Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139492 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie, I really don't know how to put mouth in this matter but am with you in prayers and I pray you make a good decision at last.
Am still trying to figure out why he's acting the way he's acting.
I wish you know his reason for all the anger drama and avoid it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ Adorablewifey, you and your Lo shall be fine by God's grace. Please try rest well and avoid stress.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ozycy lol. I will gladly give me input anytime. How's baby Sophie? Lots of love to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Ahnie, may God see u thru cos I don't subscribe to any marriage/relationship that Involve beating and battering considering d kind of society we r now. May God direct ur path is all I can say for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ahnie I'm really short of words,dnt knw wat 2 say. I pray 2 God 2 calm d storms in ur marriage....Domestic violence is d worst thing dat can happen 2 daugther of Eve!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls mamas, in a situation where MIL will be telling my DS that see Lola (my name) and be reffering to my hubby twin sister that see mummy. What should I do? but one day she said that I told my son that am not Lola to that am ur mother biological mother gan, na me born u, (DS @ one month then) Lol. She was astonished cos I said it in her presence. Pls did I do anything wrong in saying that? since then she has stopped and started saying see mummy.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
@sugah I never buy pin too... But I love the baby list you shared.
@all my purging never stop o, worst of all can't eat for the fear of purging more. I don't know if I can take flagyl.
@ahnie am so sorry about what is going on, my main advice is to. Take this to God He alone can change your hubby for you. If you keep telling your both families it won't resolve the issue rather it will open more wounds! Please just pray to God because to me divorce is not the solution if you truly love zino. I was a victim of it and I can tell you. Zino needs her both parents for life. I know God is the ancient of days and He will see to this matter before the end of this week in Jesus name. It shall be well with you and your home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
@ Lbotusme it is well with you
@ ahnie may the Lord be with you and direct your path
@teamoctoberwithoutcaptain# Answer to your name and choose your captain.
1. Feddy27
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
17. Teegali
Please do add yours if I missed it.
I nominate either Feddy27, Lbotusme, SerendipityF, Gandyluv or demijevu as #teamoctobercaptain#
I no follow as I be #teamoctoberseriouslyeyeingsept#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
It is called error of up and down.now that it is corrected, u are good to go

Modify
She might hv been use to calling u lola n callin her daughter mummy so n so probably mayb dat one already has a child n she is takin time to adjust to d arrival of urs.
Eg it took me time to start responding wen i hear mummy sophia cos i ws use to ppl calling me by my name.

comtem2011:
Pls mamas, in a situation where MIL will be telling my DS that see Lola (my name) and be reffering to my hubby twin sister that see mummy. What should I do? but one day she said that I told my son that am not Lola to that am ur mother biological mother gan, na me born u, (DS @ one month then) Lol. She was astonished cos I said it in her presence. Pls did I do anything wrong in saying that? since then she has stopped and started saying see mummy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nwapastor, thank you for the roll call kiss

Ozycy, ayam here o!

Team October, how is everyone doing? I'm a lot tired today, had my son's 1st birthday party yesterday dat turned out to be like a mini wedding...lol. now I wish I took tmrw nd nxt as off days! Really really tired!

Welcome to all our new members and let us knw if your name is not in the list!

How are the preggy symptoms goin? Hang in there, you will be fine kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
missmalachi:
It is called error of up and down.now that it is corrected, u are good to go

Modify
She might hv been use to calling u lola n callin her daughter mummy so n so probably mayb dat one already has a child n she is takin time to adjust to d arrival of urs.
Eg it took me time to start responding wen i hear mummy sophia cos i ws use to ppl calling me by my name.

she calls her Taiye not mummy and d father Kehinde. but she will tell my baby that see Daddy (Dh). Her daughter is a mother of nation ( still expecting).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks to all who prayed for my mum, God bless you all. Good news will abound in our Families in Jesus name.

comtem2011:

Well, I real don't like her attitude. Why saying see Lola and your SIL see mummy? Good you corrected it. There is nothing bad referring to both of you as mummy but not when the real mum is called by her name.

@Ahnie, it is well. Do not think of divorce but how to make things better. Do you know the character of the next man you want to marry? Remember as a christian the bible doesn't support divorce. Is there anything God can't do? Pray for your husband, ask that the Holy Spirit rightly interpret the bible to him. Atleast he reads the bible just that he is misunderstanding it. Don't think there are perfect men out there, pray and wait for a change. God will touch him.

