Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150824 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2013
@Rukemi,Don't mind all these baseless tales,none of my babies ever had pneumonia till date.I thought I would give a live report but I never had the chance,mine came with so much intensity that there was no time to even seek my phone.Most first labors take longer and usually very gradual,my first lasted almost 18 hrs but the pain was increasing little by little. 2nd and third, where intense almost immediately I saw the show,i hate going to hospital too early to avoid over poking grin.I stay home till am in full blown labour.

Funny no one has pooped yet on the delivery bed grin,guess who have wink?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2013
@ joilin, those kicks are very normal, at times it even makes me want to throw up. I notice it more when am hungry, and when d baby just wants to play.
@ sennykenny1, pls just hold onto God, he gave u d baby, tell him u want to enjoy birthing the baby, all things are possible with God. He will turn him around to the normal position before u put to bed. Don't give in to fear, in my last scan my baby was still changing position, worry not at the right time God will position him for u.
@ all I can't take water dats not cold, if possible with ice in it sef. Besides when I put to bed they won't allow me take cold water, so I intend to enjoy myself now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks to all the mummies that replied me. I shall not complain again now that i no its normal.
@sennykenny1 may God show u his mercy in ur prgnancy. just relax ur mind sm breech presentatn can stil b delivered vjayly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwitAyi(f): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Congrats Bluedeville,so happy 4 u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Congrats bluedeville.. Rukemi cold water dsnt cause anythg for ur baby, its all liess..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
shocked shocked @byvan. Tell me who did? You know i was thinking about it one day. I know it's possible.

Sennykenny. Someone told me all her babies turn head down only a week to delivery. She has 7 children. So, your baby will still turn. There is still time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
queen_labisi: Congrats bluedeville.. Rukemi cold water dsnt cause anythg for ur baby, its all liess..

Thank you jare my sister. I know it's old mama's tales. I take ordinary water because i tolerate it o. I still take ice cream (of course iced).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Rukemi291: shocked shocked @byvan. Tell me who did? You know i was thinking about it one day. I know it's possible.

Sennykenny. Someone told me all her babies turn head down only a week to delivery. She has 7 children. So, your baby will still turn. There is still time.

Me ! ! ! while delivering second baby embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
I shouted 'OH MY GOD!' grin grin grin grin . Who cleaned it? shocked damn. Mothers are supreme truly. It's the force of the push that brought out poops. Damn. Abeg gist me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Part of the labour experience with my 2nd baby includes the urgent need to poop but I knew that I might push out the baby if I dare ease myself at home.immediately I got to the hospital, they checked me and I told Em I want to poo.They took me to the delivery room,i mounted the bed lined with tissues but I told them I can't poo with them watching.They said I should poo that it's the baby pressing down on my anus.Well,i started pooing,immediately poop stopped,baby followed suit,they cleaned the poop fast before the baby 's body was out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
@byvan, I pooped when I was having my first baby too. grin
After all the inducing, I told doc I wanted to poo and he asked me to do it on the bed shocked. I was in so much pain that I didn't look at anybodys face. As I was pooping, doc kept on saying good,good and he was cleaning it up. Immediately I stopped, baby crowned.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
;DMummy F,i think say nah only me oooo!!! grin.lol at the doctor saying"good,good".you need to see the face of the nurse cleaning it ,am sure she felt like slapping me instead of cleaning my poop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks to everyone for ur word of encouragement, one thing I know n I'm sure of is dat on d day of our delivery, God will give us strenght to deliver safely. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. shocked grin grincheesy Mummyf and byvan. The nurses and doctors in those hospitals must be superhumans. Kai. God is wonderful. I can only but imagine the scene.

Sennykenny. No time for sadness. Things always work out naturally when one least expects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Byvan and mummyf, aaaaah*mouth wide open* i can imagine how u felt after the whole episode.

Sennykenny, dont wory, my last scan showed baby is breech and doc said there is still time 4 turning and it didnt boda me after reading that babies turn towards deliverx.

