Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201947 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrymum:
Ozycy lol. I will gladly give me input anytime. How's baby Sophie? Lots of love to her.
She's fine thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
demmykay:

my sis those tailors in garki international market are not moderate in their fees at all and at times they sew off what u asked them to. Above all they can disappoint ehnnn. thanks for ur care
Am Very aware of those people, I was just teasing you .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lbotusme, supernatural healing is urz by God's grace
Ahnie, may God calm the storm in ur home
Nwapastor, thanks 4d roll call but nor implicate me oo undecided me wey get poor online habit, since u dey eye september, feddy27 AKA mummy handsome, plz be our captain and lead the ship. I know say we go shake dis thread pass last year october with sexy and beautiful borning when time reach.
#team.october.for.supernatural.childbirth

nwapastor:

@teamoctoberwithoutcaptain# Answer to your name and choose your captain.
1. Feddy27
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
Please do add yours if I missed it.
I nominate either Feddy27, Lbotusme, SerendipityF, Gandyluv or demijevu as #teamoctobercaptain#
I no follow as I be #teamoctoberseriouslyeyeingsept#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lbotusme, pele dear. Try to find something that you can hold in. You can also eat just as you wake up. Biscuits, fruits should be by your side, once you open eye, grab and eat. And dont wait too long between meals.
Pele.

Feddy27, TeamOctCapt....oya over to you, begin to ginger wink

Iya Olamide....this face is what they call oju tonsoro grin kiss

Adorablewifey, I dont know why buh anytime I see your moniker the first thing that comes to mind is baby...like baby of the class cheesy
Your LO is fine, he is simply kicking out the ild tenants so that he will have more room to play wink

IyaZino, Ahnie! Ahnie!! Ahnie!!!
How many times I call you so?
Na the day wey e go dash you slap nack your head for wall you wan pack? Of what use will you be to Zino if he maims or kills you...I know...Godforbid.
I don talk am plenty times, if dem like make dem attack me...dem no reach...if your marriage is threatening your life, if you fear for your life, if e beat you finish and you no fit go work the next day, if e beat you sotey your pikin dey help you cry, run!!!!!!!!
Remember how many times you don come here talk this same matter?
You said he has changed....now see.
Have you tried to adjust your xter cos he cannot change if you do not change. Are you the type that says 100 even before he reaches 5?
Na you know who u marry o, buh sis....think am well.
There is no shame in divorce if you have good and solid reasons.

As for you, papa of pikin say I no wan dedicate, you kan disobey...for what? No excuse, you disobeyed him outrightly which is wrong!

To your question:
My people say 'only a patient woman can milk a lion'
My late MiL (rip) will say, you can never have too much of patience.
If you want your dh to change the papers, you must be a typical woman. No be by fight or gragra o. Be docile, gentle and patient, till he signs by his own selfwill...with a lil prodding from you.
You can also speak to a lawyer.
But I hope you know that if you people drag this property matter up and down, na Zino e go affect pass? Whether you win or you lose.
My people say 'no 2 people go court and come back as friends....'
Think am well.
Goodluck and I really wish you the best cos you are such a nice person.
I pray that this storm passes quickly for you and your family.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Proudmom38. Haba this your consultation fee is too cheap. undecided lemme just wait for d expensive one, scan at 20 weeks tongue

Ahnie it is well with your home. God will see you through and help you make the best decision for you and miss Zino.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
@nwapastor,I m team October..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
My people, the vote is out.

In support......41 likes
Against...........4 shares.

Buh then, I looked at Babythug's suggestion (23 likes) and I felt maybe many people didnt want to 'share'...cos I will see 2 shares and before I know, the shares don run comot....lol!

As majority carried the vote.....
FabulousFriday.....coming up!!!!
In consideration, it will hold from 6pm-11pm Nigerian Time.
You dont post pictures or ask questions relating to fashion till Friday to minimise derailing.

Don't forget....
PrayerMonday
BumpyTuesday
ThursdayThreadCuties
FabulousFriday

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebony13:
Proudmom38. Haba this your consultation fee is too cheap. undecided lemme just wait for d expensive one, scan at 20 weeks tongue

Ahnie it is well with your home. God will see you through and help you make the best decision for you and miss Zino.

Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Ahnie, may the good Lord calm the storm in ur home. Try n make it work. Keep praying n don't relent. It is well. Kisses to zino.

Congrats to mamas that have delivered. God bless ur los. Happy bumping to the remaining belleful mamas. It shall surely end in praise. Me I need anniversary baby o, April class captain take note grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks feddy27 , serendipityF and zaynie.
I will get fruits and I hope d biscuits will work.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmum: 1:32am On Apr 18, 2016
New in here just want to say hi to all may team

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by youngmum: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2016
am team may

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2unzy(f): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2016
team may too....let d countdown begin.....FTM.......

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 4:28am On Apr 18, 2016
@ youngmum you are welcome Happy bumping.
@ Teegali sorry I've modified the list.
@ Feddy27 #teamOctCapt# congrats.
All mamas una welldone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2016
demmykay:
ma'am towerofgrace thanks so much for ur response. the combo of Lipton and egg actually worked for me. so grateful as I have escaped bruises

Thank you for the feedback ma'm demmykay, please I am happy it was helpful. Trust your lo is doing wonderfully well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2016
MumZ:

Ha, pap ke? No mind enkaydewdrop, if she get person like my mama, all her grammar go finish n d mama go still press shege commot 4 d vj, lol. My mama no dey look Uche face o, she ll hunt u till u succumb.
So many pages don fly. Wow! Congrats to all who have off-loaded. Welcome newbies.

