Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8240615 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
happytemi:

Hi. Pls if you do not mind could you mention where you had the implant inserted? Am interested especially as you mentioned being tested to know if it was ideal for you. Some mamas i know who have had the implant do not have good experiences with it, am guessing it's because they were not tested prior to the insertion. TIA

Abuja, State House Clinic

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

TTC- Trying To Conceive.
BFP- Big Fat Positive.
EBF- Exclusive Breastfeeding
noted. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Congrats Congrats Congrats to all d new mums, God bless ur LOs, welcome to vigilante, may God strengthen u. Congrats in advance ma'am Adorablewifey, ur seat tanda gidigba, u'll soon be back by God's grace. Happy 9 months to bobo LBK, keep growing strong in God's abundant grace n favor, Amin. Weldone ma'am mo', more strength inshaAllaah. Wait o, e be like we be namesake sef cheesy cool
Madam Zaynie abeg tell dem say form don close, we came prepared grin grin cool Imran Aramide Aderinola Ifeoluwa (yehls, na part of toasting grin ) is exactly 6 1/2 months today.... they'r birth month mates.... his titillating chocolatey skin tone perfectly complements Atinuke's flawless Cinnamon complexion grin (yes ke just say yes n we go give a standing order to fuel ur car in any gas station of ur choice + 1 solar inverter for ur hse ( no more heat for our Queen grin and....ehm....erm....his aunty is also Maimunat.....( abeg who go borrow us wan toasting line, Atinuke must gree o grin grin grin so we dey wait o, our in-law
Hws ur day going mamas?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Team November Roll call n call for prayers.
Mama's please commit us especially as we are in d delicate stage o.
None of us has crossed to 14weeks.

Please pray for us all.

Would do my part after work.

NAMES.

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
modath:

Tiri nor plenty for NASS members but for non "tiffers" of public funds, e yaff do.

Three months is dicey, though I've seen 2mths+, just stretch it to 4mths... BM & children ehn!! Na like Saraki & CCT, inseperable. grin
4months is ok jare! lol at Saraki and CCT. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hi everyone in the house, pls can anyone educate me on how to calculate pregnancy? It's my first pregnancy, missed my period on 11th of March. Pls can someone tell me how many months /days my pregnancy is now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
@enkaydewdrop why not try cooking it.
Try the recipes online, I got mine from Knorr website and ever since then it has been ewa agonyin all the way.
Don't forget to serve other preggy mama's when you are done cooking. wink
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ahnie please accept my condolence, may God console you and your entire family and quick recovery to your landlady. Team december never get class captain o. How many of us are here sef? @ lady Messi you calculate your pregnancy in weeks starting from the first day of your last period which must have been ending of february ure a must be a december mama. Calculate it first sha let's see... All mamas in the house have a nice week!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello house,

Pls aside from NAZABLOSSOM who else is using the general hospital Igando? On what days do they register pple and what are the items needed for registration plus cost.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Omaibaji:

Dont worry your fine head over nothing, at 24wks, LO still has lots of room to change position. mine was breeched at 28wks and has now moved and is head down. had low lying placenta at 16weeks or so but by 24weeks it had moved. Before you get to 36wks, everything will naturally adjust. You can also try some exercises i learnt to help make LO turn.

1. Stay all fours for about 10mins daily and try to raise your butt up slightly so that your head is in a lower position with your butt pointed towards the ceiling.

2. Pick a song you love or you notice that LO moves to,load it on your phone/mp3 player. Place by vijay while sitting propped up with pillows and play the song. LO tends to move his head to where the music is coming from. Not just for one day oh

These worked for me

Right now I'm resting my beautiful head on my desk (@ work), grin, will do as u 've said, exercising n d music thing , I'm 90% relieved by ur response , thanks alot, will sure come back for a testimony smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Zayinie, your daughter is really her royal cuteness kiss. happy 6 months bd to her

Beremx, your son is cute kiss. happy 3 months bd to him

Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Una thank you o!
Our head just dey swell, make I tie am before e burst grin cheesy
Amin to all the prayers....
Modath...thanks.....Omoba K wink, I see u o.

UmmTwins, why you want make my belle tear for laughter like this nah....this your toasting level wey carry chocolate and cinnamon...dem be bread abi na cake... cheesy cheesy
Ontop the free fuel....oya come corner make we talk.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamadsquare:
@enkaydewdrop why not try cooking it.
Try the recipes online, I got mine from Knorr website and ever since then it has been ewa agonyin all the way.
Don't forget to serve other preggy mama's when you are done cooking. wink
Cheers!

