Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151585 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Tobiegal I hope say baby dey nak you akpako well grin,my sister I hail u ooo!!Don't worry, the feeling of missing your baby will disappear ones the new baby is out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2013
beauty?:
Ope, on ma kneels. So so sorry, how r u doing with the recovery, take care of urself o. God is ur strength

byvan, u no wan muttybabe anger, u quickly asked.

Rukemi, u just felt like being worried. The olive oil works wonders, it cleans,soothes and also reduces the pain drastically.

Big mom and udoka, november don finish o. We dey wait una. December mums, queue up, who is the 1st on the line

Thatsee!!!nah hummingbird I dey fear pass before she go carry her squad, both the quadruplets wey dey her belle come knack person akpako grin.The boys are really keeping muttybabe busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2013
@Mummyf and Tobiegal,abeg make una no dey bend again.I sweep crawling on all fours,bending gives babies blood shot eyes that clears without treatment but I hate the look of that.

Udoka,your nesting instincts is kicking in,thats why you are feeling energetic, better reserve your strength for the tough days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mummyf
Infact rice and stew go plenty, don't miss it join d winning team and get ur mallam shoe ready.

@all
Situation report. Done with my appt today, last week doc was not happy with my weight gain, I gained 2.1kg in one week. And other vitals were just ok. Today I had a wonderful vital, weight reduced from 89.7 to 88.6, bp 120/80 to 100/70, pulse rate from 90 to 84. He was very imppressed and said that was why d swelling and feeling of sick all disappeared. Also said he suspect d pelvic pain was caused by process of 'lightening' now baby is fully dropped that's why I don't feel d pain again.
I didn't really do much to achieve this, its just God!

Hummingbird
I command that spirit of twins to my side ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
@byvan
U are right, that's what d doc suspects too, I think nesting and lightening means same abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nesting is just the energy burst that compels you to clean and tidy up for the arrival of your lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
byvan, i feel u shocked shocked shocked, fear of hummingbird's batallion is the begining of wisdom.

hummingbird, its triplet this time around. wink, please dont send me punch tongue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
uwani: Agi long time, you just disappeared after you put to bed, hope baby girl n her big bro are doing great. Ur mummy brain iss not deceiving you at all, I am back here again grin and will be due in January but God's grace.

congrats mommy almost there, i hope you have help when you put to bed, i have you in my thoughts and prayers, it seems like i have disappeared but ill try to get on a little more often. smiley hugs to you all!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
@tobiegal, God is our strenght oh! Especially, wit dis our toddlers that don't know the way to d dustbin. Everytin goes on the floor.

@byvan, thanks for the info. I only sweep wen I can't take the dirt anymore and hubby is getrting so lazy to help these days too as if say na two of us carry belle.

@udoka, abi na, dat mallam shoe wey alwaytrue abi na cjone dey shine since? cheesy

U guys should pity hunmmingbird oh, and stop wishing her triplets. If it comes, its all good sha, its the lords will and it is marvellous in our eyes. grin
Na madam byvan suppose get triplets, all girls!!! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
@MummF,i already stitched up the place with needle and thread, no entrance,no exit tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Did my first ultrasound today...result was ( 10weeks and 2days showed 2 gestational sacs with two visible heartbeats...now I feel like running away..:'
@byvan and all dos praying for me to have triplets..here I am,tanx for all una prayers..no tell me say na joke o..

Anyhow sha I don tell hubby say m putting them up for adoption..I can't die..

After dis am nt going for any FP,am getting my uterus out..c'est finni..so people wnt start calling me a pig
.. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hummingbird, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Am short of words, infact, i have fainted. Will come back wen some1 wakes me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breadplanet(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yekpa!!!! Hummingbird i just couldnt resist commenting choi! Anyways the Lord is ur strength 10yrs down the line u will look back and smile. God will see you thru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
God pls bless me just the way you hav blessed Hummingbird.Amen.

@ Hummingbird,congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Urgent help pls. I went for anc today and they gave me tt now my hand is so heavy and full of pain o. Can i rub it or use ice block
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
joilin: Urgent help pls. I went for anc today and they gave me tt now my hand is so heavy and full of pain o. Can i rub it or use ice block

pele...after two days it will ease
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am awake, sweetie hummingbird, on a serious note, God knows best, don't think of giving out ur kids o. God wil provide for u physicaly and financialy to take care of dem. We are with u.

Ebony, Amen 4 u.

Byvan, just run away cos if humming should catch u,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hummingbird, God is ur strenght oh!!!
I use u as a point of contact to TTC mamas, the Lord will shine His face upon them soonest.

Ebony13, amen for u!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
joilin: Urgent help pls. I went for anc today and they gave me tt now my hand is so heavy and full of pain o. Can i rub it or use ice block

Dont rub it o. It will ease by itself.

