Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202558 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks mumies for welcoming me,@mum zaynie hope this 100 litrs of fuel is ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Greetinz,please i need positive advice .i want my husband to switched co-ownership of the house we are building to that of my daughter instead of me and all related documents....reason being that,i sense a possible divorce n i dont want to drag properties.
Dear pls, tor h light the matter, why are u thinking of divorce
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
@gaily04, thanks dear I saw her yesterday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
FINA4804:
@gaily04, thanks dear I saw her yesterday.

Yea, she told me yesterday, what a small world, she even knows u. Glad I could be of help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
@cutienik .... Yes o. As I don dust my make up box I say make I dey rub my thing Na. Na him I see say I still hot and I dey market. Olamide the photobomber...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
@cherrymum, flawless makeup you've got there. Abeg when do we come for tutorials? U can start with mentioning d ones u used.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gaily04:
@cherrymum, flawless makeup you've got there. Abeg when do we come for tutorials? U can start with mentioning d ones u used.

Thanks mama. I'm blushing ooo. Don't mind me o. I was just playing with the things I have on my face. I've not made up in almost a year after DH and I split. Didn't know I am still a fine geh o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
@blessedmum Beautiful bump Sis kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lmao this wooman eeh,how z bae lamide?
cherrymum:

Thanks mama. I'm blushing ooo. Don't mind me o. I was just playing with the things I have on my face. I've not made up in almost a year after DH and I split. Didn't know I am still a fine geh o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mamas in the house I hail o.

I was admitted in the hospital this morning around 6am. Doc said it's ulcer!!!. I do eat but somtimes I vomit everything and don't bother to eat again because I don't want to vomit. So I guess that's the cause.
Please I urge all mamas to eat. Even when u vomit ,pls eat again.

It shall end in praise
#team October for supernatural delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
.double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
iomoge2:
Team November

Adorablewifey
Besea
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Rejoice03
Sweatrie
Twogreatnations

Hello Teamies.
Howz the MS going.

Guess ebony13 is d only one that has registered for ATN.
Laziness no let me see road.
In my mind am so strong, i wake up like I have all d strength and imagine myself doing all d house chores only to realise it's just wishful thinking.

Who else is feeling lazy?
This phase should do and go o.
Lol

11w1d today

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.
kiss kiss kiss

I started ATN last week too. Wasn't so easy cos I was feeling feverish and nauseous all through, but I thank God I was still able to go. Also can't wait for this sickness to end too. In all I give God the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrymum:
Olamide and mum are greeting o. Happy Sunday grin

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww....
beautiful...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
..m

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ahnie,pls if the issue is just about zino's dedication, I believe you too can still work things out ,have you tried sitting him down to know the reasons behind his behaviour. God will help you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutienik:
proudmum38 gat no chill oo...dis na expensiv consultatn o..lol
@cherrymum....kisses 2 olamide..see peepin tins!!!..luv yah make up joor...oya dab na!cheesy

Dollar don go up so everything follows lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Like cherrymum said if you and zino's life isn't not at stake try ,take it easy n work things out. My own ex dh beats and slaps me,it was something else so I had to quit I cannot come n let some one kii me.I believe you don't experience anything as such or some juju things like cherrymum said.This will pass ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks sis am better now,I give glory to God . I always miss threadbumpies make I post one now.That was my 16 weeks bump,bt d thing is funny in d morning it ll be flat once I eat na big belle things.
Cute bump you v got Der. Enjoy your bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Kk,wen zino was few weeks to 3months,we were suppose to dedicate her in d church,but her dad tricked me on,to wait for few weeks,not knowin that,he nva had any intention of us dedicatin her in the church,i don talk taya,for wia!so i cudnt stomach it,i took her to church,she was prayed for,and i did d neccessary things@home.i informed him abt the d-day o,he just came into asaba and disappeared on d d-day's morning,so i went ahead n did it.only for him to show face that nyt and lambasted me,of dedicatin his child on his absenc.he gav me a stern warnin,that femala children are not to be dedicated,that its only male kids.he started quotin some biblical gibberish.
mumy zino, this shuld be a minor issue u both can trash out nww.. e neva reach divoice level. anyways i will advice u do a good private investigation on hubby n make sure he is not invovle in any feltish or diabolic stuf whc could be d reason for his actions....the lord will give u divine wisdom u need to handle this issues

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lolz on the fetish stuff...nope ma'am mr ahlez is not that type.na too much readin and misunderstandin the content of the bible dey disturb am.
dunamit:
mumy zino, this shuld be a minor issue u both can trash out nww.. e neva reach divoice level. anyways i will advice u do a good private investigation on hubby n make sure he is not invovle in any feltish or diabolic stuf whc could be d reason for his actions....the lord will give u divine wisdom u need to handle this issues
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ahnie,have you tried calling his and your own family to try and talk to settle the quarrel? has he been with this kind of hot tempered?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
cry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
JUMAYIN:
teamie,body dey inside cloth o, MS dey show me shege banza I dey tell u, couple with super duper dizziness chai!!! E no easy o

I know how you feel dear. Sorry dearie, it's really not easy. God is our strength. I am practically weak all day with mild headache and I was told not to take any drug at all for now. Am only thankful I am not vomiting. Please just try rest a lot abeg. Love you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrymum:
Olamide and mum are greeting o. Happy Sunday grin
I can see the outcome of your plenty makeup items. You be guru o. E be like say na you go teach mamas here how to apply makeup on Friday. Whatdoyouthink?
What's the title of the Friday fashion show @ Zaynie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrymum:

Sure you are. kiss
It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmm@ ahnie I don't know what to say again ooo,your story is just like mine because at a point my parents told me to leave him too, but mine didn't involve a child.I still believe that something can be done to redeem back your marriage,pls pray more for him that he change for better, for the sake of zino.Meanwhile try to see if the property can be in zino's name whatever be the case.The decision Lie's with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.