Lol! MIL would say i'm wasting her time and the water is getting cold. When I bend down to dodge d tummy part, she would just aim for my back. The shock and pain would force me to straighten up then she would target the stomach. As for the VJ part I never agreed. She once reported me to DH that I refused VJ massage and sitting in hot water. Thankfully, I had informed DH much earlier about the warning I received at the hospital to ensure hot water doesn't get there.Her son sharply dismissed her in such a manner that she feared to bring it up again.

A family friend who had an almost 5kg baby at the same hospital had her VJ badly torn was warned also. Her retired matron mom insisted she sit and massage. All the stitches loosened fa. She had to be restitched and wasn't given any anaesthesia. 6months later,she still didn't let her DH kpekus. The trauma was always fresh. My own that wanted to resume duties ASAP didn't want stories that touch the heart. Told her she didn't know better than the doctors. End of story.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Lbotusme post=44794289][/quote]

Present.
My online habit is bad oh hmmmn but @freddy is good

#teamoctoberforsexyborning#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
zaynie:

In support......41 likes

Buh then, I looked at Babythug's suggestion (23 likes) and I felt maybe many people didnt want to 'share'...cos I will see 2 shares and before I know, the shares don run comot....lol!

You dont post pictures or ask questions relating to fashion till Friday to minimise derailing.

Don't forget....
PrayerMonday
BumpyTuesday
ThursdayThreadCuties
FabulousFriday

Done deal!!!! Looking forward to the first Friday. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Hi Ph mamas, does anyone know how I can get to "Emeyal street in GRA phase 2" from Artillery?

Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
zaynie:

In support......41 likes

Don't forget....
PrayerMonday
BumpyTuesday
ThursdayThreadCuties
FabulousFriday

Ur head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
madam ahnie ,,i pray that the lord will take over your situation. it is well with your marriage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Ahnie it is well with ur family, pray pray pray equally we will remember u in our prayers. ur issue have not reach divorce pls

@Zaynie u dey reason via d fabulous Friday show, I didn't know that my question can create a fabulous Friday. keep it up dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
@Ahnie..my fone ws actin weird yestanyt cuz my epistle for long bt senior zaynie was soooooooooo on point abt d issue..God bless ur home nd mouth my able oga nd i pray God will be wt kindhearted mum zino cuz i do see luvly posts abt her here.

ok na let d game begins...ojo friday mA na gbA...awon mamas won ti take ova nairalandgrin

waiting for prAyers frm our spiritual mothers pls.
welcum newbies...na only team may una dey greet...e sora yin otongue

Morning mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=feddy27 post=44688981][/quote] ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Everybody around me just dey born embarassed. Everybody I call, the first question is 'you don born' undecided Can May just come already! I have rearranged hospital bag like 50times lipsrsealed April please do and go!!! undecided.
Una good morning! kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello mamas, happy new week smiley Trust we had a great weekend !

#TeamOctober# Special shout to us ! kiss

Oya here's our roll call, let me know if i missed out your name

1. Feddy27 - TeamOctober Captain
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
17. Teegali

This train will move continaully till we get to our successful destination! No one will fall by the wayside and there shall be no loss! Mother alive, baby alive, father alive + plenty money!

Same way we take our prenatals daily, I would like to encourage us to this scripture along with us everyday. It shall be called our "Daily Tonic"

Isa 66:8-9
Verse 8: "As soon as <insert your name> was in labour, she gave birth to her children" !

Verse 9: "Shall I bring to the point of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Or shall I who gives delivery shut [the womb]?" says your God.

Summary of this scripture is this:
1. There will be no stall labour, very fast and easy
2. There shall be no miscarriage
3. There shall be no still birth

Personally, I printed it and pasted in my room where i see it everytime. It worked for me in my first pregnancy and it's working for me now! I'm recommending it to everyone who's a christian and even if you are not a christian, confess positive things to the child in your womb and watch God do exactly as if you have said.

A very beautiful morning to all of us and do have a pleasant day ahead ! kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
PresVA:
Hi Ph mamas, does anyone know how I can get to "Emeyal street in GRA phase 2" from Artillery?

Thanks smiley

Drive to GRA junction, turn in at the junction and drive straight towards Polo club. At polo club, turn right. That straight road is Emeyal street. You will see plenty aboki selling dollars on the street smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2016
ahnie:
Great swagalicious mamas...una tuale...both hands raised up!thanks@everyone.we hav finally transfer abt 70 percent of the acct we both funded into lil miss zino's acct.he was even shocked that zino has acct.hopefully before the end of this week,miss zino's z gonna be my beneficiary of all my shares of what i hav acquired with mr ahlex.nggie i sight you...please where z blessedtwins!
Who is the beneficiary of Zino's account if I may ask? What if custody of the baby goes to Mr Alex, how do you get your share of the money?

I don't know if I'm getting the gist right? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.