Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200237 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutienik:

am team pink...nt all true joor jst coincidental.
thnx for d babytins post..very informative.

proudmum38...same wt me o...i gat fuller hAir mehn wt my first boy bt now...nottin o

U re carrying a girl dis time,so no hair 4u lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Adorablewifey:
so mamas i am back home, i was at Randle General hospital waited for long for dr but no show. Dh Bil called and ask me to go home and rest well that there is no cause for alarm. He said to wait and watch it till tomorrow before going back to consult. For now i haven't spotted except when i deep my hand into veejay to wash and still no cramps.
Many thanks to every mama here for your prayers. God bless you richly.
All is well in Jesus name. Please stop doing the bolded! Not good when not preggy let alone when you are. Please stop dipping your hand in your vjay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Adorablewifey:
so mamas i am back home, i was at Randle General hospital waited for long for dr but no show. Dh Bil called and ask me to go home and rest well that there is no cause for alarm. He said to wait and watch it till tomorrow before going back to consult. For now i haven't spotted except when i deep my hand into veejay to wash and still no cramps.
Many thanks to every mama here for your prayers. God bless you richly.

no worries wifey bt pls stop 'deeping' d hand into d veejay,jst bone dt side..it is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
proudmom38:

U re carrying a girl dis time,so no hair 4u lol.

ifa olokun a soro dayo...i don hear oocheesy infct am eager to meet d bae...july come fast naah...regrds to proudielilman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Greetinz,please i need positive advice .i want my husband to switched co-ownership of the house we are building to that of my daughter instead of me and all related documents....reason being that,i sense a possible divorce n i dont want to drag properties.

Jesus Ahnie!
I don't have any advice for you, but be rest assured I'm praying for you...
God is in total control of your situation...
E-hugs...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Greetinz,please i need positive advice .i want my husband to switched co-ownership of the house we are building to that of my daughter instead of me and all related documents....reason being that,i sense a possible divorce n i dont want to drag properties.

@ahnie there wil be no divorce between u n mr Alex.U both wil live 2geda in harmony till old age...Pls can u share wat d issue is here wit us? It is well wit ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ema mi...Skippin the details for now,how z lil proudy
proudmom38:

@ahnie there wil be no divorce between u n mr Alex.U both wil live 2geda in harmony till old age...Pls can u share wat d issue is here wit us? It is well wit ur home.
thnks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
I sooo want a boy. I hope you're right o. Nor come give me hope for nothing angry

Thing is, there are twins, so does it mean they are both boys or there's def a boy? Oya consult the necessary grin
How's lil proudy?

It is well with you adorablewifey. This our team November train doesn't stop to drop anybody till we get to our destination so no fear. God's got us.
Spotting in early pregnancy is very normal to an extent. Just relax and don't stress. Most probably old blood finding it's way out

proudmom38:

Let me predict d sex of ur baby,u re carry a BOY!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chinwendym:
All is well in Jesus name. Please stop doing the bolded! Not good when not preggy let alone when you are. Please stop dipping your hand in your vjay.
Amen ma, i will stop immediately.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutienik:

no worries wifey bt pls stop 'deeping' d hand into d veejay,jst bone dt side..it is well.
I am done dipping my hand, thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutienik:

ifa olokun a soro dayo...i don hear oocheesy infct am eager to meet d bae...july come fast naah...regrds to proudielilman.

Lol @ifa olokun asoro dayo...I wish u safe delivery come july sis...Lil proudy sent his greetings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone! Trust we are finding ways to keep cool in this heat wink

@ Zaynie- trust that you've seen the votes? How are we proceeding - Friday fashion sessions or a pregnancy plus thread?

Just checking in..

Wish everyone a good week ahead

I rep Team August#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ahnie is the situation so beyond redemption that you foresee a divorce? Please stay steadfast in prayers! God will turn things around for your good in Jesus name.

I'm sorry I can't say anything pertaining to your question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HD16: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Team May, how market?

April is over in two weeks! Yayyy!!

Pls don't let us carry last oh. Class captain, oyaa sama us roll call sharperly grin

Side eye to all these other teams doing like say May wee not reach before calendar gets to them tongue.

Team May for back to back borning hit grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ahnie, u need an elderly advice out there, we can only pray for u. because in a situation like this what of if they drag the child with u (God forbid). So u need serious mature advice added with experience. Talk to ur parents about it. The Lord will direct u on the right path. I really feel for u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sorry dear but you have to bear it. You know Most drugs are not safe in pregnancy. Try oranges it ight work.
cutienik:
stposh..senior lovinam said my mind nd mam Britneystacy made punchin points too...sit down nd tink ova dis suggestn cuz i got married at 30 nd plannin to do kia nd relax b4 35 as God wills,dnt forgt dt man proposes God disposes o..ots only Him dat determines wen nd how d babies will com..we cn neva play God..may d Lord guide u nd bless ur home...

@mam nazablossom...i had it durin my first preggy...i guess its paart of d package nd infact am avin it earlier now wt hip cramps too.i use diff pillow to hold my side as suggested here by senior mamas..u r almost dia luv.