Hehehe... OK... Lemme check...
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ekeminiabasi.....oya enter and show face, I see you peeping....mamas have been asking after you since o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ enkaydewdrop thanks it will all end in praise
@ Beremx Lolll at Acrobatic, it's not my fault o, d taught of it can b worrisome, thanks alot mam
@Ozycy thanks thanks n thanks , i choose to relax n let God take over. Thanks all

@Annie, May his soul RIP, so sorry dear

@ Adorablewifey hope u r doing great now, just checking on u. God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beremx:
Happy 3months old to my little Prince. I had to snap him when sleeping. grin
ma!ur boy is. So cute.What product of cream and soap are you using?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Queen1:
Ahnie please accept my condolence, may God console you and your entire family and quick recovery to your landlady. Team december never get class captain o. How many of us are here sef? @ lady Messi you calculate your pregnancy in weeks starting from the first day of your last period which must have been ending of february ure a must be a december mama. Calculate it first sha let's see... All mamas in the house have a nice week!
Thanks dear but still finding it difficult to calculate. I saw it last on February 11th ,was supposed to see it on 11th of March. So how do I go with the calculation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Happy birthday@ma'am teegali.please keep my kake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
LadyMessi:
Hi everyone in the house, pls can anyone educate me on how to calculate pregnancy? It's my first pregnancy, missed my period on 11th of March. Pls can someone tell me how many months /days my pregnancy is now.

Is your period regular? How many days is your cycle? What was the date of your last period if you can remember?

Modified: Just saw your response. If you last saw your period Feb 11th then you should be 10weeks pregnant and your due date is November 17th.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ladymessi,use " yourduedate.com".to calculate it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
LadyMessi:
Thanks dear but still finding it difficult to calculate. I saw it last on February 11th ,was supposed to see it on 11th of March. So how do I go with the calculation

Go to babycenter.com.

It will calculate it for you

Congratulations !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Zaynie, Yes ma. See the list of #TeamJuly members below:

If you hear your name pls waddle out... wink

Ajuwarhodes

Iyabetajos

Juliebest

Mitchyy (teamblue)

Christybabe(team blue)

Jamesbridget13

Cutienik (team pink)

Raptor2 (team pink)

Flourish89 (teamblue)

Fearless07

SexyMum1(teamblue)

OnyxGem10

Ekeminiabasi

Tracysparkle

Esof1

Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife)

Creamchiccb

Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

@teamies, pls you have to nominate someone to lead in your prayers every Monday o. Due to my religious beliefs obvious in my signature, i do not lead or engage in public prayers. Happy waddling smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
I hope this is not derailing. I just discovered @buddingblue, one of the fashion shops mentioned here for Fashion Friday has started sales on all their stock, for those mamas interested in looking good.
NB: Dem nor pay me to do this advert o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Senior Zaynie! You had to call me out.......#walks in covering face# shy girl. i'm fine. I'll be 30weeks 2moro!!! I read everyday.....hi to all mommas! God bless us all. Teamies! God ll perfect wat He has started. Btw Atinuke's hair is beautiful! Thanks 4 checking up. Go nd update ur diary o. So much fun reading it. #team julyeyingjune. Team blue. Hi mitchyy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Team June! See people seriously praying for you to port to May...
Na so ona want am?
Make we know weda na to start aluta now oh...

Mbanu.....teamJune for Real! ..no porting... no shaking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks everyone for your response, I appreciate, your responses have really help me. Although the experience have not been really fun, always feeling weak, tired, dizzy, lost of apatite, vomiting, heartburn, backpain restlessness. This has really changed my mood, am always scared and at times result to crying. I just pray that God will see me through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
mitchyy:

Is your period regular? How many days is your cycle? What was the date of your last period if you can remember?

Modified: Just saw your response. If you last saw your period Feb 11th then you should be 10weeks pregnant and your due date is November 17th.
Thanks so much ma'am, your response has really helped me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Senior Zaynie! You had to call me out.......#walks in covering face# shy girl. i'm fine. I'll be 30weeks 2moro!!! I read everyday.....hi to all mommas! God bless us all. Teamies! God ll perfect wat He has started. Btw Atinuke's hair is beautiful! Thanks 4 checking up. Go nd update ur diary o. So much fun reading it. #team julyeyingjune. Team blue. Hi mitchyy

Awwwwww!
So happy for you! kiss
I wish you supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
loistee:

Mix egg yolk tin tomato liquid milk and a malt drink together and drink, my pcv was also low and a nurse in my dh hospital recommended it to me , dh kick against it because he's a doctor but me I took it o and lo and behold my blood count increased within two weeks. Dh self was also surprised by d result. Increase ur vegetables intake especially ugwu it can also help.

Thanks Mama....

will i drink everything at once?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ugochiada: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amen to all prayers!
Cc: Zaynie pls I want to pay my dues
#Team October all the way#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
lilylurv:

Thanks Mama....

will i drink everything at once?
shocked
pls mam liostee suggestn is gud bt mamas hav discussed on ur issue u cn read back on sum pages nd follow as advised...waitin for ur response..oya read back now now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
cutienik:

shocked
pls mam liostee suggestn is gud bt mamas hav discussed on ur issue u cn read back on sum pages nd follow as advised...waitin for ur response..oya read back now now

yes ma embarassed

please help me with the page number cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.