Hummingbird. I will be so frank with you.
Are u testing God's patience? When last did you visit the ttc thread? I think you should go there often to appreciate God better.
What do you mean by putting them up for adoption? Did God say He can't provide for them?
Why are you so ungrateful?
I feel so sad each time I read from pple ttc and you are here displaying drama.

I am 100% sure some ttc women will cry and lose faith in God after reading that your post. Who do you think you are?
You better start seeking for serious forgiveness and amend that post (that is why i am not quoting it).

And you, ebony13, you are asking God to bless you the way He has blessed someone else. Can't you ask God to bless you in His own unique way that will be beneficial to you? She is seeing your so-called 'blessing' as a curse and you are wishing for same?
Let's be careful what we wish for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh Hummingbird, I wish I can reach out to you. Yepa!!! Another set. You're one fertile chick smiley. You need all the help you can get. Let's pray for cute little baby girls this time around.
Can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Take care dear *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
@hummingbird, you are on super fertile chic...i envy you no be small

congrats jare na blessing

as mummf said, i use you as a special point of contact to the women on the TTC thread, may God have mercy and cause his face to shine on people praying for a miracle IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ Beauty and Mummyf...thanks dears. God bless you.

@ rukemi..... Becauses she sees it as a 'curse' as you put it dsnt make it one. Its a blessing no matter the circumstances.
I know what I'm wishing for and IT IS beneficial to me and I wld make the request to God over nd over again.
God pls bless me with two set of twins just d way you have blessed Hummingbird. Amen.

@Udomama. It is well with you. I follow clean shoe o. Wishing you a smooth and easy delivery dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
@favored amen ooo,

@rukemi dear,how are u n all d belleful mummies doing?

D lord is our strenght.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tobiegal: @Deyhmee... let your law-ins say wot they want.

Yes babies grow differently, my boy started walking a day after his birthday party! We just woke up in the morning, and that was it, he stood up and started to walk.... pikin wey we dey carry just a day before...

So, please, let the boy be jere.

Mummies, my baby became a year older yesterday and the day before he started walking. Thank God for his faithfulness

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ rukemi,I wil never be ungrateful to God almighty..he gave me dis kids and am happy...just tinking about the stress involved...notin more..I can never giv dem up for adoption.God dat has implanted dem dia wil surely takia of us all...am not blaming God,am just suprised dats all..n for d adoption tin,u shd no I really dnt mean dat

But criously getting 4kids witin 3years of marriage isn't a joke @ all,if u were really in my shoes,u wil know wat it feels like,morning sickness plus mood swing and two cuties dat r hyper active with little help coming forth

And for ttc women,I sincerly pray dat God dat has bin a suprise to me wil do dias too..dey will be mothers soon and come to testify to d glory of God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ rukemi,I wil never be ungrateful to God almighty..he gave me dis kids and am happy...just tinking about the stress involved...notin more..I can never giv dem up for adoption.God dat has implanted dem dia wil surely takia of us all...am not blaming God,am just suprised dats all..n for d adoption tin,u shd no I really dnt mean dat

But criously getting 4kids witin 3years of marriage isn't a joke @ all,if u were really in my shoes,u wil know wat it feels like,morning sickness plus mood swing and two cuties dat r hyper active with little help coming forth

And for ttc women,I sincerly pray dat God dat has bin a suprise to me wil do dias too..dey will be mothers soon and come to testify to d glory of God
Thank you all for the encouragement n prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
@udoka nwannem i never born ooo its well. @ hummingbird congrats, all u need is help. The lord is ur strength @ beauty na so, as i don give my own quit notice this week lets watch out ,maybe my baby wants to be december baby just like her mother .lol......... Since the sister is may babe with her dad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
hummingbird. You need to see the anger i typed that with.
Thank God you didnt mean those. No vex for me jare.
I know God will be with you and support you.
Immediately from labour room, abeg, go to PPFN (Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria) for help on the best family planning method to go for.
Plus you need to get a job to support hubby.
God will be with you and all of us.

Ebony13. No vex jare. Na anger for humming's post cause am.

Honiepie. We are cool o. We are awating your questions o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
HUMMINGBIRD oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked**faints****.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deyhmee:

Mummies, my baby became a year older yesterday and the day before he started walking. Thank God for his faithfulness

congratulations Ma'am. May God continue to make him a source of joy to you.

This one Udoka is silent, e don dey happen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
byvan: HUMMINGBIRD oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked**faints****.
dnt faint oo...u were d one doing prophetes oo...sha dnt let me catch u o so kip fainting or running(drags her back 2d thread whispering#u wil go n do omugwo by force o...lol
@Rukemi,I understnd..thank u
wil stil b going 2d clinic today though,I hope dey dnt detect anoda fetal heartbit sha...lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
byvan: HUMMINGBIRD oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked**faints****.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.