@Adorablewife, you will not cast your young.

@Mamas, what's the meaning of 'TIA'? I see many of you using it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wia z my cake!
feddy27:
Nwapastor, thank you for the roll call kiss

Ozycy, ayam here o!

Team October, how is everyone doing? I'm a lot tired today, had my son's 1st birthday party yesterday dat turned out to be like a mini wedding...lol. now I wish I took tmrw nd nxt as off days! Really really tired!

Welcome to all our new members and let us knw if your name is not in the list!

How are the preggy symptoms goin? Hang in there, you will be fine kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks in advance
olubankemi:
Thanks to all who prayed for my mum, God bless you all. Good news will abound in our Families in Jesus name.

Well, I real don't like her attitude. Why saying see Lola and your SIL see mummy? Good you corrected it. There is nothing bad referring to both of you as mummy but not when the real mum is called by her name.

@Ahnie, it is well. Do not think of divorce but how to make things better. Do you know the character of the next man you want to marry? Remember as a christian the bible doesn't support divorce. Is there anything God can't do? Pray for your husband, ask that the Holy Spirit rightly interpret the bible to him. Atleast he reads the bible just that he is misunderstanding it. Don't think there are perfect men out there, pray and wait for a change. God will touch him.

@Adorablewife, you will not cast your young.

@Mamas, what's the meaning of 'TIA'? I see many of you using it.
please what does AF stands 4!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=nwapastor post=44793316]@ Lbotusme it is well with you
1. Feddy27
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl

I nominate feddy27.
Comtem 2011, you did the right thing.
nwapastor thanks dear. I hope I leave here tonight. I miss my bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
Thanks in advanceplease what does AF stands 4!

Uwc.

AF- aunt flo (menstruation).

@Stposh, it's good you have your kids on time. At 29 you too are not young not to talk of your hubby, his point is what my dad usually hammer on when we were still small. That he doesn't want to take care of his children with his pension.

Like most people advised, leave job for now, take up your masters and take in for your second child. See, most times, pregnant mamas do well in the course they pursue when they are pregnant.

Someone said you should do secret family planning without letting your hubby know, that advise I strongly kick against it. If he get to know in the future you are doomed, why? He will never trust you again, will never plan with you again and I tell you we/you might not be able to forecast what the outcome will be in your marriage.

And you know what? When advise is given, use your number six to sieve and pick the best you know will be beneficial and do good to you. Don't be selfish in your desire to pursue your career.

God will help you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ese modupe, omo wa ko ni domo olomo (our children will not become other people's children). Am a typical Yoruba woman and that statement has meaning to me very well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
nwapastor:
@ Lbotusme it is well with you
1. Feddy27
2. Lbotusme
3. SerendipityF
4. Gandyluv
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla
7. Oyinyechika08
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl
Please do add yours if I missed it.
I nominate either Feddy27, Lbotusme, SerendipityF, Gandyluv or demijevu as #teamoctobercaptain#
I no follow as I be #teamoctoberseriouslyeyeingsept#
I have nominated you..but seriously we need a captain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
kaffy4bill:
Ori mi n wu oooo(see as my head dey swell)
U mamas are the best
Glad to give back the little I can cos u all rock my world
Swearest, I don't mind oooo I beg, pls I will send u a pm.. tia
Tchiwinnie, tanx too sis, u r wonderful. I had a maid b4 ooo,left dat her dad is sick and she's nt back
Ozycy, I beg am so interested oooo. If I can't do transfer, I can apply all over again grin
I beg where ur side make I dey prepare
Aim07, she's suppose to remove the two and insert a new one
Boomz, pls work along with ur doc, sum fall off after delivery, and sum doc can book for cs if the warts is too much to prevent infecting the baby
Fearless07,yes u can take the ipt
Iyabetajos,its so normal,eat and rest all u can. Pele sis
Mitchyy, I no get bump pix again, all deleted
Baby190, thanks for the mention, I beg do and enter market oo,no use wrapper or dh's shirt wrap baby
Ahnie, u are stronger than u think, God is fighting ur battle, my love to zino
Zaynie, wia r thou
Modath, e Ku igbadun oo
All mamas I throway salute ooo
Pls all mentions nt acknowledged is nt intentional,sure ansas have bn given and I support them
Wish I can mention all ur names but know that I love u alllllllll kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
One love always
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Lbotusme post=44794289][/quote]

It is well with you dear! Get well soon! *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
comtem2011:
Ese modupe, omo wa ko ni domo olomo (our children will not become other people's children). Am a typical Yoruba woman and that statement has meaning to me very well.