@mamas mornin to u yall,pls am avin mouth ache lik wounds on my tongue,throat...i knw wat i cn use if am nt preggy bt am lost now..pls wat cn b done?if i tell u wetin i wan try...na e-slap nd knocks i go getgrin
cc:lovinam,soonest,Chinwedym nd my sabi mamas...pls i nid d remedy asap..culdnt eat beta food since yestanyt,thanks all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
sugah:

Ehen? Does that show its a boy or just a myth?
Myths iv heard:
if you don't have morning sickness then you are carrying a boy. Girls give their mums severe MS cos of higher progesterone levels.
if you are carrying a boy you would be glowing all through your pregnancy. Girls suck their beauty from their mums hence making dem ugly.
If you are carrying a boy, little boy toddlers run away from you. Well, opposites attract grin

Mamas which oda myths have you heard?

Only d last applied 2 me. I still call d boy my Dd boyfriend cos he ffg me truout d pregnancy. No mrn sickness 4 all my pregies including dis, I was glowing in my last pregnancy dan d 1st wen I had my Ds, everyone commented on it. In fact here dey believe if u r carrying a girl dats wen u glow. Wit my sisters, d one dat has 3boys is always very black n ugly during d preg, while my sis who has 3 girls has lost all her hair 2 dem. So I don't think it varies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
sugah:

Ehen? Does that show its a boy or just a myth?
Myths iv heard:
if you don't have morning sickness then you are carrying a boy. Girls give their mums severe MS cos of higher progesterone levels.
if you are carrying a boy you would be glowing all through your pregnancy. Girls suck their beauty from their mums hence making dem ugly.
If you are carrying a boy, little boy toddlers run away from you. Well, opposites attract grin

Mamas which oda myths have you heard?

Lmao this myth no follow Abeg! I didn't have morning afternoon or night sickness, my pregnancy was smooth and I glowed o! I had a girl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ahnie, your post was a shocker! Don't you think you re going ahead of yourself a lil bit? Have you tried God? Have you seen the movie " WAR ROOM"?
I wish you would share a tiny detail so we can help out. You never know who is in your position. It is well with you.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol! Madam wetin u de find dia na? Lol
Thank God all is well!!
Adorablewifey:

I am done dipping my hand, thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fabmummy and mumz that's why they are myths..it's not necessarily true or applies to everyone.

Ahnie it is well with your marriage. Divorce should only be an option when ALL else fails.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
HD16:
Team May, how market?

April is over in two weeks! Yayyy!!

Pls don't let us carry last oh. Class captain, oyaa sama us roll call sharperly grin

Side eye to all these other teams doing like say May wee not reach before calendar gets to them tongue.

Team May for back to back borning hit grin

Good to have u back dear. We are doing fine, we will surely get there and it will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks proudmum38

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Ema mi...Skippin the details for now,how z lil proudythnks!

U just mention my name,u be my sis? lil proudy is gr8. It is well wit u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
mam HD16. if i catch u ehn..grin...seriously i dey envy u may nd june sha..

tnx mam lovinam wil kip dat in mind.
@Ahnie..seriously i do undastand y u dnt want to bring it out here bt if u cn,mamas will b able to undastnd ur plight nd dish out necessary advice...personally i dnt kip frnds bt i feel comfortable tellin mamas here my deepest secrets cuz it s faceless nd am goin to get diff views on my issue wtout no condemnation,it wil neva demeAn ur biutiful personality...may d Lord guide u mam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Children are a heritage from the Lord, even when we have them with medical assistance or through the natural process. What is more crucial is becoming good custodians of God's heritage.
Children are blessings from God with attendant responsibilities.
Happy Sunday to y'all

#teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stposh: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
@lovinam ,BritneyStacy, cutienik, zaynie , hajarabadmus ,juliebest , ozycy dhabeautyjass ,proudmum38 

Thank u so much for your words of wisdom, I can get to a decision with all the advice. God bless u all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
lovinam:
Lol! Madam wetin u de find dia na? Lol Thank God all is well!!
mama i think say i dey clean am o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ ahnie , it is well with u.

One of the advantages of properties or any investment in the name of a child rather than the couple themself is that
1) in d event that either of d couple produces a child outside the union, it protect the existing child.

A family friend of ours died few yrs back n b4 d burial 3 children surface dat he ws there father n all evidence prove he ws.unlucky for d new kids all his properties was in d name of d kids n not the couple joint name so they cld nt lay claim to anything.
If it ws in d couple joint name d external children will still lay claim of the one dat belong to there dad.

Pls ahnie ,if u are doin this to protect ur child its good but pls not cos u wnt to divorce him.
Let every storm in ur house hear d word of d lord n be still in jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Olamide and mum are greeting o. Happy Sunday grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebony13:
I sooo want a boy. I hope you're right o. Nor come give me hope for nothing angry

Thing is, there are twins, so does it mean they are both boys or there's def a boy? Oya consult the necessary grin
How's lil proudy?

It is well with you adorablewifey. This our team November train doesn't stop to drop anybody till we get to our destination so no fear. God's got us.
Spotting in early pregnancy is very normal to an extent. Just relax and don't stress. Most probably old blood finding it's way out

U ve 2 pay consultation fee of 3,000 dollars,50 tubers of yam,100ltrs of palm oil,20 white cocks,36yards of white sample lace,7white cows,1 bag of peeled egusi,what else ooo? ehen 24creates of malta guiness,1 apple laptop,iphone9....Lobatan!

It worked 4 me den. I pray u get ur heart desire in Jesus.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
proudmum38 gat no chill oo...dis na expensiv consultatn o..lol
@cherrymum....kisses 2 olamide..see peepin tins!!!..luv yah make up joor...oya dab na!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.