@all, the kind eye ache i had yesterday, i couldnt use my system or phone till arnd 11am at work. I slept almost throughout at work. Thank God my boss na good man. Nurse said its demand and gave me yeast after which i slept. Thank God am good today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2013
@beauty, Pains won't even let you absorb the embarrassment, a lot of women do that, so is not new to the doctors and nurses grin.Imagine mummyF's doctor saying good,good,that means pooing is allowed grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2013
I usually begin to poo some hrs b4 I go into labour. I just keep pooing like I'm stooling but its normal poo not watery. I guess its my body's way of getting d poo out of my system b4 delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
mummyf, byvan and goldwaters. This is just amazing and revealing.

Sorry beauty. I learnt eyes dry out during the last trimester. Ndo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MSTIA: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Udoka please I don't think your pain is related to the cold water you drink. from 36weeks I had this serious pains in between my legs as if my body was tearing when I complained my doc smiled and said it was the weight of my baby, immediately my baby came down the pain disappeared. my baby weighed 3.5 in my womb and on delivery she was 3.2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
@byvan, d pain won't even allow u to bother about modesty! grin
I think after all the poop came out, there was now enuf space for baby to come.upon the fact that I had been stooling from home and I have not even had breakfast then.

Its just now that that' good good' that doc was saying sounded funny. It was not funny @ that time.
The nurses were even chatting with me but when the pain became unbearable, I couldn't talk again. That was when they went to call the doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goking(f): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi mommas,how are u and ur baby/babies doing? God will definitely perfect his Good works in ur lives,i have this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH by Jackie in soft copy it's nice send ur email address if u are interested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Mummyf, your birthing crew were really nice smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
mummyf, it was a private hospital i guess. they are really good people
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks MSTIA. Rukemi yes ooo three birth stories are expected soonest.

Byvan and Mummyf I hail una for that funny experience grin.

@all
I went to Oyingbo market today o to restock my kitchen since D-day is around d corner and also buy pepper soup things to use after birth. For those that know oyinbo mkt, especially if u enter inside, na so the slippery condition of d place come make me fall oo, thank God l landed with my kneels and hands. Called my doc immediately I got home, he asked some questions and said nothing to worry abt. I can't wait to offload abegi, am tried of being pregnant. Like d pic Bluedevile posted, everybody is now asking 'u never born, u never born' as if na dem give me belle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
@goking please send me the book I've been looking for It all over. I'm still ttc not a mother yet may God perfect all that concerns you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Those birth stories were quite funny but I knew one could actually poo cos wen I was much younger and on holiday at my aunt's place I witnessed her help smone to birth her child at home wen d midwife was nowhere to b found, d woman pooed so I knew it could happen.
@Udoka, sorry dear pls be more careful, I can imagine how d pple around must av shouted and said sorry iya beji.
@Rute God will make u a mother speedily in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
beauty?:
mummyf, it was a private hospital i guess. they are really good people

Mine was private too but the nurses wanted to hand me over to those on morning shift, they were pissed when they saw that the baby couldn't wait to be out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Am in the mood for a birth story now,make person bornooooo!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
goking: Hi mommas,how are u and ur baby/babies doing? God will definitely perfect his Good works in ur lives,i have this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH by Jackie in soft copy it's nice send ur email address if u are interested

Amen oh, please I'm interested oh, frel822002@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loveangel1(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
goking: Hi mommas,how are u and ur baby/babies doing? God will definitely perfect his Good works in ur lives,i have this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH by Jackie in soft copy it's nice send ur email address if u are interested
. Pls send it to me too talk2luvangel@yahoo.com. God bless u plenty!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
@udoka....abeg o! My heart skipped several beats when i saw your post.....dont you have a help/ sister/ aunty/ mum that can help you with market runs for now. You know that your baby is a covenant child...pls be very very careful till you offload

@byvan....im with you o! Im in the mood for another birth story...meanwhile when i wae in uni i went to the clinicnfor the only thing that takes me to the hospital -mentrual pain and i accidentally witnessed a woman give birth...she also pooped...omo....the slaps and shouting she recieved no be here, not for the pooping though....for pushing when she was not supposed to

Really traumatizing anytime i remember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2013

Goking, pls am interested o. Email addy is ppjust4u@yahoo.com. Thanks o

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.