Am not a typical yoruba person but if anyone tells me that I will fast on top am not only pray. Your MIL is old enough to know how to use words carefully. Am happy you corrected it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
ozycy:

They are fine thank you.
How about All those Garki modern market tailors grin
You er actually far from the person I wanted to recommend cos she's in Kado side.

my sis those tailors in garki international market are not moderate in their fees at all and at times they sew off what u asked them to. Above all they can disappoint ehnnn. thanks for ur care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutemum22:
You can't afford to missed this one week training...

IF YOU NO BUY NA LIE YOU NO GO BUY NA TRUE...
YES YOU!!

Hi! Been trying to reach you. Not sure if you can put up a no to buzz you on. Will look forward to your response soon!cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
My dear Ahnie,

Sometimes we need to walk with wisdom in this journey called marriage. You shouldn't have gone ahead with the dedication ceremony since he already said no. What you should have done was to speak to your pastors to come to the house and do it quietly. The most important thing is the dedication and not the party aspect. I dedicated my first two @ 1yr and there was no party. Same as the rest o! Not by choice but I had to follow dh's track make kasala no come burst for my head. Although our pastors had already blessed them during their visit.
The food aspect.... Naa wisdom too. Feed zino with all she needs when he is not around. When he comes home, you act his wish. In no time all this will not be an issue in your home. The way we handle things determines the outcome. Meanwhile don't go dragging people into your family matters. I believe you courted oga, so you kinda knew his stance on certain matters.
I don't support violence in anyway. That is the only matter I feel calls for concern in this case.
I have received a slap (HOT ONE) once in our Journey. The truth is that I truly deserved it, but when I raised a volcano I shifted everything to him o. Hian. Everybody supported me cos of the way I painted the scenario. I didn't tell them the main matter ( bedroom tinz. Lmao)

All I'm saying is that you really need to think deep and hard before you take some steps. If your mind is divorce then it will be hard to forgive and move on. Above all take it to the Lord in prayer.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please o. Na d outside u go de clean. The inside na chasis!!
Adorablewifey:

mama i think say i dey clean am o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
@Lovinam, I deeply love this your advise for Ahnie.

Atimes, argument or not doing their wish brings problem. No man likes his wishes turned down.

My hubby will say do as I have said, even when it doesn't please me, I will talk sweet him to see how he can come down a little to my own taste. Though most times he will stand on his point and I will with pain have no option than just do as he wishes. This institution called marriage is not easy oooo.

Whoever says it's easy is a liar.

Two people from different home and upbringing coming together is not a joke. Another thing is we should always be fast at forgiving our spouses, no bottling up issues.

Marriage no easy ooooo. Hmmm, even our parents that have spent years still fight not to talk of we just beginning.

So many things to tackle, from husband to in-laws to side chicks to financial issues and sooo many.

It can only be God's grace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ahnie,
It is well dear! We will keep praying for your home. All I know and have seen is that the enemy is attacking marriages these days. We can't allow him to win. God can still cause changes to happen in your situation. If it is manipulations from someone then I'm sorry for the person because that the way his/her life will become.

Sis, sit back and see what God will do for you. Keep an open mind. Love cannot suddenly turn to hate. God forbid. You must enjoy marriage jare

NB: if everyone here shares their marriage stories. Nairaland go break! Lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Blessedmum:

Currently using dat drug, it's always make me feel nauseous, sometimes I vomit after taking it. Can't wait to finish it and move to something else.
thnx its not only me. i v stopped taking it untill i see my dr. in d nxt two wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahnie:
My dear ma'am lovinto,he refused my dedicatin her in the church,that he has dedicated her right from my womb.church actually came to pray for mizz zino@home wen she was almost 8months.i was only interested in the prayers,bcus a revelation came,and we had to act fast.my dear,i yaff suffered for children,multiple stillbirths n miscarriages,so i wodnt want to joke with zino.mr ahlez has no plans of dedicatin her,cus he kept dribbling me till she got to that stage.

Now, how will someone not be willing to dedicate his one very first fruit? That is another issue in marriage. Little little things that's even new born Christians do. Those are small small issues satan always try to bring up in marriages.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.