After breakfast that's all so I can sleep at night. Imagine me o
My face looks like I was beaten, from d very day I tested positive.
As in its written all over my face that I swallowed something grin grin embarassed

My main problem now is I am Unable to stool
As in zero or no waste.
Can I eat garden eggs at night? - Those green ones.
I feel very heavy.
Am an October or November Mama. Not sure which month yet.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=mompurity2 post=43954533][/quote]
I buy other things from aliexpress.
Just look well and make sure d seller is someone who has sold a lot and has excellent ratings
I run away from cloths or bags when dealing with them- too many bad experiences
But I never bought a bad shoe from them.
I buy jewellery and it's an on and off thing till I got a trusted supplier.

Some items are worth it, but some.... Well.
Just look well.
And someone responded up there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
All mamas, chinwendym, tatacherie

That credit is the amount you have loaded so far in this month. It's not working.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kwentjules: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
YUH NO INCLUDE MY NAME here
.. o! I dey vex.(throwaway face).. anyways my problems plenty. From no appetite to serious heartburn. I dey fear to swallow anything now cos d tin go just pack for my throat. Dats d serious challenge am facing now.. but dis Tooo shall pass.. can't wait to carry my LO in my own hand. GOD WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH.
Lbotusme:
SerendipityF, don't be faster than ur shadow grin

Me sef dey wish October should just come now now make person offload. My MS is terrible cry

]October mamas roll call

Feddy27
SerendipityF
Gandyluv
Luscioustrish
BellaElla
Oyinyechika08
Mamajesu
Ojac1

How is everyone doing?
It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
@iomoge2 @bez, thnx for ur response. I'll jst buy wateva I want in nija and continue feeding my eyes on their site weneva m bored.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
iomoge2:
@all mama's, I don come o.
Fatigue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sick feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No aversion to smell or foods. kiss kiss kiss kiss
But am unable to sleep if I eat later than 12noon. As in serious discomfort
After breakfast that's all so I can sleep at night. Imagine me o
My face looks like I was beaten, from d very day I tested positive.
As in its written all over my face that I swallowed something grin grin embarassed

My main problem now is I am Unable to stool
As in zero or no waste.
Can I eat garden eggs at night? - Those green ones.
I feel very heavy.
Am an October or November Mama. Not sure which month yet.

Enjoy your package mama.
Have you tried eating in bits after 12. Like a slice of yam, after one hour, an apple, after another hour eggs etc like that.
Dont induce stooling.
Eat garden eggs like normal eating and not I want to purge eating. Also drink lots of water and up your veggies.
Goodluck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2016
zaynie:

Enjoy your package mama.
Have you tried eating in bits after 12. Like a slice of yam, after one hour, an apple, after another hour eggs etc like that.
Dont induce stooling.
Eat garden eggs like normal eating and not I want to purge eating. Also drink lots of water and up your veggies.
Goodluck.

Thanks so much.
Will try as stated.
Atleast to curb this hunger.
Am here listening to lyrics from dhs sleep... Lol
God dey.
Thanks.

As per d dues, someone just sent me Pounds Sterling which I am going to collect from bank tomorrow.
Just wire ur details lemme pay.... grin grin grin
I don't want that cowries necklace angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
feddy27:
Nurse kaffy4bill, tanxs for the clarity! Pls u pple shld intensify effort with this quack matter! Do you knw 3 days ago, I took my son to a new pediatric clinic cos I just wanted to patronise the owner since he's a church member. On gettin there, the sight dat welcomed me was a nurse giving a baby less than 12months IM injection on her butt! I almost screamed! My hubby just pulled me out...lol. I kept askin wateva happened to the thighs!!! Immediately, we made u-turn back to our experienced, trusted and tested pediatric clinic..

Dear mamas, don't let anyone inject your infants less than 36months on the butt!!! Paralysis is real!
My 5 months baby had surgery and was injected ( i tink analgin) in d butt. Wil dat have any effect on him?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2016
sayoddy:
Thanks olubankemi, zaynie, CheeryChy, ambient, soonest, kaffy4bill our able nurse, Omojudy, cutienik and all mamas
I know pregnancy is a blessing which all atc mamas will experience soon but at this third trimester junction, I'm heartily sick of the whole deal by now and just want it to be over and done with. I feel and look uncomfortable but can't help. God pls pick up pick up and deliver me ooo... Today is the due date according to Lmp, feeling a mixture of anticipation and excitement, anxiety and impatience.
It is well. bounce into the delivery room and return with a wonderful birth story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2016
stadora:

My 5 months baby had surgery and was injected ( i tink analgin) in d butt. Wil dat have any effect on him?

O well, I wouldn't know. I'm sure they should have their reasons for that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Teegali:
@zaynie,wish I was like you back then with my dh,MiL,and the doctors. who knows may be my prince would have made it,but I av learnt a lot of lessons. I pray that the Almighty God will perfect everything for me this time.I know God does His things the way He chooses .I delivered back then at almost 36weeks,my labor wasn't long but my LO gave only almost no/faint cry,so I knew something was wrong but the hospital I was using never put him on any special or NICU care,they never checked him the next day to see how he was doing n I was discharged the next day meanwhile my LO was not active at all,I wasn't even lactating but the nurses said I should continue feeding him formulae.my MIL arrived from the village the day I was discharged n insisted that I will follow her to the village the same day,it became an issue between my MIL and my mum ,dh took side with his mum n I agreed to go to their village on the fourth day after delivery,my LOL started showing symptoms of complications (like he fainted or something I can't really explain) on the day we were to travel n we rushed him to the same hospital where I delivered, a doctor attended to us after 30 minutes
I am so sorry for this. while it is important to respect inlaws, we have to be matured to stand our grounds in marriage. I can say from experience. No over closeness too because some requests can never be dreamed to be mentioned when such closeness doesnt exist. And your husband and you have to work on your marriage to have a united front and protect each other. how is your relationship now with MIL and what was DH's expression after the whole episode?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Stadora ndo o! What happened to your son? Surgery? How is he now? Hopefully if the doctor that injected him knows his onions (ie right spot on the butt to inject)am sure no harm was done! Kisses to him dear kiss kiss

Good morning house hope una dey enjoy this rain? I'm really loving itcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.